RACERS & BREAKERS

527 replies to this topic
Jedi.
  • Jedi.

MILF Hunter

• Angels of Death MC
  • England

Posted 15 April 2012 - 04:35 PM

QUOTE (Kjwarrior @ Saturday, Apr 14 2012, 15:01)
MEANEST RACER AWARD

*Ahem*

moto_whistle.gif

Perhaps if you won anything. wink.gif

swooner
  • swooner

AOD Wrapped Member

• Members

Posted 16 April 2012 - 08:44 PM

WindyCityOutlaw & expressgoalie added to Alderney Turnkpikes
Branacane & XxIrishBlixxardxX added to Broker Breakers

glenn the killer - Sorry to see you go. sad.gif You sure you wouldn't want to stay on Dukes as a reserve?

abrownboy, Mr. Funny, EL_FUGA, & JonasREJCS - Please choose one of the five R&B teams from the first page to represent for when we begin the scored races. Please note that teams are not "set in stone" so you can switch to another team if necessary.

THIS WEDNESDAY - We will continue to race the first two races as random red vs. blue (top/bottom) skirmishes and when we have our five full teams we will begin racing a final official race to end the night. Team captains will chose which 3 team members will participate and are encouraged to mix in any available reserves from week to week.

glenn tha killer
  • glenn tha killer

Irish.

• BUSTED!

Posted 16 April 2012 - 09:40 PM

Sorry man I no longer have an Xbox. Lol I woulnt be very productave. icon14.gif

Kjwarrior
  • Kjwarrior

Future is a Blur but the present is Clear

• Members

Posted 18 April 2012 - 11:01 AM

QUOTE (glenn tha killer @ Monday, Apr 16 2012, 21:40)

But... But... But... What about. The Westies cry.gif

X3MAC
  • X3MAC

Scofield

• Members

Posted 18 April 2012 - 11:07 AM

QUOTE (Kjwarrior @ Wednesday, Apr 18 2012, 11:01)
QUOTE (glenn tha killer @ Monday, Apr 16 2012, 21:40)

But... But... But... What about. The Westies cry.gif

Read the westies topic.

And BTW I would like to join ALDERNEY TURNPIKES

Booze
  • Booze

Backlashing with a bullet full of love

• Angels of Death MC
  • Netherlands

Posted 18 April 2012 - 12:47 PM

I won't be there tonight, I have to work. 2nd time in a row confused.gif

swooner
  • swooner

AOD Wrapped Member

• Members

Posted 18 April 2012 - 07:56 PM

X3MAC added to Alderney Turnpikes

user posted image
R&B SKIRMISHES (RANDOM TEAMS, TOP = RED / BOTTOM = BLUE) IN 1 HOUR!!

New Participants: Send a message to GT: swooner for invites icon14.gif

Mr.Funny12
  • Mr.Funny12

Just keep swimming...

• Members

Posted 18 April 2012 - 11:11 PM

Too bad I had to leave early. Docktors appointment. bored.gif

SweatyPa1ms
  • SweatyPa1ms

Flesh vehicle

• Members
  • None

Posted 19 April 2012 - 12:03 AM Edited by SweatyPa1ms, 19 April 2012 - 12:23 AM.

Good games tonight guys, thanks for hosting Swoon, it was a blast as always. The Jedi vs King battle at the end was my favourite I think. I dont know how, but even with Doughnutty's absent breaking you managed to win Jedi. I was breaking your balls. Nice win anyway you sea-side slut sneaky2.gif .

Swoon, i'll reiterate what I said on LIVE and say we should start getting some team games going ASAP. I'm really enjoying these casual yet chaotic games but it'd be nice to have some consistency with the people on your team so you can form strategies and rivalries with other teams! Here's a thought... We could have a scheduled match at the end of each weeks skirmishes with our official teams until weve all played each other once both home and away (5 teams - 8 matches). Then finish the event off with a game with all the teams attending (15 players). Thats how i'd do it. Here is how you could score it too... Each win could be 1 point. Then in the final with 15 players, you could have 5 races and 2 points for the winner of each race and one point for the runner up. It'd mean that even if a team had no points they could still win the event in the final showdown. Let me know what you think.

See you next week anyway smile.gif icon14.gif .

swooner
  • swooner

AOD Wrapped Member

• Members

Posted 19 April 2012 - 02:40 PM

Shifty41s_beerhatsmilie2.gif barf8bd.gif lol.gif Great races everybody… some close calls, stiff competition, upset wins, and epic carnage rampage_ani.gif Thanks to everyone for partaking... looking forward to next week icon14.gif hopefully we can race our first final official. monocle.gif Please be aware this is contingent on all five teams having at least 3 members to qualify before beginning holding the officials each week.

user posted image

Official Teams that could use more members (actives/reserves) – ALDERNEY TURNPIKES (3+), LIBERTY PRIME (1+), BOHAN BEAT (2+), DUKES' NUKES (2+) BROKER BREAKERS (1+). Still plenty of room so captains - keep recruiting for your teams and new participants - please sign up for an official team if you haven’t done so already and show up next Wednesday to participate. cool.gif

Sweatypa1ms – I appreciate your suggestions for the official races however the setup & scoring has already been decided and is very similar to what you have suggested, we just haven’t started yet. I would rather wait until we had reliable & active team captains and members for all five teams before beginning the rankings. We’ve been holding off on the finals as no one from Alderney has attended yet and some teams have been only shy of 1 member to qualify (I’d prefer to not leave teams out when beginning the officials). Once all teams have more reserves, the likeliness of all teams participating in the officials is increased. Thanks for the input as always smile.gif

(Official Races) After the two random warm up skirmishes (2 teams Red vs Blue) we will end the night with the official race. This will consist of whichever teams can provide 3 members to qualify. If teams have more than 3 members available the team captains must choose which three members will participate. If there is adequate space, extra members can rejoin as spectators. Ultimately, the finals should consist of all five - 3 player teams, but can have a minimum of two – 3 player teams (if others cannot qualify).

(Scoring) We will not be using a point system for R&B races, instead we will rank the team’s weekly standings (1st – 5th) on the front page and tally the number of wins for each borough. We will also announce the weekly award winners based solely on the final (not the skirmishes).

Great night/Same time next week... thanks again, everyone Shifty41s_beerhatsmilie2.gif icon14.gif

cnrdrn
  • cnrdrn

GTAF Retarded

• Members

Posted 21 April 2012 - 04:44 AM Edited by cnrdrn, 21 April 2012 - 04:46 AM.

hey how do i get in on this!? I wanna join the Alderney Turnpikes! kickass idea by the way

psn: shutupforasecond

expressgoalie12
  • expressgoalie12

Si parla Italiano?

• Members

Posted 21 April 2012 - 05:13 AM

This is XBL only it's kinda self explanatory

Kinko XXV
  • Kinko XXV

Perpetual scapegoat.

• Members
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 21 April 2012 - 10:58 AM Edited by Kinko., 21 April 2012 - 11:03 AM.

cnrdrn, there is a Racers & Breakers PSN thread here: http://www.gtaforums...howtopic=506902

DestructoBoi420_2.0
  • DestructoBoi420_2.0

Playground Predator

• Angels of Death MC
  • None

Posted 23 April 2012 - 09:51 PM

yes it is i, the most bad-ass breaker u'll ever be griefed by! devil.gif

sign me up to lay a beatdown in bohan cool.gif

ill try my best to make it this week

cnrdrn
  • cnrdrn

GTAF Retarded

• Members

Posted 23 April 2012 - 09:55 PM

thanks dudes

swooner
  • swooner

AOD Wrapped Member

• Members

Posted 24 April 2012 - 03:55 PM Edited by swooner, 25 April 2012 - 07:01 PM.

QUOTE (DestructoBoi420_2.0 @ Monday, Apr 23 2012, 21:51)
yes it is i, the most bad-ass breaker u'll ever be griefed by! devil.gif

sign me up to lay a beatdown in bohan cool.gif

ill try my best to make it this week

Hell yeah, Dboi… glad you could sign up. devil.gif You’re added to Bohan Beat with AoD GTAKing33 (Captain), Alienworker, Mr. Doughnutty,& Diggdydog for when we start the officials. Next meet is tomorrow at 5pm yr time. Hope you can make it cool.gif

WindyCityOutlaw (Alderney Turnpikes, Captain) – Are you bringing yourself & any Turnpikes to tomorrow’s game? Once we have all the teams present we can race our first official race. confused.gif We haven’t seen you attend yet please be aware your participation/communication is required if you want to be a team captain.

2 All - As mentioned previously, I’d like to wait until we have all the teams present before using the official teams & introducing the scored finals (fair start for all). Once we’ve kicked off the officials, only teams with three in attendance will compete. If any teams cannot consistently compete we will put the non-attending participants on reserve and appoint a new active team captain.

monocle.gif We’re still looking for active & enthusiastic participants so any newcomers please choose a team from the front page to join tomorrow’s meet.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Wednesday Update:

R&B Starts 2 hours from now … looking forward to it
Shifty41s_beerhatsmilie2.gif

Kinko XXV
  • Kinko XXV

Perpetual scapegoat.

• Members
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 25 April 2012 - 09:36 PM

Sorry for leaving guys, my connection crapped out. alien.gif

swooner
  • swooner

AOD Wrapped Member

• Members

Posted 26 April 2012 - 02:12 PM Edited by swooner, 03 May 2012 - 08:14 PM.

No problem, Kinko. Yesterday was full of connection issues unfortunately sad.gif anuj_cop.gif

R&B: a game of soaring, smashed egos & broken dreams tounge.gif
user posted image
Despite starting 10- 15 min late due to the lobby disconnect we had some pretty amazing races. The Heel and Toe Race had some wild dashes & crashes before we lost our Blue racer mid game (Rasta’s game crashed out). The Quick Knives race was sooo close it came down to the very last lap. Same with the Thunder Road race… I think it came down to the very last lap on that one with the Reds taking the win at the end.

Kinko Rasta Sweaty Booze Cal Toke Warpiggzz cookie.gif Shifty41s_beerhatsmilie2.gif devil.gif

(Racing once per night) I preferred limiting each player to racing only once per night yesterday as I feel it makes each race more unique. I hate limiting anything or making too many rules but feel this was better for the overall event monocle.gif so please add your feedback if you oppose making this a general rule, going forward.

Thanks again to everyone in attendance for partaking. Those that couldn’t make it, youse were missed. Next week we’ll continue the same…. Looking forward to it. icon14.gif

Any newcomers please state which team you’d like to support and be sure to attend next Wednesday to join the festivities. cool.gif

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Lack of posting activity EDIT

Tonight: Short Circuit (Muscle), Bogan’s Run (2 Door), Stars In Your Eyes (Vans)

Top # of lobby people = RED TEAM
(odd #) middle lobby person = WHITE Wildcard Breaker (no team)
Bottom # of lobby people = BLUE TEAM

Racers & Breakers in 1 hour

user posted image

Double Posting Avoidance edit #2:

Shifty41s_beerhatsmilie2.gif Thanks for the games yesterday. Short Circuit had some close moments with King maintaining a good lead until his connection crapped out…. Sweaty cruised through Bogan’s Run to victory with only a few scratches… And Kinko killed it on Stars In your Eyes.

Great Racing & Evil Breaking to everyone: AoD GTAKing33, Warpiggzz, Kinko, Booze T, Sweatypa1ms, DestructoBoi420, Honeydeew thanks for the races icon14.gif

ILIKEFIREPLACES
  • ILIKEFIREPLACES

Prematurely post traumatic

• Angels of Death MC
  • None

Posted 08 May 2012 - 01:24 PM Edited by ILIKEFIREPLACES, 08 May 2012 - 11:13 PM.

I'm glad you all had fun last week, I should be able to attend tomorrow. tounge2.gif

Swooner: Everyone having a nickname is a great idea! Very intellectual monocle.gif

swooner
  • swooner

AOD Wrapped Member

• Members

Posted 08 May 2012 - 10:43 PM

Tomorrow: Racers & Breakers on Lost & Damned DLC version

We're going to change things up a bit. smile.gif

Cal - biggrin.gif Fixed. Thanks for posting/moving the thread lol.gif

Booze
  • Booze

Backlashing with a bullet full of love

• Angels of Death MC
  • Netherlands

Posted 09 May 2012 - 06:03 AM

I won't be able to be there, I have to work sad.gif .
Have fun though!

DestructoBoi420_2.0
  • DestructoBoi420_2.0

Playground Predator

• Angels of Death MC
  • None

Posted 10 May 2012 - 12:58 AM

had a great time 2nite homies, i kno i didnt sound like i was havin a good time after my little kurfuffel with king but rest assured i had a blast! biggrin.gif hope im invited next week tounge.gif

also a cookie.gif for me and my epic win cool.gif lol

swooner
  • swooner

AOD Wrapped Member

• Members

Posted 16 May 2012 - 08:12 PM Edited by swooner, 16 May 2012 - 08:16 PM.

devil.gif Race night tonight!!

Shifty41s_beerhatsmilie2.gif 3 Races on IV. Stars In Your Eyes, Bogan’s Run, Thunder Road

R&B starts in 45 min… hope to see ya all cool.gif

ILIKEFIREPLACES
  • ILIKEFIREPLACES

• Angels of Death MC
  • None

Posted 16 May 2012 - 10:53 PM

I had a great time tonight guys, Thanks everyone who attended. inlove.gif

All the races were really close and competitive, and as always Thanks for hosting Swooner. smile.gif

swooner
  • swooner

AOD Wrapped Member

• Members

Posted 17 May 2012 - 12:09 PM

smile.gif Thanks, Cal. Yeah yesterday’s races were awesome. No hiccups, lobby confusion, just some super close races. That first race with you and Booze was insanely close, but that 3rd race where beep snaked the win on poor Dboi (awesome breaking Dnutty, Booze) at the very end was priceless! lol.gif

Kinko, Booze, Beep, Cal, Dboi, Diggdy, Doughnutty inlove.gif

Hope everyone enjoyed the carnage… Same time next week cool.gif

ILIKEFIREPLACES
  • ILIKEFIREPLACES

• Angels of Death MC
  • None

Posted 23 May 2012 - 03:08 PM

I should be able to make it tonight Swooner

I might miss the first race though dontgetit.gif

swooner
  • swooner

AOD Wrapped Member

• Members

Posted 23 May 2012 - 07:05 PM

Racers & Breakers in 2 hours! devil.gif

Tonight: Short Circuit (Muscle), Quick Knives (SUV), Heel & Toe (2 door)

Send a message (GT: swooner) on XBL for invites cool.gif

Jack.
  • Jack.

Mark Chump

• BUSTED!

Posted 24 May 2012 - 08:53 PM

Oi swooner, why you no send Honeydeew invite to R&B!!! angry.gif

When's the next one By the way? icon14.gif

Jozeph
  • Jozeph

Gangsta

• Members

Posted 24 May 2012 - 09:38 PM

I'll be going to these a lot more when summer break starts. icon14.gif

josh stamper
  • josh stamper

Street Cat

• BUSTED!

Posted 25 May 2012 - 01:49 AM

hello swooner,

i am interested and would like to join windycityoutlaw's race team the alderney turnpikes he is okay with it if you are i can race good i have been playing against other racers on the online races on gta4 i am a pretty good racer please let me know..

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users