Habanero is a good car.

69 replies to this topic
JeepXJFreak98
  • JeepXJFreak98

Mack Pimp

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 09 September 2010 - 12:30 AM

I believe people have the right to drive a car that suits their personality. If you like fancy sports cars, then that's perfectly fine. If cidamelo likes SUVs, then that's also fine. I for one prefer hybrids and slow family cars (in GTA, not in real life). cool.gif

cidamelo
  • cidamelo

RIP Amy WINEHOUSE!GRANT RODIEK is back to the EA GAMES!&

• Members
  • None
  • Comedian of the Year 2010

Posted 09 September 2010 - 01:10 AM

ZDUPH I think Habanero looks very European, but I admit it looks most western european than eastern european tounge.gif I like my Niko to dress expensive clothes from Perseus, but there's nice clothes in Modo too, and there's a nice tracking cloth in the Russian Store, but nowadays he only put on Claude's clothes inlove.gif inlove.gif
lcojko I usually don't drive fast, I drive kind slow and I stop at red lights, so maybe that's why I like cars like Habanero. But I like fast cars too, specially Banshee cool.gif
ZDUPH I love SUVs, but I also like old and stylish cars like the Stallion and the Voodoo, I like cars like Ruiner and Banshee too!

JeepXJFreak98
  • JeepXJFreak98

Mack Pimp

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 09 September 2010 - 08:00 PM Edited by ZDUPH, 09 September 2010 - 08:09 PM.

i think of the Ruiner as a successor to the San Andreas Buffalo. it's kinda got the same curves, just different front fascia. in my opinion i think TBoGT's Buffalo sucks. it's just WAY too riced out to be a Charger. if it had a hood scoop and rear spoiler, i'd think otherwise. but what it lacks in appeal to me it makes it up with the fastest speed in a sedan (excluding Police Stinger). i just wish they stuck to the FIB Buffalo styling for the civlian Buffalo. going back to the Habanero yes it is a good city "cruiser", and great for hauling your friends around in single and multiplayer. also it's the only crossover/soccer mom mobile with NOS (only in TBoGT Race Mode). but if i need speed, i just go for the Habanero's faster sleeker cousin; the Serrano. wink.gif

also the Stallion is my favorite muscle car. it's not very attractive, but it's FAST as all hell; easily trounces a Dukes or Vigero in a drag race. plus it's ace at drifting and offroading. my favorite vintage car is the Peyote. excellent '56 Thunderbird ripoff.

the only car i can't bear to drive or even look at is the noob magnet known as the Sultan RS. everybody thinks that they're Drift King or some sh*t when driving it. and the worst is when you're driving a car such as the Esperanto, and some dipsh*t rolls up to you in a Sultan RS, challenges you to a drag race, beats your a*s, then blows up your car for losing. every time i see someone driving a Sultan RS i have the urge to Grenade Launch it's a*s. i just can't STAND that damn thing. i love it when people send you a message saying stuff like: 0H UR C@R SuCkS MI SULT@N RS W!LL K!CK UR S0RRY @$$. it's happened before...

LordDastardly
  • LordDastardly

Official LC Hotdog Stand Explosive Defuser

• Members

Posted 09 September 2010 - 08:27 PM

QUOTE (ZDUPH @ Sep 9 2010, 20:00)
also the Stallion is my favorite muscle car. it's not very attractive, but it's FAST as all hell; easily trounces a Dukes or Vigero in a drag race. plus it's ace at drifting and offroading.

That's a matter of opinion - I think the Stallion is a very attractive car, however, I do agree with everything else you said.

cidamelo
  • cidamelo

• Members
  • None

Posted 09 September 2010 - 08:28 PM

ZDUPH I don't have EFLC yet cryani.gif But yes, I think Ruiner is very similar to Buffalo too, I love both lol.gif I think Stallion is very cool! I love oldsmobile cutlass, is a very Stylish car! cool.gif And it reminds me of Claude Speed and GTA III inlove.gif Dukes is pretty and cool, but isn't very good to drive. Vigero is not so cool as Dukes, but is better to drive. But yes, Stallion is the best! Peyote is nice, but I prefer another cars like Voodoo. Oh I didn't know so many crazy people like the Sultan RS tounge2.gif I like it a little, but the others sportcars are better!!

One car that it's not very attractive is Futo. It's very good to drive it, the first time I drove it I stole a car in Bohan, and by its appearance I thought it was a bad car, but it's AWESOME!!! Now I even think Futo is cute, I love it!!! icon14.gif

JeepXJFreak98
  • JeepXJFreak98

Mack Pimp

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 09 September 2010 - 10:23 PM

there is a modified Futo driven by the Albanian Mob in Bohan. Look around the Little Bay area of Bohan and you should see a red and black version with a custom carbon fiber hood, spoiler, and racing seat. Fans dubbed this version the Futo GT, as it says GT on the grille. it also has very un-noticeably superior performance, with a 1 to 2 MPH faster top speed than a stock Futo.

just thought of it now... a Futo RS... inlove.gif now THAT would be so Initial D!

just to let you know, here's a complete list of modified "gang" versions of some cars. Hint: if the stock counterpart spawns in multiplayer, then it's gang version will to, but only in a specific area...
Futo "GT"--see above
Sultan "Twin Turbo"--spawns in Alderney City, after Alderney is unlocked. features unique blue paint job and spoiler.
Presidente "Supercharged"--spawns in Alderney City, after Alderney is unlocked. features unique bluish black paint job, diamond grille, and spoiler
"G RIDA" Cavalcade-- spawns around South Bohan, Downtown, Lancaster, and Alderney City. features a unique red paint job, gold wheels and trim, roof racks, and a custom stereo sound system in the trunk. it has a noticeable bass boost.
Primo V8 "Supercharged"--spawns around the same areas as the G RIDA Cavalcade. features unique red paint job, body kit, spoiler similar to DF8-90, and gold trim and wheels.
Hakumai "Sport"--spawns around Little Bay. features red paint job, small bodykit, and spoiler fitted with another brake light.
Mafia Schafter--spawns around Hove Beach. features unique black paint job, custom chin spoiler, and custom black grille.
Mafia Rebla--spawns around Hove Beack. features non-unique black paint job, a Buffalo-style body kit, and small roof-mounted spoiler.
MOB Landstalker--spawns around Firefly Projects, and North Holland. features black paint job, no roof racks, custom running boards, and TVs installed in the back of the front seats. what's strange is that 2 gangs use this car; the M.O.B. and the North Holland Hustlers
MOB Patriot--spawns around Firefly Projects, and Tudor by the LOST MC clubhouse. featured black paint job, side exhaust, roof mounted foglamps, and a bullbar. unlike the MOB Landstalker, only the M.O.B. drive this.
Sentinel XS--the famous car from Vice City is back! spawns around Westdyke after Alderney is unlocked. features unique dark green paint job, rear window louvers, custom hood, and a rear spoiler.
Mafia PMP600--spawns around Westdyke, and Little Italy. features unique blackish-brown paint job, custom diamond grille, and small spoiler.
Contender "Supercharged"--spawns around Steinway. features unique Irish green paint job, big bullbar with foglamps, roof mounted foglamps, and a carbon fiber tonneau cover.
Oracle XS--spawns around Steinway. features unique dark green paint job, chin spoiler, and custom grille.
Ingot VD90R--spawns around Hove Beack. features dark red paint job, no roof racks, very small body kit, and custom grille.
Rastafied Huntley Sport--spawn around the Broker-Dukes Expressway, and near the Burger Shot near the airport. features a unique Jamaican flag paint job, side exhaust, custom grille, and enhanced performance.
Rastafied Voodoo--spawns at the same areas as the rastafied huntley sport. features green and black paint job, gold trim, and side exhaust.
Feroci VIP--spawns around Chinatown and The Exchange. features unique dark blue paint job, racing-ish body kit with HUGE chin spoiler and rear spoiler, gold wheels, side skirts, and enhanced performance.
Intruder VX--spawns around Chinatown and The Exchange. features dark red paint job, racing-ish body kit with chin spoiler and rear spoiler.

i believe that's it for gang cars. have fun finding them cidamelo!

cidamelo
  • cidamelo

• Members
  • None

Posted 09 September 2010 - 10:48 PM

ZDUPH this is very interesting!!! The "G RIDA" Cavalcade is very easy to find, I love it!! But most of those cars I never saw, I'll search for them ph34r.gif

JeepXJFreak98
  • JeepXJFreak98

Mack Pimp

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 10 September 2010 - 01:03 AM

lol and to think i typed this all up myself. biggrin.gif

cidamelo
  • cidamelo

• Members
  • None

Posted 10 September 2010 - 01:15 AM

ZDUPH you know a lot about cars, congratulations alien.gif

The normal Sabre is another good car. I love to drive it!

JeepXJFreak98
  • JeepXJFreak98

Mack Pimp

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 10 September 2010 - 01:22 AM

thanks man; appreciate the compliment.

anyway why have a clean shiny Sabre when you can have the rusty sh*tstain version? lol.gif

cidamelo
  • cidamelo

• Members
  • None

Posted 10 September 2010 - 01:26 AM

ZDUPH you remind me CJ, when he robs someone he says: thanks man, I appreciate that lol.gif lol.gif I don't like the ugly version of Sabre, but I like the ugly version of Vigero. rolleyes.gif Sabre GT is pretty, but I don't like to drive it very much moto_whistle.gif

JeepXJFreak98
  • JeepXJFreak98

Mack Pimp

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 10 September 2010 - 06:58 PM

lol never even noticed CJ says that lol.gif

you can also find the "Rustbucket" Vigero at the HUGE half-sunken ship in Acter Industrial Park in Alderney. it's sitting in a junkyard full of wrecked Voodoos. sly.gif

cidamelo
  • cidamelo

• Members
  • None

Posted 10 September 2010 - 07:26 PM

ZDUPH This place is scary wow.gif

AlexGTAGamer
  • AlexGTAGamer

Time flies when you throw a clock.

• Members
  • None

Posted 02 November 2010 - 08:45 AM

I'll drive any car that can get me from point A to point B.
Anyways my favourite cars are Oracle, Infernus, Super GT, Taxi (with the sign on the roof biggrin.gif ), Sabre GT and Feroci.

MurderMosquito
  • MurderMosquito

Drunken Dealer

• Members

Posted 02 November 2010 - 09:32 AM

WTF? There's a car called Ingot? notify.gif
I thought I had driven all cars in the game, but well I guess you always discover more in this game.

But serioulsy, I'm going to turn on GTA now, I have to find an Ingot!

cidamelo
  • cidamelo

• Members
  • None

Posted 02 November 2010 - 01:02 PM

AlexGTAGamer Oracle and Ferocci are very classy and executive, I like them. Sabre GT is very pretty, but I rather the average Sabre, it isn't pretty but I love to drive it! Super GT is pretty, but I prefer other sport cars, I like the average taxi, I don't like the fatty taxy too much, and I don't like Infernus too much.
MurderMosquito Yes, there's a lot of cars I've never driven, Ingot is very rare, but I've heard it is more common in the Russian Area!

MurderMosquito
  • MurderMosquito

Drunken Dealer

• Members

Posted 02 November 2010 - 01:12 PM

I like the Cabby, Cognoscenti, Dillentatte, Forklift, Habanero, Minivan, Presidente, Sentinel, Taxit (Merit) and the Voodoo.

The Feltzer, Rebla, Banshee, Landroumat, Classic taxi, Merit, Vigero, Bus, Ripley, Biff, Admiral, DF8-90, Oracle and the Chavos is quite good too!

But I usually drive anything alien.gif !

cidamelo
  • cidamelo

• Members
  • None

Posted 02 November 2010 - 01:28 PM

Cabby is the fatty taxi? I don't like to drive it sad.gif Cognoscenti is very classy, I love it!! Dilletantte is nice, but I think Habanero is best! Forklift is fun lol.gif can you believe I've driven from Alderney to Broker with a forklift lol.gif ? Minivan is nice, I like it, Presidente is executive, I like it too, I kind like Sentinel, but I think the 'old rendition' of the Sentinel is better, it has gone "too sport", I don't like the Merit Taxi too much, the Vapid is way better! Voodoo is so stylish, I love it, specially the Elizabeta Torres Pink Voodoo! I like Feltzer, specially the black with blue reflections, it is so pretty! I don't like Rebla very much, Habanero is better, Banshee I LOVE IT!!! It's my favorite sports car of GTA Series, Laundromat is ugly but is fun to drive, Merit is nice, I like it, specially the Michelle's Merit, Vigero is very stylish and it has a good performance, Bus is soooo slow I don't like it, but sometimes is fun to drive it, Ripley is very fun and durable, I love to escape 4 stars with it, Biff is a good truck, but I don't like trucks too much, Admiral is so-so, I rather Vicent, DF8-90 is great! Chavos is nice too. alien.gif I drive anything too, I like to drive different types of cars lol.gif

MurderMosquito
  • MurderMosquito

Drunken Dealer

• Members

Posted 02 November 2010 - 01:40 PM

Yup, Cabby is the fat taxi! By the way, I think the Cabby and the Minivan almost look the same! Is it just me?

I like to drive slow things too! I took a bus from the Broker Bus Depot, and drove all the way to Port Tudor. Then I took a forklift to Westdyke!

Liz Torres pink voodoo is okay. I like all unique cars so i think it's quite good.

One of the best thing with this game is just to take a car, drive it down to Chinatown and just get out and look how detailed all the things are!
Just to cruise around the city and look how R* made such a good game.
Just to drive!

cidamelo
  • cidamelo

• Members
  • None

Posted 02 November 2010 - 01:43 PM

I think they are very similar! My favorite thing in GTA is to drive like a normal citizen, it's awesome!!!

Anasterian
  • Anasterian

Harbinger of Revenge

• Members

Posted 02 November 2010 - 03:33 PM

I drive any car, but i never, NEVER steal Admiral.

If i have no choice then i jump on top of it and fire a rocket under myself. lol.gif

MurderMosquito
  • MurderMosquito

Drunken Dealer

• Members

Posted 02 November 2010 - 04:00 PM

QUOTE (Anasterian @ Nov 2 2010, 15:33)
I drive any car, but i never, NEVER steal Admiral.

If i have no choice then i jump on top of it and fire a rocket under myself.  lol.gif

Why?

cidamelo
  • cidamelo

• Members
  • None

Posted 02 November 2010 - 05:51 PM

Why so much hate on Admiral? It is an ordinary car. notify.gif

WF the Hobgoblin
  • WF the Hobgoblin

Gangsta

• BUSTED!

Posted 02 November 2010 - 06:19 PM

I've always liked the admiral since VC.

Stinky12
  • Stinky12

No title

• Members

Posted 02 November 2010 - 08:01 PM

Airtug FTW!!!

Kreepman
  • Kreepman

LOLOL?

• Members

Posted 03 November 2010 - 03:04 AM

am I the only one who likes driving those junker cars that always back fire with a huge black smoke?
Seriously, I'll just give up whatever I'm driving and take that one biggrin.gif

AceRay
  • AceRay

In my restless dreams, I see that town...

• Members

Posted 03 November 2010 - 04:40 AM

habanero sucks. really bad. one of the worst cars.
user posted image

cidamelo
  • cidamelo

• Members
  • None

Posted 03 November 2010 - 04:20 PM

Kreepman I'm scared to drive these cars, it seems that they'll explode at any time!
Stinky12 airtug is funny alien.gif
AceRay why so much hate on Habanero? I think it's great!

WF the Hobgoblin
  • WF the Hobgoblin

Gangsta

• BUSTED!

Posted 03 November 2010 - 05:08 PM

QUOTE (Kreepman @ Nov 3 2010, 04:04)
am I the only one who likes driving those junker cars that always back fire with a huge black smoke?
Seriously, I'll just give up whatever I'm driving and take that one biggrin.gif

I like them too. It's pretty funny driving around in them.
I find the Habanero to be rather uninteresting.

This is a car to write home about:

user posted image

AceRay
  • AceRay

In my restless dreams, I see that town...

• Members

Posted 04 November 2010 - 04:08 AM

I'm going back to the futo!!
sorry about the bad pun.
anyway, that car rules. its like the fastest car that is easy to access.

Habanero sucks because its so average! its good for cruising, but why would I do that? every thing else sucks. theres usually another better car lying around so take that!!

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users