» «
Photo

RACERS & BREAKERS

527 replies to this topic
Jack.
  • Jack.

Mark Chump

• BUSTED!

Posted 25 May 2012 - 11:32 AM Edited by Jack., 25 May 2012 - 11:34 AM.

I did not give anyone permission to film me, You'll be hearing from my lawyer very soon!

swooner
  • swooner

AOD Wrapped Member

• Members

Posted 25 May 2012 - 01:25 PM

Goooooood races this week. Thanks Cal, Sweaty, beep, Doughnutty, Booze, Dboi, & newcomers: Niall & lalitkashor. Hope you all enjoyed the muscle carnage… (approx) same time next week. cool.gif

Josh Stamper & WindyCityOutlaw – We meet every Wednesday at 9pm GMT / 5pm EST for an hour or so (3 or 4 races). If you are interested in joining be sure to be on XBL/GTA at that time and send a message to myself (GT: swooner) for invites.

Jack/Honeydew - stop changing your name! tounge.gif Sorry if i missed you there just send me an invite like other dewds and I'll send you an invite too. icon14.gif

As for teams: I will be eventually editing the front page & removing the custom teams (until a scored R&B league is needed). We will be continuing to keep the teams randomized for each race (as we have been for the past 2 months).

Lobby Team Setup:
Top # of participants = RED, Bottom = BLUE
If we have odd number = exact middle lobby person is WHITE wildcard breaker (not on a team/cannot “win”, breaks anyone)
Volunteer racers “ready up” (hit A) and are then finalized
Everyone else “readys up” and we start

monocle.gif Bottom line to join/play: *send an invite message if not included (GT: swooner), know your timezone (converter on front page), show up on time (if late, you can join and “spectate” until the next race is being setup), know your color (top = RED, bottom = BLUE), know who’s racing for your team (ask if not sure), smash things (the other teams racer wink.gif ). The teams are randomized so no one feels obligated to join every week and we will need a minimum of 6 players to start each race.

Just a head’s up to everyone I will need to start the event 30 minutes late next Wednesday (work sux!). So Don’t panic if you haven’t gotten an invite at the usual time.

Until then… drive safely
smile.gif

ILIKEFIREPLACES
  • ILIKEFIREPLACES

Sail to the Sun.

• Angels of Death MC
  • None

Posted 30 May 2012 - 02:07 AM

I should be able to make it this week Swooner smile.gif

Two Questions

1. What are we doing this week?

2. Does it start a 10:30 pm GMT this week then? confused.gif

swooner
  • swooner

AOD Wrapped Member

• Members

Posted 30 May 2012 - 11:51 AM Edited by swooner, 30 May 2012 - 08:47 PM.

QUOTE (ILIKEFIREPLACES @ Wednesday, May 30 2012, 02:07)
I should be able to make it this week Swooner  smile.gif

Two Questions

1. What are we doing this week?

2. Does it start a 10:30 pm GMT this week then?  confused.gif

Awesome! cool.gif

1) Stars In Your Eyes (SUV), Bogan's Run (2 Door), Thunder Road (Muscle)

2) Yes 30 minutes after we typically start

Until then cool.gif

***R&B starts in 45 minutes form this updated post. Newcomers be sure to send an XBL message to myself (GT: swooner) stating you'd like an invite. I will invite when we're setting up the lobbies.***

Dilo
  • Dilo

Bagel- Goodluck. With Dilo anything is possible.

• Members

Posted 30 May 2012 - 09:52 PM

I would like to join this thung. Alderny team please. Racer.

swooner
  • swooner

AOD Wrapped Member

• Members

Posted 06 June 2012 - 02:09 PM Edited by swooner, 06 June 2012 - 06:27 PM.

Racers & Breakers tonight!!
Wednesday June 6th @ 10:00pm GMT (UK, etc) / 5:00pm EST (NY, US)
3 races/1 hour (approx)

Races: Short Circuit (Vintage), Quick Knives (2 Door), Heel & Toe (SUV)

Shifty41s_beerhatsmilie2.gif Tonight we’ll continue the randomized RvB teams, be aware participants on the top half of the lobby chooses RED and the bottom half chooses BLUE (if odd #, the exact middle person chooses WHITE and can break either racer). Racers ready up and are decided then we start.

monocle.gif While this event is competitive in nature it is meant to be an hour of simple fun & carnage for the still active people of the GTAF community to partake in and enjoy. If you are interested in joining tonight’s “mean street” races throughout Liberty City, simply send a message via XBL to myself (GT: swooner) for invites (If you send it now/soon… I’ll know to invite you later wink.gif )

Who will be "King of the Road" tonight?? moto_whistle.gif devil.gif

Prove your mettle... put the pedal to the metal! viddy_pirate.gif

R&B starts in 2.5 hours from now... see you then icon14.gif

ILIKEFIREPLACES
  • ILIKEFIREPLACES

Sail to the Sun.

• Angels of Death MC
  • None

Posted 07 June 2012 - 09:29 PM

I had a lot of fun last night Swooner

King of the road.... smile.gif

swooner
  • swooner

AOD Wrapped Member

• Members

Posted 08 June 2012 - 01:23 PM

This week’s King of the Road: ILIKEFIREPLACES Shifty41s_beerhatsmilie2.gif

He won his race and both his other teams won too (3 wins)… cookie.gif Congrats, Cal. Close second to Kinko who won the first two races and was wildcard breaker on #3. Good Racing & Breaking to everybody: Warrpiggzz, Kinko, Niall, Beep, Sweatypa1ms, ILIKEFIRPLACES, Dilo666 the races were great thanks to you all. icon14.gif

Next week: TLAD DLC (Sabre GTs, Vans, Trucks, & Bikes) devil.gif

Kinko XXV
  • Kinko XXV

Perpetual scapegoat.

• Members
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 10 June 2012 - 04:38 AM

Good races guys, well raced Cal. I will take that crown next week though. Until then, carry on riding the lightning.

swooner
  • swooner

AOD Wrapped Member

• Members

Posted 13 June 2012 - 07:18 PM

Tonight: Lost & Damned DLC Version
Races: In The Bricks (Sabre GT), Uncoupled (Angel of Death Class), A Bohan Scramble (Speedo)

After this week of Lost & Damned DLC random skirmishes it may be time to hold the weekly scored finals. This is contingent upon at least 2 official teams having 3 people available for race #3 (3v3 min). Originally I was waiting until we kicked it off with all 5 – 3 man teams to give all teams a fair start from the beginning, then whichever teams had enough people attending each week going forward, but some folks are getting excited to start some team based strategies & scoring wins so we should give it a go… soon.

The upside to holding the weekly finals is we’ll be tallying victories for winning teams, awarding the stronger participants, and creating a more exciting and competitive weekly meet-ups offering heated team-based competition (rivalries!) without racking tedious numbers & points to scoring.

The downside of the official scored races is there is a 3 player cap for each participating official team, so any teams with extra players will need to sit out race #3 (can spectate when room). I would suggest that people who are on official teams that have few active players join those that are only missing one or two active members. *An example would be Warpiggzz leaving Dukes & joining Bohan, Algonquin, or Broker. This way our first official final can start with a possible Broker vs Liberty Prime vs Bohan. I’ll leave these choices up to you all, you can stay where you are of course, however your teams may not qualify if low numbers. Alderney has next to never shown for the event (sans Dilo666)… so Dilo unless you can get two more people to sign up, show up, and race I’d suggest you join one of the more active teams (Algonquin, Bohan, Broker).

We may just hold officials for when a “challenge” is issued; when there are at least two 3 player teams in attendance during the final race (making officials optional, not required). monocle.gif We can discuss this further tonight so please be sure to bring it up if anyone is definitely “for” getting the officials started sooner.

Send a message to GT: swooner for invites… R&B starts approx 2 hours from now
icon14.gif

Diggdydog
  • Diggdydog

Trick

• Angels of Death MC

Posted 13 June 2012 - 10:33 PM

Great games tonight, lads. I loved being back on a bike again icon14.gif

I should be able to make it every week for quite a while now, SUMMER 2K12 WOOOP!

Seriously though, I'm all your's.

Swooner, I'd like to be moved to Broker if that's okay? Shifty41s_beerhatsmilie2.gif

glenn tha killer
  • glenn tha killer

Irish.

• BUSTED!

Posted 13 June 2012 - 10:57 PM

Good news my old friends....at the end of next week ill have a xbox and xbl. You know what that means: I be rockin that sh*ty ass connect on racer & breakers!!! smile.gif

Kinko XXV
  • Kinko XXV

Perpetual scapegoat.

• Members
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 14 June 2012 - 03:43 AM

Sorry I missed out guys, I just got home from my exam and slept 'til midnight.

SweatyPa1ms
  • SweatyPa1ms

Flesh vehicle

• Angels of Death MC
  • None

Posted 14 June 2012 - 06:57 AM Edited by SweatyPa1ms, 14 June 2012 - 07:16 AM.

Good games last night and for all the other nights that I haven't commented on. I think Sebastian Vettel took control over my body in that first race yesterday! The other races were awesome too, especially the bat races. We'll have to make that a warm-up at church next week icon14.gif.

I agree with you about Warpiggz joining another team. His team doesn't seem to be very active. Starting next week sounds good as well. Btw, Beep is not on my team, he has been kicked for his inability to use an xbox controller and his capitalist jewish ways were just too much for even Liberty Prime. This team now consists of me, Jedi & Kinko. We could use an extra member really. Anyway...

THE BATTLE... BEGINS!

Lets throw a sick Metallica tune in there as well for good measure! cool.gif

-----

edit: Also Swoon, could you change my R&B title on the front page to... Tax Evader sigh.gif

swooner
  • swooner

AOD Wrapped Member

• Members

Posted 14 June 2012 - 07:56 PM

Diggdy & glenn - Glad to hear you'll be joining us more inlove.gif

Kinko - no worries hope you can join us next week icon14.gif

Sweaty - updated cool.gif

Good times yesterday & great races from everyone: Diggdydog beep Sweatypa1ms Warpiggzz ILIKEFIREPLACES Jedi. Shifty41s_beerhatsmilie2.gif

Next Week: We’ll race two randomized Red vs Blue skirmishes and if we have at least two teams of three, we’ll race the official teams for the final. Winning team and player awards will be updated on the first page.

Warpiggzz & Beep – I’d like to formally invite you two to join Broker as I think you’d be great assets to the team. That Liberty Prime is looking beastly so we got to put a stop to them green machines. viddy_pirate.gif

Warpiggzz
  • Warpiggzz

Mind Of Noir

• Members

Posted 15 June 2012 - 01:29 AM

Im confused as to whether im joining Liberty Prime or the Broker team....

swooner
  • swooner

AOD Wrapped Member

• Members

Posted 18 June 2012 - 06:02 PM

Warpiggzz - choose whichever team you want dude. cool.gif

This week: 3 races, first two as random RvB skirmishes and the third will depend on official teams present. Each team would need 3 signed up participants to qualify. If we do not have two 3v3 teams we'll race another random skirmish.

monocle.gif Now would be a good time to switch teams for anyone looking to do so. The event is setup so no one feels obligated to play every week but players know which team they are signed up for when they are up for joining the wreckage. Team Captains can run their teams however they see fit but are advised to allow the more active people to represent in the finals (else they'll join another ph34r.gif ).

Anyway hope to see yall this Wednesday icon14.gif Shifty41s_beerhatsmilie2.gif

Tracks/Class: Thunder Road (SUV), Stars in Your Eyes (Muscle), Heel & Toe (2 Door)

Dilo
  • Dilo

Bagel- Goodluck. With Dilo anything is possible.

• Members

Posted 18 June 2012 - 07:08 PM

Sorry i missed out. Work has been killer.

ILIKEFIREPLACES
  • ILIKEFIREPLACES

Sail to the Sun.

• Angels of Death MC
  • None

Posted 19 June 2012 - 11:55 PM

Hello Swooner smile.gif

I should be able to make it tomorrow (No Football)

We are playing all my favourite tracks. icon14.gif

Diggdydog
  • Diggdydog

Trick

• Angels of Death MC

Posted 20 June 2012 - 08:14 AM

Yeah, Swooner, I'll be there tonight too. Sounds like it should be a good one, especially with the official races starting icon14.gif

Booze
  • Booze

Backlashing with a bullet full of love

• Angels of Death MC
  • Netherlands

Posted 20 June 2012 - 05:45 PM

I won't be there, I have work the next day. And sorry about last week sad.gif

swooner
  • swooner

AOD Wrapped Member

• Members

Posted 20 June 2012 - 07:07 PM

Booze – No problemo. Join us when you can / are up for it. Just sorry you’ve had sit out due to work. We been missing your epic black magic ways. inlove.gif

Dilo – No worries we’re all busy. monocle.gif You may want to switch to one of the more active teams such as Liberty Prime, Bohan, or Broker though if you’d like to join in on the finals.

Warpiggzz – Feel free to stay on as Dukes Captain if you think you can eventually get some people together for yellow. Glenn stated he should have more time too so there’s another option for you. icon14.gif

Cal & Diggdy – Right on… Broker will represent tonight! cool.gif edit: most likely not: facedesk.gif

Broker Breakers are up for the challenge if Liberty Prime is (Sweaty – show me the money! tounge.gif). If any extra Broker members show then I’d be willing to sub out/spectate to let one of them participate in the final if they’re looking to compete.

Racers & Breakers in 2 hours
Send a message to GT: swooner for invites

Hippybojangles
  • Hippybojangles

Got something to say?

• Angels of Death MC
  • None

Posted 20 June 2012 - 11:34 PM

Tonight was really fun!
If it is okay I would like to be on broker breakers, as long as nobody minds me being amateur biggrin.gif
I will definitely wanna be involved in this in future!

swooner
  • swooner

AOD Wrapped Member

• Members

Posted 21 June 2012 - 02:30 AM

5 gooooood races tonight... all skirmishes, no officials. Close matches & surprising upsets (autographs! biggrin.gif ) Triple barrel rolls!! lol.gif . AoDking33 won Thunder Road (SUV), Cal won Heel & Toe (2 Door), Stars in Your Eyes (Muscle), and Duck & Weave (Muscle), Sweaty won Bogan's Run (Vintage). sigh.gif Oh the mammaries. Thank Youse: Kinko, Calhole, Jedi, Freckles, Bojangles, AoDKing33, Sweatypa1ms

Hippybojangles – Welcome to Broker: show up & smash things devil.gif

Hippybojangles
  • Hippybojangles

Got something to say?

• Angels of Death MC
  • None

Posted 21 June 2012 - 11:44 AM

QUOTE (swooner @ Thursday, Jun 21 2012, 02:30)
5 gooooood races tonight... all skirmishes, no officials. Close matches & surprising upsets (autographs! biggrin.gif ) Triple barrel rolls!! lol.gif . AoDking33 won Thunder Road (SUV), Cal won Heel & Toe (2 Door), Stars in Your Eyes (Muscle), and Duck & Weave (Muscle), Sweaty won Bogan's Run (Vintage). sigh.gif Oh the mammaries. Thank Youse: Kinko, Calhole, Jedi, Freckles, Bojangles, AoDKing33, Sweatypa1ms

Hippybojangles – Welcome to Broker: show up & smash things devil.gif

Thank you, I will compadre!

swooner
  • swooner

AOD Wrapped Member

• Members

Posted 27 June 2012 - 03:35 PM

R&B tonight: Short Circuit (SUV), Bogan’s Run (Muscle), Quick Knives (2 Door)

Send a message to GT: swooner for invites
icon14.gif

ILIKEFIREPLACES
  • ILIKEFIREPLACES

Sail to the Sun.

• Angels of Death MC
  • None

Posted 27 June 2012 - 11:14 PM

I really enjoyed it tonight Swooner we had a good turnout as well (11 people) i think.

Diggdydog
  • Diggdydog

Trick

• Angels of Death MC

Posted 28 June 2012 - 08:51 AM

Sorry about last night, I should have just gone to bed. Oh well, I seem to remember Dboi and Swooner were very close in race two. Well done Dboi!

Booze
  • Booze

Backlashing with a bullet full of love

• Angels of Death MC
  • Netherlands

Posted 28 June 2012 - 11:19 AM

Actually, at one point Swooner lapped Dboi and still managed to lose sneaky2.gif
I understand that you want to make the race a little closer, but you're kind of sh*tting on our hard work as breakers confused.gif

Hippybojangles
  • Hippybojangles

Got something to say?

• Angels of Death MC
  • None

Posted 28 June 2012 - 11:39 AM

Yeah sorry about me loosing connection in the 2nd game sad.gif
Was pretty excited to play as well!
Anyway hope you guys all had fun games wink.gif

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users