Quantcast

» «
Photo

TV series general chat

1,511 replies to this topic
universetwisters
  • universetwisters

Videospiele sind meine Lieblings Videospiele.

• Members
  • United-States
  • Best Workshop 2014
    Most Improved 2014
    Funniest Member 2014
    April Fools Winner 2015

Posted 4 weeks ago Edited by universetwisters, 4 weeks ago.

*continued from here as not to go off topic*

Is Deutschland 83 really a miniseries? I don't know how it's presented over in Germany, but here it seems to be presented like a regular TV show, like what would be the series finale is advertised as the "season finale". Thinking about it, yeah, it seems like a miniseries. It just seems odd for them to present the last episode as a season finale, rather than a series finale. And even then, there's a lot of loose ends to wrap up in the last episode, if that's gonna be it. For example, will Kramer be found out posthumously as a mole? What about the NATO general who shot himself? What about the guy who was sleeping around with Martin's girlfriend whose name I forgot getting interrogated for all those books? And what about the outcome of Anett's baby after Martin blew his cover? And lastly, what about Tobias' AIDs, and very possibly Alex's aids?

It just seems like there's gonna be a ton of loose ends for them to tie up within the span of about an hour, but if it's the series finale, hopefully they pull it off well, as they've done the whole series.

And the fact it doesn't have an IMFDB/IMCDB page yet is unsettling.

• Raavi likes this

Mr.Scratch
  • Mr.Scratch

Uptown Punk

• Members
  • None

Posted 4 weeks ago

Well Wayward Pines is a miniseries as well and it's presented as a regular TV show as well.

universetwisters
  • universetwisters

Videospiele sind meine Lieblings Videospiele.

• Members
  • United-States
  • Best Workshop 2014
    Most Improved 2014
    Funniest Member 2014
    April Fools Winner 2015

Posted 4 weeks ago

Well Wayward Pines is a miniseries as well and it's presented as a regular TV show as well.

So does it have more than one season, or is the whole series presented as a "season"?

missanthropy
  • missanthropy

Moody bish

• Members
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 4 weeks ago

Fired By Mum and Dad on MTV is ridiculous.

Episode 3 is incredibly annoying

GTAandStuff
  • GTAandStuff

What doth LIFE Life life?

• Members
  • None

Posted 3 weeks ago

So I just found out about a new series called the Last man on earth. Haven't watched it, but it's the kind of idea I've had brewing in my head for a while and I've felt that there should be a movie or something like that about a guy just kinda messing around alone in the world. Has anyone here watched it? I've seen some mixed reviews for it.

darthYENIK
  • darthYENIK

If all the nachos stick together that's one nacho

• Andolini Mafia Family
  • United-States
  • Best Poster [Movies/TV] 2014
    Most Knowledgeable [Movies/TV] 2013

Posted 3 weeks ago

So I just found out about a new series called the Last man on earth. Haven't watched it, but it's the kind of idea I've had brewing in my head for a while and I've felt that there should be a movie or something like that about a guy just kinda messing around alone in the world. Has anyone here watched it? I've seen some mixed reviews for it.

It's hilarious. I highly recommend it.

AlienTwo
  • AlienTwo

Go then, there are other worlds than these.

• Zaibatsu
  • United-States
  • Helpfulness Award
    Best Poster [Gen Chat] 2014
    Second Best Alien

Posted 2 weeks ago

One of my favorite book series is going to be developed for Syfy.... "Hyperion".

I'm a bit nervous about the potential results... but really excited.

http://www.space.com...bpr=17610706465

missanthropy
  • missanthropy

Moody bish

• Members
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 2 weeks ago

Seriously can't wait for this

CMdJxy6WsAATE1o.jpg

The Yokel
  • The Yokel

Tokel. Never forget.

• The Yardies
  • Jamaica

Posted 2 weeks ago

I'm gonna have a f*ckin' heart attack. Please for the love of god make it happen: http://www.rollingst...-movie-20150813

• J-B and AlienTwo like this

TalkingPear
  • TalkingPear

Sup

• Members
  • Netherlands

Posted A week ago

It's hilarious. I highly recommend it.

I kinda enjoyed the first episode, but I started hating it around the time they introduced Carol. All the characters are just a bit annoying, and not in a funny way.

missanthropy
  • missanthropy

Moody bish

• Members
  • United-Kingdom

Posted A week ago

Waiting for all first three episodes of ANTM Cycle 2 to finish downloading to my flashdrive.

Miss Banks be rocking that short hair :inlove:

Mr.Scratch
  • Mr.Scratch

Uptown Punk

• Members
  • None

Posted 6 days ago

So this season of Hannibal is over. Quite possibly the whole show, but god damn it's an amazing show.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users