[REL|SA|CLEO] Personal Skin Changer
Posted 10 September 2010 - 12:23 PM Edited by SilentPL, 10 September 2010 - 12:35 PM.
Basically, mod changes your skin, and no one else is affected by that. For example:
Player 1 has male01 skin, player 2 has male01 too. Player 2 uses Personal Skin Changer to apply for him his unique skin. Player 1 skin is untouched, and he sees Player 2 as male01 too. So you don't have to wear rare skin to make you look really unique.
Mod has been designed mostly to use at Role Play SA-MP server, but can be used in Single Player too.
1. Paste skinchange.cs and skinchange.ini to CLEO folder.
2. Import your skins to GTA3.IMG (first skin with persn1 name, second with persn2 and so on).
3. Open skinchange.ini and change "Number of installed personal skins" from 0 to desired number. Max allowed number is 35.
4. Launch SA/SA-MP, and use PgDn + 1-9 and PgDn+ A-Z (A selects 10'th skin, B 11'th etc.).
5. Use PgDn + 0 to restore your old skin.
While GTA Garage didn't accept my files, you can download and see screenshoot on Deji's GTA Gaming site.
And why 1.2.1, not 1.0?
Because older versions was published only on one Polish forum.
All Rights Reserved.
Posted 10 September 2010 - 12:50 PM
2 user(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 2 guests, 0 anonymous users