» «
Photo

Black Market Mod

267 replies to this topic
Deji
  • Deji

Coding like a Rockstar!

• Members

Posted 03 August 2010 - 11:57 AM Edited by Deji, 02 March 2013 - 05:44 PM.

Download

The Black Market Mod is an episodic addition to GTA San Andreas where you aim to build up your own empire in black market trade. Your activities are illegal and not only do you have to watch out for cops, you are in direct competition with many of the criminals running the streets. You will start out small-time, barely noticed by anyone apart from the fiends looking for a quick hit for their veins. As your influence in the market grows, your troubles get bigger. Only the toughest can survive and earn the reputation to become successful.

user posted image user posted image
user posted image user posted image

Download
  • methodunderg, Silent, President Tank and 1 other like this

Adler
  • Adler

Hello, Smith. ( -`)ノ

• Leone Family Mafia

Posted 04 August 2010 - 01:07 AM

Nice Deji. But for some reason I can't buy Acid even though the dealer has a lot of it. There's some funny effects from those drugs lol. panic.gif

JesterGeO
  • JesterGeO

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 04 August 2010 - 10:46 AM

Nice job! biggrin.gif One love!

Deji
  • Deji

Coding like a Rockstar!

• Members

Posted 04 August 2010 - 05:21 PM

QUOTE (Adler @ Aug 4 2010, 02:07)
Nice Deji. But for some reason I can't buy Acid even though the dealer has a lot of it. There's some funny effects from those drugs lol. panic.gif

Yeah, seems I left quite a few bugs in it, but I just wanted to actually release a version of this thing...

Even if you buy Acid, you can't take it. Some odd stuff going on with the panels.

I'm also noticing random crashes when taking Speed while doing a non-idle animation.

rollout
  • rollout

Outlaw

• Members

Posted 04 August 2010 - 05:52 PM

Nice mod tounge.gif Just one thing, where do I need to put the "BlackMarket" folder?

Deji
  • Deji

Coding like a Rockstar!

• Members

Posted 04 August 2010 - 06:30 PM

Same place as the rest of the files (CLEO folder) wink.gif

thestunna
  • thestunna

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 05 August 2010 - 02:00 AM

When I try to use the drug coke it freezes up

Deji
  • Deji

Coding like a Rockstar!

• Members

Posted 05 August 2010 - 02:32 AM

Well the Black Market mod was JUST updated, so try redownloading it now and seeing whether it fixes the problems wink.gif

It also now includes a readme.txt file, complete with descriptions on all the drugs.

I wanna point out that not only do prices and availability vary from dealer to dealer... but the total amount/price of drugs can increase/decrease over a period of time. The values are constantly going up and down... So be sure to try and buy drugs when they are the cheapest!

rollout
  • rollout

Outlaw

• Members

Posted 05 August 2010 - 05:18 PM Edited by rollout, 05 August 2010 - 05:33 PM.

I think instead type "TAKEDRUG", we should have a Key on the keyboard to take drugs, like "\" or something smile.gif It's easy

When will come the final release?

Deji
  • Deji

Coding like a Rockstar!

• Members

Posted 05 August 2010 - 07:38 PM

The final release? I've only just started thinking about next release! lol.gif

methodunderg
  • methodunderg

Gramps

• Members
  • None

Posted 06 August 2010 - 12:53 AM

Deji,

You know what I'm about to ask for smile.gif

Controller support smile.gif

Somethin like 'Action+ConvoNo' to open menu, and then 'Sprint' to select etc smile.gif

Keep up the good work dude !

Deji
  • Deji

Coding like a Rockstar!

• Members

Posted 06 August 2010 - 04:23 PM

Eigh... I guess controller support is fine if you don't have any other mods installed... but there are only 19 keys for San Andreas... Most of them would be stupid to combine and most are commonly used.

Perhaps you can suggest a combo that works for the average controller user? And by the way... If you can't use a keyboard, how do you enter cheats? tounge2.gif

The only things without controller support are the commands to control taken drugs...

However, if there really is no way to type cheats using a controller... Then I think I've got an idea for a mod that will help users like you wink.gif

methodunderg
  • methodunderg

Gramps

• Members
  • None

Posted 07 August 2010 - 12:39 AM

QUOTE (Deji @ Aug 6 2010, 16:23)
Eigh... I guess controller support is fine if you don't have any other mods installed... but there are only 19 keys for San Andreas... Most of them would be stupid to combine and most are commonly used.

Perhaps you can suggest a combo that works for the average controller user? And by the way... If you can't use a keyboard, how do you enter cheats? tounge2.gif

The only things without controller support are the commands to control taken drugs...

However, if there really is no way to type cheats using a controller... Then I think I've got an idea for a mod that will help users like you wink.gif

Simple .. I don't use cheats smile.gif

I used to when I played it on the PS2 when it first came out, then someone stole my PS2 with the game in it. I was at 92% at the time, cheated the whole way through it.
A few years later, (3 months ago) I learned that GTA:SA could be modded. So I've started from scratch, with no cheats, just 'realism' mods. I've only just got to SF smile.gif

Yeah I see where your coming from, with only 19 keys for SA. But all the mods that I have installed do not require me to 'activate' them.

I did have Rapier's TAXI cleo (he showed me how to change it so could use opcode 00E1) and the Pizza Delivery mod. But those will get replaced with RD's Phone Service mod once hes done smile.gif

I guess I will just wait a bit for your idea to become reality smile.gif

Cheers Deji cookie.gif cookie.gif

methodunderg
  • methodunderg

Gramps

• Members
  • None

Posted 24 August 2010 - 09:54 AM

Sorry for the bump ...

Clear your message Deji ! I just sent you a PM that error'd out due to your inbox being full tounge.gif

Anyway, the PM was regarding your previous comment about an "idea for a mod for users like me". Any more information on that ?

Cheers mate biggrin.gif

Keep up the good work biggrin.gif

Deji
  • Deji

Coding like a Rockstar!

• Members

Posted 24 August 2010 - 12:25 PM

Well the idea is an on-screen keyboard so you can use the joypad to type directly to the cheat string.

However I'm not so good with textures and making them look nice in-game, so I'm still tryna figure out how to import the file into the .txd and displaying it with the best quality smile.gif

Dirty Def
  • Dirty Def

So Fresh,So Fly and always High!

• Members

Posted 15 September 2010 - 08:37 PM

How to can i sell them when i already buyed them?

Deji
  • Deji

Coding like a Rockstar!

• Members

Posted 16 September 2010 - 02:21 AM

Try doing fifty star jumps..

But I doubt it would work, I don't think I put the sell feature in yet smile.gif

rollout
  • rollout

Outlaw

• Members

Posted 29 September 2010 - 09:33 PM

Hey Deji! icon14.gif

Any updates or news?

Deji
  • Deji

Coding like a Rockstar!

• Members

Posted 01 October 2010 - 12:44 AM Edited by Deji, 01 October 2010 - 01:07 AM.

user posted image

Not at all a good image, but it's new...

Just makes use of the herb icon I spent so long making, before deciding I couldn't possibly make icons for all the drugs... Although if anyone wants to offer I will pull em up on it wink.gif

Silly me... I've been spending ages thinking of some complex method to save data... when I never know CLEO Saves save variables fine (I hope, anyway).

Zero94
  • Zero94

Deadpool

• Members

Posted 10 January 2012 - 01:55 PM

Sorry for the huge up but...

Broken link. smile.gif And how the hell I start the mod? In the readme.txt it's written "Press - and ="

wtf?

Zero94
  • Zero94

Deadpool

• Members

Posted 10 January 2012 - 04:28 PM

Nobody could help me? I saw a couple of users try to posting but they quit.

Deji
  • Deji

Coding like a Rockstar!

• Members

Posted 11 January 2012 - 01:57 AM

The whole site is broken (probably some faulty apache code causing the page to fail). That's why I'm updating it soon wink.gif

Anyway, I wouldn't consider this mod dead, but it has been in a coma for quite a while now. I don't really wanna pull the plug, so it will lie there and stay at the back of my mind for a while. Vigilante Justice and a thousand other projects (including updating that website) have my attention right now. I won't be supporting this mod for now or answering any questions/problems/pleas about it, because BETA was very experimental.

Use this link: http://gtag.gtagamin...lack-market.php

Zero94
  • Zero94

Deadpool

• Members

Posted 11 January 2012 - 09:23 AM

QUOTE (Deji @ Wednesday, Jan 11 2012, 01:57)
The whole site is broken (probably some faulty apache code causing the page to fail). That's why I'm updating it soon wink.gif

Anyway, I wouldn't consider this mod dead, but it has been in a coma for quite a while now. I don't really wanna pull the plug, so it will lie there and stay at the back of my mind for a while. Vigilante Justice and a thousand other projects (including updating that website) have my attention right now. I won't be supporting this mod for now or answering any questions/problems/pleas about it, because BETA was very experimental.

Use this link: http://gtag.gtagamin...lack-market.php

Thanks a lot buddy. biggrin.gif I'll try it out when I'll come back home because now I'm at school and in the afternoon I have a FIRST Certificate lesson.

Some cookies for you and your mod. Keep up the good work! cookie.gif cookie.gif cookie.gif cookie.gif

Deji
  • Deji

Coding like a Rockstar!

• Members

Posted 27 July 2012 - 04:21 AM

user posted image

methodunderg
  • methodunderg

Gramps

• Members
  • None

Posted 27 July 2012 - 09:42 AM

Wow great looking update !

Would your HUD for this mod interfere if a user was using the GTAIV HUD (or a variant of) ?

Deji
  • Deji

Coding like a Rockstar!

• Members

Posted 27 July 2012 - 03:30 PM

It's not a permanent HUD, that's just what shows when scoring.

Michael-Knight1
  • Michael-Knight1

Never Give UP

• Members

Posted 28 July 2012 - 02:17 AM

nice icons biggrin.gif

toddlar
  • toddlar

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 01 August 2012 - 03:25 AM

Damn nice interface.

Was hoping this mod would come back to life! Good luck dude!

kalonkas
  • kalonkas

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 21 August 2012 - 11:15 AM

There's no more download link ? I would like to try this mod confused.gif

Silent
  • Silent

Moderating Cookie Monster

• Members
  • Poland

Posted 21 August 2012 - 11:27 AM

Deji's rewritting this mod from scratch.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users