Photo

Missions Not Appearing?

5 replies to this topic
Mihogan
  • Mihogan

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 27 August 2010 - 11:30 PM

Hey guys. I just finished the final Love Fist mission, and nothing is left to do? I didn't think I had beaten the game yet, or have I? On my map, all there is in the legend is Ammu-Nation, Hardware store, Pay n Spray, Safe House, Tommy's Mansion and Player Position. I've played for 3 in-game days and nothing has appeared, no cell phone calls to initiate new missions, etc. What is up? Any ideas? Thanks in advance

Tycek
  • Tycek

Being a bastard works.

• The Yardies
  • Poland

Posted 28 August 2010 - 07:23 AM

Go to the Vercetti Mansion and look for missions there or if you already finished Shakedown start buying bussinesses around town (dockyard, Kaufmann Cabs etc.) They should have icon with green house in front of them.

spaceeinstein
  • spaceeinstein

巧克力

• Members

Posted 28 August 2010 - 11:14 AM Edited by spaceeinstein, 28 August 2010 - 11:15 AM.

*damn wrong topic*

Mihogan
  • Mihogan

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 28 August 2010 - 04:54 PM

QUOTE (Tycek @ Aug 28 2010, 07:23)
Go to the Vercetti Mansion and look for missions there or if you already finished Shakedown start buying bussinesses around town (dockyard, Kaufmann Cabs etc.) They should have icon with green house in front of them.

I tried that, bought two properties (safehouses) and nothing happened sad.gif

Tycek
  • Tycek

Being a bastard works.

• The Yardies
  • Poland

Posted 28 August 2010 - 08:07 PM

QUOTE (Mihogan @ Aug 28 2010, 18:54)
QUOTE (Tycek @ Aug 28 2010, 07:23)

I tried that, bought two properties (safehouses) and nothing happened sad.gif

You have to buy bussinesses like Malibu Club, Film Studio etc and do missions for them. After buying almost all of them you will get two last main story missions. And you don't have to buy safehouses. They aren't needed to finish the game.

this is WARRRRRRRRR
  • this is WARRRRRRRRR

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 15 October 2010 - 04:47 PM

youse gtawh.com/vicecity.php acsess maps and print the asset property map earn enough money to by them some of these boatyard etc you must enter a vechcile others included walking into a pink marker to start the mission
if you completed the phone the a c ,the tree ,l,t anchor cherry etc u won all levels .the shooting range is in downtown amunation and is acquired after the tree mission2 the shootist you must walk back into the shooting range and walk in to the pink marker and score 45 hope this helps

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users