PatrickW
  • PatrickW

GTA Juggernaut

• The Connection
  • Netherlands
  • Best Script 2013 [DYOM]
    Best Script 2012 [DYOM]

Posted 15 February 2011 - 08:55 AM

Thanks for keeping this updated smile.gif .

There are a couple more of them that should be solved with V6.1:
  • Invisible checkpoints: Now only the 3 nearest checkpoints are shown, so that in designmode a new checkpoint should always be able to display the sphere.
  • Colored squares: Not really solvable, but more easy to prevent now. This was the main reason we switched to the use of "+" during textentry. These will be clearly visible during editing.
  • We solved a nasty bug in the routepoint managment, so the two routepoint issues should be solved by that, but I guess we need a bit more experience and confirmation that this really doesn't happen anymore.
It would be great if people could confirm these are now gone, or if they are still occuring in the V6.1

D3NNISX
  • D3NNISX

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 26 February 2011 - 11:45 AM

QUOTE (pauliux2 @ Feb 1 2011, 16:15)
QUOTE (Chimpso @ Jan 27 2011, 11:11)
QUOTE (pauliux2 @ Jan 27 2011, 20:01)
I think everyone knows the 123465789 bug...how do i fix it?

Read the Solution... dozingoff.gif

I mean not the route points.I mean about the mission name,and objectives

Same problem sad.gif

SatournFan
  • SatournFan

[Y]es

• The Yardies
  • Russia

Posted 26 February 2011 - 03:00 PM

D3NNISX,pauliux2,re-install the game or DYOM or CLEO,maybe that will help.

D3NNISX
  • D3NNISX

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 26 February 2011 - 03:22 PM

Okay, i've found a solution.
Downgrade 2.00 to 1.01 and then to 1.00

DYOM is only compatible with 1.0 .. tounge.gif

Well, i'm gonna play now >:D

hepaaja2
  • hepaaja2

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 28 February 2011 - 11:18 AM

wow, I found a bug ( Idk is it even bug biggrin.gif )

Ok bug is: When ur trying to get on car ( when editing ur mission, example (objective>car ))
Your game freezes.

Reason: Too much Cleo mods activated ( suicidal.gif )

how to solve: move ur cleo folder away from GTA SA folder

P.S Idk is it even bug, but It happened to me.
and uh. sorry for my bad english. Im from Finland. SO I cant speak it well.

finalesoul12
  • finalesoul12

AKA SASBones - MW3 DYOM Mission Maker

• Members

Posted 09 March 2011 - 10:58 AM

Theres One Glitch You Didnt Know

Glitch:
Floating Car

Reason:
It Makes The Added Car To Float

How It Do it:
If You Put Right Position Of Vehicle And Press Y While Your In Vehicle Automaticly Exit And It Floats

Solution:
Make Sure If its a Ground Vehicle If You Want Then Put Position first and get out of vehicle and press y Your Done And It Wont Float

finalesoul12
  • finalesoul12

AKA SASBones - MW3 DYOM Mission Maker

• Members

Posted 09 March 2011 - 11:00 AM

QUOTE (pauliux2 @ Jan 27 2011, 10:31)
I think everyone knows the 123465789 bug...how do i fix it?

Why Mine Havent Got That

Rocker453
  • Rocker453

GTA San Andreas CLEO Modder

• Members

Posted 22 April 2011 - 08:50 PM

I have CLEO 4 and DYOM works perfectly on it....

Brian Walker
  • Brian Walker

Nope, i am not alive, not inside, and i'm not a fool

• Members

Posted 22 April 2011 - 08:53 PM Edited by Brian Walker, 22 April 2011 - 09:58 PM.

I'm getting so many bugs in these times D: and now another annoying one

For some unknown reasons after a teleport and a cutscene there started a timelimit, i checked all the objectives and there's NO timelimit... i'm gonna be crazy =( , someone knows how to fix this?

NEW INFO: I've tryed to play after the point where's the timelimit, well when i go into a checkpoint theres again the timelimit... what the hell is going on!???????

NEW INFO 2: I noticed that after a checkpoint "Cpt smith" talks... and in the mission he does not, after that checkpoint starts a timeout from another mission so the timelimit must be connected somehow, i'll try to reboot

NEW INFO 3: Nope... it didn't worked

NEW INFO 4: Tryed to add a 20 min timelimit, it works but when i get on another checkpoint it sets back to 20 seconds.....

NEW INFO 5: Tried on another computer... still the same... please help me! I've wasted 2 hours on that mission!

NEW INFO 6: I've added a timelimit after every checkpoint... now is playable but still bad...

yo-g
  • yo-g

disegner mission

• Members

Posted 10 May 2011 - 10:50 AM

Hello everyone, since I'm new and I liked dyom .. I want to know any tips on how to start a mission or a storyline .. Thanks for reading it I hope you help me or give me some advice .. suicidal.gif lol.gif

guib
  • guib

Do you hear the Whisper Men? The Whisper Men Are Near.

• Members

Posted 13 May 2011 - 09:47 AM

Alright, I found a bug, it really irritate me, each time I play a mission, and it has a teleport in a interior, the Map won't show up!

Anyone got a solution for this? Or is this just a bug wich can't be resolved?

SatournFan
  • SatournFan

[Y]es

• The Yardies
  • Russia

Posted 13 May 2011 - 09:58 AM

Put a cutscene outside any interior and the map will be back.

guib
  • guib

Do you hear the Whisper Men? The Whisper Men Are Near.

• Members

Posted 13 May 2011 - 10:04 AM

QUOTE (SatournFan @ May 13 2011, 09:58)
Put a cutscene outside any interior and the map will be back.

Thanks! icon14.gif

(also thanks for responding so fast! icon14.gif )

Deividas60
  • Deividas60

Player Hater

• BUSTED!

Posted 13 May 2011 - 12:08 PM

Theres a really annoying bug in V6.1,when you play a mission,your health refills,my missions were not easy,but now they are easy because of that bug.

Nitesh002
  • Nitesh002

Nitesh aka AAAAAAA

• Members
  • None

Posted 13 May 2011 - 04:10 PM

It is an irritating bug, but you can make good use of it by keeping more enemies with powerful missions. The bug makes missions enjoyable.

Nudg3r
  • Nudg3r

Playa

• Members

Posted 18 May 2011 - 11:11 AM

Hi, I found a bug. When the cutscene camera is viewing, the pickup weapon are always invisible and these weapons are already spawned at the beginning and these weapons are in a interior. Help please!!!!!!!!!!!

SatournFan
  • SatournFan

[Y]es

• The Yardies
  • Russia

Posted 18 May 2011 - 11:21 AM

Huh, pick-ups can't be seen in cutscenes.

maliksusanto
  • maliksusanto

DYOM Designer

• Members
  • Indonesia

Posted 18 May 2011 - 12:21 PM

hmm,Strange bug.
can somebody give solution with phone not appear?

SatournFan
  • SatournFan

[Y]es

• The Yardies
  • Russia

Posted 19 May 2011 - 08:23 AM

The phone won't appear as there is no model for it in DYOM.

jmrg2992
  • jmrg2992

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 15 July 2011 - 07:46 PM

ehm Hi there, i just downloaded the latest version ehm 6 tho well its the one from 2011, anyway i found two strange bugs, First on the DYOM menu, for example, you went into objectives but now you wanna get back ( in my case it sasy press INTRO to go back) but everytime that i press that key it continues clicking and never come back until i had to create the object ant then delete, very annoying,

Other Bug, i finished my mission, but every time that i Play it i can see the things that i did with DYOm on Game, for example, I can see the Cutscenes Objectives ( the thingys with camera ) and i see every actor/car/object i create. which is odd, its like to having a double copy of mission stuff but on game, which is annoying,,,

thanks

asp
  • asp

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 17 July 2011 - 11:54 AM

QUOTE (jmrg2992 @ Friday, Jul 15 2011, 19:46)
ehm Hi there, i just downloaded the latest version ehm 6 tho well its the one from 2011, anyway i found two strange bugs, First on the DYOM menu, for example, you went into objectives but now you wanna get back ( in my case it sasy press INTRO to go back) but everytime that i press that key it continues clicking and never come back until i had to create the object ant then delete, very annoying,

Other Bug, i finished my mission, but every time that i Play it i can see the things that i did with DYOm on Game, for example, I can see the Cutscenes Objectives ( the thingys with camera ) and i see every actor/car/object i create. which is odd, its like to having a double copy of mission stuff but on game, which is annoying,,,

thanks

For the first thing.
DYOM says press 'Return' key to cancel but actually it does not work sometimes.
Use the 'F' key to cancel instead of Return

jmrg2992
  • jmrg2992

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 18 July 2011 - 12:55 AM

CODE
For the first thing.
DYOM says press 'Return' key to cancel but actually it does not work sometimes.
Use the 'F' key to cancel instead of Return

Yea thanks, also the second thing has been solve, thers no need to worrie about that anymore, i just restarted san andreas and everything went normal

DarkWizard931
  • DarkWizard931

Ż°mb´ę Řąpīşť

• Awaiting Authorisation

Posted 27 July 2011 - 02:54 PM

Hey for anyone is still using the old version of DYOM...I know how to fix the parachute bug.
First start a new game.
BEFORE Loading the mission with the parachuting,just go to a high place and type the cheat "AIYPWZQP" to have a parachute,then jump down,you will parachute like normal.Then,load the parachuting mission,and it will work fine.

jmrg2992
  • jmrg2992

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 05 August 2011 - 08:50 PM

Hi, i just discover this new bug or Glitches or the way you wanna call it, I add some custom peds to GTA SA, the problem is that DYOM doesn't reconise the new peds on the actors list, i mean, seems like its only able to put as actors the default peds on gta sa, and not my custom ones, any ideas of how i can fix this, ?

GTAIndonesia
  • GTAIndonesia

Gone

• BUSTED!

Posted 06 August 2011 - 11:19 AM

QUOTE (jmrg2992 @ Friday, Aug 5 2011, 20:50)
Hi, i just discover this new bug or Glitches or the way you wanna call it, I add some custom peds to GTA SA, the problem is that DYOM doesn't reconise the new peds on the actors list, i mean, seems like its only able to put as actors the default peds on gta sa, and not my custom ones, any ideas of how i can fix this, ?

The peds are already organized, but you can replace them

Gorgonit
  • Gorgonit

Ol' crumpy bastard

• Members

Posted 06 August 2011 - 01:24 PM

QUOTE (GTAIndonesia @ Saturday, Aug 6 2011, 11:19)

I think the only way to putting new actors is to editing DYOM's code confused.gif

jmrg2992
  • jmrg2992

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 06 August 2011 - 11:08 PM

QUOTE (GTAIndonesia @ Saturday, Aug 6 2011, 11:19)

I think the only way to putting new actors is to editing DYOM's code

Ya i think that too, thanks anyway

jmrg2992
  • jmrg2992

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 07 August 2011 - 05:51 PM

me again, damn, here's this bug and i notice a lot of times on DYOM, tho it was one of my mods but now i tested on a full fresh gta install, anyway, if i place and object , play save the game and play it again, then delete this object, the game crash everytime that im close to that object, or arround the area of that object. so what i can do to fix this because i don't wanna start a new map mission xD

Chimpso
  • Chimpso

Be a king.

• Members
  • Australia

Posted 10 October 2011 - 12:16 PM

What the...? I don't even...

What the hell happened to the images wow.gif ? I'll try to find the replacements. But if you guys have images of the bugs I would love for you to share them for this guide, I appreciate it!

Plantas555x
  • Plantas555x

DYOM Mission Designer

• Members

Posted 12 November 2011 - 09:40 PM Edited by Plantas555x, 12 November 2011 - 11:38 PM.

Hi there, is it me or anybody else having this stupid glitch/bug? radar showing Not only objective but player spawn point and missiontriggers
here's the picture
user posted image

The second problem is missiontriggers missions starts automatically after finishing first mission you don't even need to go to sphere, just like somebody had that problem in this forum but I didn't found any solution to this. Note Yes I did it correctly, and tried to delete autorun file, nothing works only first mission has working trigger sad.gif

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users