Posted 24 August 2010 - 08:39 PM
Posted 24 August 2010 - 09:00 PM
Posted 24 August 2010 - 09:06 PM
- It would be a little hard but a :Interior creator:? I had issues when I got into a bulgary house making an actor with antmation 5 for example sitting on a couch but next time entered it he was sitting in the air. The interior creator could be simple. delete all objects from a interior, and let the players put their own couches.
- :Spell check: This could be the most useful one.
- :traffic on/off: This is for creating the mission. I wanna check if my car will block the traffic or not.
In my option there were enough tools. but if you want to make other things than tools:
- :objectives, add object: like jump from the ramp. or destroy the shack with the tank
- :More objects: or even a map editor. Like bulid a street, set house. This would be amazing just imagine!
Please make DYOM 6.0!!!
Posted 24 August 2010 - 10:25 PM
Take away the players weapons. Plenty of people have asked if you can do it, and it would really help make the missions better.
Also, making the Jetpack able to fly in interiors would help some.
Posted 24 August 2010 - 11:24 PM
Posted 25 August 2010 - 12:06 AM
I think you need to fix that. It's pretty strange.
|QUOTE ((mati1501 Aug 24 2010 @ 17:06)|
|You wanna make dyom 6.0?|
Huh? He never said he'd make a DYOM 6.0. There probably won't even be one.
Posted 25 August 2010 - 12:19 AM
|QUOTE (Drift-Kingz @ Aug 24 2010, 19:06)|
|Huh? She never said she'd make a DYOM 6.0. There probably won't even be one.|
Thought I'd fix that.
Posted 25 August 2010 - 12:43 AM
Posted 25 August 2010 - 04:55 AM
• You can remove the "Get Jetpack" thing, as people can just use 'rocketman'.
• Disable death, when designing missions, I usually don't want to die from falling or drowning (when designing missions underwater), so this would be welcome.
• Make cars/peds solid. When I try to use the "shoot while you move" trick, It is very annoying tio have to spawn the object, create actors, remove the object - blah blah blah.
• Spawn platform. If you are making objectives at a high altitude, I't would be good to press a button and get a platform under us, instead of having to waste time (we're losing altitude) going through the objects menu to spawn one.
• Remove Jetpack Height Limiter, When I want to make a huge airborne mission, I am limited by the jetpack height limit.
Some of the above can actually be intergrated as features instead of just tools.
The ability to slow down time is a cool feature too, but you can just tell the player to type in the 'slowitdown' cheat.
Anyway, those are my suggestions for now.
BTW Drift-Kings, Dutchy3010 is female.
Posted 25 August 2010 - 10:18 AM
Posted 25 August 2010 - 02:56 PM
I guess my inactivity here at the DYOM forums have caused a forgetten memory Sorry Dutchy3010. I'm sorry a million times!!
edit- Excuse me for not looking at your member title.
I feel so ashamed Again, very sorry.
Edited by Drift-Kingz, 25 August 2010 - 03:03 PM.
Posted 26 August 2010 - 03:43 AM
|QUOTE (GTA!!! @ Aug 25 2010, 19:48)|
|How about a tool that tells us number of objectives, objects,actors used? Would be quite handy for the maker to keep a note on the number, so that he can plan accordingly.|
I agree, that would definetley be helpful.
Posted 02 September 2010 - 08:50 PM
When we make objectives like cutscenese and we decide to edit the objective, our text should still be there. Its annoying retyping everything.
Rail shooting- I know its something that is getting popular in some missions, but sometimes doesnt always work out.
Like sa-mp we should be able to get in the passenger seat by pressing G or simply add a teleport in passenger seat with the free aim ofcourse.
Also people who make mission packs should have an option to add the Markers to start a mission like the CJ symbol on the minimap or any symbol we choose.
Sorry if some of these seem hard to do, as i dont know how much you would be able to add without calling it DYOM v6.
Posted 03 September 2010 - 11:29 AM
|QUOTE (Chimpso @ Sep 3 2010, 09:48)|
|Set water level? Why is that important?|
For missions there are cool horror or apocalypse missions wich could be made with this tool
Posted 05 September 2010 - 05:17 AM
-Hide all ACTOR after the selected Objective
-Hide all ACTOR in all objective
Posted 24 December 2010 - 05:12 PM
(Sometimes I want to make some enemies but set their behavior always is tiring).
Edit: Set weapon ammo
Edited by Matheus Reis, 25 December 2010 - 12:21 AM.
Posted 25 December 2010 - 12:39 PM
Posted 25 December 2010 - 01:46 PM
Posted 26 December 2010 - 05:41 AM
|QUOTE (TonyCJ @ Dec 25 2010, 15:31)|
|I want cutscenes like in real game like they moving|
Same with you . A cutscene is not completely perfect if it is not moving.
Posted 26 December 2010 - 06:15 AM
Also would be nice if we could import audio files on the mission, like our own dialouge.
These wishes are probably very difficult to do.
More reasonable ones I would like to see though
*Better GUI when selecting actors/cars and others
*It would be cool to have the missions similar to the story, where you go see the "CJ" Marker Or "BS" or any of the icons to play your missions.
So I guess not many of these would be usefull for dyom,but it would be nice to have.
EDIT: Lol I would say alot of people would want everything or most of the things left out from the story game.
Edited by Doublepulse, 26 December 2010 - 06:18 AM.
Posted 26 December 2010 - 07:26 AM
Link Missions! (And turn it into a little campaign)
Posted 09 April 2012 - 07:07 PM
Posted 10 April 2012 - 09:39 AM
|QUOTE (GTAIndonesia @ Tuesday, Apr 10 2012, 13:36)|
|LOL, You just bumped to a 2 year old thread.|
He contributed more to the topic than you did with this post. Just report and move along; don't post.
0 user(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users