Photo

Cheats Count

6 replies to this topic
shaan_zulu
  • shaan_zulu

Crackhead

• Members

Posted 20 July 2010 - 01:48 PM

While playing one particular mission, I was left with no choice but to use cheats. Now everytime I want to save the game that warning comes up-cheats are activated, it's not recommended to save the game. Is there any trainer/software which can help me clear the cheat count, something like the famous gta sa control centre where we can reset the cheat status.

Claude Speed.
  • Claude Speed.

I'm still around...

• BUSTED!

Posted 20 July 2010 - 02:27 PM

I don't think there's anything like that unfortunately. But what cheats have you used? Car spawning cheats and peds riot are the dangerous ones. It is recommended that you stop using cheats. If you still can load the save game then you're are probably safe.

shaan_zulu
  • shaan_zulu

Crackhead

• Members

Posted 20 July 2010 - 02:59 PM

Though, I don't cheat usually, I had to this. I'm afraid the cheat I used is a car spawning one. Though the game is working fine upto now, and the save file is loading without any glitch, is there gonna be any problem later on in the game?

dakshay95
  • dakshay95

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 22 July 2010 - 09:57 AM

You're just gonna have to wait and watch but don't worry it doesn't usually happen...

lustr
  • lustr

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 16 December 2010 - 03:05 AM

I used to cheat a lot on my ps2 Vice City then later on i wanted to beat it 100% then when i finally got everything done it said 99.9 percent completed so i wouldnt cheat if you want to complete it 100%

Nukey Shay
  • Nukey Shay

Trick

• Members

Posted 07 January 2011 - 06:20 PM

Unrelated. It's pretty much established that a 99.9% game is missing something and has nothing to do with using button codes. The completion glitch for Test Track/Trial By Dirt is usually suspect if you KNOW that all tasks have been done. The Ammu-Nation shooting range is also easily missed (it must also be done OUTSIDE of "The Shootist" mission to unlock rapid reload and give you it's percentage boost).

Anyway, it's possible to remove the message on the PS2 using a cheat disc like Gameshark IIRC...just use it to edit the "Cheats Used" stat to zero, right? However, this would not remove negative effects caused by some cheats that alter pedestrian behavior.

spaceeinstein
  • spaceeinstein

巧克力

• Members
  • None

Posted 09 January 2011 - 12:11 PM

There's no "Cheats Used" stat, but there is a value that is set if you have used specific cheats (there are some cheats that will not show the "cheated" menu at all). Resetting that value will do the job.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users