» «
Photo

An Andromada can fit in the VMH

No replies to this topic
killer24
  • killer24

There's nothing you can do about it.

• Members

Posted 31 August 2010 - 01:47 PM Edited by killer24, 31 August 2010 - 01:51 PM.

Did you know that if you download a Garage Spawner or something like that, if you store a Dodo facing the wall and the tail must be close to the door of the Verdant Meadows Hangar, and pause the game and press windows key and go to your garage spawner and change the Dodo to an Andromada, go back to the game and unpause the game, go to your VMH and you'll see that an Andromada can fit into the hangar and you can just fly the plane, but be very careful getting the Andromada outside, because it might explode.

Note that the fuselage and the wings and elevators can change colors; for example, the fuselage of the andromada is orange and the wings and elevators is red, another note is that the garage spawner have a BP/FP/DP/EP marks and if you check the marks (you need to go to your desktop to check the marks)and your plane crash, it will be still in good shape, even from
SAMs and Hydra missiles, to the bullets of the minigun, to the crash landing and to fires and last note is that if you drive away from any garage, another vehicle of the same model is in the same garage; for example, you drive the S.W.A.T. away from your garage, and another S.W.A.T. will be on the same garage.

Well that's all. I hope you understand and enjoy. Just search "Garage Spawner" I don't know.
I've played GTA San Andreas for a long time searching for that goddamn plane and finally got one. And because Rockstar Games did not put it in the game because of no opening door animation.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users