Quantcast

» «
Photo

Anyone still play GTA San andreas without modding?

77 replies to this topic
Raptomex
  • Raptomex

Listen to Slayer

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 22 February 2012 - 06:57 AM

I play it more on my 360 than anything else so, yeah, I play it without mods most of the time. But when I play it on PC I usually play with mods.

Linc.
  • Linc.

Betty, don't start up with your white zone sh*t again.

• Members
  • Australia

Posted 23 March 2012 - 08:41 AM

I've been playing since 2005 and have fond memories of it, but I've never once played San Andreas with ANY mods, and that's coming from someone that still plays the game very night or two.

bscutajar
  • bscutajar

San Andreas Pro

• Members

Posted 23 March 2012 - 10:34 AM Edited by bscutajar, 24 March 2012 - 08:16 AM.

I've been playing the game consistently for 8 years now. I'm going for a 100% playthrough currently.

edit: Without mods I mean.

Phrill
  • Phrill

7-8 LIONS

• BUSTED!

Posted 26 March 2012 - 12:57 PM

I have been playing SanAndreas ever since it came out and never modded once. I stay true to the feel of the game

Лёшенька
  • Лёшенька

KGB agent

• Members

Posted 26 March 2012 - 10:38 PM

I modded mine in the beginning, but not before I completed it 100%. Then I tried out a few cars, maps etc adn eventually gave up. At the moment I have two installations of SA, one original, and another one with slightly modified weather and a tracked tractor installed.

Sneakerhead.
  • Sneakerhead.

☛✔Goals Achieved: 1/1☚

• Members
  • None

Posted 28 March 2012 - 01:00 AM

icon14.gif Like the guy above, I too have too installations, one non-modded and another with BETA mods like TTDISA, PS2 weather and beta cars/peds
Ialso got some VC weapons too add to the beta atmosphere. tounge.gif

theomenofficial
  • theomenofficial

I'm back as a changed man.

• Members
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 03 April 2012 - 09:31 PM

Lol I never had mods so...yeah

SlimGenre
  • SlimGenre

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 04 April 2012 - 09:14 PM

Playing thru GTA:SA FOR THE FIRST TIME EVER!!! Right now on PC... just started this week. Played GTAIV before, but for some reason never played SA, so I'm stoked, and of course no mods smile.gif

DarrinPA
  • DarrinPA

Orange Grove Member

• Members
  • None

Posted 04 April 2012 - 10:25 PM

Good job on trying out SA! Yeah, the first play through should be a no mod, no cheat play through. But if you ever get bored of GTA SA [I'm not sure how some people do] the mod to play online with others isn't looked down upon here. It's better than GTA IV's online play.

AuSsIeThUnDeR36
  • AuSsIeThUnDeR36

Ghetto Star

• Members

Posted 05 April 2012 - 01:17 PM

QUOTE (SlimGenre @ Wednesday, Apr 4 2012, 21:14)
Playing thru GTA:SA FOR THE FIRST TIME EVER!!! Right now on PC... just started this week. Played GTAIV before, but for some reason never played SA, so I'm stoked, and of course no mods smile.gif

And if you get stuck on any missions you can always refer back to here for help, specifically in the gameplay section or mission help.
Enjoy the game and the epic storyline!

Cole Phelps Gta
  • Cole Phelps Gta

#HEEL

• BUSTED!

Posted 15 April 2012 - 03:25 AM Edited by Cole Phelps Gta, 15 April 2012 - 03:31 AM.

Yes. i DO ! I play it on my ps2 and i bought the game for 8 dollars because it's scratched like a mutherf*cker but i got the disc cleaned and it's as good as new. I let my mate borrow my first copy of san andreas and i never got it back

It was funny because i wanted to play san andreas before v was announced and the only copy eb games had was a really scratched copy they said i could buy if i wanted so i did. Then took it to my local video store where it was cleaned and fixed. So i basically paid $13 for san andreas smile.gif

Keep in mind the first copy i bought was only $30 in the first place because it was on speicial so i'm not mad. Btw i'm playing san andreas currently i'm trying to get 100% i'm getting close i'm up to like 87% it's the first time i've tryed to beat san andreas 100%

Лёшенька
  • Лёшенька

KGB agent

• Members

Posted 15 April 2012 - 11:51 PM

QUOTE (SlimGenre @ Wednesday, Apr 4 2012, 21:14)

Damn, I'm so jealous, man) I'm sure you'll enjoy it, it has tons of stuff to do and explore aside from missions.

icon14.gif Like the guy above, I too have too installations, one non-modded and another with BETA mods like TTDISA, PS2 weather and beta cars/peds
Ialso got some VC weapons too add to the beta atmosphere. tounge.gif

Haha, mine is PS2 weather too!

Ex Hellraiser
  • Ex Hellraiser

Legendary

• Members
  • None

Posted 18 April 2012 - 12:24 AM

I loved it so much on PS2, I bought it again for the 360 on XBLM. For only $10, it was still good, and I can enjoy it in HD, and more memory than my pitiful PS2 memory card.

Totally worth it. Shifty41s_beerhatsmilie2.gif

Tony Vitali
  • Tony Vitali

The Zombie Elvis Hunter

• Members

Posted 23 April 2012 - 07:04 PM

QUOTE (Dollarhide @ Thursday, Mar 3 2011, 15:21)
I play SA with mods,I've completed the storyline 5 times and regular play feels annoying now.Just yesterday I downloaded Captain America motorcycle mod,one of the nicest vehicle mods that I've had.

Yeah. Nowadays switch C.J to Claude with a mod and play like it's set year after "The Exchange" from GTAIII. Trying to find working mods to bring SA to year 2002 biggrin.gif Need more characters from past GTAs.

thatstupidbug
  • thatstupidbug

Prankster

• Members

Posted 23 April 2012 - 08:31 PM

not so mutch, my two GTA SA saves are messed up... in the first, my CJ is dressed like...god, i still don't know what he is dressing... i'm too lazy to go and remove every single item, but at the same times i don't want to play as that "thng" i made

the second one is broken, he doesn't start at all...

Dr Kain
  • Dr Kain

Hustler

• Members

Posted 24 April 2012 - 03:31 AM

No, I have never played the game without using the cheat codes. Every time I try to, I get to a point where I get too frustrated and just start spamming the health and armor codes.

However, I was doing this with every GTA except IV, so now that I have gone through Vice City for the first time and got 100% without using a cheat, I might feel more confident with SA. My problems though is I hate the whole "stand there and fire and hope they die before you," especially when trying to protect your territory or taking one of theirs, and getting stuck in the desert when your vehicle goes boom makes it very hard to not put in the jetpack cheat. Lastly, trying to not get my plane blown up when on any mission is also impossible.

asitsaysinthebook
  • asitsaysinthebook

Punk-ass Bitch

• Members

Posted 21 May 2012 - 06:49 PM

I only play games on PlayStation consoles so I can't really mod anything, but I don't believe I'd play with mods if I had the chance. I think it ruins the game experience.

Alex7
  • Alex7

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 27 May 2012 - 12:28 PM

[B]I've played San Andreas without mods ..first of all because i donrt know what a mod is (i'm a girl too) and second because whats the meaning of cheating and moding when you play?
You play for fun and because you like it ... thats what games are all about ..
Of course i didnt get a 100% but i dont care,i finish all missions and saw the end of the story ..because this game wants to tell you a story...
colgate.gif icon14.gif

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users