Miro
  • Miro

Time Killa™

• Zaibatsu
  • None
  • GTANet Contribution Award [Newbie Guide]
    Most Improved 2010

Posted 11 September 2010 - 05:10 PM

Hello, I've got a little question regarding to our member logs.
So, I've been searching a little and found a topic called GTA Network Support F.A.Q posted in 2008 by Unlimited.

So, I've been looking for something like that to see what Member Logs can be gotten. But, sadly, the post was WIP (Work In Progress) and there was no description for each member log.

So, the questions would be, could someone explain each of them?

Waddy
  • Waddy

Gods foster son.

• None

Posted 11 September 2010 - 05:14 PM

The only member log you can see is your own. That goes for every member unless you are staff.

AndyGanteks
  • AndyGanteks

The Yardies

• Members
  • Jamaica
  • Contribution Award [Sports]
    Most Skilled Player 2013
    Best Event 2013 "GTAF Gang League 2013"
    Most Valuable Player 2012
    Best Contributor [Multiplayer] 2012
    Most Valuable Player 2011
    Winner of World Cup 2010 Prediction League
    Best Event 2010 "GTAF Gang League 2010"
    Most Valuable Player 2010
    Best Team Player 2010

Posted 11 September 2010 - 05:15 PM Edited by AndyGanteks, 11 September 2010 - 05:17 PM.

Full Warning - Permanent ban from GTAF.
Temporary Ban - Posting, voting, etc disabled to you for a day/week/month/etc
Verbal Warning - If you spammed, trolled, or did something bad, but not that bad you get this.
Reminder - Usually very light offenses, such as double posting, or one word/pic/smiley posts. But i think it can be for reminding as well.
Verbal Commendation - You did something funny/contributive or helped with reporting spam and so on.
Full Commendation - You earn a medal for doing very well around the forums, helping, creating mods, or an event, or some publication, or something that makes the forum nicer and a better place.
Forum Awards Commendation - Awarded during Annual Awards, for category winners
3 Full Commendations - Bronze Medal turns into Silver
7(or more, not sure) Full Commendations - Medal turns into Gold.

(If this is what you meant)

Miro
  • Miro

Time Killa™

• Zaibatsu
  • None
  • GTANet Contribution Award [Newbie Guide]
    Most Improved 2010

Posted 11 September 2010 - 05:20 PM

Yeah, that's what I meant.
I thought that you get a Silver medal when you have 4 full commendations and gold when you have 6 full commendations.

Just one other question (on which I think just the staff can answer). How many Verbal Commendations you need until you receive a full commendation?

Edmachine
  • Edmachine

• Andolini Mafia Family
  • None

Posted 11 September 2010 - 05:31 PM

None/a million.

Verbal Commendations don't turn into Full Commendations. When a moderator/admin decides, that your helpfulness/contributions deserve a better recognition, they'd give you a medal. But, usually, they'd give you a Verbal Commendation as sort of a boost for you to keep doing what you are doing and later get a medal. You could get a VC every year for being helpful, but that doesn't mean you'll get a medal the 3rd year around.

Or something like that. I know what I want to say, but I can't really express it. Hope you got what I said...

Lemus
  • Lemus

nah son.

• Awaiting Authorisation

Posted 28 September 2010 - 02:25 AM

Staff should consider linking user's medal to their hard work so others can view it. For example, AndyGanteks reads Winner of "GTA Series Awards - Best III Era Screenshots" 2009. I would like to see his creativity, but can't because the post history search button is down and the medal won't link me to it. Just an idea.

Ryan
  • Ryan

Ginga Ninja

• Canada

Posted 28 September 2010 - 02:35 AM

QUOTE (Lemus @ Sep 27 2010, 23:25)
Staff should consider linking user's medal to their hard work so others can view it. For example, AndyGanteks reads Winner of "GTA Series Awards - Best III Era Screenshots" 2009. I would like to see his creativity, but can't because the post history search button is down and the medal won't link me to it. Just an idea.

It already does. Just look at mine.

In a case like Andy's medal it would be kinda hard to put a link has he's probably made a ton of posts with screenshots.

Lemus
  • Lemus

nah son.

• Awaiting Authorisation

Posted 28 September 2010 - 02:39 AM

Yeah i noticed now that i was lurking thru other members medals. I understand what chu mean tho.

coin-god
  • coin-god

High Roller

• $outh $ide Hoodz
  • None

Posted 28 September 2010 - 03:02 AM

What about me? Mine is very specific. (Im not really asking for a change, just wondering)

Ryan
  • Ryan

Ginga Ninja

• Canada

Posted 28 September 2010 - 03:15 AM

QUOTE (goin-god @ Sep 28 2010, 00:02)
What about me? Mine is very specific. (Im not really asking for a change, just wondering)

Blame Waddy for not linking the post when he gave it to you. tounge.gif

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users