Photo

Easy way to finish G-Spotlight

5 replies to this topic
onlyname
  • onlyname

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 21 July 2010 - 03:39 AM

Ok as we all know that on most new players first try on G-Spotlight its hard as h*ll. Well I thought about this trick and looked it up but I couldnt find anything to do with my new trick. Ok, so the trick is when you get into the elevator and do the first jump to the other building quickly jump off that building (on the bike) and drive to where the Police Maverick is or any other helicopter and use the chopper to get to the other checkpoints.

radioman
  • radioman

Big Homie

• Members

Posted 21 July 2010 - 09:20 PM

I believe that if you use a chopper, than you will more than likely lock yourself out of 100% due to the fact that there is one or two Unique Stunt jumps that must be done during this mission. So, if you do it your way, they only way you will be able to complete those jumps is by using Dem's Code tool that passes the jumps for you. Unless there is a way to do the jumps after the mission that I don't know about?

Vercetti27
  • Vercetti27

Staunton Faction

• Members

Posted 21 July 2010 - 09:38 PM

yeah, the chopper trick is well known, but it's pretty simple . you could also get the chopper from the hyman condo safehouse roof

GTArv
  • GTArv

#

• Members

Posted 23 July 2010 - 03:18 PM

Yeah the chopper trick makes the mission unbelievably simple, it was a life-saver the first time I played the game.

The elevator in G-Spotlight remains accessible even after completing the mission, so the jumps can be done later if you're aiming for 100%. However I feel its much easier to finish them along with the mission, its killing two birds with one stone and will save you time later. If your PCJ gets critically damaged, you can grab the one from Howlin Pete's Bike Emporium nearby (opposite to the bikers' bar).

Spuds725
  • Spuds725

Party Animal

• United-States

Posted 03 August 2010 - 03:00 AM Edited by Spuds725, 03 August 2010 - 03:02 AM.

It is also possible to get on top of the hospital with a PCJ to get the 2nd & 3rd G-Spotlight jumps (even before G-spotlight).... the stairs open up when you complete it with a chopper and so can get the last g-spotlight jump either via the stairs or from getting on top of the hospital...

This one is a bit tricky but you can get it with a few tries... I've done it lots of times... it is a fun stunt even if you don't land it up top.

AlfieWilRus
  • AlfieWilRus

I don't know what this is

• Members

Posted 04 August 2010 - 06:07 PM

QUOTE (radioman @ Jul 21 2010, 21:20)
I believe that if you use a chopper, than you will more than likely lock yourself out of 100% due to the fact that there is one or two Unique Stunt jumps that must be done during this mission. So, if you do it your way, they only way you will be able to complete those jumps is by using Dem's Code tool that passes the jumps for you. Unless there is a way to do the jumps after the mission that I don't know about?

I'm onlyname I just made a new account and now on to your reply. You have to do the first jump first and that is the unique jump so that the other jumps will get activated and after the first jump drive off and get into a chopper.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users