272 replies to this topic
Deji
  • Deji

Coding like a Rockstar!

• Feroci
  • None
  • Contribution Award [Mods]

Posted 27 October 2013 - 06:46 PM

After i download this mod and tried it,told everyone i know i don't need them or anymore friends :')

Deji you're a golden boy ,dont you ever forget it.

Btw when i smoke some weed and later get intro overdose,the effect lasts forever...unless i save and load the game,whats up with that...

Or in other words,how do i get out of overdose effect...

When CJ throws up, the drug effects should drop substantially and the effects should just wear off over time. Depending how much you smoked, this could take a while.

Damn, I see that Deji posted in this thread, and got half-excited about an update ..

Once that percentage bar for SCRambl in my sig reaches 100%, my script mod productivity will rise 1000% :p

• Gramps and TJGM like this

BoltOfLightning
  • BoltOfLightning

Nature's Finest!

• Members
  • Unknown

Posted 29 October 2013 - 08:08 PM

Deji,i tried it 3 times,the weed effect lasts forever...

Try it you're self ,abuse 2 weeds and type ysohnul (to speed up time for days)

Not to mention, the drug experience is very,VERY slow that i never got the chance to try out the coke,shrooms etc...even after abusing about 15 weeds i can't moove on to the coke dude...

Please fix them so we can fully explore you're mod,dawg!

So remember,the bugs are:

1-Weed effect lasts forever

2-Drug experience is very slow    

aStiffSausage
  • aStiffSausage

Formerly Oksu

• Members
  • Finland

Posted 30 October 2013 - 08:02 AM

@lightning123

The mod is still work in progress, and you can only abuse weed at the moment. Drug experience level is also limited. And IMO weed effect doesn't last too long, for me it works properly and somewhat resembles the length of real-life effects.

Deji
  • Deji

Coding like a Rockstar!

• Feroci
  • None

Posted 31 October 2013 - 10:16 AM

I couldn't even look into it since the Black Market script is crashing on all versions of SB3 (that's some really intense code lol). So instead of spoiling the code working around it I will rewrite it in SCR for SCRambl, which will be better suited for a large project such as this. I'll probably start getting round to working on Black Market again after #SCRamblSunday :p

BoltOfLightning
  • BoltOfLightning

Nature's Finest!

• Members
  • Unknown

Posted 31 October 2013 - 12:56 PM Edited by lightning123, 08 November 2013 - 11:04 AM.

Deleted

Erwinner
  • Erwinner

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 19 November 2013 - 11:35 PM Edited by Erwinner, 19 November 2013 - 11:36 PM.

When i try to take drugs i press "G" but it doesn't work.

Gramps
  • Gramps

★★★★★

• GTA Mods Staff
  • New-Zealand
  • Helpfulness Award
    Contribution Award [Mods]

Posted 20 November 2013 - 12:34 AM

I haven't used this in a while, but I thought it was 'Conversation-Yes/No' keys to do drugs?
Spoiler

BoltOfLightning
  • BoltOfLightning

Nature's Finest!

• Members
  • Unknown

Posted 20 November 2013 - 02:00 PM Edited by lightning123, 20 November 2013 - 02:01 PM.

Just press ''y'' on keyboard when approaching the dealer and wait for the explanation messages to show up.

By the way its been 2 Weeks since no updates.I know Deji is rewriting it from scratch,but i assume its dead so no more updates... :dontgetit:

Deji
  • Deji

Coding like a Rockstar!

• Feroci
  • None

Posted 20 November 2013 - 05:15 PM

Just press ''y'' on keyboard when approaching the dealer and wait for the explanation messages to show up.

By the way its been 2 Weeks since no updates.I know Deji is rewriting it from scratch,but i assume its dead so no more updates... :dontgetit:

What do you think I am? A professional development company with a generous budget? No sir, I'm an unaccompanied but generous development professional with very little budget.Generosity has to be waited on. Christmas only comes once a year, yagetmi?

• Gramps, Silent and BoltOfLightning like this

BoltOfLightning
  • BoltOfLightning

Nature's Finest!

• Members
  • Unknown

Posted 20 November 2013 - 07:29 PM Edited by lightning123, 20 November 2013 - 07:33 PM.

What do you think I am? A professional development company with a generous budget? No sir, I'm an unaccompanied but generous development professional with very little budget.Generosity has to be waited on. Christmas only comes once a year, yagetmi?

You brought back the smile to my face...and made me blush two :blush:. Respect,keep on the good work  :^:

Gramps
  • Gramps

★★★★★

• GTA Mods Staff
  • New-Zealand
  • Helpfulness Award

Posted 21 November 2013 - 07:21 PM

Christmas only comes once a year, yagetmi?

All I want for Christmas was to be able to buy and sell drugs .. :p
  • Node and BoltOfLightning like this

Danikov
  • Danikov

The Fake Russian

• Members
  • Israel

Posted 28 November 2013 - 03:22 PM

I really hope we will be able to drug deal by Christmas  :pp

besides,is it going to be drug dealing only?

what about arms dealing,do you think you'll implement such thing?

Deji
  • Deji

Coding like a Rockstar!

• Feroci
  • None

Posted 29 November 2013 - 05:30 PM

It was always about more than just drugs. The overall theme is 'Black Market' so in future it could even involve human and organ trafficking :p But the drug and guns things are obviously a lot easier to game-ify.

I didn't say it would be released by christmas.. read the post again, it was an elaborate metaphor for the lack of ability for people in this world to afford to buy and the magic elves lack of ability to create gifts all year (probably inappropriately timed given the approximation of christmas) :p it's gonna be completed as soon as possible, with the possibilities depending on other projects I'm working on such as SCRambl and CLEO. Both are of greater importance since they have problems preventing me from working on this mod. But christmas is a nice goalpost :p

Danikov
  • Danikov

The Fake Russian

• Members
  • Israel

Posted 30 November 2013 - 12:26 PM

It was always about more than just drugs. The overall theme is 'Black Market' so in future it could even involve human and organ trafficking :p But the drug and guns things are obviously a lot easier to game-ify.

I didn't say it would be released by christmas.. read the post again, it was an elaborate metaphor for the lack of ability for people in this world to afford to buy and the magic elves lack of ability to create gifts all year (probably inappropriately timed given the approximation of christmas) :p it's gonna be completed as soon as possible, with the possibilities depending on other projects I'm working on such as SCRambl and CLEO. Both are of greater importance since they have problems preventing me from working on this mod. But christmas is a nice goalpost :p

You now made me very hyped for this mod.

BoltOfLightning
  • BoltOfLightning

Nature's Finest!

• Members
  • Unknown

Posted 07 December 2013 - 07:30 PM Edited by lightning123, 21 December 2013 - 08:11 AM.

Couple of weeks till Christmas !  

I hope Santa Deji is preparing a release present on that day   :santa:

don_pedro
  • don_pedro

Cocaine Cowboy

• Members
  • None

Posted 07 December 2013 - 10:31 PM

I think this mod will make me stop playing gta V

• BoltOfLightning likes this

Deji
  • Deji

Coding like a Rockstar!

• Feroci
  • None

Posted 10 December 2013 - 12:07 AM Edited by Deji, 10 December 2013 - 12:14 AM.

Almost one week till Christmas !  

I hope Santa Deji is preparing a release present on that day   :santa:

Maybe, but it won't be The Black Market Mod :p

I don't know if anyone noticed, but I've also been working on CLEO, which since it's what makes this mod possible, is an obvious priority over this mod itself. I have also been working on SCRambl, a new script compiler, which is what I will need to use to work on the next version of this mod, since the script started causing SB3 to crash. And finally, SuperVars plays a huge role in allowing the complexity of The Black Market Mod script, which needs updating to work with SCRambl (and I've not decided the best way to do that yet), in order for me to begin (properly) writing the mod.

While I know a lot of people are excited for this mod, and none of those other projects, this mod pretty much depends on those projects. So I am working on this mod, but, kinda, through other projects :p

Anyone know how to fix this bug?

http://ipic.lv/i4/38...767b5a18eda.jpg

It looks like the peds are textureless, but actually they're just really over-exaggeratedly shaded. When it's night, you can see the textures, but they are foggied up with the current colour of the sky. It's definitely a GFX card issue. A friend just happened to have reported having this issue but fixing it by installing GFX drivers, but the graphics on this computer are integrated and they seem to be installed fine. This crappy PC isn't mine so it could have all sorts of issues I don't know about, but I recall having seen this particular bug before and fixing it in a simple way, but I can't remember how... It isn't much of an obstacle for working on this mod unless I , but it's really annoying :p

DK22Pac
  • DK22Pac

• Feroci
  • Ukraine
  • Best WIP Mod 2014 [Grand Theft Auto 3D Contribution]

Posted 10 December 2013 - 06:25 AM Edited by _DK, 10 December 2013 - 06:37 AM.

Is this problem caused by any mod? Or you have it with un-modded game also?
You can get same bug with applying 'SetRwObjectAlpha' method to ped model (remember, you posted this @ gtag) - so ped model won't be 'present' in frame (color buffer) - at same time it will be stored to z-buffer and game won't render anything else there.

Deji
  • Deji

Coding like a Rockstar!

• Feroci
  • None

Posted 10 December 2013 - 11:30 AM

Is this problem caused by any mod? Or you have it with un-modded game also?
You can get same bug with applying 'SetRwObjectAlpha' method to ped model (remember, you posted this @ gtag) - so ped model won't be 'present' in frame (color buffer) - at same time it will be stored to z-buffer and game won't render anything else there.

The problem has been present since the install was clean. Perhaps it's DirectX-related... some peds still appear completely unglitched (depending on specific model).

BoltOfLightning
  • BoltOfLightning

Nature's Finest!

• Members
  • Unknown

Posted 10 December 2013 - 05:56 PM

This exactly happened to me a couple times before with weapons and ped's models however with mods.The problem was in when importing their files to gta3.img,their .txd models files started with capital letters witch the game couldn't read ,resulting into you're problem.Now to in order to fix you're problem,we need to figure out if the problem is from the pc or the game directory. Frequently even if the game is not modded,the directory still reads some mods (curiously i don't know why) so what you have to do is change you're gta directory anywhere but beside where it was(if it was in program files (x86),move it anywhere in my computer,local disk ©) and try it out.If it doesn't work,re install the game and put the directory in a complete new spot (in my computer of course).If the problem still occurs,then just grab usb and copy the game to another pc and try it out for 3 sec even if its not a gaming pc,but at least we would be sure the problem is from your pc .

Deji
  • Deji

Coding like a Rockstar!

• Feroci
  • None

Posted 10 December 2013 - 06:29 PM

This is an old machine running XP. It won't have anything to do with UAC or the weird hidden storage features in newer Windows OS's. I'm fairly certain it is purely to do with the on-board GFX card which isn't fit for playing games, but I thought there might be a known workaround.
  • Ss4gogeta0 likes this

Adnan10
  • Adnan10

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 21 December 2013 - 08:02 PM

Deji why can't I download this???

BoltOfLightning
  • BoltOfLightning

Nature's Finest!

• Members
  • Unknown

Posted 22 December 2013 - 08:22 AM Edited by lightning123, 22 December 2013 - 02:50 PM.

Me neither

Deji
  • Deji

Coding like a Rockstar!

• Feroci
  • None

Posted 22 December 2013 - 11:57 AM

I dont know, why cant you? What's wrong with the provided link? It works fine.

TJGM
  • TJGM

Boss

• Members
  • Ireland
  • Helpfulness Award

Posted 22 December 2013 - 12:20 PM

I dont know, why cant you? What's wrong with the provided link? It works fine.

I think its because gtagaming has been down recently, and it is right now for me.

Adnan10
  • Adnan10

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 24 December 2013 - 01:22 PM

Hey Deji i downlaoded the mod and it works fine but i can't open the inventory because i have a bosnian keyboard there is no key for that inventory could you change that to a simple one pls?

Deji
  • Deji

Coding like a Rockstar!

• Feroci
  • None

Posted 24 December 2013 - 04:56 PM

Hey Deji i downlaoded the mod and it works fine but i can't open the inventory because i have a bosnian keyboard there is no key for that inventory could you change that to a simple one pls?

Uhh... The Black Market Mod uses purely game-specified keys. You can reassign those in the main menu.

BoltOfLightning
  • BoltOfLightning

Nature's Finest!

• Members
  • Unknown

Posted 24 December 2013 - 07:01 PM Edited by lightning123, 25 December 2013 - 10:19 AM.

Deleted  :orly:

Adnan10
  • Adnan10

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 24 December 2013 - 07:25 PM

i can't find in the options on-foot secondary key only in vahicle?

Deji
  • Deji

Coding like a Rockstar!

• Feroci
  • None

Posted 24 December 2013 - 08:01 PM

i can't find in the options on-foot secondary key only in vahicle?

You want 'ACTION' (and 'SECONDARY FIRE' can have the same button applied).

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users