GTA IV Xpadder profile for PS3-like gamepad

3 replies to this topic
megaD
  • megaD

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 06 August 2010 - 12:06 PM

Hi,

Rockstar dropped the support for all controllers other than the Xbox 360 game-pad from Microsoft and this 360emu dll hack didn't work for me so I started using Xpadder to remap the keyboard keys to the buttons of my controller.

Here my problems with it:

1. The game-pad has 12 buttons and I tried to map them similar to GTA Vice City (that worked perfectly with my game-pad BTW) but now that you have so many new functions like the mobile (take out, pick up, hang off, menu etc) crouch, hide, reload and much more the 12 buttons are not enough. Here my question: Has someone the button layout for the PS3 that I could take over or even better an Xpadder profile?

2. Simulating the A, W, S, D keys (on keyboard the keys to run around) on the left stick works pretty well when walking but when driving it's missing a lot of accuracy. Question: How is this done on the Xbox 360 game-pad? Is the steering accurate like with an analogue stick or kind of "digital" with left-right-down-up?

megaD

grandtheftauto1233
  • grandtheftauto1233

Floppy Nipple

• Members

Posted 08 August 2010 - 09:49 PM

i dont use xpadder, i use MotionInJoy which can emulate 360 controllers, digital game pads, and even use the sixaxis...

dont hassle me with questions, since i am a very impatient person and will get angry, i warn you, motion in joy is unstable, and can cause bsods if you do things wrong, such as unplugging before clicking disconnect, everything is pretty straight forward

Riqht
  • Riqht

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 03 January 2012 - 08:57 AM

Hi i have the same problem, Im useing xpadder and need a profile config for it. Anyone who have made that or is it too much to ask? blush.gif on gta IV ofc

c-4ce
  • c-4ce

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 20 March 2012 - 08:23 PM Edited by c-4ce, 09 March 2013 - 05:17 PM.

GTA IV/EFLC for Sixaxis using Xpadder 5.6 on PC - UPDATE 10/03/2013

GTA IV.xpadderprofile (change Custom Mapping settings)

Episodes From Liberty City.xpadderprofile (change Custom Mapping settings)

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users