TV series general chat

1,340 replies to this topic
GunWrath
  • GunWrath

Needs More Beer

• Members
  • United-States
  • Most Helpful [Expression] 2013

Posted 16 July 2014 - 02:16 PM Edited by GunWrath, 16 July 2014 - 02:16 PM.

I've been on a Big Bang Theory binge. I love that f*cking show. Though I've been finding myself more attracted to drama shows these days than comedies.

Spartacus was good, though I had to stop with the Spartacus: Vengeance, I just couldn't keep going, especially with the new actor taking Andy's place. RIP btw but yeah, just wasn't the same without him.

I have Tyrant planned for this evening.. I hope it's good because I need a new show to get into and a good one. HURRY UP GAME OF THRONES.. DAMN!

Spaghetti Cat
  • Spaghetti Cat

I Love Pony Farming

• Members

Posted 16 July 2014 - 11:28 PM

HURRY UP GAME OF THRONES.. DAMN!

34RtY8Z.gif

• krashr likes this

darthYENIK
  • darthYENIK

Scuse me, while I kiss this guy.

• Andolini Mafia Family
  • United-States
  • Most Knowledgeable [Movies & TV] 2013

Posted 28 July 2014 - 07:02 AM

I have a 5 DVD changer, a blu ray player, and a Xbox loaded with Seinfeld DVDs. I'm not leaving this couch until I watch every episode.
  • Slave Boy and krashr like this

Secura
  • Secura

Fallen and Reborn

• The Yardies
  • United-Kingdom
  • Discussion Award [Gaming]
    Literary Prowess [General Chat]

Posted 28 July 2014 - 11:35 PM

In a similar sense, my Blu-Ray copy of the first season of Utopia arrived just a few hours ago, I'm putting my new 52' Inch Samsung TV to good use and christening it with the first of what will likely be many Utopia marathons.

krashr
  • krashr

the freshmaker

• Members
  • None

Posted 29 July 2014 - 01:03 AM

I have a 5 DVD changer, a blu ray player, and a Xbox loaded with Seinfeld DVDs. I'm not leaving this couch until I watch every episode.

you forgot one important addition  :lol:

Spoiler

• darthYENIK likes this

AlienTwo
  • AlienTwo

Spaceman Spiff Wannabe

• Zaibatsu
  • United-States
  • Second Best Alien

Posted 29 July 2014 - 04:05 AM

I was going to make a topic for John Oliver's new HBO show but I held off since it's just had two eps so far. They've both been hilarious, though.

Do it, Voodoo.  That show is awesome.

• Toke likes this

im_stoned
  • im_stoned

Thug

• Members

Posted 04 August 2014 - 04:43 PM Edited by im_stoned, 04 August 2014 - 04:49 PM.

I just finished watching burn notice and im about to cry :(

They don't make tv shows like this anymore it breaks my heart. Amazing action, Hilarious comedy, Genuinely heart warming moments, lovable characters, Positive overall theme and message. All this while still feeling very manly and respectable. No cheesy nonsense here, even the romance between fi and Michael is fun to watch.

This show is on prison breaks level. f*ck that show was something else. But this post is all about burn notice. Amazing show. I can't believe this show exists yet all people talk about is breaking bad. It's a perfect example off why i'm such a hipster and don't follow treads. All the best shows are underrated. Burn notice, Prison break, Oz these shows are the sh*t but don't get the respect they deserve.

Anyway thank you USA for airing burn notice. It's a show i'll remember for years to come and will rewatch and cherish. We need more fun shows like this. Burn notice makes tv fun again. Still can't believe it's over :( :( :( :( :(

:( im not joking this show is that good ! If you haven't watched it do you're self a favour and watch it.

I did things differently I watched the final season first because I hadn't seen it yet then I rewatched all the seasons in reverse order it was pretty cool I've never watched a series like that before but it worked for me :)

• Mr Scratch likes this

darthYENIK
  • darthYENIK

• Andolini Mafia Family
  • United-States

Posted 17 August 2014 - 04:41 AM

Just a reminder. The greatest Simpsons marathon of all time starts on Thursday. Every single episode will air on FXX.

Make sure you get your DVRs ready.

Happpy11
  • Happpy11

League Of Assassins

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 17 August 2014 - 09:31 AM

I'm really liking avatar the legend of Korra, I think it's up to bat with its predecessor.

69_black_69
  • 69_black_69

Just Beacuase

• Feroci Racing
  • None

Posted 4 weeks ago

I'm really liking avatar the legend of Korra, I think it's up to bat with its predecessor.

The first season is almost awesome IMO. They got awesome villain and story plot, but they ended it sh*tty.
I didn't really like the second season. It's not that bad, but its not that great either. The only thing i liked is how they introduced the first avatar in it, how it all started. 
The third season is shaping up nicely. Another group of awesome villain, woo! The latest eps had the best fighting scenes so far, i liked it so much.

Yeah, TLOK is great, but IMO ATLA is still better.

The Odyssey
  • The Odyssey

• Members
  • Australia

Posted 4 weeks ago

Just a reminder. The greatest Simpsons marathon of all time starts on Thursday. Every single episode will air on FXX.

Shame It's only worth watching the first half of the marathon. 

darthYENIK
  • darthYENIK

• Andolini Mafia Family
  • United-States

Posted 4 weeks ago

Shame It's only worth watching the first half of the marathon. 
Yeah, there are only like 300 good episodes.
  • MyMothersMySister likes this

69_black_69
  • 69_black_69

Just Beacuase

• Feroci Racing
  • None

Posted 3 weeks ago Edited by 69_black_69, 3 weeks ago.

Man, felt a bit sad that almost nobody discussed about  The Legend of Korra here. Is it because "cartoon is for kids" thingy? Well if its about that than you don't know what you're missing out.

This season was nuts, and this week finale is f*cking amazing. The animation is so smooth, i love it. It made the fighting sequences much more awesome and enjoyable. And a lot is happening in the story as well, which is great, and bit dark if it's really intended for kids, you know. Felt sad in the end though, watching that scene makes me want to hug Korra so very very bad..

You just can't ended it with that scene. It made me feel really bad for her.......

Need Book 4 ASAP, wanted to know how she's dealing with everything she's been through. 

p.s Unchained Korra is the best Korra. I'll definitely going to make a fan art about this. Badass and sexy at the same time.

MattDet
  • MattDet

Trick

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 3 weeks ago Edited by MattDet, 3 weeks ago.

Well, here's a new Cartoon Network program that may be very little-known by any of us since it only came out this year.

Spoiler

In the below spoiler are a few characters (there's a total of at least four set so far, but only two have made their debuts, actually) and groups from that show to give you an idea on how insane it is (and all in links so as to not slow anybody down who still visit this site using their dinosaurs).

Spoiler

However, I've only seen the shorts and commercials while watching The Jetsons and The Flintstones on Boomerang-I do own one of the sets based on it, though.

But that show will be airing it's first half-hour episode this Sunday, meant to introduce their third set of characters. But the weird part is that I've actually treated it as a movie, to the point that I actually talked about it on an SA-MP server.

But whatsoever, this is the very first Lego-produced show that's 2D, to my knowledge-all of their other ones are/were CGI.

GunWrath
  • GunWrath

Needs More Beer

• Members
  • United-States
  • Most Helpful [Expression] 2013

Posted 3 weeks ago

Has anyone seen this Dusk Till Dawn show? Seen it on Netflix, like 1 season is available.. never knew it existed.. just curious if it's any good or not? 

krashr
  • krashr

the freshmaker

• Members
  • None

Posted 3 weeks ago

Has anyone seen this Dusk Till Dawn show? Seen it on Netflix, like 1 season is available.. never knew it existed.. just curious if it's any good or not? 

i have been recording the episodes as they are played here on regular tv, nearly have all of season 1 now and plan to sit down for a big watch when i get some time. some reliable friends have said it's pretty good

darthYENIK
  • darthYENIK

• Andolini Mafia Family
  • United-States

Posted 2 weeks ago Edited by darthYENIK, 2 weeks ago.

The last week of September/first week of October is going to be epic for comicbook fans.

Gotham and Agents of SHIELD on the 22nd and 23rd, and then Flash and Arrow on the 7th and 8th of October.

And that means that Tuesday nights we get Flash at 8pm and Agents of SHIELD at 9pm.
  • Tacymist and AlienTwo like this

Spaghetti Cat
  • Spaghetti Cat

I Love Pony Farming

• Members

Posted 2 weeks ago

Taxi Brooklyn is the shiz!

Tikhung
  • Tikhung

Maybe we're just sleepwalking....

• Members
  • None

Posted 2 weeks ago

Breaking Bad is the best thing ever happened to mankind. Ozymandias literally made me cry like a fa**ot, there, I said it.

• AlienTwo likes this

El_Diablo
  • El_Diablo

"The_Devil"

• Leone Family Mafia
  • Mars

Posted 2 weeks ago Edited by El_Diablo, 2 weeks ago.

Breaking Bad is the best thing ever happened to mankind.

Deadwood is better

in other TV news, Seth MacFarlane drew Matt Groening.

Matt-by-Seth.jpg

and Matt Groening drew Seth MacFarlane.

Seth-by-Mett.jpg

so that's kinda cool.

http://insidetv.ew.c...eth-macfarlane/

• Tacymist likes this

Happpy11
  • Happpy11

League Of Assassins

• Members
  • United-States

Posted A week ago Edited by Happpy11, A week ago.

The 4th and final season of the legend of korra is airing in october on nick.com

http://www.ign.com/a...-date-announced

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users