4 replies to this topic
miromiro
  • miromiro

Time Killa™

• Zaibatsu
  • None

Posted 22 July 2010 - 01:25 PM

Hello,

I've seen a lot of members having medals but they're not all the same.

The questions would be...

1. Why some members have 1 kind of medal and other have other? I mean, some of them are red, other blue and most of them are grey. I've seen only 3 red medals, some more blues and a lot of grey. Could someone please tell me which is the difference?

2. Are there any users that have all the four categories medals? I mean: GTANet Annual Forum Award, GTANet Contribution Award, Major Contribution / Achievement Award & Helpfulness Award?

If someone could answer these questions would be nice. Thank you. smile.gif

Ryan
  • Ryan

Resident Ginger

• Zaibatsu
  • Canada

Posted 22 July 2010 - 01:59 PM

1. The type of medal displayed is dependant upon how many awards the user has. If they have 1, 2, or 3 awards, they have a bronze medal which is gray. If they have 4 or 5 awards, they have a silver medal which is blue. And if they have 6 or more awards, they have a gold medal which is red.

2. Not quite sure. In addition to the ones you mentioned, there's also the Provocative Discussion award. It seems unlikely to me that a single user would have all 5 types of awards.

miromiro
  • miromiro

Time Killa™

• Zaibatsu
  • None

Posted 22 July 2010 - 02:05 PM

1. Yeah! Yeah! That's it. And you have silver medal because you have 4 awards.

2. Who would be that guy? I mean, I've seen Dutchy3010 who has a ton of awards, but she doesn't own the helpfullness one.

Here would be another question? Which of the admins give you awards?

Ryan
  • Ryan

Resident Ginger

• Zaibatsu
  • Canada

Posted 22 July 2010 - 02:10 PM

Well, not to brag about it, but I think Dutchy and I have the most variety. We each have Annual Forum Award, a GTANet Contribution Award, and a Major Contribution Award/Achievement Award.

As for who gives them, any global moderator or administrator can give them out.

nerner
  • nerner

OG

• BUSTED!

Posted 22 July 2010 - 02:31 PM

http://www.gtaforums...showuser=248509

This guy has a provocative discussion award, if you want to see what it looks like. Also there is a really sh*tty medal in the sig of a now banned member which was for the most annoying if I recall correctly.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users