Quantcast

» «
Photo

GTA London

90 replies to this topic
Pac.
  • Pac.

• BUSTED!

Posted 27 August 2010 - 09:39 PM Edited by Pac., 18 September 2010 - 02:12 PM.

user posted image
★★★★★★
London 2010
user posted image
________________________________________________________________________________________________

Warnings

1) Yes English do eat crumpets and drink tea but not on a every-day basis, and if that stereotype comes up once on a comment as an excuse, it will simply be reported for spamming and ignorance, no mercy

2) Please do not mention the queen in this topic or ask if the queen will be sending us on rampages, the answere is simply no, the Queen has no place here.

3) I know the accents might be hard getting used to, but seriously, have a little bit of will power, english put up with american accents, surely you can put up with theirs.

4) No excuses for driving on other side of the road, If you obey traffick laws in GTA your a twat and wanker, because you simply cannot play story missions when it involves chases and street races if you obey traffick laws, No mercy.

What inspired me to make a London based topic? - A little research on crime in London and also the movies Rock n Rolla and Layercake, Fab Movies!
________________________________________________________________________________________________

GANGS

East End Firm
The East End firm is one of the oldest crime syndacites in London, and is based on a small organization in London. It is mainly full of Cockney old school gangsters, but with the recent wave of immigrants in London it also has ethnicties such as Indian and Jamaican. it is the Gang the Protag affiliates with.

Flynn Syndacite
Based on the Clerkenwell syndacite this syndacite is ran by Seamus Flynn, an Irishman who is now speanding his time behind bars for life, without the Boss known as "Mr.Big" the syndacite has been weakened but is still alive and well. It is said that Seamus Flynn still runs the syndacite from behind the bars. Ethnicity is mainly Irish or British.

Maurizzio Clan
Based on a small Ndrangheta family who control the flow of most of London's cocaine that enters the country. It is the main supplier of the East end firm, and these swarm of Calabrese roughians do not like to get paid late. They have tremendouse power due to the polititions, corrupt police and thugs who work for them. It's main centre however is in Reggio Calabria in South of Italy. They are said to be investing in property in west london, assets used for money laundering and coke trafficking. However it is stated they are not killing, yet.

Saratov Bratva
Based on a small Bratva that operates in the Saratov region of Russia, the bratva is run by KGB member Andrei Davidov. The bratva is made up of KGB members along with top leading polititions of the Kremlin (Russian government). the corrupt KGB group run car theft rings along with the Arms smuggling. The Bratva operate in london smuggling weapons and deport stolen cars back to St.petersburg. This is what we would call The Russian Mafia however that term referes also to any criminal group in former soviet union.

Albanian Mafia
The Albanian gangs have had a big influence among london, as they now control alot of the cities brothels, and run alot of human smuggling rings and are a key player in prostitution. The Albanians are one of the most brutal gangs of individuals, and are not afraid of the police in anyway, they are more blood-thirsty than the Italian & Russian Gangsters put together. They also control alot of Heroin flowing into the country, and are in competition with the Turkish drug gangs who are winning at the moment.

Hadith Brothers
The Hadith brothers, Ahmed and Hamzi are two leaders of their organization, or what we would call "The Turkish Mafia". They control most of the heroin flow through London, almost all heroin deals that go down are either affiliated with them or because of their supplying. The Albanian mafia have been trying to over take them on the market for years now but it just isn't happening, this cuases alot of conflict and competition between the two gangs.

Triads
The Triads run Ilegal counterfeiting trades in london, such as making fake passports and other legal documents. They prefer to be as descreat as possible but when the acts of violence happens to strike upon them, they will hit you hard, and act in any way possible to defeat you, with weapons or without, most are trained with martial arts and will use weapons such as nun-chucks.

Yardies
The Yardies are bassicly more of a Dis-organized, organized crime group instead of an actual street gang. The gangs main source of income would be the smuggling of Jamaican marijuana. This gang is one of the most common gangs to cause gang wars in places such as Brixton and Peckham, especially when it comes to one of their Rivals, the Peckham Boyz.

Nigerian Organized crime gangs
Nigerian criminal groups are very prominent and well-established within the London underworld. They have alliances with almost every other gang or criminal group (especially Yardies) and they are involved in a vast array of illegal enterprises. Nigerian organized crime groups operating in the UK and elsewhere are invloved in large-scale fraud, financial crimes, counterfeit, drug-trafficking, prostitution, human trafficking, and auto-theft of luxury cars to be shipped abroad and many other rackets. Nigerians should always be included if you are talking about a London GTA, Thanks for the Info official general

Street Level Gangs

Roughly 2500 youths from the age 10-19 affiliate with some form of street gang. This might not be alot compared to somewhere such as Chicago or Detroit, but their inpact is enourmous, many more are older.

Tamil Gangs
The Tamil gangs are mainly from Sri Lanka, alot of immigrants came over to London to escape the wars, corruption and violence, that they faced against bad government and brutal police. However along with honest Tamil workers, came with them the scared, and ruthless ones, who formed gangs out of youths scared of police, because they think it's the same as sri lanka. There are roughly 40 Tamil gangs in london, made up of probably a few hundred people if not less or more depending. They have prefered weapons, of Axes, Fish tails a tradition fighting weapon like barbed wire, and also hand guns. They have there special way of torturung wictims, by cutting them open and pouring chily souce inside wounds.

Calaham Boyz
Calaham Boyz are based on the Peckham boyz, the gang is a shell from its fomer self, due to many indictments and alot have been killed in some way or another. The Gang is mainly African-English due to ethncicity, the Gang nowadays has only 200 members. It is quite a violent gang in Peckham, ways of torturing their victims include taking them to factories, and using all kinds of cutlery and machinery on them, alot of the time it is just for fun while they are still alive.

Trenton Banter
Based on the Tottenham Mandem, this gang has over 400 members, and it one of the most underground street gangs. Ethnicity is mainly African-English or Afro Carribean. It is mainly involved in Murder, Drug dealing and Robbery.

Outsider Boyz
Based on possibly the London Fielder boyz, this gang is probably one of the smallest gangs, however in their bourough, every gang has their territory and name for themselves, Ethnicity is mianly white, however others have been found upon it. It mainly operates in Street robberies, or store stick-ups for money, and mainly kills when people who don't do as they say refuse.

CHARACTERS

Phil Stratham
Gang : East End Firm
Position : Member/Enforcer
Imfo : Phil Stratham is the Protagonist of the Game, he was once and still is part of the East End firm run by his uncle, Ricky Stratham. However back in the day Phil was assigned onto a bit of old fashioned robbery, he was assigned to Rob a Bank, however when he arrived, the metropolitan police already knew his intentions and just showed up, Phil was sentenced in 2001 for nine years, for carrying a weapon without a license and attempted robbery. In 2010 he was released and must start again with his firm and Uncle.

Ricky Stratham
Gang : East End Firm
Position : Boss
Imfo : Ricky Stratham is the Boss of the East End firm, and uncle to Phil the protagonist. Ricky stratham despises his relative Phil, as do the rest of the east end firm, nobody takes him seriously, especially not his Uncle. Ricky is a man who would happily put the lives of others at risk to save his own skin, there is no proof that he has ratted out on anybody in his life, but alot of people suspect it, those who do must keep their distance though, as Ricky is not the kind of man who wants bad rumours spread about him.

Seamus Flynn
Gang : Flynn Syndacite
Posistion : Boss
Imfo : Seamus is the 60 year old Boss of the Flynn syandacite an irish and British organization. Seamus has been living the past two years under house arrest, nothing much has happened yet apart from that to him, however just because he is under house arrest, does not stop him from running his organization. when he needs errands done for him, he will call upon his fellow hoodlums and business men to do his dirty work for him.

Andrei Davidov
Gang : Saratov Bratva
Posistion : KGB leader
Imfo : Andrei Davidov has an interesting life, he runs two organizations at the same time, Andrei is a KGB leader and in their headquaters, he has other fellow KGB members and corrupt police and government who work for him to help carry out his dirty deeds. This man and his group, shows the true face and corruption of crime in Russia, The Russian mafia isn't a myth, the Russian mafia is the corruption of government officials in the former soviet union, and that is what makes them so diverse.

Furio Maurizzio
Gang : Maurizzio Clan
Posistion : Boss
Imfo : Furio runs a small clan that is alligned with Italy's ndrangheta. Furio has never been convicted once in his life of any sort of criminal, since the clan is quite small and keeps a low profile, and thanks to the help of key affiliates including Polititions, business associates and inteligent thugs, he has managed to invest wisely in the West of London, buying assets for money laundering, and also for the use of Cocaine distribution. Furio is a ruthless man, Ruthless than most criminal bosses, he has strong and focuses intents, and does not like people intervieming.

More Characters will come soon once i finsihed the story...

STORY

It's 2010, and the old school of Cockney gangsters arn't where they used to be, with many leaders if not all in jail. I mean today being out on the streets of London, when arrested being Black or Pakistani is worst than being Irish, thats not how is was back in the Day. With the New wave of immigration, along with it has brought only the worst of things for the Ol' British gangsters, We're now seeing Turks, Albanians, Russians, Blacks and Pakistani gangs flooding the streets and taking over, even a few Italians are investing money for laundering and Drug distribution. But Phil Stratham fails to accept this.

Phil Stratham works for his Uncle Ricky Stratham current leader of the East End firm, in 2001 Phil was arrested for being armed and attempted robbery along with a stolen vehicle, How the Cops found out nobody knows. Now though it's time to get back to the present, Phil stratham will be walking again, today it's relese day and Phil is 29 years old. Jim Spencer is here to collect Phil, that was the Boss's right hand man and Driver. By the looks of it, nobody took Phil to seriously, his reputation as a tough guy had dropped, and Phil needed to regain status.

Finaly, Phil reunites with his Uncle, and it's straight down to business. After doing a few errands, collecting money, Beating down the normal starting again routine, a Big coke deal was going down. The suppliers of the firm were the Maurizzio clan, who smuggled in the cocaine at an offer to sell at half price, only we were paying them after the Deal was done so mess up's were not acceptable in any form. The deal was with the Flynn syndacite, the irish hoodlums, Only the deal was interupted...

Story will be continued just a few hours later... devil.gif

unknowngtafan
  • unknowngtafan

Trick

• Members

Posted 27 August 2010 - 10:22 PM

No GTA is a parody of AMERICAN CULTURE. Following this template, you are not currently creating a GTA as it does not parody america. Therefore this could be considered a spam topic:p

02fishera
  • 02fishera

PSN ID: TeamTango91

• The Yardies
  • England

Posted 27 August 2010 - 11:21 PM

QUOTE (unknowngtafan @ Aug 27 2010, 22:22)
No GTA is a parody of AMERICAN CULTURE. Following this template, you are not currently creating a GTA as it does not parody america. Therefore this could be considered a spam topic:p

How can this be considered as spam? GTA is a parody of Media and Public perception as well as American Culture smile.gif

OT- A good start made here. Its good to see someone research the locations crime rather than doing what most people do and make up a trashy story. Keep it up icon14.gif

thedamned38
  • thedamned38

Sex. Murder. Art.

• Members

Posted 27 August 2010 - 11:25 PM

good set-up, but im not sure how good London would be for a GTA setting, i just cant picture it, just saying.

Pac.
  • Pac.

• BUSTED!

Posted 27 August 2010 - 11:49 PM

QUOTE (thedamned38 @ Aug 27 2010, 23:25)
good set-up, but im not sure how good London would be for a GTA setting, i just cant picture it, just saying.

Thats fine, Thanks o2fishera, story will be comming soon, along with more characters, i like basing my gangs on real ones, gives you more of a bad-ass feel.

Mokrie Dela
  • Mokrie Dela

МОКРЫЕДЕЛA

• The Yardies
  • None

Posted 27 August 2010 - 11:52 PM

Two counterpoints:
GTA London 1969 and the other one (lol)

Yankee fanboy perhaps?

@Pac. keep it up, ignore this troll smile.gif

02fishera
  • 02fishera

• The Yardies
  • England

Posted 27 August 2010 - 11:57 PM

QUOTE (Pac. @ Aug 27 2010, 23:49)
QUOTE (thedamned38 @ Aug 27 2010, 23:25)

Thats fine, Thanks o2fishera, story will be comming soon, along with more characters, i like basing my gangs on real ones, gives you more of a bad-ass feel.

No problem, I respect that your basing the story on real gangs. Me and Mokrie Dela are trying to do the same in our London concept. And as Mokrie Dela said ignore the troll and keep doing what you want. Afterall its your concept smile.gif

Akavari
  • Akavari

Gangsta

• Members
  • None

Posted 28 August 2010 - 01:12 AM

no it isnt. GTA is just a sandbox crime game with a dark humor undertone. GTA will parody where ever it takes place in, it doesnt have to be america.

LuisBellic
  • LuisBellic

8 Balls

• Members

Posted 28 August 2010 - 07:05 AM

people need to stop saying it will not be in london even tho that location has been used before

TommyMufc-Champs
  • TommyMufc-Champs

Account ditched. New account Tommy.

• Members

Posted 28 August 2010 - 09:01 AM

This Is a really good start but I would like to see more.

Akavari
  • Akavari

Gangsta

• Members
  • None

Posted 28 August 2010 - 11:07 AM

This is a really good start, nice content and very organized. You gotta add a lot more to it though bro. Features, weapons, especially radio stations and vehicles since its a different country..

02fishera
  • 02fishera

• The Yardies
  • England

Posted 28 August 2010 - 12:20 PM

QUOTE (LuisBellic @ Aug 28 2010, 07:05)
people need to stop saying it will not be in london even tho that location has been used before

This is a fanfic/concept thread, not a prediction. And why do people have to stop mentioning London?

Pac.
  • Pac.

• BUSTED!

Posted 28 August 2010 - 01:56 PM

QUOTE (akavari112 @ Aug 28 2010, 11:07)
This is a really good start, nice content and very organized. You gotta add a lot more to it though bro. Features, weapons, especially radio stations and vehicles since its a different country..

Cheers, i am working on the story right now, usually at night time when my free time is at it's fullest tounge.gif , But the reason i didn't to all of the above is because i know from personal experience when topics are too long people never read all of it , or just swift through it fast and not understand it, I'd rather it have Gangs, Characters and story and that be it, short but detailed. I will also add more characters.

Drift-Kingz
  • Drift-Kingz

• BUSTED!

Posted 28 August 2010 - 05:11 PM

QUOTE (unknowngtafan @ Aug 27 2010, 18:22)

GTA is based on pop culture. It isn't entirely based on american culture. Not everything about GTA is "America" you know..

Anyways nice topic here Pac. I really like it icon14.gif

You could add a map though. But overall, nice job.

Pac.
  • Pac.

• BUSTED!

Posted 28 August 2010 - 08:01 PM

^^ Thanks Drift, i might after the story tonight add more, we'll have to see, once theres nothing else, then i might them.

BrownBear
  • BrownBear

Dr. Green Thumb.

• Members
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 28 August 2010 - 08:10 PM

Hadith isn't a Turkish surname mate or a very uncommon one at that, Yilmaz is a common surname.

Pac.
  • Pac.

• BUSTED!

Posted 28 August 2010 - 08:15 PM

QUOTE (brownbear @ Aug 28 2010, 20:10)
Hadith isn't a Turkish surname mate or a very uncommon one at that, Yilmaz is a common surname.

Sorry lol man, i tried searching Turkish name and it did come up, can you give me some not common, common names but more sort of known names? that would be good. Thanks, are you Turkish? you seem to know

BrownBear
  • BrownBear

Dr. Green Thumb.

• Members
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 28 August 2010 - 08:25 PM

QUOTE (Pac. @ Aug 28 2010, 20:15)
QUOTE (brownbear @ Aug 28 2010, 20:10)

Sorry lol man, i tried searching Turkish name and it did come up, can you give me some not common, common names but more sort of known names? that would be good. Thanks, are you Turkish? you seem to know

Yildiz is pretty common but not stereotypical, it means star which could fit in with a gangster.

And yeah, i'm British but my dad is Turkish, interestingly his father was a gangster of sorts.

jamieleng
  • jamieleng

Chafing the Chimp is totally natural behaviour!

• Members
  • England

Posted 28 August 2010 - 09:00 PM

Yeah, this is how the GTA franchise should play out:

GTA IV: Vice City
GTA IV: San Andreas
GTA V: Liberty City
GTA V: Vice City
GTA V: San Andreas
GTA VI: Liberty City
GTA VI: Vice City
GTA VI: San Andreas
....and so on.

Looks like fun doesn't it? And no, other cities in the U.S. wouldn't make for an interesting change. They would be mundane variations of the above locations. I want to see R* take a gamble on London, but I am prepared to wait until they have done Vice City & San Andreas in HD first.

London beats almost any city in the world for it's history, architecture, nightlife & ethnic diversity. It has many parks & canals, the oldest subway system in the world & the largest in Europe. We have a world renowned music & movie industry, that for our size beats America.

If the best you can come up with is 'GTA is a parody of American culture' then you are as closed minded as most video game developers think we are. Anyway GTA is a parody of Western culture & the greed, excess & depravity it produces. Trust me when I say we have plenty of that here.

Pac.
  • Pac.

• BUSTED!

Posted 28 August 2010 - 09:24 PM Edited by Pac., 28 August 2010 - 10:26 PM.

I agree with everything you say there, Nightlife is Imennse here, to bad it's 21 if you want to get into the real deal V.I.P. clubs here...hey is it just me or did i feel the words of Brucie and Yusuf Amir right then... rolleyes.gif

As for diversity of cultures, that is so true, im british but i have also english, albanian,sicilian and georgian within me, the diversity has lead to the Over 1000 gangs in london ph34r.gif

GTA IV Roleplay
  • GTA IV Roleplay

Tottenham Hotspur FC. Established 1882

• BUSTED!

Posted 28 August 2010 - 09:24 PM

Wow nervous.gif . I really like it... It's FUDGING great! biggrin.gif . Should have something involving the street/neighbourhood gangs (Petty gangs) on estates sneaky2.gif

Pac.
  • Pac.

• BUSTED!

Posted 28 August 2010 - 09:28 PM

QUOTE (GTA IV Roleplay @ Aug 28 2010, 21:24)
Wow nervous.gif . I really like it... It's FUDGING great! biggrin.gif . Should have something involving the street/neighbourhood gangs (Petty gangs) on estates sneaky2.gif

I will Add minor street gangs, that being Peckham boyz, theres a bengali gang not to far from me, not really that seriouse, but i can almost guarintee they deal drugs in the cruddy apartments across from my f*cking mansion < Joking, but yeah theres grafiti aswell, i can't even make out the damn letters because it's written so badly.

jamieleng
  • jamieleng

Chafing the Chimp is totally natural behaviour!

• Members
  • England

Posted 28 August 2010 - 09:41 PM Edited by jamieleng, 28 August 2010 - 10:52 PM.

Whoops sorry. I've just realised you can't delete your own posts.

Pac.
  • Pac.

• BUSTED!

Posted 28 August 2010 - 09:54 PM

You posted that twice matey, I added first part of the story, more coming afterwards

cupidstunt
  • cupidstunt

Thug

• Members

Posted 02 September 2010 - 02:01 AM

yea mayb you could do a parody of Hounslow/Southall called "Little India"

Pac.
  • Pac.

• BUSTED!

Posted 02 September 2010 - 08:44 AM

QUOTE (cupidstunt @ Sep 2 2010, 02:01)
yea mayb you could do a parody of Hounslow/Southall called "Little India"

I might do that, it could also be cenetred around Tamil gangs.
Added one street level gang, more street level gangs coming soon. tounge.gif

GTA IV Roleplay
  • GTA IV Roleplay

• BUSTED!

Posted 02 September 2010 - 09:16 PM

Maybe a mission called: "Tea & Crumpets"
The protagonist has to make money selling boxes of teabags & packets of crumpets. Just for those Americans who automatically associate it with us! (Don't worry, I find the reference funny, even if it is aimed at me!)

Cutscenes where the protagonist's seen eating a crumpet with a cup of tea.

The option to drink cups of tea and eat crumpets at your safehouse and various eaterys around the city!

Advertisements on radio-stations and on billboards/posters around the city.

Everyone'd love it! Just so it packs the "busting balls" humour every GTA game has! biggrin.gif

Pac.
  • Pac.

• BUSTED!

Posted 02 September 2010 - 09:40 PM

Alright you GTAIVman Listen to me, i made it 100% perfectly clear not to even mention what you just did, not any reason at all, i don't care if your family have been pure english since Henry the eigth, if you bring that kind of stereotyped crap up, people will quote it and instead of focusing on the actual topic, they get mis-leaded by sh*t like this, I'm really considering reporting that post.

If it gets mentioned again more reports will be made, Don't Bust balls or quote this or the above.
On f*cking Topic : I will add more street level gangs as London has many, most poor neighbourhoods form some kind of gang out of fear, which they use violence, such as stabbings and even robbery to get money to get guns, guns is like power to them, whoever has the biggest gun to these savages has the power.

GTA IV Roleplay
  • GTA IV Roleplay

• BUSTED!

Posted 02 September 2010 - 09:48 PM

Alright! Calm down! Someone sh*t in your coffee this morning, I suspect.
I was only throwing that out there as a stereotypical reference that almost everyone uses against us. No need to go ultra-defensive on my Northern arse!
confused.gif

Ryan
  • Ryan

Ginga Ninja

• Canada

Posted 02 September 2010 - 09:49 PM

GTA IV Roleplay, leave the topic and don't come back please. If I see you here again, you'll be enjoying a 5 day temp.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users