parden$
  • parden$

Wanna hate , have a nice time - T.I

• Members

Posted 30 July 2010 - 11:59 AM

i wonder how that featherish hair will look in san andreas though confused.gif

it looks great but i think it might be buggy

also i think your mods great

will claude be a player replacement or a pedestrian?

lol232
  • lol232

The Hardwood Butcher

• Members
  • Serbia

Posted 30 July 2010 - 12:47 PM

Sweet,textures are same liek in Sims 3,In sims style,HOW DOD YOU DID IT!

Thunderfuckrapist
  • Thunderfuckrapist

Turdler Durpden

• $outh $ide Hoodz
  • None
  • Best Vehicle 2012 [HD GTA Cars]

Posted 30 July 2010 - 01:17 PM Edited by OnePiece, 30 July 2010 - 01:25 PM.

no hes not liek a sim. I DOD it through lots of hardwork. Also vakoojas face texture is awesome.

>__>

<__<

vajooka just sounds so much better

Claude Speed.
  • Claude Speed.

I'm still around...

• BUSTED!

Posted 30 July 2010 - 01:21 PM

QUOTE (OnePiece @ Jul 30 2010, 13:17)
vajookas

I'm pretty sure it's vakooja and this is not the first time I see his name misspelled.

MTL
  • MTL

GTA outbreak 3 rigger

• Members

Posted 30 July 2010 - 05:09 PM

yooo supper nice work yo thats to much if you need the model to be in game ask me im very good if you know how then you could do it again thats crazy nice work

coin-god
  • coin-god

High Roller

• $outh $ide Hoodz

Posted 30 July 2010 - 06:31 PM

QUOTE (Claude Speed. @ Jul 30 2010, 10:21)
QUOTE (OnePiece @ Jul 30 2010, 13:17)
vajookas

I'm pretty sure it's vakooja and this is not the first time I see his name misspelled.

He probably meant vakooja's .

vans123
  • vans123

Thompson 1928

• Members

Posted 30 July 2010 - 06:53 PM

yeh, though the same about the hair, it will be a mad tranparent bitch in-game D:

coin-god
  • coin-god

High Roller

• $outh $ide Hoodz

Posted 30 July 2010 - 11:18 PM

Well SA is known to have horrible bugs with alpha hair. But we will have to see how it turns out.

MinnieMan121249
  • MinnieMan121249

Carbon based Buffoon!!

• The Yardies
  • None

Posted 31 July 2010 - 12:26 AM

i think that alpha bug only happens when the camera is pointed in an angle, where the hair is sorrounded by the sky, which means that if behind the hair part there is a house, car or say... a mountain, it will be good.

vans123
  • vans123

Thompson 1928

• Members

Posted 31 July 2010 - 12:48 AM Edited by vans123, 31 July 2010 - 02:13 AM.

No, the bug is always when alpha repeats more than 1 time and the object behind it is not a solid object(alphed object)

so traducing this we get that
this hair will get the bug anyway you see it...why?
-The hair has alot of polys, to simulate hair, like feather system, so lets take a poly with the texture, behind it, you will have another poly with alpha that means the alpha is more than 1 time and the object behind it will be alphed too so in less words all the head is breaking that rule will be fked up by the bug, you see the "sky" around the hair couse actually you are watching through the floor(the road or whatever structure behind claude) and well under roads...theres anything so you see the sky color couse you are actually watching the sky, in less words the bug does that, makes you see through the structure behind the character or the object with the bug so thats why Buildings with alpha have that part defined as other object, example:

-MainBuilding.dff
and then we have:
-MainBuilding_adv.dff

this means the second .dff is the advertisment or whatever sh*t that needs alpha, but they do this couse then they dont get the bug couse the alpha is over a solid object, something doesnt have alphas and can have a nice transparency, in some cases even doing this the bug appears, then you apply an special flag(Thanks jost_vice for saying it) to the .IDE line of the object using alpha and then TADHA! bug is gone....BUT! not in characters since characters cant use flags and cant have separated parts acting and moving at the same time like buildings(even this ones dont move)

Hope its clear xD

quechus13
  • quechus13

Boss

• Members

Posted 31 July 2010 - 12:57 AM

QUOTE (vans123 @ Jul 31 2010, 00:48)
No, the bug is always when alpha repeats more than 1 time and the object behind it is not a solid object(alphed object)

-The hair has alot of polys, to simulate hair, like feather system, so lets take a poly with the texture, behind it, you will have another poly with alpha that means the alpha is more than 1 time and the object behind it will be alphed too so in less words all the head breaking that rule will be fked up by the bug, you see the "sky" around the hair couse actually you are watching through the floor(the road or whatever structure behind claude) and well under roads...theres anything so you see the sky color couse you are actually watching the sky, in less words the bug does that, makes you see through the structure behind the character or the object with the bug so thats why Buildings with alpha have that part defined as other object, example:

-MainBuilding.dff
and then we have:
-MainBuilding_adv.dff

this means the second .dff is the advertisment or whatever sh*t that needs alpha, but they do this couse then they dont get the bug couse the alpha is over a solid object, something doesnt have alpha's and can have a nice transparency, in some cases even doing this they bug appears, then you apply an special flag(Thanks jost_vice for saying it) to the .IDE line of the object using alpha and then TADHA! bug is gone....BUT! not in characters since characters cant use flags and cant have separated parts acting and moving at the same time like buildings(even this ones dont move)

Hope its clear xD

lol you can still copy the same model and apply the normal modifier to it and just attach it to the original with alpha and you wont get bug

vans123
  • vans123

Thompson 1928

• Members

Posted 31 July 2010 - 02:11 AM

Well, lets see wut happens wink.gif

maybe yes the quechus method works but i tried everything and even that continues fking around with bugs(talking about a IV haircut, simple one and i get the bug lets see how this so complicated one goes on)

MTL
  • MTL

GTA outbreak 3 rigger

• Members

Posted 31 July 2010 - 12:09 PM

QUOTE (quechus13 @ Jul 31 2010, 00:57)
QUOTE (vans123 @ Jul 31 2010, 00:48)

-The hair has alot of polys, to simulate hair, like feather system, so lets take a poly with the texture, behind it, you will have another poly with alpha that means the alpha is more than 1 time and the object behind it will be alphed too so in less words all the head breaking that rule will be fked up by the bug, you see the "sky" around the hair couse actually you are watching through the floor(the road or whatever structure behind claude) and well under roads...theres anything so you see the sky color couse you are actually watching the sky, in less words the bug does that, makes you see through the structure behind the character or the object with the bug so thats why Buildings with alpha have that part defined as other object, example:

-MainBuilding.dff
and then we have:
-MainBuilding_adv.dff

this means the second .dff is the advertisment or whatever sh*t that needs alpha, but they do this couse then they dont get the bug couse the alpha is over a solid object, something doesnt have alpha's and can have a nice transparency, in some cases even doing this they bug appears, then you apply an special flag(Thanks jost_vice for saying it) to the .IDE line of the object using alpha and then TADHA! bug is gone....BUT! not in characters since characters cant use flags and cant have separated parts acting and moving at the same time like buildings(even this ones dont move)

Hope its clear xD

lol you can still copy the same model and apply the normal modifier to it and just attach it to the original with alpha and you wont get bug

yeah your right i do the same thing for my models

badboy_zay
  • badboy_zay

:)

• Members
  • None

Posted 01 August 2010 - 01:57 PM

his hair will not bug in GTA SA
it just buggy when he standing in the light

and some different weather will make that bug disappear,i think ENB can fix that problem

Thunderfuckrapist
  • Thunderfuckrapist

Turdler Durpden

• $outh $ide Hoodz
  • None
  • Best Vehicle 2012 [HD GTA Cars]

Posted 01 August 2010 - 01:59 PM

we'll just have to wait and see if it works. I hope I dont have to copy it and flip the normals, its a waste of 1000 tris.

MTL
  • MTL

GTA outbreak 3 rigger

• Members

Posted 01 August 2010 - 07:30 PM

QUOTE (OnePiece @ Aug 1 2010, 13:59)
we'll just have to wait and see if it works. I hope I dont have to copy it and flip the normals, its a waste of 1000 tris.

hey if you cant fix it let me do i know how its very easy

coin-god
  • coin-god

High Roller

• $outh $ide Hoodz

Posted 01 August 2010 - 09:52 PM

QUOTE (MTL @ Aug 1 2010, 16:30)

He said he knows, but it would be a waste of polygons. And its true.

MTL
  • MTL

GTA outbreak 3 rigger

• Members

Posted 02 August 2010 - 06:30 PM

QUOTE (goin-god @ Aug 1 2010, 21:52)
QUOTE (MTL @ Aug 1 2010, 16:30)

He said he knows, but it would be a waste of polygons. And its true.

o ok im just saying

GTAdedan
  • GTAdedan

Gangsta

• Members

Posted 06 August 2010 - 05:23 PM

Looks awesome, especially claude. The face is just perfect and the hair is just like it should be. Great job icon14.gif

Mr Scratch
  • Mr Scratch

The Business

• Members
  • None

Posted 07 August 2010 - 04:13 PM

So when can we expect a release?

Masny
  • Masny

Member Since 16 Feb 2007

• Members

Posted 08 August 2010 - 08:12 AM

Claude is cool, looks A LOT better than orginal, but (i have to say this) Catalina suxx! lips are different, nose, eyes also. Butt&boobs - horrible. My grandmother have better. But the biggest crap is/are hair. WTF is that? horse sh*t in low-poly. I'm very like almost all you models but catalina sux dog's penis. I write from ps3, so i'm sorry for horrible gramatic.

Chris_lolwut
  • Chris_lolwut

RIMSRIMSGUNSGUNS

• Members

Posted 08 August 2010 - 08:33 AM

QUOTE (Masny @ Aug 8 2010, 08:12)
Claude is cool, looks A LOT better than orginal, but (i have to say this) Catalina suxx! lips are different, nose, eyes also. Butt&boobs - horrible. My grandmother have better. But the biggest crap is/are hair. WTF is that? horse sh*t in low-poly. I'm very like almost all you models but catalina sux dog's penis. I write from ps3, so i'm sorry for horrible gramatic.

Learn to read topics.
He clearly said the pics of Catalina are early progress pictures. He said he had to work on the butt and boobs. He also said the hair was taken from the original Catalina just to full up her head.

Also, there's no need to go all apesh*t. You're grammar and choice of words has nothing to do with the fact you typed the message from a PS3.

Masny
  • Masny

Member Since 16 Feb 2007

• Members

Posted 08 August 2010 - 10:30 AM

QUOTE (Chris_lolwut @ Aug 8 2010, 08:33)
QUOTE (Masny @ Aug 8 2010, 08:12)
Claude is cool, looks A LOT better than orginal, but (i have to say this) Catalina suxx! lips are different, nose, eyes also. Butt&boobs - horrible. My grandmother have better. But the biggest crap is/are hair. WTF is that? horse sh*t in low-poly. I'm very like almost all you models but catalina sux dog's penis.  I write from ps3, so i'm sorry for horrible gramatic.

Learn to read topics.
He clearly said the pics of Catalina are early progress pictures. He said he had to work on the butt and boobs. He also said the hair was taken from the original Catalina just to full up her head.

Also, there's no need to go all apesh*t. You're grammar and choice of words has nothing to do with the fact you typed the message from a PS3.

yep yep yep, i knew this. I mean, I know abot catalina's early stage, but i just want to say something about this. And yes, ps3 has influance on grammar. In ps3-buildin keyboard is hard to write (anyway i also not so good wrie in english, but i'm still learning)

QuasiMatic
  • QuasiMatic

Die2Nasty

• Members

Posted 08 August 2010 - 05:47 PM Edited by QuasiMatic, 09 August 2010 - 02:24 AM.

sideburns need to be longer like conected to a chinstrap but without the chin hair

Jesus Christ on a pogo stick, why on earth did you quote a sh*tload of huge screenshots to respond with one sentence?

Masny
  • Masny

Member Since 16 Feb 2007

• Members

Posted 08 August 2010 - 09:53 PM

@up
quote more images you idiot.
i read somewhere that san andreas have some animation only for boobies. its true? catalina can have pushup breast...
now i'm writing from psp %)

Weirdo.
  • Weirdo.

Some crazy stuff on that internet!

• BUSTED!

Posted 08 August 2010 - 10:00 PM

QUOTE (Masny @ Aug 8 2010, 14:53)
i read somewhere that san andreas have some animation only for boobies. its true?

Yes, yes it is.

coin-god
  • coin-god

High Roller

• $outh $ide Hoodz

Posted 09 August 2010 - 01:39 AM

QuasiMatic for f*ck sake edit your poost and delete the pics.

QuasiMatic
  • QuasiMatic

Die2Nasty

• Members

Posted 09 August 2010 - 02:25 AM

QUOTE (goin-god @ Aug 9 2010, 01:39)

QuasiMatic for f*ck sake edit your poost and delete the pics.

quit your whining like a little bitch, i did it

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users