Photo

Double Vigilante Missions

2 replies to this topic
Cal27
  • Cal27

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 29 July 2010 - 10:16 PM

I'm not sure if this has been done before, but I thought I'd share it just in case.
I found a way to do two vigilante missions at the same time. You get two criminals at the same time. I'm not sure if you get the time for both or just for one, but either way, it's great if you want an extra challenge. Also, if you run out of time, you'll get credit for killing one criminal, then you drop back to one criminal and you get more time. Your earnings also keep increasing from the same amount.
Anyway, here's how to do it: First, get a police vehicle and then find an ambulance. Get into the ambulance and hold down the right thumbstick to start the mission, then get into the police vehicle and release the thumbstick. The screen will say "Paramedic: Eliminate the criminal threat." if it worked.
Pretty much, this is like doing taxi missions in any car, except with an ambulance and a police vehicle.
Oh, and a warning: If you try this with any combination of vehicles (Especially taxi and ambulance), make sure that there aren't any blips left on your map after you end the missions, because they don't go away. EVER. So, be careful and have fun.

cidamelo
  • cidamelo

RIP Amy WINEHOUSE!GRANT RODIEK is back to the EA GAMES!&

• Members

Posted 31 July 2010 - 02:17 AM

I didn't know about it, I'll try! wow.gif

Claude Speed.
  • Claude Speed.

I'm still around...

• BUSTED!

Posted 31 July 2010 - 02:08 PM

This only works on the PS2 version like the taxi glitch.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users