Quantcast

» «
Photo

GTA Animation XML IO

1 reply to this topic
Wesser
  • Wesser

The complexity simplifier, the efficiency optimizer.

• Members
  • European-Union

Posted 10 August 2010 - 12:04 PM

GTA Animation XML IO v1.0

user posted imageuser posted image

In order to solve the 3DSMax default plug-in bug which occurs since 3DSMax 8 (I guess), this has been created essentialy for my Converting Endorphin Anims to GTA to transfer animations within more skeletons, but take care their bones must have the same transforms. It would help us to bypass that bothering Max error while importing animations or mappings. It's more faster, confortable and easy to handle than the original encrypted MaxScript.

I added a small explanation for each function in the readme, so have a look into them if you found something weird to understand. Unfortunately, it has been tested only for 3DSMax 9 but you won't have any issue with higher versions. If so, report what the error says and on which line it took place. smile.gif

Hopefully, this doesn't happen only to me, otherwise my script should be a bit useless. Please, let me know if there's some mistakes I made while redacting this MaxScript and all of your evaluations. wink.gif

Wesser Copyright : GTA Animation XML IO.rar

coin-god
  • coin-god

High Roller

• $outh $ide Hoodz

Posted 10 August 2010 - 04:10 PM

I will test it in MAX 2010 Wess.

BTW, you should upload to GTAG. It may take time but meanwhile you can use that sendspace link.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users