» «
Photo

Carcer City

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
45 replies to this topic
Sanjeem
  • Sanjeem

• Members

Posted 19 July 2010 - 05:42 PM Edited by Sanjeem, 21 July 2010 - 10:01 PM.

Welcome to the city of Gang-bangers...

user posted image

Theme Song

Contents Table
•-Imfo
•-Map
•-Gameplay Features
•-Radio
•-Gangs
•-Weapons
•-Multiplayer
Infomation

This Game is based in Chicago, and reflects real life Gangs and organizations that thrive in Chicago today, The date is in fact modern day life, in 2010. You will find that Carcer City and Liberty City are nothing alike, they may have the same sky-scrapers, but Carcer's atmosphere is plagued with Gang-violence, as you will see shootings in borad day-light by the street gangs, while the Mafia, Russians and Albanians carry out their criminal activity without you even knowing, Welcome to Carcer City, ranked worst place in America.

Map

user posted image

^ Credit goes to Drift-Kings for making me this awesome Map Layout, Thanks man

Story

It's 2010

You Play as Richie Tyrone, a 20 year old African American male, living in the Ghetto's of Carcer City. Richie is tired of trying to love an honest life in the States, he works as a part time Cab driver and his Boss doesn't give him much respect or pays him much. Richie however has a friend called Will Romero who he finds out lives a criminal and violent filled life. His friend Will is a member of the Hustlers Descendants, one of the biggest African American street gangs in Carcer City of not the whole of America.

Richie Gets introduced to the Set leader called Omar Tieson, a strong muscular and encouriging leader, who gave Richie some work. Richie had never killed or shot a weapon before in his life, however he had no problem with starting, it was the only way to support his life, and his sister Khadija who was the only family he had left. The money he earned was keeping him in action, and also buying him nice cars, Bandanas, Respectable Gang colours and golden medalions. Richie as the Story progresses also gets Involved with all sorts of Organized crime groups, earning him respect and alot of money, as he also battles for turf and drugs against the Rival gangs in carcer City

There are roughly 100 missions in this Game, Map is about twice the size of Liberty City.

Gangs

All these Gangs are based off real gangs and organizations in Chicago, and the imfomation put down is based of real facts aswell

Hustlers Descendants

Based off The Gangsters Disciples, this gang consists of young African American men, this is the Gang your protagonist Richie is affiliated with. It consists of roughly 25-50,000 gangs members. The Distribution of Heroin and Marijuana is the main source of income for this Gang

Menace Supreme Society

Based on Vice Lord Nation gang, this gangs consists of young African American men, This is one of the Rival Gangs and is a enemy from your gang. It have roughly 30-35,000 members. It isnt neccesarily one Gang, but is a bunch of structured gangs put together, thus this is the name it is given.

Spanish Lords

Based on the Latin Kings, This gang consists of young Puerto Rican, or Puerto Rican American men. It has roughly 100,000 members world-wide, one of the biggest street gangs to inhabit the earth and possibly one of the most organized street gangs. It was formed in the 1960's due to racism against the Puerto Ricans and Mexicans. This gang is the Main rival of the Hustlers Disciples your gang.

Rascal Thugz

based on the Tiny Rascal Gangsters, this Gang consists of young Asian-American males, most of them from areas around Indonesia, Malaysia, Burma, Philipines e.t.c. It has around 5-10,000 members, based on multiple sets who have adopted a common gangs culture. This Gang is allied with your one.

Hispanic Descendants

Based on Latin Disciples, this gang consists of young Latino men, mostly from Puerto Rico, Cosa Rica and Bolivia. It is one of the smallest gangs in Carcer City with roughly 2000 members. They hang around carcer city metropolitan area.

Down South Boyz

Based on Asian Boyz, this gang consits of young South Asian men, mainly Cambodian, Bengali, Burmese, Thai e.t.c. It is a medium sized gang for an South Asian gang in america, with roughly 2000 members. They are allied with Rascal thugs and your gang Hustlers Descendants.

Dominos Alsations

Based on the Fresno Bulldogs, this gang consists of young Hispanic males. It is quite a small gang and roughly has 5-6000 members. The main source of income for this Gang is heroin distribution.

Soda Explosion

Based on the Tango Blast, This gang consists of young Hispanic males, it has Over 14,000 members most of them concentrated in carcer city metropolitan area. It is infact a prison Gang.

Dushaj Gang

Based on the Y.A.C.S. organizations which stands for Yugoslavians, Albanians, Croatians and Serbians. It is one of the Organized criminal groups that operate in Chicago and has more than 1000 people affiliated with it. It ranges from Heroin dealing, to white collar crime, aka tax evasion, Bank fraud e.t.c.

Carcer Mob

Based on the Notouriouse Chicago Mob. Although not as Powerfull as it once was during the 60's, it is still around, Big and alive in Carcer City. It consists of mainly Italian American males, and has roughly 100-300 made members with Over 1000 affiliates commiting crimes such as Money Laundering, Murder, Druig dealing and white collar crime.

Ivankovic Bratva

Based on a group of Russian and Georgian criminals, this is who runs Organized crime in Carcer city from the formerm Soviet union also known as the "Russian mafia". it consists mainly of Russians and Georgians and has roughly 800 members and associates. it commits Drug dealing, Human smuggling, weapons trafficking and money landering.

Pavano Family

Loosely Based on the Genovese crime Family, It is the biggest and by far the most powerfull, since it has been almost un-touched by law Enforcment and has earnt itself the nickname, The Rolls Royce of Organized crime. It comprimises of roughly 200-300 made men, and estimated 1500 associates. Although most of it's crews and busineses remain fixed in Liberty City, they have had a bloody past with the Outfit, and are trying to expand into their territory.

Negro's Community

Based on the Black P Stone's Gang, this gang has roughly 6000 members. It is quite a small Gang, it hangs around Carcer City metroplotan area, and consists of Young African American males, however other ethnicities have been found upon them aswell,

Yakuza

Although not as powerfull in the U.S. as it was in the 90's, it still has some grip on the cities in the usa. It mainly deals in electronic smuggling, Stolen art smuggling and has tackled more desirable and iegal objects such as Diamonds, Gold and other materials.

Woo Chan Triads

Carcer City really is the place, where every Gang of almost every ethnicity takes place, now altough it is un-clear if Chicago has any fixed triad gangs in real life, but there is a presence of different Chinese gangs in carcer city, now just because it sais traids doesn't mean it is organized, in China Triad could simply mean an isignificant street gangs robbing a jewelry store for a few Bucks.

Gameplay Features

Dual Wielding Single Handed weapons

Once You have shot enough cops, Practised target shooting in Amu-nation, depending on which weapon you have practised for, when the Weapons Skill bar is full, You will be able to wield two of that weapon. You don't always have to though, on the Menu you will be able to select weather you want to or not. The weapons that are Available for Dual wielding are the Colt, Pistol, Desert eagle, MP5, UZI. Once you have completed all of them, you will unlock Golden versions.

Sex Appeal

As you progress through the story, you will be able to find a number of shops, for Clothes, Necklesses, Rings e.t.c. Now Sex Appeal will vary with different Women you meet on the streets or women you date, some like Rough and Tough, some like smooth and silky. Some clothes that you wear such as expensive suits may impress some women, but will probably gain a lack of respect within your Gang, therefore when impressing a certain women with certain clothes, i suggest dont hang around gang members who won't like what your wearing. Once the bar is full, you unlock a Gimp outfit, and Sexy speedos (lol)

Respect

As you progress through the Story you will eventually develop and full the bar for Respect. Do this, there are multiple things you can do. First thing you will be asked to do by Gang members, is wear an Item of a perticular colour, this could be Bandana, T-shirt, anything with the Colour of Yellow (Thugs Descendants colour). However you can also wear expensive but fashionable items such as golden chains, Expensive T-shirts, hoodies, and cool shoes and rings. Suits although good quality are frowned upon because it doesn't blend in with the ghetto thug feel. You can also get respect by killing other gang members, shooting cops and taking turf and also by earning alot of money.

Recruiting

Recruiting Gang members crosses Respect, because as you Gain Respect you will be able to recruit more gang members, as you become your own set leader. Heres a Table below, of how much each sect of respect will able to get you however many Gang members.

0%- 0 members
5%- 1 member
10%- 2 members
15%- 3 members

25%- 4 members
30%- 5 members
40%- 6 members
50%- 7 members

70% - 8 members
80%- 9 members
100%- 10 members

Gang Wars

Many Gang wars and Territory can be taken over, and theres lots of it all around Carcer City. There however is certain territory that will always be owned by a certain gang, because if there wern't any the gangs would be extinct so, You can take over most territory and knowing so this way where you go you are safe. The More territory you take over the more Gang members will hate you, and on a more common bases try to take their territory back and kill you.

When taking over a territory there will be Three waves of Gang members as follows.

1st wave = 5 gang members
2nd wave = 10 gang members
3rd wave = 20 gang members

Remember how in SA, it was so annoying when suddenly a Gang war just happened and unless you rushed across the City to get there you would lose your turf , well now it's all sorted. Now you can Supply your gang with Hard-core weapons, so now if theres a Gang war, you yourself dont have to fight, because your gang will have Major weapons, you can join in if you want to aswell, also if your gang is not supplied well, then territory will be lost.

Safehouses

All around Carcer City there will be some sort of buy able property that the player can reside, to hide from cops, and where they can also safe their game and where they can sleep, change their clothes e.t.c. Sorry i didn't label them on the map, but i managed to get a map which was made by Drift which is really good and i didn't expect it. More on...

Safehouses can include all of the folowing Properties..

The Slum (Your first old safehouse, in the ghetto) Cost = N/A
Carcer Metropolitan House (Second safehouse obtained by killing ownder) Cost = N/A
Luxury Apartment (Buy) Cost = $50,000
Apartment 1
Apartment 2
Apartment 3
Apartment 4
= $12,000 each
View Point Mansion (Buy) Cost= $150,000

There is only one mansion which can be shared by the whole Gang as a stronghold, so we don't lose the "Ghetto" feel and keep it that way icon14.gif

Weapons

All the weapons thats were in IV will be in this game, but not TLAD or TBOGT. New weapons have arrived as such however, and here they are...

user posted image
MP5

Most street gangs obtain these

user posted image
Uzi

Can get these especially from crooked Israeli Arms dealers, who sell.

user posted image
Colt

Can find in Ammu-nation, most gangs carry these

user posted image
Silenced Pistol

Found in Ammu-nation, alot of mobsters carry this, when they commit a murder in public and don't want to be heard by a soul

user posted image
Gas Bomb

These can be found on Special force Police-men Only, can be obtained by Crooked cops

user posted image
Axe

Can be found in the country-side, sheds, these are quite a common tool to find

Stores

JD's
White Tank top
Black Tank Top
Hoodie 1
Hoodie 2
Hoodie 3
Black Nike Tracksuit
Red Adidas Tracksuit
Puma Tracksuit top
Converse trainers
tennis shoes
Trainers 1
Trainers 2
Yellow/Black/Green/Blue/Red Bandana's
Gold ring 1
Ring 2
ring 3
Gold Chain with Cross
Gold chain
Medallion
Modo
Striped shirt
Leather Jacket
Cotton jacket sleavless
Jeans
Black Jeans
White jeans
Black trousers
Shorts 1
Shorts 2
Basket ball hat
Perseus
Black Suit
Striped suit
Silk suit
Beige suit
White suit
Smart Shirt
Smart shoes
^ Brown
^Black
Hat 1
hat 2
Tatoo Parlour
Dragon
Leapored
Cheetah
Lizard
Hustlers descendants gang sign
Islam sign
Christian cross
Jewish sign
more coming soon...
Hair Dressers
Dreadlocks
Mohawk
Totally shaven
Curley wurly
Afro
Flat afro
Rasta style
more styles coming soon...
Multiplayer and Missions possibly coming soon and once i get up to page 3-4, i will make some DLC's tounge2.gif ...

BrownBear
  • BrownBear

Dr. Green Thumb.

• Members
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 19 July 2010 - 05:51 PM

Nice work man icon14.gif .
At some point i will make a topic set in 80's Chicago, its a very good location i find.

Sanjeem
  • Sanjeem

• Members

Posted 19 July 2010 - 05:53 PM

QUOTE (brownbear @ Jul 19 2010, 17:51)
Nice work man icon14.gif .
At some point i will make a topic set in 80's Chicago, its a very good location i find.

Is that the one i suggested, what about 60's? or you doing 80's

Anyway the thing i liked about this topic i created is that i now know a f*ck load about street gangs, i only used to know f*ck loads about organized crime, and carcer city based on chicago makes a mixture of both.

Cheers though icon14.gif

BrownBear
  • BrownBear

Dr. Green Thumb.

• Members
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 19 July 2010 - 05:57 PM

QUOTE (Sanjeem @ Jul 19 2010, 17:53)
QUOTE (brownbear @ Jul 19 2010, 17:51)
Nice work man  icon14.gif .

Is that the one i suggested, what about 60's? or you doing 80's

Anyway the thing i liked about this topic i created is that i now know a f*ck load about street gangs, i only used to know f*ck loads about organized crime, and carcer city based on chicago makes a mixture of both.

Cheers though icon14.gif

Nah i will do 80's, during the crack epedmic.
I am also making a Paris topic set in 1968, should be done soon.

Kwandilibro
  • Kwandilibro

Be eye itch.

• Members

Posted 19 July 2010 - 05:59 PM

Hey, Liberty City is the worst in America.....

Seriously though, good job man. I like the new gang wars. I hated running from San Fiero to LS just to shoot some Ballas with a minigun.

Sanjeem
  • Sanjeem

• Members

Posted 19 July 2010 - 06:02 PM

QUOTE (Kwandilibro @ Jul 19 2010, 17:59)

Seriously though, good job man. I like the new gang wars. I hated running from San Fiero to LS just to shoot some Ballas with a minigun.

Yeah true, glad you read that section it's ment to be an improvment, About the Liberty City thing...Thats was III generation theme, and if you look now days, places like Chicago and Detroit are much worst than Liberty city in terms of street gang violence anyway.

Updates will come after i get around 3 pages of replies, i'll focus on missions, characters, dlcs and other stuff then.

Kwandilibro
  • Kwandilibro

Be eye itch.

• Members

Posted 19 July 2010 - 06:06 PM

QUOTE (Sanjeem @ Jul 19 2010, 14:02)

Yeah true, glad you read that section it's ment to be an improvment, About the Liberty City thing...Thats was III generation theme, and if you look now days, places like Chicago and Detroit are much worst than Liberty city in terms of street gang violence anyway.

Updates will come after i get around 3 pages of replies, i'll focus on missions, characters, dlcs and other stuff then.

Oh, I knew LC was safer than Chicago. I read somewhere, NYC had 500+ murders out of 8 million people, yet Chicago had 500+ murders out of 2 or 3 million years.

Not to mention the crazy gang violence out there.

Sanjeem
  • Sanjeem

• Members

Posted 19 July 2010 - 06:11 PM

Yeah, especially Detroit probebly, but really 500 ain't that much, i know some cities in the North of Italy which have roughly the same ammount of gang related issues a year, which is quite wierd because North is ment to be safe but anyway, America is quite safe in comparison with other countries in some ways, But thats why ic hose Chicago purposley as a topic.

TommyMufc-Champs
  • TommyMufc-Champs

Account ditched. New account Tommy.

• Members

Posted 19 July 2010 - 06:17 PM

Nice work Sanjeem! I love the logo.

Sanjeem
  • Sanjeem

• Members

Posted 19 July 2010 - 06:19 PM

QUOTE (TommyMufc-Champs @ Jul 19 2010, 18:17)
Nice work Sanjeem! I love the logo.

I found it in the Artwork section, I think it was made by the Guru, i was in a rush and i to my suprise i found it.

Kwandilibro
  • Kwandilibro

Be eye itch.

• Members

Posted 19 July 2010 - 06:20 PM

You spelled information wrong......

But the logo is nice though.

Sanjeem
  • Sanjeem

• Members

Posted 19 July 2010 - 06:38 PM

QUOTE (Kwandilibro @ Jul 19 2010, 18:20)
You spelled information wrong......

But the logo is nice though.

tounge.gif Thanks, the guru made the logo way back..

I do that alot with words like Infomation, it's really wierd, it's like informant, i replace n's with m's man

AnthMUFC-Champs
  • AnthMUFC-Champs

MUFC-CHAMPS

• Members
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 19 July 2010 - 07:37 PM

QUOTE (Sanjeem @ Jul 19 2010, 18:02)

Actually Sanjeem LC is still the most dangerous place in America in GTA IV, GTA EFLC AND GTA CTW which is set a year after the events of GTA IV. I know this because in the GTA IV Special Edition there is a license plate with
"Liberty City, The Worst Place In America". Also on the GTA CTW box it reads "Left for dead in the worst place in America." Just thought i would point them out but maybe in the year your game is set you could mention that Carcer City is now the most dangerous in America.

Sanjeem
  • Sanjeem

• Members

Posted 19 July 2010 - 07:40 PM

Thanks for that yeah CTW in 2009, this is 2010, so i think people will understand that times change, and in actual reality chicago has a higher homicide rate, i think in the whole is the usa, or the second i'm not sure.

Spaghetti Cat
  • Spaghetti Cat

I Love Pony Farming

• Andolini Mafia Family

Posted 19 July 2010 - 07:41 PM

I like the gang missions also, nice job

General Goose
  • General Goose

Because Jeb Bush is all in my house with disease.

• Members

Posted 19 July 2010 - 07:42 PM

Good start. Look forward to seeing more.

By the way, in the tattoo list, you mentioned an Islamic sign and a Jewish sign. I'm guessing you mean the star and crescent and the Star of David?

Sanjeem
  • Sanjeem

• Members

Posted 19 July 2010 - 09:11 PM

QUOTE (General Goose @ Jul 19 2010, 19:42)
Good start. Look forward to seeing more.

By the way, in the tattoo list, you mentioned an Islamic sign and a Jewish sign. I'm guessing you mean the star and crescent and the Star of David?

Yep, Also the christian cross, they are pretty cool signs in general, They could represent richies religeon, i haven't picked one for him yet, it could be like..a secret "easter egg"

General Goose
  • General Goose

Because Jeb Bush is all in my house with disease.

• Members

Posted 19 July 2010 - 09:52 PM

Yeah, just pointing their correct names out. tounge.gif

Nice idea.

Drift-Kingz
  • Drift-Kingz

• BUSTED!

Posted 20 July 2010 - 02:42 AM

The Dushaj boys kind of sound like an Indian gang to me tounge.gif

Btw nice job with this Sanjeem. How much DLC's are you looking forward to?

dannyz
  • dannyz

Punk-ass Bitch

• Members

Posted 20 July 2010 - 05:51 AM

You should make some MANHUNT References. That would be cool.

Sanjeem
  • Sanjeem

• Members

Posted 20 July 2010 - 09:51 AM

Hmm, mabey i should but most Carcer City based topics are based in Detroit, not chicago, however there is no real reference to what city is resembles, so i made it chicago, not to far away from detroit either. I might do that though as an easter egg tounge.gif

Thanks Drift, cheers for the map too, once i get enough replies i wil start doing some missions for this game in dialogue and stuff, i might not do the DLC's though since, it's hard to put one together when you don't know the full storyline.

The Dushaj boys is actually an Albanian name, but yeah Albanian names are quite wierd names to be honest, really hard to pronounce some of them to. I might add more gangs instead of doing a DLC. devil.gif

Booyacasha
  • Booyacasha

It is time

• Members

Posted 20 July 2010 - 02:33 PM

Thats gotta be the most gangs ive seen in a gta or heard of in real life, and ur planning on doing more, lol good luck to you man. cool.gif biggrin.gif

Sanjeem
  • Sanjeem

• Members

Posted 21 July 2010 - 10:03 PM

Update :

Negro's community Gang added check out on front page
More Gang coming soon, and tomorow i will do some missions if i get enough support, otherwise theres no point of people ain't gonna read 'em.

Kwandilibro
  • Kwandilibro

Be eye itch.

• Members

Posted 21 July 2010 - 11:25 PM

I honestly can't think of any black person who still refers themself as a "Negro". I mean literally none. The word "Nigga" sounds more suitable, since many black people(especially gang members) refer to each other as "nigga", hence the rap group, "NWA aka Niggaz With Attitude".

Sanjeem
  • Sanjeem

• Members

Posted 22 July 2010 - 10:35 AM

QUOTE (Kwandilibro @ Jul 21 2010, 23:25)
I honestly can't think of any black person who still refers themself as a "Negro". I mean literally none. The word "Nigga" sounds more suitable, since many black people(especially gang members) refer to each other as "nigga", hence the rap group, "NWA aka Niggaz With Attitude".

True that, i might change it.

Sanjeem
  • Sanjeem

• Members

Posted 22 July 2010 - 07:04 PM

I need ideas and fast, request somthing, i might do some of it tonight or after my Holiday

Kwandilibro
  • Kwandilibro

Be eye itch.

• Members

Posted 22 July 2010 - 07:16 PM

Characters?

Akavari
  • Akavari

Gangsta

• Members
  • None

Posted 22 July 2010 - 07:35 PM

i hate how everyone assumes carcer city is based off of chicago. the city is supposed to be a dangerous slumhole and really industrial looking hence MANHUNT took place in it. it should look like this
user posted image
and not like this
user posted image

or else it might as well be a clone of Liberty City.

Sanjeem
  • Sanjeem

• Members

Posted 22 July 2010 - 07:39 PM

Actually, Most people assume its based in Detroit, since their is no confirmation of the city, in the GTA world anyway, carcer City for all anyone can proove could be based in San Diego, it's up to the OP to choose where it be set.

Chicago and Liberty City are nothing alike, Chicago has alot more and prodominent street gang unlike New York which have street gangs, but also where OC has firm control aswell. People who think the two cities are alike have not researched properly, there is a whole different feel icon14.gif

Try looking up Gangs in Detroit, your searches will not be as efficient as Gangs in Chicago, there are more Gangs in chicago too, according to the FBI.

BrownBear
  • BrownBear

Dr. Green Thumb.

• Members
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 22 July 2010 - 07:50 PM

QUOTE (Sanjeem @ Jul 22 2010, 19:39)
Actually, Most people assume its based in Detroit, since their is no confirmation of the city, in the GTA world anyway, carcer City for all anyone can proove could be based in San Diego, it's up to the OP to choose where it be set.

Chicago and Liberty City are nothing alike, Chicago has alot more and prodominent street gang unlike New York which have street gangs, but also where OC has firm control aswell. People who think the two cities are alike have not researched properly, there is a whole different feel icon14.gif

Try looking up Gangs in Detroit, your searches will not be as efficient as Gangs in Chicago, there are more Gangs in chicago too, according to the FBI.

While gangs are improtant, a game can't rely soully on that.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users