» «
Photo

Jaguar XJ 220

11 replies to this topic
james14
  • james14

Punk-ass Bitch

• Members

Posted 28 August 2010 - 06:14 PM Edited by james14, 28 August 2010 - 06:30 PM.

still a WIP

http://www.imagebam..../fcba2095171662
http://www.imagebam..../3ed7c895171738
http://www.imagebam..../920df895171844
http://www.imagebam..../fb615595171912
http://www.imagebam..../5f74c595171969

comment and any new idea just say it

Chong McBong
  • Chong McBong

Muncher of Polygons (and cake)

• Members
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 28 August 2010 - 11:02 PM

not bad biggrin.gif icon14.gif
i always liked the XJ220

(you would have a lot more screen space if you reset the bar at the top of zModeler)

james14
  • james14

Punk-ass Bitch

• Members

Posted 28 August 2010 - 11:15 PM

QUOTE (Chong McBong @ Aug 28 2010, 23:02)
not bad biggrin.gif icon14.gif
i always liked the XJ220

(you would have a lot more screen space if you reset the bar at the top of zModeler)

thanks, what do u man by reseting the bar ?

Chong McBong
  • Chong McBong

• Members
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 28 August 2010 - 11:24 PM

QUOTE (james14 @ Aug 29 2010, 00:15)

all the tools on the top toolbar are piled on top of each other, making lots of rows instead of just 1.
i am sure there is an option to reset it somewhere, but its probably easier just to drag them all onto the same row..
it will give you a bit more screen to use smile.gif

here is a pic of my setup (my "commands bar" and "scene nodes browser" are on my other screen, but it shows the default setup for the toolbar)

user posted image

riquenunes
  • riquenunes

Soldier

• Members

Posted 29 August 2010 - 12:08 AM

QUOTE (Chong McBong @ Aug 28 2010, 20:02)
i always liked the XJ220

Me too, reminds me of Test Drive 4. inlove.gif

james14
  • james14

Punk-ass Bitch

• Members

Posted 29 August 2010 - 12:16 AM

QUOTE (Chong McBong @ Aug 28 2010, 23:24)
QUOTE (james14 @ Aug 29 2010, 00:15)

all the tools on the top toolbar are piled on top of each other, making lots of rows instead of just 1.
i am sure there is an option to reset it somewhere, but its probably easier just to drag them all onto the same row..
it will give you a bit more screen to use smile.gif

here is a pic of my setup (my "commands bar" and "scene nodes browser" are on my other screen, but it shows the default setup for the toolbar)

user posted image

thanks worked

james14
  • james14

Punk-ass Bitch

• Members

Posted 29 August 2010 - 12:21 AM

QUOTE (H3NR1QU3 @ Aug 29 2010, 00:08)
QUOTE (Chong McBong @ Aug 28 2010, 20:02)
i always liked the XJ220

Me too, reminds me of Test Drive 4. inlove.gif

and nfs II

GTA3Freak-2001
  • GTA3Freak-2001

Run out of Cake.

• Members

Posted 29 August 2010 - 02:03 AM

Just be aware of the following:

[4.5] Conversions
Conversions should be seen as a last resort. If for some reason the original author is unable to convert the model, or is unwilling due to lack of time/personal life, then the model may be converted under and ONLY under the following condition;

The original author of the model MUST, THEMSELVES, publicly state by posting in the GTAF topic where the vehicle is being converted, that he/she allows it. This is not open for debate / discussion, this is final. Anyone caught posing as an original author will be permanently banned, no exceptions.

If the original author is unavailable, or can't be contacted, the conversion may not be released.

* [4.5.1] Tuning/Ricing/Pimping - Improving/editing another author's work and re-releasing it requires the same level of verification as a conversion, and requires a post from the original author.
    * [4.5.2] Original GTA content - Converting these between games is allowed, in moderation. It's a common practice, everyone who has gta installed has access to these vehicles, and getting Rockstar's permission simply won't happen. No point in trying to stop access to something you already have. However, converting excessive amounts of content will detract from interest in scratch-made content. It can also cause issues with Rockstar: if GTAIV's content could be installed into the much cheaper and older San Andreas - GTAIV sales could suffer - and future GTAs will be more likely to contain anti-modding protection. Modding currently encourages people to buy the PC version in order to install mods, which makes us a friend of Rockstar. Let's try to keep it that way.
    * [4.5.3] Content from websites - As long as it's under a suitable licence granting it's free use, then it's allowed. Make sure to follow allow requirements of that licence. If no license is provided with the content, include a link to where it was originally obtained.
    * [4.5.4] Models that require permission from a corporate entity, like EA Games, are NOT allowed for conversions (with the R* exception listed above).Failure to meet the above criteria will result in, at minimum, a locked topic and verbal warning.

Basically this means you can't release this here, you can however post your ongoing work in the Picture Post & Commentary Topic for any help or criticism.

james14
  • james14

Punk-ass Bitch

• Members

Posted 29 August 2010 - 02:50 AM

QUOTE (GTA3Freak-2001 @ Aug 29 2010, 02:03)
Just be aware of the following:

[4.5] Conversions
Conversions should be seen as a last resort. If for some reason the original author is unable to convert the model, or is unwilling due to lack of time/personal life, then the model may be converted under and ONLY under the following condition;

The original author of the model MUST, THEMSELVES, publicly state by posting in the GTAF topic where the vehicle is being converted, that he/she allows it. This is not open for debate / discussion, this is final. Anyone caught posing as an original author will be permanently banned, no exceptions.

If the original author is unavailable, or can't be contacted, the conversion may not be released.

* [4.5.1] Tuning/Ricing/Pimping - Improving/editing another author's work and re-releasing it requires the same level of verification as a conversion, and requires a post from the original author.
    * [4.5.2] Original GTA content - Converting these between games is allowed, in moderation. It's a common practice, everyone who has gta installed has access to these vehicles, and getting Rockstar's permission simply won't happen. No point in trying to stop access to something you already have. However, converting excessive amounts of content will detract from interest in scratch-made content. It can also cause issues with Rockstar: if GTAIV's content could be installed into the much cheaper and older San Andreas - GTAIV sales could suffer - and future GTAs will be more likely to contain anti-modding protection. Modding currently encourages people to buy the PC version in order to install mods, which makes us a friend of Rockstar. Let's try to keep it that way.
    * [4.5.3] Content from websites - As long as it's under a suitable licence granting it's free use, then it's allowed. Make sure to follow allow requirements of that licence. If no license is provided with the content, include a link to where it was originally obtained.
    * [4.5.4] Models that require permission from a corporate entity, like EA Games, are NOT allowed for conversions (with the R* exception listed above).Failure to meet the above criteria will result in, at minimum, a locked topic and verbal warning.

Basically this means you can't release this here, you can however post your ongoing work in the Picture Post & Commentary Topic for any help or criticism.

hey man i converted from a game

Chong McBong
  • Chong McBong

• Members
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 29 August 2010 - 03:04 AM Edited by Chong McBong, 29 August 2010 - 03:07 AM.

i think it means you can't release any kind of conversion here, but you can post pics and progress.

thats why i build everything from scratch smile.gif

james14
  • james14

Punk-ass Bitch

• Members

Posted 29 August 2010 - 03:29 AM

QUOTE (Chong McBong @ Aug 29 2010, 03:04)

i think it means you can't release any kind of conversion here, but you can post pics and progress.

thats why i build everything from scratch smile.gif

=\ i think its becouse i modified and added stuff

GTA3Freak-2001
  • GTA3Freak-2001

Run out of Cake.

• Members

Posted 30 August 2010 - 08:37 AM

You are using a model by Atari from Test Drive Unlimited as a base right? Meaning according to our rules you'd need to get permission from Atari and given that can't happen we don't allow converts no matter what modifications you do to the model. Sorry confused.gif

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users