» «
Photo

RACERS & BREAKERS

527 replies to this topic
swooner
  • swooner

AOD Wrapped Member

• Members

Posted 18 August 2010 - 03:27 PM Edited by swooner, 13 March 2012 - 05:32 PM.

user posted image

WEDNESDAYS @ 9PM GMT / 5PM EST
Time Converter here

Five Boroughs of Liberty City.

Five Racing Teams.

Home Turf, City-Wide, High Speed Team Derby Racing.

PLAYED ON GTAIV PRIVATE RACE
Settings
Vehicle Class: Muscle, 2 Door, SUV, Vans, & Vintage
Vehicle Damage: Normal
Laps: 8
Pedestrians: Off
Traffic: Parked
Time Of Day: Midnight
Weather: Clear

Introduction: Each borough must have three (3) members to enter. One teammate is chosen as the Racer and the other two members are the Breakers or blockers. Breakers are not racing so they can take any direction to stop leading Racer opponents.

The Goal: Each team must work together to get their team's Racer to the top position of each race by any means necessary. Every Wednesday we will hold 2 Skirmish Races (newcomers welcome) & 1 Official Scored Final (3v3 official members only) held in one of the five boroughs. Home Turf Team chooses Vehicle Class out of: Muscle, 2 Door, SUV, Vans, or Vintage. New players are welcome to stay for the first two Skirmish races but must sign up to join the Scored Official Races. Finishing positions will be tallied for the Final Official Race and Weekly Awards to the participants to be displayed until the following Wednesday racenight.

Joining: Reply on the event thread or send a PM to the host. Be sure to state which borough/team you would like to join and leave your XBL Gamertag. The Team Captain will get back to you.

user posted image

OFFICIAL WEEKLY SCOREBOARD
RANKING
TEAM
# OF VICTORIES
N/A
ALDERNEY TURNPIKES
N/A
N/A
LIBERTY PRIME
N/A
N/A
BOHAN BEAT
N/A
N/A
DUKES’ NUKES
N/A
N/A
BROKER BREAKERS
N/A

swooner
  • swooner

AOD Wrapped Member

• Members

Posted 18 August 2010 - 03:44 PM Edited by swooner, 14 June 2012 - 12:13 PM.

user posted image

ALDERNEY ROSTER
Title
GTAF Member
XBL Gamertag
Captain Who?
WindyCityOutlaw
x MacNamara x
No Goal
expressgoalie12
expressgoalie12
Bitch Smack
X3MAC
X3MACX3
The Vile
Vilmundr
Vilmundr
Backwards
Backwoods
Backwoods
forum tramp
josh stamper
josh stamper
Laughing Man
Dilo
DiLo666
Reserve
**Available**
**Available**
Reserve
**Available**
**Available**

Fictional Backstory: "Privileged cons, nasty bikers, moonlighting prison guards and the occasional mafia street rat. Lacking any particular skill, they're so low down they ain't even on the map. Losing so many races has left a purely sour taste in these hotheads mouths. They lie, they cheat, they steal and they don't care who knows it anymore. Bragging rights mean little to this ragtag group of nasties and victory rarely crosses their minds. Their main goal is sabotage and bustin' a few heads - and making sure their presence is known."

ALDERNEY HOME TRACK: THUNDER ROAD

user posted image

R&B TEAM COLORS: BLACK, WHITE, GREY

user posted image

Contact the Team Captain or post a reply leaving your Gamertag to join!!
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

user posted image

ALGONQUIN ROSTER
Title
GTAF Member
XBL Gamertag
Tax Evader
Sweatypa1ms
Sweatypa1ms
Capital Offender
Kinko.
Nefutaku
Elusive Man
Jedi.
Jedi ML
jewcrayzee bro
beep41
beep411
Dodger
XxArtfullxX
XxArtfullxX
Reserve
**Available**
**Available**
Reserve
**Available**
**Available**
Reserve
**Available**
**Available**
Reserve
**Available**
**Available**

Fictional Backstory: "Comprised of cocky, arrogant, spoilt, toffee-nosed elitist brats. Despised by the sport. Consumed by greed and an overwhelming desire to conquer, it didn't take long for these powerhouses to strongarm the top ranks from the Broker Breakers. Sly, rich and tech savvy, with their corporate sponsorship there isn't much this team couldn't achieve. Lacking any sense of sportsmanship, their dirty, underhanded tactics keep them as the forerunners of Racers & Breakers. Once a sport of the streets, now a haven for corporate fatbrats. Locked in a neverending battle for supremacy with their chief rivals the Broker Breakers they grow increasingly desperate - and increasingly dangerous."

ALGONQUIN HOME TRACK: STARS IN YOUR EYES

user posted image

R&B TEAM COLOR: GREEN

user posted image

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

user posted image

BOHAN ROSTER
Title
GTAF Member
XBL Gamertag
Speed King
GTAking33
LosSantosLegend
Blue Meanie
Mae King Fuch
alienworker
Head Hoodlum
MistuhDoughnutty
Mr Doughnutty
Maniacal Diabolical
DestructoBoi420_2.0
DestructoBoi420
Reserve
**Available**
**Available**
Reserve
**Available**
**Available**
Reserve
**Available**
**Available**
Reserve
**Available**
**Available**
Reserve
**Available**
**Available**

Fictional Backstory: "Comprised of impoverished gang members and the occasional outlawed ex cabbie driver. Growing up in the school of hard knocks these streetwise kids learned every trick in the book. Innovative and unconventional. Lacking the funds more prominent teams possess, they've adapted to using the skills they've learned on the streets, adopting ingenuitive methods of seizing the lead by orchestrating organized gangland-esque attacks with pinpoint accuracy. Do not underestimate these hoodlums."

BOHAN HOME TRACK: BOGAN'S RUN

user posted image

R&B TEAM COLOR: BLUE

user posted image

user posted image

DUKES ROSTER
Title
GTAF Member
XBL Gamertag
Road Hogg
Warpiggzz
GG WaRpiGGZz
Stuntman
Jack
Honeydeew
Street Blazer
XvXHeavyMistXvX
XvXHeavyMistXvX
Retired Racer
glenn tha killer
IrishxAR
Car Jacker
Kjwarrior
KjNtJ145
Reserve
**Available**
**Available**
Reserve
**Available**
**Available**
Reserve
**Available**
**Available**
Reserve
**Available**
**Available**

Fictional Backstory: "Rumoured to smuggle jet fuel from the FFIA to supe up their Sabre GT's to barrier breaking potential this team packs one hell of a punch on the track. Death defying stunts and reckless high risk maneuvers are the only rules in this explosive teams forte. Fueled by hard liquor and that famed Irish temper, there's nothing these crazed junkies won't try to gain the lead. Notorious for culminating the most deaths in the sport, these reckless chancers are the team to watch out for."

DUKES HOME TRACK: QUICK KNIVES

user posted image

R&B TEAM COLOR: YELLOW

user posted image

user posted image

BROKER ROSTER
Title
GTAF Member
XBL Gamertag
The Loon
swooner
swooner
Motherf*cking Cool Cat
ILIKEFIREPLACES
ILIKEFIREPLACES
Harry the Cabbie
Diggdydog
Diggdydog
Black Magic
Booze T
Booze T
Red Rum
Branacane
Cpt Freckles
Cold Celt
XxIrishBlizzardxX
XxIrishBlizzardxX
Air Polluter
Toke
Bigtoke421
Reserve
**Available**
**Available**
Reserve
**Available**
**Available**

Fictional Backstory: "Skilled, old school, straight edged and conventional. By far the most popular and reputable team in the sport. Proclaimed 'The Kings of R&B'. They were the top dogs for a number of years before Liberty Prime were unleashed and stole their title. Now the underdogs, they've had everything swept from beneath them. Their fame, their money, their pride. Undeterred, the heart and soul of this team still bleeds Racers & Breakers to this day, and with every fibre of their being they're ever determined to win back their crown the only way they know how; by overcoming the odds and spitting in the face of adversity. Locked in a neverending battle with Liberty Prime, they're the biggest threat to their title reign and it's only a matter of time before they're crowned the Kings of R&B once again."

BROKER HOME TRACK: HEEL-AND-TOE

user posted image

R&B TEAM COLOR: RED

user posted image

Images designed by Narciss Speed
Backstories written by Fawckue/swooner

FIRST 2 RACES: NON SCORED SKIRMISHES (NEWCOMERS WELCOME)
TEAM CAPTAINS & SIGNED UP MEMBERS WILL USE OFFICIAL TEAM COLORS & NEWCOMERS WILL BE ASSIGNED TO SHORT HANDED TEAMS

3RD/FINAL RACE: OFFICIAL SCORED CIRCUIT
3 PLAYER TEAMS, 5 TEAMS MAX, OFFICIAL TEAMS ONLY

WEEKLY AWARDS:
COMEBACK KID AWARD – Given to the Racer who won when the odds were against them
BADDEST BREAKER AWARD – Given to the most feared & unstoppable Breaker of the night
MEANEST RACER AWARD – Given to the loudest, fastest, most arrogant racer of the night
CRYBABY QUITER ALERT – Given to a Racer/Breaker who gave up or left the game early

AWARDS JUDGED BY ALL TEAM CAPTAINS

Frequent Questions:
Q: How many players can be on a R&B team?
A: Only 3 can attend the scored circuit race but teams can have extra members as backups to substitute in.

Q: What if my team only has two able to attend?
A: Three is needed to participate in the scored circuit/last race of the night. You may still attend the pre-event skirmishes. Any newcomers will be added to short-handed teams.

Q: What if my team has too many players/more than three available?
A: If there is sufficient lobby space during the Scored Race, any extra signed up team members can request an invite after the race has started, and join as spectators.

Q: Can teams switch out racers for each race?
A: Yes, Racers are chosen by the Team Captain before we start each race.

Q: What if someone on my team chose the wrong team color?
A: Signed up member should be aware of which team they are on. This will be a disqualification & we will need to restart the race completely. 2 strikes and the member/team will be banned from future matches.

Event Example:
Team Captains are invited to the lobby first, then the remaining signed up team members, followed by randomers or any interested newcomers. The first two races will be RED VS BLUE RANDOM SKIRMISHES meaning we split the lobby into two (3-5 player) teams (RED versus BLUE). This is randomly decided by using the top# of players versus bottom # of players. If there are odd number of players, then the middle lobby player (exactly between the two teams) will be breaking as a WILDCARD BREAKER against other racers. After the two skirmish races, only the official teams of three will remain and we will have one SCORED R&B RACE to end the night. Weekly team winners & awards will be announced and maintained on the thread.

WILDCARD BREAKER - Are not on a team therefore cannot "win" an R&B race, however they are welcome to finish first to intimidate other racers (this is not against the rules). During Red versus Blue Skirmishes, Wildcard Breakers must use White or Black.

R&B TIPS:
BREAKERS: LISTEN TO YOUR RACERS when they need offensive or defensive assistance. Do not always follow the track & “stay the course”. Be sure to cut corners, use parked traffic for blockades, respawn "teleporting" (Y button), intimidate your opponents, or whatever is necessary to stop opposing racers.

RACERS: NEVER GIVE UP. With 8 laps to a full race anything can happen. Never underestimate the power of the “Y” button it may save you from being in a painful pinch. Communicate/coordinate with your teammates.

GOOD LUCK TEAMS... GET READY FOR SOME MEAN STREET RACING

LeRay0409
  • LeRay0409

Did you know that we are the leading country in... GFX!!

• Members

Posted 18 August 2010 - 03:50 PM Edited by LeRay0409, 18 August 2010 - 03:57 PM.

Sounds Interesting...

Might i suggest having a rule, that all people in the same group have to have the same colour car, and car?

swooner
  • swooner

AOD Wrapped Member

• Members

Posted 18 August 2010 - 04:07 PM

QUOTE (LeRay0409 @ Aug 18 2010, 15:50)
Might i suggest having a rule, that all people in the same group have to have the same colour car, and car?

great suggestion, lord leray. was thinking colours for sure not sure if we should limit the team to specific cars though. breakers may want something more hefty while team racers may want something frail & fast. definitely the colours though.. teams gotta represent! smile.gif

EPiC JeDi x
  • EPiC JeDi x

Dream Within A Dream

• Members

Posted 18 August 2010 - 04:20 PM

I loved to join but what are the times? Because me being in the UK I don't know if I'd be able to make it due to the time difference.

TheRandomGuy93
  • TheRandomGuy93

Buster Nutt

• BUSTED!

Posted 18 August 2010 - 04:30 PM Edited by TheRandomGuy93, 18 August 2010 - 04:58 PM.

IM IN!, put me on the green team alien.gif

but as i said in the AOD topic u can remove me if som1 else wants in.............

swooner
  • swooner

AOD Wrapped Member

• Members

Posted 18 August 2010 - 05:09 PM

QUOTE (EPiC JeDi x @ Aug 18 2010, 16:20)
I loved to join but what are the times? Because me being in the UK I don't know if I'd be able to make it due to the time difference.

JeDi - this will most likely be held at 10:30 BST (soon to be GMT) or 5:30 EST (my time). it's the earliest i can host and still get a good mix of the global populace. tounge.gif

birthdayBoi420 - welcome aboard, my high friend! I'll add you to the participant list, teams will be sorted as we get more submissions. smile.gif

EPiC JeDi x
  • EPiC JeDi x

Dream Within A Dream

• Members

Posted 18 August 2010 - 05:11 PM

Swooner: In that case then I can make it, I'm in, do I just go with any team or do I have to be picked by the leader or...¿? (Bit of a "newbie" on the forums)

gamesguru
  • gamesguru

4 Albums. 4 Mixtapes. 2 EPs. 5 Years.

• Angels of Death MC
  • England

Posted 18 August 2010 - 05:13 PM

I have to join my buddy on the green team, however I would really like a racer spot. So if that is to be taken, I will join elsewhere happy.gif .

swooner
  • swooner

AOD Wrapped Member

• Members

Posted 18 August 2010 - 05:40 PM Edited by swooner, 18 August 2010 - 07:30 PM.

QUOTE (EPiC JeDi x @ Aug 18 2010, 17:11)
do I just go with any team or do I have to be picked by the leader or...

no worries, jedi. for now just state whether you're a racer or blocker and your name will join the participant pool. teams will be set up as more people apply. smile.gif edit - added to the pool ph34r.gif

guru - my man! since you and dee agree to team up i will go ahead and join you two as the mean green chinatown buffet! ::slams gong:: i'll do my best to keep you on top (and to NOT spin you out in the process!). wink.gif

to all - if there are any participants you would like to team up with or definitely do NOT want to be teamed up with feel free to pm me or post, and teams will be set accordingly. racers and breakers need to work well together as a team to win.

LeRay0409
  • LeRay0409

• Members

Posted 18 August 2010 - 06:27 PM

I would join, but i can't comite to much now due to me working evening and over night shifts alot, only recently have i been given some midday shifts.

swooner
  • swooner

AOD Wrapped Member

• Members

Posted 18 August 2010 - 06:38 PM

QUOTE (LeRay0409 @ Aug 18 2010, 18:27)
I would join, but i can't comite to much now due to me working evening and over night shifts alot, only recently have i been given some midday shifts.

i'd like to see good committed attendance for our initial start of this... eventually i'm sure we can have subs or increase the size of teams. some teams can just race shorthanded if need be.

leray - i'll put you down in the breaker pool and wait for the right racer to team you up with (ahem.. leelee... you speed deeemon!). confused.gif i wonder if JB would join?

Booze
  • Booze

Backlashing with a bullet full of love

• Angels of Death MC
  • Netherlands

Posted 18 August 2010 - 06:56 PM

Sign me up smile.gif I'll play any role necessary. Damn my fickle schedule, however, just like Ray's. Next week I'll have an evening shift on Wednesday, so I'll be home at roughly 11:30 BST (that's cutting it close). Let's hope this works out smile.gif

LeRay0409
  • LeRay0409

• Members

Posted 18 August 2010 - 07:07 PM

Why have you not used my tables swooner?

swooner
  • swooner

AOD Wrapped Member

• Members

Posted 18 August 2010 - 07:08 PM

QUOTE (Booze T @ Aug 18 2010, 18:56)
Sign me up smile.gif I'll play any role necessary. Damn my fickle schedule, however, just like Ray's. Next week I'll have an evening shift on Wednesday, so I'll be home at roughly 11:30 BST (that's cutting it close). Let's hope this works out smile.gif

icon14.gif sounds good, sir boozy. we're still in the signing up process so maybe we'll try and get some wednesday skirmishes before we start the scored 8 week circuit.

i'll keep you in the breaker pool as well for now. i'd like our team captains to be real racers (i.e. true passion for speed & winning) i know you'd do quite well at racing but i'm sure you'd be even more creative and useful as a blocker. wink.gif

leray - i'll get to it.. these things take time mate! thanks again for coding for me btw.

Doc Rikowski
  • Doc Rikowski

First Generation Gamer

• D1RTY12
  • Mars

Posted 18 August 2010 - 09:17 PM

Very nice idea Swooner. I should try to do some round of this for the LB wink.gif icon14.gif

swooner
  • swooner

AOD Wrapped Member

• Members

Posted 18 August 2010 - 10:24 PM

QUOTE (docrikowski @ Aug 18 2010, 21:17)
Very nice idea Swooner. I should try to do some round of this for the LB wink.gif icon14.gif

Shifty41s_beerhatsmilie2.gif doc... this thing allows drunken leadfoots like me some kind of real place in a competitive race (aside from stunt jumping at 10th place!) hopefully one of you gtaf race league gentlemen could guest cameo sometime. if you pros do try it, let us know how it went!

EPiC JeDi x
  • EPiC JeDi x

Dream Within A Dream

• Members

Posted 18 August 2010 - 10:34 PM

Swooner - Can I be a racer instead of breaker?

barney1610
  • barney1610

sh*t hapens when you party naked

• D1RTY12
  • Wales

Posted 18 August 2010 - 10:53 PM

Nice idea indeed icon14.gif racing through the streets of LB while always having to look over your shoulder for a breaker intent on taking u out!!

2 things I would like to know is what limits the breakers have?
• Would they jus b able to drive the wrong way and block the track or would they have to chase you down cutting through alleyways etc?
• Does the whole team have to finish?

Maybe we should give it a try doc? Just to see how it works?

Defo interested tho devil.gif

Nitty Don
  • Nitty Don

C*nt Mode - [ON] OFF

• D1RTY12

Posted 19 August 2010 - 12:23 PM

Told you it was a good idea Mr Swoon !! look at the interest already !!

I will Captain my own team ........... "The Star Junction Junkies" and we shall don the colour black !!!

If possible I will take Jedi as my racer and Booze as my beautiful assistant !! (thats if these guys are cool with that ??)

Jedi - would you mind if we rotated the racing position ? (Is this allowed Mr Swooner ?)

Also are the racers allowed to drive a little bit on the nasty side too ? (Spinning out other racers, etc ?)
and what is the blockers limits ? as said above are they allowed to do what they like ??

Its a shame you have gone with team colours because one of the best sets of vehicle to do this with would of been Police vehicles just for the varience in size and speed (FIB Car(racers) and Police Patriot (blockers)) perhaps we can implement that once players get to know the teams ??

swooner
  • swooner

AOD Wrapped Member

• Members

Posted 19 August 2010 - 01:20 PM Edited by swooner, 19 August 2010 - 05:58 PM.

QUOTE (Nitty Don @ Aug 19 2010, 12:23)
-mind if we rotate the racing positions ? 

-are the racers allowed to drive a little bit on the nasty side too ? (Spinning out other racers, etc ?) and what is the blockers limits ? are they allowed to do what they like ??

-(FIB Car(racers) and Police Patriot (blockers)) perhaps we can implement that once players get to know the teams ??

welcome aboard, nitty! jedi requested to be a racer which is a team captain. if he's ok with being leader of the black star junkies then i think he'll have a mean set of wingmen to work with indeed. if not, he can form his own team and you can wait for another racer. jedi - this work for you?

breakers as racers - it's best if racers concentrate solely on speed & winning, but they can race as nasty as they want as long as they know their role... speed & winning. breakers can do whatever (drive backwards, block traffic, cut corners) it takes to assist their racer place in the 1st or in the top 3. smile.gif

::snip:: scoring - only racers can score points by ranking in top 3

police & other vehicle types - we'll definitely include some oddball races here and there, but for now we'll concentrate on the standard types (muscle, street, bikes) and representing our respective team colours.

it will also be a common sense rule for all racers & breakers to keep an eye on who's in the top three at all times and either target them or assist them (if they're your captain). there are only 3 available spots to place points so it's important to guarantee your captain/racer gets in there.

hope this helps... ask questions if anyone needs further explanation. smile.gif

EPiC JeDi x
  • EPiC JeDi x

Dream Within A Dream

• Members

Posted 19 August 2010 - 02:52 PM

Swooner - Yes, I'd love to lead The Black Star Junkies to victory! + So the breakers can just turn around at the start of the race and just go the opposite way and block or "hit" all the opposing team?

Nitty Don
  • Nitty Don

C*nt Mode - [ON] OFF

• D1RTY12

Posted 19 August 2010 - 03:08 PM

Cheers Spooner - thanks for clearing that up !! although you didn't mention if we could rotate our nominated racer before each race ?

Also may I suggest putting bikes in with the odd ball, have you ever tried ramming, blocking with 2 wheels it doesn't really work out to well wink.gif !!

EPiC JeDi x
  • EPiC JeDi x

Dream Within A Dream

• Members

Posted 19 August 2010 - 03:13 PM

QUOTE (Nitty Don @ Aug 19 2010, 15:08)
Cheers Spooner - thanks for clearing that up !! although you didn't mention if we could rotate our nominated racer before each race ?

Also may I suggest putting bikes in with the odd ball, have you ever tried ramming, blocking with 2 wheels it doesn't really work out to well wink.gif !!

Nitty, do you want to be the racer? I don't mind stepping down to breaker if you want to race more than "block". I just consider myself a very good racer but I have heard your also the speed demon biggrin.gif

swooner
  • swooner

AOD Wrapped Member

• Members

Posted 19 August 2010 - 03:29 PM

QUOTE (EPiC JeDi x @ Aug 19 2010, 14:52)
I'd love to lead The Black Star Junkies to victory! + So the breakers can just turn around at the start of the race and just go the opposite way and block or "hit" all the opposing team?

Star Junction Junkies ready to go! Excellent.. we have two teams now!

where are the rest of the active forum folk? Sweaty, Strength, AOD... where for art thou? confused.gif

jedi - yes breakers can use their team coloured car to do whatever it takes to help their racer (even drive backwards!) icon14.gif

nitty (swapping racers) - since this will be an 8 week circuit each team should have one single dedicated lead racer / captain. if that racer needs a sub, we can temporarily sub in a breaker, but we do not want to mix it up too often. participants need to know their roles and excel at them to win! ...i know you'd be great at either role... but you gotta choose what would best benefit your team, guv! smile.gif

EPiC JeDi x
  • EPiC JeDi x

Dream Within A Dream

• Members

Posted 19 August 2010 - 03:36 PM

Will we be having any practices before the real event? Just thought it would be good to have some sort of practice so everyone gets to know there team better "friendship" wise and "driving" wise.

swooner
  • swooner

AOD Wrapped Member

• Members

Posted 19 August 2010 - 03:47 PM Edited by swooner, 19 August 2010 - 04:05 PM.

QUOTE (EPiC JeDi x @ Aug 19 2010, 15:36)
Will we be having any practices before the real event? Just thought it would be good to have some sort of practice so everyone gets to know there team better "friendship" wise and "driving" wise.

(team practice) i'd recommend setting up a get together by sending your teammates a friend request and a pm. you 3 can decide when and how to meet. smile.gif

nitty (bikes) - noted.. i just love em soooooo! we'll most likely be using muscle, street, suvs, vintage often.

(skirmishes) next and every wednesday we will have an hour or so of skirmishes so participants up can get their bearings until we have all of our teams setup and ready for the circuit (hopefully no more than 2 - 3 weeks from now).

...then we can start tracking scores and the real "friendly" fun will begin! tounge.gif

Nitty Don
  • Nitty Don

C*nt Mode - [ON] OFF

• D1RTY12

Posted 19 August 2010 - 04:06 PM

Jedi - send me a FR and I will have a few races with you and we will see who we nominate for our racer !! I'm out of practice on the race front so if your any good it should be easy pickings for ya !!

Also I don't know if Racin'Nason still visits these forums but he would be one hell of a racer/captain for any team he joins !! He was probably the fastest guy I have had the pleasure of racing with !!

Booze
  • Booze

Backlashing with a bullet full of love

• Angels of Death MC
  • Netherlands

Posted 19 August 2010 - 04:46 PM

QUOTE (swooner @ Aug 19 2010, 15:20)
team placement scoring - if 2 or even all 3 players of one team finish in the top three, all the points will still go to that team (*but the other racers should be well ahead of any breakers if they're focusing on placing). i am thinking of forcing a rule that the racer of the team must finish before their breakers or else the team is disqualified. this might help avoid a team of strictly racers and keep proper roles in order.

If that's the case, then what's stopping the breakers from just racing their tires off instead of... breaking? I know I would try to get in second or third behind my racer if that gives me more points...

swooner
  • swooner

AOD Wrapped Member

• Members

Posted 19 August 2010 - 04:55 PM Edited by swooner, 19 August 2010 - 06:03 PM.

QUOTE (Booze T @ Aug 19 2010, 16:46)
If that's the case, then what's stopping the breakers from just racing their tires off instead of... breaking? I know I would try to get in second or third behind my racer if that gives me more points...

::snip:: ph34r.gif only racers can win points by ranking top 3

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users