Quantcast

» «
Photo

Liberty City News

39 replies to this topic
LibertyCityNews
  • LibertyCityNews

Giving you updates on what's what in LC since '09.

• Members

Posted 13 August 2011 - 10:07 PM

Just so you know, you have been reported for Flaming and Double posting. You're probably some 8 year old kid who found out what a forum is and is trying to act "cool". I've been doing this since 2009 and your thread just opened a few weeks ago.

UbK_families
  • UbK_families

YG Cash

• BUSTED!

Posted 13 August 2011 - 10:29 PM Edited by UbK_families, 13 August 2011 - 10:46 PM.

QUOTE (LibertyCityNews @ Saturday, Aug 13 2011, 22:07)
Just so you know, you have been reported for Flaming and Double posting. You're probably some 8 year old kid who found out what a forum is and is trying to act "cool". I've been doing this since 2009 and your thread just opened a few weeks ago.

u a PEON!! ...i got hella threads u jus stealing my sh*t go head and snitch on me u jus provin how much of a pussy you really iz!! ill have ya head f*ck nigga #GREENLIGHT .....and u should thank me cus i brought more attention to dis thread den u could EVER DO! im da only reason why people readin dis thread....so sit ya ass down and go play dress-up sissy ass boy!

Cash High
  • Cash High

Snitch

• Members

Posted 13 August 2011 - 10:49 PM

Looks interesting. A few mobsters have gotten whacked in a Pavano Crime Family power-struggle. Think you could do a news story on it cool.gif ? I can give you more details/locations. (^Ubk, calm down man.)

AlexGTAGamer
  • AlexGTAGamer

Time flies when you throw a clock.

• Members
  • None

Posted 13 August 2011 - 11:14 PM

If I were to partake some news it would all be weather related and maybe some fun news stories too. Shifty41s_beerhatsmilie2.gif

LibertyCityNews
  • LibertyCityNews

• Members

Posted 14 August 2011 - 03:34 AM

Maybe I should thank you UbK! The thread IS getting more attention! The thing is though, I have been posting on Twitter since 2009. I also made this thread before you even signed up. You are a troll...fortunately not a very smart one. It is just too easy to make you look like an idiot.

EDIT:For the new folks! Season 2 isn't starting just yet. When it does, I'll contact you!

Joe Chip
  • Joe Chip

• Members
  • None

Posted 14 August 2011 - 09:24 AM Edited by zoo3891, 14 August 2011 - 09:29 AM.

He roleplays, which is allowed here, and has been a trend ever since some other guy started in Spring/Summer 2010.

You started the flaming by calling him a douche, and this topic is also advertising a Twitter feed which (I think) goes against rules 3 and 4 of the forums, which can be seen here.

I think a mod should lock this topic before any more trouble comes from it.

LibertyCityNews
  • LibertyCityNews

• Members

Posted 14 August 2011 - 12:52 PM

Okay then. f*ck it. If some asshole who goes around saying "nigga" and "muthaf*cka" is aloud to do so because you claim it is "Roleplaying", but I'm not aloud to do a roleplay news station on this forum, then feel free to lock it. It wasn't until he showed up that this thread was so close to being locked. It was perfectly fine in September, but now that UbK has shown up, everything has gone downhill.

Joe Chip
  • Joe Chip

• Members
  • None

Posted 14 August 2011 - 08:10 PM Edited by zoo3891, 14 August 2011 - 08:12 PM.

QUOTE (LibertyCityNews @ Sunday, Aug 14 2011, 08:52)
Okay then. f*ck it. If some asshole who goes around saying "nigga" and "muthaf*cka" is aloud to do so because you claim it is "Roleplaying", but I'm not aloud to do a roleplay news station on this forum, then feel free to lock it. It wasn't until he showed up that this thread was so close to being locked. It was perfectly fine in September, but now that UbK has shown up, everything has gone downhill.

No, you are completely allowed to do a news station, just not refer to other sites with the intent of bringing attention to your twitter feed. I suggest you turn this topic into a branch of that Feed, if that wasn't what you were going to do.

You should also just ignore UbK, he roleplays, but he does break a lot of rules while doing his role-playing. Nobody has said anything about it yet, so I was just rolling with it.

Anyways, Good luck!

LibertyCityNews
  • LibertyCityNews

• Members

Posted 14 August 2011 - 08:15 PM

I am planning on turning this into another way for you guys to get the news. When Season 2 starts up, that is. And thanks, I guess.

LibertyCityNews
  • LibertyCityNews

• Members

Posted 14 November 2011 - 12:12 AM

Season 2 begins in December. Stay tuned.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users