» «
Photo

Grand Theft Auto: Los Santos [V 2]

31 replies to this topic
Sgt_Tricore
  • Sgt_Tricore

The Russian

• BUSTED!

Posted 06 August 2010 - 09:55 PM Edited by Sgt_Tricore, 09 August 2010 - 02:05 AM.

user posted image

Welcome to Los Santos, the blooming city on the west coast, filled with interesting people and spectacular ocean views and beaches. Many luxury hotels line the streets, and each one is its own mini world of Los Santos. Ever since increasing the police force, there has been a 76% crime decrease in Los Santos. Now you can visit this city and live here without a worry of being mugged or robbed. Los Santos! The City of Paradise!

MAP

user posted image

here is the:

Story

In 2009, Mark Winston, a member of the Ballas, was put into jail for 5 cocaine transactions, 50 years, so he would be released in 2059. The Ballas had lost alot of strength when he got put in jail, because 5 other members were put in, and a large amount of cocaine and many weapons were confistacated. Now, 8 months later, July of 2010, They have lost influence and many turfs. They need Mark back.

Mission #1 "The Breakout"

*cutscene begins*
Policeman1: Look at all these scumbags in their cells, cant do nothing anymore
Policeman2: Theres that guy who is in 50 years for that cocaine deal we set up
Policeman1: Hahaha
(Mark jumps and grabs policeman1 by his shirt)
Policeman1: Help me!!!
Policeman2: Oh f*ck
Mark: Dont f*cking talk about me or my homies like that.
Policeman1: Alright, just let me go....Please?!?
Policeman2: You f*cking ni**er let him go or i'll f*cking taser you
Mark: That's not a problem
(Mark Reaches out and starts twisting policeman1's neck)
Policeman1: *screams in pain* AHHHHH Let...ME f*ckI..Go..
(Mark holds his neck at a certain point)
Mark: Let me out of this f*cking cell and ill let you go
Policeman2: NO DO NOT GIVE HIM THE KEY!
(Mark takes out a gun he got from an officer a week ago)
Policeman1: No...Dont shoo...me..
(Policeman2 reaches for his radi- and BANG! there is a hole in his hand and he is missing two figers
(Mark shoots him again, in the head)
Policeman1: Ill giv..you the key...ill eve...let yo.. out myse..
Mark: Give me the f*cking key with your right hand
Policeman1: Here it is
(policeman1 hands Mark the key)
(Mark grabs the key, pushes policeman1 away very hard, causing policeman1 to fall to the floor)
Policeman1: you f*ckign scum dont you f*cking do that aga- (Mark shoots him)
Mark: Yo homies wake the f*ck up
Homie1: yo....whyd u wake me up..?
Mark: Wake the other im getting you guys out of here
Homie1: YO MOTHERf*ckAS WAKE UP NIGGAS!
Homie2: hey let me f*cking sleep!
Homie3: wait.....what the f*ck is mark doing
Homie2 i dont know but i wanna sleep
(Homie3 Punches homie2)
Homie1: I told you to f*cking wake up bitch!
Homie4: whats all this about?
Homie2: aparently mark is getting us out of here
Homie1: f*ck yeah
Homie5: what the hell you mean fool?
Homie3: just look
(mark opens the cell door)
Mark: each of you grap a pistol from those cops....they should each have two.
Mark: we gotta get out of this f*ckign building
Homie1: Yo i know where we are - we need to get 2 floors up, then a few hundred feet...then were out of here
Mark: Then lets go
*cutscene ends*

Get out of the Police Station

you will now have to fight your way out of the police station, and when you are out the doors, you will need to use the laundry van close by as a getaway car.once you are in the van:

Get back to Glen Park

You will get a 3 star wanted level, you will instruct your homies to shoot out of the back, and you can also shoot the cops. there will be 6 cop cars, and one police patriot, and a noose cruiser. you will need to succsesfully take them all out to lose your wanted level. this system will work like in GTA CTW, you have to either evade the police or take them out to lose your wanted level. Once you get back to Glen Park:

*cutscene begins*
(Mark walks out of the van, and the homies follow him to an alley, where he then jumps over a wall, and opens the back door of a house)
(mark and the homies get inside and close the door)
Voice from upstairs: Hey you managed to sell all that crack we got?
Mark: No but i got something else
Vocie: Who the hell are you you dont sound like Jon
Mark: Come downstairs i got a little present for you
(The person from upstairs start coming down, and aim a shotgun at mark)
Person: What the f*ck....
Mark: we got out of jail, now you remember me?
Person: Mark?
Mark: you didnt recocnize me from the start?
Person: Im sorry, i joined the gang two weeks ago
Mark: No you didnt
Person: what?!
Mark: The gang was locked down....no one was supposed to join
Person: LSPD PUT YOUR HANDS UP!
(mark rolls out of the way, into another room, then pulls out his gun)
*cutscene ends*

Kill the Undercover Cop

Now you have to kill the cop, and then you get a savepoint in that house, and the mission is finished. Your reward: $100

That is the first mission. Now on gameplay

Features
All the stuff from GTA IV will be here.
Added things will include:
Vehicle Modification
Weapon Modification
Crawling
Dealing Drugs
Dealing Weapons
Buying Safehouses
Buying Cars
Destructable Enviroment (its possible- google red faction)
Seasons (possibly, snow, rain, orange leaves instead of green, etc)
Diving underwater (like in san andreas)
Weapon capabilities
Secondary Missions (firefighter, paramedics, vigilante, and some more i thought of)
Thats all i could think of.

[U]Secondary Missions

Paramedic
You will need to control an ambulance and drive the doctors in the back of the ambulance to the injured people and back to the hospital. completetion of level 12 will result in you having 50% more health

Firefighter
You will control a firetruck and put out fires. completetion of level 12 will result in you taking 50% less damage from fire

Vigilante

You will control a police car, and take out suspects, with cops, or alone. completion of level 12 will make you maximum armor 50% more

Army
You will drive a army truck or an patriot, and very rarely a tank, and help the army stop big threats that the police cant handle alone. sometimes you might fly a army helicopter over the scene and let the army shoot from the helicopter. completion of level 12 will make an army patriot spawn near your first safe house, weapons spawn there, and armor and health too.if the game is 100% complete, then you also get a tank spawn at your first safe house, but only if the game gets 100% complete

Trashman

You will drive a trashmaster and pickup dumpsters adn empty them, then drive the trash to an trash center. completion of level 12 results in some more health spawns throughout the city, and two extra armor pickups throughout the city

Those are the secondary missions you can do whenever you like.
Now on to the weapons

Weapon List

Melee
Baseball Bat
Knife

Pistols
9mm (double wield with full skill)
Desert Eagle
Silenced 9mm
.357 Magnum Revolver

Smg
Tec-9
Mini Uzi
Uzi
MP5
AK-74

Assault Rifles

AK-47
Scar-H
M16

Heavy Weapons

M60
Rocket Launcher
Flamethrower

Rifles

Sniper Rifle
Army sniper (semi-auto)

Shotguns

Combat Shotgun
Shotgun
Sawn-Off Shotgun
Double barrel (the same shotgun as the sawnoff, but its the whole thing)

Throwable
Tear Gas
Molotov Cocktails
Grenades
Remote Charges

That is the weapon list.
now on to the vehicles

List Of Vehicles

All cars from GTA IV will return, except the Minivan, the other Minivan (its a bit prius looking), the Bobcat, and
These cars will be added to the game

Bullet
From san andreas

Bullet GT

A performance version of the bullet, it will be better top speed, acceleration, and handling than the bullet, and it sports a spoiler and is more customizable than the regular bullet

Cheetah
From san andreas, except this car will be based on a ferrari enzo, and will be very rare in the game

Elegy
The popular drift car from san andreas, except this one will be much newer

Jester
From san andreas, this will be a more accurate version of the supra

Flash
Frim san andreas, and this one will be more like the 2003 Golf GTI

Fury ( a new car )
This will be the fastest adn most expensive car in the game. it's front will reseble a bugatti veyron, and the back will have features from the bugatti veyron too, but will be changed so not exactly like bugatti

Caldade (a new car)
This car is another car like the calvacade in gta4, but it is a sedan, and its front resembles a cadillac CTS, and its back is a mix of chrysler 300c, and a ford fusion

Caldade V (a new car)
this car is like the one above, but it is the performance edition, its front is changed so it resembles a cadillac CTS-V

Imperman (a new car)
This car will be alot like the Sultan, but this one is based on a Subaru Impreza front and a sultan RS back, with a cage over it, because it will be mainly used by rally racers

Mucaren (a new car)

This car is based on a Mercedes benz SLS front, and a lamborghini gallardo back, this car is without a roof all the time

Mucaren 97X (a new car)
This car is a performance version of the car above, but it's body is changed , and it has better top speed, acceleration, and handling than the one above. the front is based on a Mclaren F1, while the back is a lamborghini murcielago back. this car is the only one of the Mucarens to feature a roof

Mucaren 99X (a new car)

This car is an very rare and fast version of the two cars above. its front is a mercedes benz SLR Stirling moss, and the back is of a lamborghini concept S, and it is also without a roof, and is not as fast as the 97X, but it has better acceleration and handling. here is an teaser image that Mucaren released some time ago. user posted image

ZR500 ( a new car)
If you remember the zr350 from san andreas, this is annewer version of it, it is a corvette front, and a porcshe carrera back, and it is a high performance sports car

ZR750 ( a new car)
This is a better version of the car above, this one sports a spoiler, and has a dodge viper back unlike the one above, and this car is faster, better acceleration, and a bit better handling

Stallion GT
A 2009 version of the stallion, this car is a high performance muscle car. its front is a mix between a chevrolet camaro, adn a ford mustang gt500. the back is taken from a dodge challenger.

Stallion GTR
This car is 2010, and it is a higher performance than the car above. it has better acceleration, handling, and top speed than the one above, and features a lower and more aerodynamic body because the roof is lower.

Army Patriot
Like the civilian Patriot in GTA IV, but this one will be more liek a humvee, it will have bigger grille in the front, highered suspension, armor plates (more vehicle health), Thicker tires, heavier by at least 1500 kilograms

Army Truck
Like the Barracks truck in sna andreas, but in this one you will be able to carry things in the back, and you will be able to get into the back of it

Tank
From the earlier gtas, a tank will be back, but it will be very rare as you wont expect to see many tanks in real life, it will come at a very high level pursuit

That are the new cars getting introduced into game.
Now for the Airplanes, and Helicopters

Hydra
from san andreas, the army jet that can fire missiles and is the fastest thing in the game. this one will also be able to drop bombs, and has miniguns attached to it.

Airtrain
A jumbo passenger jet, it is a mix of the being 747 and the at400 in san andreas, and the airtrain in gta3, and vice city.

Andromada
A HUGE cargo jet, designed for carrying cars, and military equipment, and cargo for very fast delivery

Sparrow
This is a helicopter that you cna equip a gun on. it is from san andreas and ti is a very light, small helicopter

Chenglift
A cargo helicopter that can land on both water, and land, it has two propellers becasue it is big helicopter, it also doesnt response fast, and isnt fast turning.

Chenger
A seaplane, it is a small 4 seat plane, and can only land on water, because it doesnt have wheels

Dodo

from san andreas, this plane is a private small one propeller plane, its not very fast, and not very durable either

Airbus
from the makers of airtrain, this is a small, fast, private jet, that is alot like the shamal

Those are all the helicopters and planes.
Now we have the boats.

All the boats from gta4 stay, but some will be changed

Tropic
Tropic is again a luxury boat from san andreas, not a f*cking speedboat, f*ck that sh*t

Thats all the boats. tounge.gif
now on vehicle customization.

Here is how to customize vehicles, read it below

C o lo r
You would be able to put up to 4 colors on your car. each color is $150

Rims
you could choose from 20 different rims, based on popular rims in real life, and you could change the rim size, and less size would be less money, while bigger is more money. the price would range $500-$2000

Performance upgrades

Here you would have these:
Turbocharger

Phoenix turbocharger (increases acceleration more rather than top speed) $3450
Alien Turbocharger (increases top speed more than acceleration) $3300
Luxim Turbocharger (increases both acceleration and top speed) $3500

Supercharger

One option : X-Flow supercharger (increases top speed and acceleration) $3100

Tires

Drift tires (very slippery tires made for drifting good) $300
Grip tires (tires that increase top speed of your car, because of more grip, and et you go up a bit steeper slopes) $ 275
Wide tires (available on SUVs and pickup trucks only, these would increasethe witdh of your tires, and it better for offroading)$330

Nitro

Unlike san andreas, you wouldnt have a nitro level (2x, 5x, 10x), but you would have options of acceleration or duration

X-Flow (acceleration increase by much) Price: $1800
Alien (nitro that last a long time) Price: $1560
Luxim (increases both acceleration and duration, but not as much as xflow, but duration isnt as good as alien) Price: $1645

Hydraulics

Like in san andreas, these would drop your car a little bit more to the ground, and let you push it off the ground, and control each wheel seperately. PRICE : $1200

Bass Boost

Light $100
Medium $225
Heavy #345
18" Extreme $500

you could choose 4 different bass boosts, if u like the bass punding in your car, you should choose the extreme, and if u just want a bit more bass than normal, you can choose the light edition.

Bodykits

Here you would choose the body changes for your car, there would only be some cars you would be able to completely tune, like the Elegy, Jester, flash, sultan, uranus, bullet, bullet gt, cheetah, infernus, futo, and lowriders, just like sa.

Front Bumper
X-Flow $1890-$4535 (street racers)
Alien $1495-$3590 (street racers)
Luxim $2500-$7000 (exotic/very fast cars)
Pedrot $1345-$1985 (lowriders)

Back Bumper
X-Flow $1355-$3450
Alien $995-$2950
Luxim $2000-$6000
Pedrot $850-$1900

Spoiler
X-Flow $560-$1050
Alien $500-$890
Luxim $750-$1500

Bullbars (lowriders only)
Set 1 $956
Set 2 $1569
Extreme Set $ 2315

Side Skirts

X-Flow $670-$1300
Alien $475-$1035
Luxim $750-$2000

Exausts

X-Flow $95-$195
Alien $70-$150
Luxim $150-$350
Pedrot $55-$170

Windows
Bullet proof $ 1900
Crash resistent $1570
Extreme reinforced $2400

Window color
Here you would choose the tint of your windows and how dark it is

Light $200
Medium $350
Heavy $600
One way glass $900

[u]Hood Scoop

X-Flow $100-$150
Alien $90-$135
Luxim $130-$200
Pedrot $75-$165

Roof Scoop
X-Flow $450-$780
Alien $375-$600
Luxim $550-$900

Louvers
Back window $120-$200

Paintjob
X-Flow $500-$750
Alien $390-$600
Pedrot $335-$635
Luxim Stripes $600-$1200

Lights
Bright $500
Brighter $750
Xenon HID Super Bright $1000

More about the brands.

Luxim
Luxim is proudly making body parts for expensive exotic cars since 1981. We have a wide range of parts for most vehicles, but we dont go cheap. We sell quality. Choose Luxim to impress your friends, make people gasp at your car, and cops wont mess with you.

X-Flow
Since 1989, we have been making parts for cars in San Fierro. Now we have grown to the state of San Andreas, with shops in every city, and parts in most garages. We will make your car a beast. We have a wide range of body parts including bumpers, roof scoops, spoilers... X-Flow is where the real deal is at! Choose X-Flow

Alien
Established in 1990, a business partner with X-Flow, tuning cars to the brim, we are now an independent business, and we are still tuning cars to your taste. Come and buy our parts, we will install them for you and go show those people what a real car is like. Choose Alien

Pedrot
Once an small lowrider tuner with one garage, in 1985, we started tuning lowriders. Now we are in the whole city of Los Santos, and we have 5 garages, and sell parts in most Transfenders all over the city. We arent like those big brands, trying to make some money and sh*t. We make your low rider become the meanest, and fastest car on the streets! Choose Pedrot

Radio Stations

K-DST
From San Andreas, this is the classic rock radio station

Radio Los Santos

From San Andreas, this is a radio station that will play all music that is 'Requested' by peds and such

Vice Command

This has nothing to do with Vice City, this station plays dance and Techno music

Laufer

A reggae radio station. what else is there to say?

MP3 Player

User Tracks. you put in your music to a 'user tracks' folder, and you listen to them

WNz
a news radio station. no music.

Screenshots

This is the screenshot section, with a description of the screenie underneath the picture.

user posted image

This is a picture of a psp taking a picture in photo mode- it hides the players whole body and his guns, and you wont be able to move around, and the view switches to looking from player's eyes (first person)

AnthMUFC-Champs
  • AnthMUFC-Champs

MUFC-CHAMPS

• Members
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 06 August 2010 - 09:59 PM

What a f*cking page stretcher, resize them Images.

Masterdevil90
  • Masterdevil90

MasterDevil

• Members

Posted 06 August 2010 - 10:06 PM

Nice Imagination

Most of that won't Be True .

Kwandilibro
  • Kwandilibro

Be eye itch.

• Members

Posted 06 August 2010 - 10:17 PM

Thanks for stretching the page and slowing my computer. Shrink that sh*t, man!

Drift-Kingz
  • Drift-Kingz

• BUSTED!

Posted 06 August 2010 - 10:46 PM

Had to stretch my page out 70 inches... Damn!

Mind Resizing them? confused.gif

Anyways, you got a good imagination with this. Might wanna add some more vehicle's but so far, I'd say it's pretty good icon14.gif

Sgt_Tricore
  • Sgt_Tricore

The Russian

• BUSTED!

Posted 06 August 2010 - 10:50 PM

QUOTE (AnthMUFC-Champs @ Aug 6 2010, 21:59)
What a f*cking page stretcher, resize them Images.

RESIZED!!

Masterdevil90
  • Masterdevil90

MasterDevil

• Members

Posted 06 August 2010 - 10:56 PM

That's My Expextions for you Weapons list

Weapon List

Melee

Baseball Bat
Knife
Machete Low Possibility

Pistols

Colt45 
Desert Eagle ( Rare Copies Possible EX: Gold )
Silenced Colt45
.357 Magnum Revolver Low possibility ( Rare Copies Possible EX: Gold )

Smg
Tec-9
Mini Uzi
Uzi
MP5
AK-74

Assault Rifles
AK-47
M4
Scar-H
M16

Heavy Weapons
M60
Mini-gun (Low Possibility)
Rocket Launcher
Flamethrower ( low Possibility)
Anti-Tank Rifle (very big bullets, but not rockets)(low Possibility )

Rifles
Hunting Rifle (no scope) ( low possibility )
Hunting Rifle (with scope) ( Low possibility)
Army sniper (semi-auto)

Shotguns

Combat Shotgun
Shotgun
Sawn-Off Shotgun
Double barrel (sawn off but not sawed off parts still there)

Throwable
Tear Gas (Medium Possibility)
Molotov Cocktails (Medium Possibility )
Grenades
Remote Charges A.K.A satchel
Anti Tank Grenades (low Possibility )

Sgt_Tricore
  • Sgt_Tricore

The Russian

• BUSTED!

Posted 06 August 2010 - 10:59 PM

QUOTE (Masterdevil90 @ Aug 6 2010, 22:56)
That's My Expextions for you Weapons list

Weapon List

Melee

Baseball Bat
Knife
Machete Low Possibility

Pistols

Colt45 
Desert Eagle ( Rare Copies Possible EX: Gold )
Silenced Colt45
.357 Magnum Revolver Low possibility ( Rare Copies Possible EX: Gold )

Smg
Tec-9
Mini Uzi
Uzi
MP5
AK-74

Assault Rifles
AK-47
M4
Scar-H
M16

Heavy Weapons
M60
Mini-gun (Low Possibility)
Rocket Launcher
Flamethrower ( low Possibility)
Anti-Tank Rifle (very big bullets, but not rockets)(low Possibility )

Rifles
Hunting Rifle (no scope) ( low possibility )
Hunting Rifle (with scope) ( Low possibility)
Army sniper (semi-auto)

Shotguns

Combat Shotgun
Shotgun
Sawn-Off Shotgun
Double barrel (sawn off but not sawed off parts still there)

Throwable
Tear Gas (Medium Possibility)
Molotov Cocktails (Medium Possibility )
Grenades
Remote Charges A.K.A satchel
Anti Tank Grenades (low Possibility )

hmmm.
so you are saying that i should take out some weapons?

Masterdevil90
  • Masterdevil90

MasterDevil

• Members

Posted 06 August 2010 - 11:09 PM

Simple Answer : Yeah
And M16 only no M4 I guss

Sgt_Tricore
  • Sgt_Tricore

The Russian

• BUSTED!

Posted 06 August 2010 - 11:38 PM

ok post an improved list of what you want, delete the weapons that u dont like, and i will think about it

Masterdevil90
  • Masterdevil90

MasterDevil

• Members

Posted 06 August 2010 - 11:41 PM

ok that will take some days from me .
But ask if that List Can be good .

Sgt_Tricore
  • Sgt_Tricore

The Russian

• BUSTED!

Posted 07 August 2010 - 07:26 PM

ok i modified weapons list, i took out some, and i changed some. take a look at it.
also, coming soon:
weapon customization list
HQ map districts images, there will be about 6, to tell which region is which district (vinewood,glen park, etc)
Maybe more radio stations
possibly a sreenshot of the game (teaser)
other stuff tell me to add, ill consider

GTABlackKnight
  • GTABlackKnight

Respect the Old-School

• BUSTED!

Posted 08 August 2010 - 12:46 AM

i like the map, though the city could be a bit bigger biggrin.gif

Sgt_Tricore
  • Sgt_Tricore

The Russian

• BUSTED!

Posted 08 August 2010 - 09:24 AM

i tried not making it not too big, about the size of gta4 liberty city, but if i really have to redo it i will, because i like it much much better than my first try at it. maybe i shouold make it bigger. how big ? biggrin.gif

also, in true crime: streets of la, the map is supposededly 200 sqaure miles tounge.gif

TommyMufc-Champs
  • TommyMufc-Champs

Account ditched. New account Tommy.

• Members

Posted 08 August 2010 - 11:08 AM

Why create a version 2? And your ment to be banned.

Sgt_Tricore
  • Sgt_Tricore

The Russian

• BUSTED!

Posted 09 August 2010 - 01:19 AM

QUOTE (TommyMufc-Champs @ Aug 8 2010, 11:08)

because version 1 sucked. this will be a 65% FINISHED version, ill be taking suggestions and such, i will keep this one up for a long time, and the final version (3) will be final. unless someone has a very good suggestion then i will change it. but otherwise- it will be unchanged.
also, heh updated with a picture of a psp taking a picture from photo mode, which hides the guns from the screen, and changes the view to first person (the player can only look around, but cant move, and doesnt see his body). the screenshot is going to be located in the Screenshot section of the first post

Master Sima Yi
  • Master Sima Yi

Crackhead

• Members

Posted 17 August 2010 - 02:52 PM

He was holding a gun for one week and none of the guards noticed it? What kind of idiot prison is that?

Kwandilibro
  • Kwandilibro

Be eye itch.

• Members

Posted 17 August 2010 - 04:19 PM

QUOTE (Sgt_Tricore @ Aug 8 2010, 21:19)

because version 1 sucked. this will be a 65% FINISHED version, ill be taking suggestions and such, i will keep this one up for a long time, and the final version (3) will be final. unless someone has a very good suggestion then i will change it. but otherwise- it will be unchanged.
also, heh updated with a picture of a psp taking a picture from photo mode, which hides the guns from the screen, and changes the view to first person (the player can only look around, but cant move, and doesnt see his body). the screenshot is going to be located in the Screenshot section of the first post

Rather than posting the same thing over and over, and thus, pissing people off, why don't you just edit the one you already posted?

TommyMufc-Champs
  • TommyMufc-Champs

• Members

Posted 17 August 2010 - 04:53 PM

QUOTE (Kwandilibro @ Aug 17 2010, 16:19)
QUOTE (Sgt_Tricore @ Aug 8 2010, 21:19)

Rather than posting the same thing over and over, and thus, pissing people off, why don't you just edit the one you already posted?

Yeah I agree smile.gif why didn't you just edit the first one cry.gif

LuisBellic
  • LuisBellic

8 Balls

• Members

Posted 18 August 2010 - 02:17 AM

nice topic man

Sgt_Tricore
  • Sgt_Tricore

The Russian

• BUSTED!

Posted 22 August 2010 - 08:51 AM

QUOTE (LuisBellic @ Aug 18 2010, 02:17)
nice topic man

thanks do u think i should improve anything?

XTREME0235
  • XTREME0235

Aviation Enthusiast

• Members
  • None

Posted 22 August 2010 - 09:32 AM

I find it somewhat odd that you would take an image from Need For Speed: Hot Pursuit and edit it to look even crappier.

XTREME0235.

Sgt_Tricore
  • Sgt_Tricore

The Russian

• BUSTED!

Posted 18 September 2010 - 12:13 PM

QUOTE (XTREME0235 @ Aug 22 2010, 09:32)
I find it somewhat odd that you would take an image from Need For Speed: Hot Pursuit and edit it to look even crappier.

XTREME0235.

well the images in the artwork are blurred and stuff to look liek gta artwork, and i used those two images becasue ive been to LA, adn the cost looks alot like the bottom right picture, and the high speed car chase....idk just gta tradition of police chasing the player.
So i didnt made them to look crapier, just to look like artwork from gta.

MC Sh*tHead
  • MC Sh*tHead

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 18 September 2010 - 05:08 PM

WOAH first i thought it was stupid, but that actually sounds cool. I like the whole breakout sh*t, they havnt done that since III. What year was is sposed to be based in?

TommyMufc-Champs
  • TommyMufc-Champs

• Members

Posted 18 September 2010 - 05:55 PM

Tbh with you Tricore, I think your boxart sucks.

Sgt_Tricore
  • Sgt_Tricore

The Russian

• BUSTED!

Posted 18 September 2010 - 09:32 PM

QUOTE (TommyMufc-Champs @ Sep 18 2010, 17:55)

im no artist

TommyMufc-Champs
  • TommyMufc-Champs

• Members

Posted 18 September 2010 - 10:21 PM

QUOTE (Sgt_Tricore @ Sep 18 2010, 21:32)

im no artist

I know, I think you should request on the GFX section for one (IMO)

Sgt_Tricore
  • Sgt_Tricore

The Russian

• BUSTED!

Posted 18 September 2010 - 11:47 PM

QUOTE (TommyMufc-Champs @ Sep 18 2010, 22:21)

im no artist

well the boxart of gtas is usually drawn/painted in real life, then scanned into computer and edited. but i cant do painting stuff that well. maybe spray paint ill tyr. but i want to maek my own art i dont wanna request stuff.

TommyMufc-Champs
  • TommyMufc-Champs

• Members

Posted 19 September 2010 - 09:31 AM

QUOTE (Sgt_Tricore @ Sep 18 2010, 23:47)
QUOTE (TommyMufc-Champs @ Sep 18 2010, 22:21)

im no artist

well the boxart of gtas is usually drawn/painted in real life, then scanned into computer and edited. but i cant do painting stuff that well. maybe spray paint ill tyr. but i want to maek my own art i dont wanna request stuff.

Well I suppose Its up to you biggrin.gif

PMD3
  • PMD3

Punk-ass Bitch

• Members

Posted 19 September 2010 - 09:47 AM

I love this
It's a shame that it wont be true but I still like it
Will it have Las Venturas and San Feirro?

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users