When posting a problem, please include the following information:
- Where exactly in the game you experienced the issue (start screen, while playing the game, etc.)
- What version of the game you have (retail, steam, other online store)
- What is your OS
- Benchmark info or DxDiag is also helpful
Post in one of these forums.
Illegally obtained copies are NOT supported. Discussion of cracks in any form is forbidden.
GTA IV Xpadder profile for PS3-like gamepad
Posted 06 August 2010 - 12:06 PM
Rockstar dropped the support for all controllers other than the Xbox 360 game-pad from Microsoft and this 360emu dll hack didn't work for me so I started using Xpadder to remap the keyboard keys to the buttons of my controller.
Here my problems with it:
1. The game-pad has 12 buttons and I tried to map them similar to GTA Vice City (that worked perfectly with my game-pad BTW) but now that you have so many new functions like the mobile (take out, pick up, hang off, menu etc) crouch, hide, reload and much more the 12 buttons are not enough. Here my question: Has someone the button layout for the PS3 that I could take over or even better an Xpadder profile?
2. Simulating the A, W, S, D keys (on keyboard the keys to run around) on the left stick works pretty well when walking but when driving it's missing a lot of accuracy. Question: How is this done on the Xbox 360 game-pad? Is the steering accurate like with an analogue stick or kind of "digital" with left-right-down-up?
Posted 08 August 2010 - 09:49 PM
dont hassle me with questions, since i am a very impatient person and will get angry, i warn you, motion in joy is unstable, and can cause bsods if you do things wrong, such as unplugging before clicking disconnect, everything is pretty straight forward
Posted 03 January 2012 - 08:57 AM
0 user(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users