Photo

hangout party

4 replies to this topic
mason.ace
  • mason.ace

THR-MC_BARRACUDA

• Members

Posted 02 September 2010 - 09:21 PM

yo ok im from the damned mc and i just gotta say theres like no partys or anything...so im hotsing a 1 night only party after i get over 10 people to come to the party...now this is just so we can all for one night join together mabey piss off a few cops and to hit the bars and strip clubs...and most of all its gives us a chance to disscuss instead of bitch about the way each gang/club does there busness...there will be only 2 rules 1 no killing and fcuking up the party and 2 we will all be in a chat to talk to eachother so no rude coments or hating on other players...simple one night hang and rep for ur crew and if u dont show then ur not worthy to have or be in a crew that_guy2057_evilgrin.gif

GTArv
  • GTArv

#

• Members

Posted 03 September 2010 - 05:51 PM

Mentioning the platform(s) and game(s) (IV/TBOGT/etc) would be pretty useful. The more relevant information you post, the better your event reaches out to the masses.

mason.ace
  • mason.ace

THR-MC_BARRACUDA

• Members

Posted 03 September 2010 - 10:10 PM

QUOTE (GTArv @ Sep 3 2010, 17:51)
Mentioning the platform(s) and game(s) (IV/TBOGT/etc) would be pretty useful. The more relevant information you post, the better your event reaches out to the masses.

ahh that makes sense
so ill just post it now
The platform is PS3 and the
Game is GTA4..i just wanna get to know the other groups or gangs of the forums
without having to shoot eachother like thats kool to do but i wanna get to know what the
differences are between all these different groups

but yeah anyone who wants in just pm me
or message me on PS3 my PSN is masonchance

-peace and prosparity be damned

RobsEpicFret
  • RobsEpicFret

A man can be Destroyed,but not Defeated.

• Members

Posted 08 September 2010 - 11:10 PM

Mind If I Join? Even If I'm from The Same Gang.

mason.ace
  • mason.ace

THR-MC_BARRACUDA

• Members

Posted 27 September 2010 - 02:24 AM

lol rob thats just a given duhh but im gonna make another thread to get more people ill explain it a bit better and name the platforms
and yadahyadahyadah but main point was for every gang member to hang in liberty under a truce...like the warriors
but yeah with this thread it didnt do jack sh*tt

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users