Photo

More Weapon Slots...

3 replies to this topic
killerkirill
  • killerkirill

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 08 August 2010 - 04:48 PM

I am sure many people will agree with me when I say that it is so annoying when you have a lot of ammo for one gun and then, it gets replaced as a result of completing a mission, and to top it off gives you a minuscule amount of ammo to go with it (in my example, after 'Just Business', when my mp5 with over 1200 ammo (and i didn't spend any money on it), got replaced with a micro uzi with 90 ammo angry.gif .)

This made have the idea of having extended weapon slots, so that you can have different models of the same type of gun at once, for example a knife and katana and baseball bat, or the m4 and the ak47, or the tec9 and the mp5, etc.

I think this would be cool, as not only could you have EVERY weapon in the game, but also have awesome combos like a Minigun and Stinger.

Anyone who manages to achieve this will get a jar of e-cookies and fame throughout the community, not to mention my never-ending gratefulness.
inlove.gif

spaceeinstein
  • spaceeinstein

Chocolate

• GTA Mods Staff
  • Hong-Kong
  • Major Contribution Award [Mods]
    Helpfulness Awards [Mods]

Posted 09 August 2010 - 04:06 AM

http://hotmist.ddo.j...imit/index.html

chesterivy98
  • chesterivy98

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 08 March 2013 - 09:29 AM

what about adding the weapon like countryrifle in slot a and sniperifle in slot b,but its use more than 12 slot? Cause I like sniper and rifle use w/o buying it on ammunation... smile.gif

pete9516
  • pete9516

Player Hater

• Members
  • None

Posted A week ago

can somebody please make a tutorial on how to remove weapon slots or to make them infinite? and please not for this mod since this is not working for 1.0 us hoodlum exe

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users