» «
Photo

pets for gta sa

31 replies to this topic
Leather_face89
  • Leather_face89

Square Civilian

• Members

Posted 03 August 2010 - 02:32 AM Edited by Leather_face89, 05 August 2010 - 01:40 PM.

PETS FOR GTA SA!!!

well, maybe to someone this will sound stupid, but i find various servers in SA:MP where u
can have a "invicible" or a "red marker" pet, that its supossed to protect u from others players, u can eat it, or make the other peoples petīs fight whit yours, but whatever, i will be modeling, texturing and animating in this project i will need someone that codes very well, cuz there is gonna to be like 15 or 25 types of pets in the mod, for now, in 1rth release (if the mod is sucefully) there is gonna to be 2 or 3 pets, whit diferents abilityes or skills, the list:

*Dog: can follown u, the little dog will byte ur enemies and stick to those, the enemyes will lose health if the dog stays byting their limb or head! the dog also can guide u to some weapons or pick ups

Videos or media:

Run animation

Walk animation

Stand animation

*Elephant: this big guy gonna to be really agresive, it can follow u, and its fast, and does mcuh damage, one hit whit its big horns and one kill, its also can be ride, or lift small cars

*Bear panda: a little cute panda cub, those can give u bamboo shots, that u can eat to recover your health, and they can also roll to tackle enemys and stunt or derribate them whit these moves!

For the moment these are the pets that i thinked on, as u will see in the video, the dogs is riged from nintendogs, thats is a meanwhile, i will make a dog model, also a Elephant and panda ones, but these riged models from roms and others sources will be for private use only, well thats all for now!

coin-god
  • coin-god

High Roller

• $outh $ide Hoodz
  • None

Posted 03 August 2010 - 02:36 AM

I dont know why I have the feeling you should invert the anim.

You know I once was working on something like this, but didnt actually finish.

Good luck with this.

Leather_face89
  • Leather_face89

Square Civilian

• Members

Posted 03 August 2010 - 02:38 AM

QUOTE (goin-god @ Aug 3 2010, 02:36)
I dont know why I have the feeling you should invert the anim.

You know I once was working on something like this, but didnt actually finish.

Good luck with this.

thanks man, and whit inverting u mean, make it going backwards???? lol this would be rare, anyway thanks man!

coin-god
  • coin-god

High Roller

• $outh $ide Hoodz
  • None

Posted 03 August 2010 - 02:48 AM

It wont, because I think its going backwards. It would fix it IMO. tounge.gif

badboy_zay
  • badboy_zay

:)

• Members
  • None

Posted 03 August 2010 - 03:13 AM

i would cry if i kill those pets in GTA tounge.gif

Adler
  • Adler

Hello, Smith. ( ī-`)ノ

• Leone Family Mafia
  • None

Posted 03 August 2010 - 06:39 AM

Cool I like it. Always wanted to have animals in GTA. smile.gif

Wesser
  • Wesser

The complexity simplifier, the efficiency optimizer.

• Feroci Racing
  • Unknown

Posted 03 August 2010 - 08:19 AM

It looks extremely cartoonish but I think it's your first try which is a good beginning. smile.gif

I've already created a dog walkstyle since a year ago and it looks almost real. I advice you to adapt the biped skeleton of my tutorial onto your pet model and transfer all skin weights by using EZ Skin. wink.gif

TigerTanker
  • TigerTanker

Rest in peace, Nate Dogg.

• Members

Posted 03 August 2010 - 12:41 PM

Looks pretty good for a start.

I don't know anything about animations, but I think you should make the dog's tail move while running. (If it's possible)

Keep it up, I hope you'll be able to have it ingame smile.gif .

Leather_face89
  • Leather_face89

Square Civilian

• Members

Posted 03 August 2010 - 06:03 PM

Well, in firts place, LOL, i never thinked that people would be insterested in this mod, well:

to goin-god: yeah i tested it, look better, but i dont know in what way i can make the animation go backwards, not in the script, i mean the bones

to badboy_zay you dont have to kill them, they protect or assits you, but if u want, u can eat ur own pet if its dying to recover healt! lol

to Adler: me too, too bad that rockstar never maked a official release of animals into the gta series, but we know that that would make more controvesy, and make the gta series got banned, well, its already proivited and banned in my country, Venezuela, lol, VIVA CHAVEZ!! LOL barf8bd.gif

to Wesser: u mean the model and texture, or the animations?? whatever, these are the first attemp on making animal animations, i will search for u tutorial.

to TigerTanker: if its was possible, i would have animated the tail, but there is no skeleton bone to that, the only one is the pelvis, and that one is assigned to the entire pelvis and tail of the animal, if i can add a bone to the gta sa skeleton and put it to work in game i would do that, but i dont know if its possible or not, anyway, i will look into Wesserīs tutorial and biped skeleton to see if its possible and how that helps me

coin-god
  • coin-god

High Roller

• $outh $ide Hoodz
  • None

Posted 03 August 2010 - 06:43 PM

You can't add bones. But you can use ones you dont use.

In my dog I use the Pelvis bone to move the tail.

Wesser
  • Wesser

• Feroci Racing
  • Unknown

Posted 03 August 2010 - 07:49 PM

Yeah, I meant animations. I was just informing you how to transfer your currently Skin modifier (which is matched on a bone skeleton) onto my biped (but you need to move all body parts like in your skeleton, of course).

Coin-god, it's better using the "Belly" one. wink.gif

Leather_face89
  • Leather_face89

Square Civilian

• Members

Posted 03 August 2010 - 08:53 PM

QUOTE (Wesser @ Aug 3 2010, 19:49)
Yeah, I meant animations. I was just informing you how to transfer your currently Skin modifier (which is matched on a bone skeleton) onto my biped (but you need to move all body parts like in your skeleton, of course).

Coin-god, it's better using the "Belly" one. wink.gif

FUKC YEAH!! U ARE A GENIOUS! LOL! u gave me a real crazy but good idea!!! the unused bones as:

*R and L Brows
*R and L breast
*Belly

and maybe other types of unused bones, can be use for other deatils and things! as:

*R and L browns for the ears

*Belly for the tail ( lol i think that i gonna to mutilate those dogīs tail, i have to polish animations in that way, if i use the pelvis to the tail, i have to redo the entire anims, cuz the pelvis moves the entire body, lol, the tail as the pivot of the body!!!)

*R and L Breast for: toungue and a "hide sh*t" models inside the dogs for defecation!

Edit: forget about it, i think that those bones gonna to be useless, at least R and L breast, for the toungue we can amke a script!!! why??? have u seen the homies??? they sometimes replace their real hands, whit some hands models whit fully fingers animated!!! yeah! like when they does: icon14.gif or icon13.gif so, we can amke a animated toungue script! and for the sh*t, we can amke a particle and make it shown like the piss mod!

thanks either to coin-god and wesser! by the way, can u say me the topic where i can find the biped??? and ur skin modifier tutorials??

Timske
  • Timske

Street Cat

• Members

Posted 03 August 2010 - 09:22 PM

Tail fail..

Methical
  • Methical

★★★★★

• Feroci Racing
  • New-Zealand

Posted 03 August 2010 - 09:57 PM

Follow you ? Assist you ?

Dude its not a pitbull, its a lil' pup lol. Whats it gonna do ? Piss on the Ballaz foot and hope he runs away ?

Should just make it act like a Ped, roaming round the streets, round peoples back yards etc.

EAT IT ???!!!!

riquenunes
  • riquenunes

Soldier

• Members
  • Brazil

Posted 03 August 2010 - 10:33 PM

QUOTE (methodunderg @ Aug 3 2010, 18:57)
Follow you ? Assist you ?

Dude its not a pitbull, its a lil' pup lol. Whats it gonna do ? Piss on the Ballaz foot and hope he runs away ?

Should just make it act like a Ped, roaming round the streets, round peoples back yards etc.

EAT IT ???!!!!

Good point. lol.gif

vans123
  • vans123

Thompson 1928

• Members

Posted 03 August 2010 - 10:46 PM

Ok then i think i can smell dead again for this kind of idea

Leather_face89
  • Leather_face89

Square Civilian

• Members

Posted 04 August 2010 - 12:07 AM

to Timske: what????

to methodunderg: good point; well, i will also make them spawn in the streets, like peds, good pint there, and yeah, there is people that eats little dogs! (not hot dogs lol!)

to vans123: very optimist from u, got a better idea than being discourage someone to make a mod??? get a life -.-

vans123
  • vans123

Thompson 1928

• Members

Posted 04 August 2010 - 12:18 AM

OMG! Yeh i mustah get a life right now! where, inside the super mall or where?...asshole dozingoff.gif

What i said is the truth, always animal mods end bad or at the end the anims and the mesh itself look stupid ingame, i say my point of view if you dont like it, then i give a f*ck, that makes damn clear you dont like bad criticsm on your topic, well mine wasnt really a critic but well im being serious, you gotta spend alot of time and tries if you want this mod to be the first one to be ok, Coin-god did an awsome dog and dont know why he didnt released so that doesnt count as a official release but i would be very happy if he could release it, whatever...my point is that, what a noob dog will do in SA?
Drive a car and then drive by some ballaz?
when you shoot it will run and shout like a human?
he will use every human anim? since PEDS use the same anims.... dozingoff.gif

Leather_face89
  • Leather_face89

Square Civilian

• Members

Posted 04 August 2010 - 12:30 AM Edited by Leather_face89, 04 August 2010 - 12:38 AM.

QUOTE (vans123 @ Aug 4 2010, 00:18)
OMG! Yeh i mustah get a life right now! where, inside the super mall or where?...asshole dozingoff.gif

What i said is the truth, always animal mods end bad or at the end the anims and the mesh itself look stupid ingame, i say my point of view if you dont like it, then i give a f*ck, that makes damn clear you dont like bad criticsm on your topic, well mine wasnt really a critic but well im being serious, you gotta spend alot of time and tries if you want this mod to be the first one to be ok, Coin-god did an awsome dog and dont know why he didnt released so that doesnt count as a official release but i would be very happy if he could release it, whatever...my point is that, what a noob dog will do in SA?
Drive a car and then drive by some ballaz?
when you shoot it will run and shout like a human?
he will use every human anim? since PEDS use the same anims.... dozingoff.gif

go and f*ck ur self, i will make every nesecesary anim, and if u dont like my mod, then why u coment idiot, also the dog dont gonna to drive cars, its gonna to have its own animations set noob, and there are various animals mod like the horse one, the killer shark, loch ness, and others that looks good, and im also new making animations, so what u spect??? read before posting noob, if its a constructive critic its well, but nobody likes destructive critics fool!

vans123
  • vans123

Thompson 1928

• Members

Posted 04 August 2010 - 01:21 AM

Ok, is not worth to talk with a pig like you dozingoff.gif

just do the crap you want and at the end you will see the sh*t you will get as result, you are new to anims...what do i spect?...a nice try and effort
Killer Shark is just a new .dff, there are already codes and anims for that replacing dolphins, the horse is a bunch of crap, seems idiotic...loch ness..never tried that mod and not thinking
on doing it, even i dont like the mod or i like it i wanted to write my point of view, you dont have to like every mod here to have access and put your point of view and critics about it dozingoff.gif

Leather_face89
  • Leather_face89

Square Civilian

• Members

Posted 04 August 2010 - 01:36 AM

QUOTE (vans123 @ Aug 4 2010, 01:21)
Ok, is not worth to talk with a pig like you dozingoff.gif

just do the crap you want and at the end you will see the sh*t you will get as result, you are new to anims...what do i spect?...a nice try and effort
Killer Shark is just a new .dff, there are already codes and anims for that replacing dolphins, the horse is a bunch of crap, seems idiotic...loch ness..never tried that mod and not thinking
on doing it, even i dont like the mod or i like it i wanted to write my point of view, you dont have to like every mod here to have access and put your point of view and critics about it dozingoff.gif

as u said loser, u didnt type here a critic, u just was spaming and trying to kill a mod whit just descouraging, i will make better anims whit the time, i better ignore weak minds and loser like u lol.gif

Now continuing in the mod; i think the first release gonna to have only dogs as peds, cuz i dont have someone that makes the cleo, and the, the unique thing that i can do its making new walkcycles anims, so the dogs isnt supossed to be killed in the 1rth release or it will dye in a weird and rare way, cuz i dont know how to make a cleo3 script that makes a especific type of ped perform a custom animation when dies.

vans123
  • vans123

Thompson 1928

• Members

Posted 04 August 2010 - 04:21 AM

When a comment has sence and is posted with objectives this time like you say "descouraging" cant be called Spam

Spam is everything, posts, documents,mails or anything else in text based that has senceless and alot of repeating words without an objective that are posted inside a Thread
or other Person space with the simple objective of making pages and pages of stupid crap.

So my comment had an objective and stuff with sense so its not spam, you idiot dozingoff.gif

Wesser
  • Wesser

• Feroci Racing
  • Unknown

Posted 04 August 2010 - 07:53 AM

QUOTE (Leather_face89 @ Aug 3 2010, 21:53)
Can you say me the topic where I can find the biped? And your Skin modifier tutorial?

Go to Converting Endorphin Anims to GTA from my sig and download the archive for pre-requirements there.

Pay attention on some bones which follow a specific hierarchy and if it's wrong, the game will animate those badly ingame.

Leather_face89
  • Leather_face89

Square Civilian

• Members

Posted 04 August 2010 - 04:57 PM

QUOTE (Wesser @ Aug 4 2010, 07:53)
QUOTE (Leather_face89 @ Aug 3 2010, 21:53)
Can you say me the topic where I can find the biped? And your Skin modifier tutorial?

Go to Converting Endorphin Anims to GTA from my sig and download the archive for pre-requirements there.

Pay attention on some bones which follow a specific hierarchy and if it's wrong, the game will animate those badly ingame.

Ok, now i undestand, i already know how much carefuly is required for animate that, for some reason, when i didnt export right the run anim, the fronst legs wherent animated as i expectd, they aniamted while running like the stand anims, cuz they didnt have any keyframe, so i know that, well, as u said, is better animating whit endorphin??? that way making anims would be more aesay to make??

Wesser
  • Wesser

• Feroci Racing
  • Unknown

Posted 04 August 2010 - 05:42 PM

It would be better at least with human's movements but I prefer using a biped skeleton for those kind of animations. smile.gif

Leather_face89
  • Leather_face89

Square Civilian

• Members

Posted 04 August 2010 - 08:30 PM Edited by Leather_face89, 05 August 2010 - 01:11 PM.

QUOTE (Wesser @ Aug 4 2010, 17:42)
It would be better at least with human's movements but I prefer using a biped skeleton for those kind of animations. smile.gif

well, now i know what u mean by the biped skeleton, im figuring how to make anims and all that in endorphin whit ur tutorial, really clear, well there is a quick update, walk anim:

I was thinking about methodunderg says, very unrealistic that a lil puppy go and kill a ballas, they can be only like a distraction, but they can have another abilityes and spawn as peds, well what u say guys??? Does the big elephant that i gonna to put just piss on a balla and then run??? NO! i think i gonna to replace the cat by the elephant, i will start making its animations right now, starting whit attack! like tackling whit its head and horns!!!! Well a question to coin.god about these anims:

if i only animate the head for the attack anim, and then in game, the elephant attacks and performs the anim, the rest of the body gonna to play another anim like the satnding or the last action that it was doing???

by the way i think that this going to sound stupid, but how to put a tag for you tube video to make them shown directly???

Timske
  • Timske

Street Cat

• Members

Posted 04 August 2010 - 08:36 PM

it doesnt go smooth.. and no movment in the tail..
this is lame

Wesser
  • Wesser

• Feroci Racing
  • Unknown

Posted 04 August 2010 - 08:45 PM

I don't remember quite well but I think that if you animate any skeleton bone without setting any keyframe for the root one, your ped will perform his animation and would still go ahead if you move him. That's because the game still controls the root bone which hasn't been animated. tounge.gif

Timske
  • Timske

Street Cat

• Members

Posted 04 August 2010 - 08:57 PM

If you dont understand Wesser.

I think he means >this<

Leather_face89
  • Leather_face89

Square Civilian

• Members

Posted 04 August 2010 - 09:37 PM Edited by Leather_face89, 04 August 2010 - 10:49 PM.

timske, what do u mean whit the jurassic park video??? i get what wesser did say clearly, and yeah, the movements of my dogs doesnt seems smooth cuz i recorded the video whit camstudio, but i did test it in game, and it moves smoothly, i just have to polish more the anims, and the tails doesnt moves cuz i didnt rig it, i will do that later, also the tails is gonna to have separated anims, that means that i will make various tails anims according to what the dog does

Edit: u surely are that idiot that comented in my vid that the aniamtion sucks, surely, cuz u only talk about "tail fail"!

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users