Photo

Grand Theft Auto: Southland

238 replies to this topic
Kwandilibro
  • Kwandilibro

Be eye itch.

• Members

Posted 11 July 2010 - 03:14 AM

Well guys, actually, it was supposed to be in the present. But I didn't have any plans on including the oil spill.

CJ_BeatUpTheOtherProtagonist
  • CJ_BeatUpTheOtherProtagonist

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 11 July 2010 - 03:22 AM

QUOTE (Kwandilibro @ Jul 11 2010, 03:14)
Well guys, actually, it was supposed to be in the present. But I didn't have any plans on including the oil spill.

Oh okay but what do you think of Alabama in it?

skillz7855
  • skillz7855

Soldier

• Members

Posted 11 July 2010 - 03:26 AM

when you making map

Drift-Kingz
  • Drift-Kingz

• BUSTED!

Posted 11 July 2010 - 03:28 AM

Alabama isn't a great location for GTA.

Anyways Kwandilibro when your thinking of adding small towns, please refer to me for the names since I came up with the name Southland.

Thanks icon14.gif

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 11 July 2010 - 03:32 AM

QUOTE (Drift-Kingz @ Jul 11 2010, 03:28)
Alabama isn't a great location for GTA.

Anyways Kwandilibro when your thinking of adding small towns, please refer to me for the names since I came up with the name Southland.

Thanks icon14.gif

A little dissapointed but it's your thread.

Kwandilibro
  • Kwandilibro

Be eye itch.

• Members

Posted 11 July 2010 - 03:41 AM

Well I didn't add Alabama because I was trying not to add too many ghetto cities. Rather, i wanted a balance. Saint City is New Orleans, which is the ghetto city. Artendale is Atlanta, which is mixed in a sense that it's not as ghetto and changing rapidly into a city of "young professionals". AKA gentrification. And Vice City is like living the high life(Although it's possible to establish gang turf in all three).

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 11 July 2010 - 03:58 AM

QUOTE (Kwandilibro @ Jul 11 2010, 03:41)
Well I didn't add Alabama because I was trying not to add too many ghetto cities. Rather, i wanted a balance. Saint City is New Orleans, which is the ghetto city. Artendale is Atlanta, which is mixed in a sense that it's not as ghetto and changing rapidly into a city of "young professionals". AKA gentrification. And Vice City is like living the high life(Although it's possible to establish gang turf in all three).

Well said.

TonyPro
  • TonyPro

Snitch

• Awaiting Authorisation

Posted 12 July 2010 - 07:44 PM

i saw Vice City so i automatically like this

skillz7855
  • skillz7855

Soldier

• Members

Posted 17 July 2010 - 03:25 AM

is lpb mean linkin park bloods thats more of a san deigo thing

Kwandilibro
  • Kwandilibro

Be eye itch.

• Members

Posted 17 July 2010 - 03:39 AM

QUOTE (skillz7855 @ Jul 16 2010, 23:25)
is lpb mean linkin park bloods thats more of a san deigo thing

Nope, it's the Lafayette Park Boys, loosely based on the Gotti Boyz of New Orleans. From what I hear the Bloods and Crips aren't sh*t in New Orleans(the same goes for Detroit and Chicago), as they have their own gangs.

skillz7855
  • skillz7855

Soldier

• Members

Posted 17 July 2010 - 04:11 AM

QUOTE (Kwandilibro @ Jul 17 2010, 03:39)
QUOTE (skillz7855 @ Jul 16 2010, 23:25)
is lpb mean linkin park bloods thats  more of a san deigo thing

Nope, it's the Lafayette Park Boys, loosely based on the Gotti Boyz of New Orleans. From what I hear the Bloods and Crips aren't sh*t in New Orleans(the same goes for Detroit and Chicago), as they have their own gangs.

because there is more a goon thing going on in NO

Sanjeem
  • Sanjeem

• Members

Posted 17 July 2010 - 10:06 AM

Are the Gotti boyz Italian or somthing? Gotti...John Gotti, it's just an Italian name so just wondering, This is quite a hard worked topic, I'm making a carcer city topic right now based on all the street gangs and organizations in Chicago. Bassicly on the Spanish Lords, Gangsters Disciples, Vice Lord nation, Chicago outfit, Russian mafia, albanians e.t.c.

Never heard of the Gotti Boyz, infact they must be quite a small and not a powerfull gang, when you type it in on google or the FBI site, it doesn't even show up.

Kwandilibro
  • Kwandilibro

Be eye itch.

• Members

Posted 17 July 2010 - 04:04 PM

QUOTE (Sanjeem @ Jul 17 2010, 06:06)
Are the Gotti boyz Italian or somthing? Gotti...John Gotti, it's just an Italian name so just wondering, This is quite a hard worked topic, I'm making a carcer city topic right now based on all the street gangs and organizations in Chicago. Bassicly on the Spanish Lords, Gangsters Disciples, Vice Lord nation, Chicago outfit, Russian mafia, albanians e.t.c.

Never heard of the Gotti Boyz, infact they must be quite a small and not a powerfull gang, when you type it in on google or the FBI site, it doesn't even show up.

They're a street gang in the 3rd ward, around where the Calliope Projects were/are. Or was it the Melph? It's a small gang though, and the name actually isn't based on John Gotti.

And Chicago gangs, man. That's some cold sh*t. But don't forget the Black P stones, and don't ever, EVER forget the Latin Kings. I will rise up from my chair, find you, and slap you.(There is a gang called the Spanish Lords in Chicago)

Sanjeem
  • Sanjeem

• Members

Posted 17 July 2010 - 04:34 PM

QUOTE (Kwandilibro @ Jul 17 2010, 16:04)

They're a street gang in the 3rd ward, around where the Calliope Projects were/are. Or was it the Melph? It's a small gang though, and the name actually isn't based on John Gotti.

And Chicago gangs, man. That's some cold sh*t. But don't forget the Black P stones, and don't ever, EVER forget the Latin Kings. I will rise up from my chair, find you, and slap you.(There is a gang called the Spanish Lords in Chicago)

I know but..it's not well heard off, and R* equivelent to Latin Kings is spanish lords, you think i'd forget about them...and Black P Stones isn't that big either, it has 6-8000 members, i mean i'll add them, for you i guess man, but they ain't the real sh*t like the bigger street gangs inhabiting this planet. i think i got a nice mix-up of both street gangs and organized crime in chicago tounge.gif Good Loc.

Kwandilibro
  • Kwandilibro

Be eye itch.

• Members

Posted 17 July 2010 - 04:52 PM

QUOTE (Sanjeem @ Jul 17 2010, 12:34)

I know but..it's not well heard off, and R* equivelent to Latin Kings is spanish lords, you think i'd forget about them...and Black P Stones isn't that big either, it has 6-8000 members, i mean i'll add them, for you i guess man, but they ain't the real sh*t like the bigger street gangs inhabiting this planet. i think i got a nice mix-up of both street gangs and organized crime in chicago tounge.gif Good Loc.

Good point, since the GD's and UVLN are a lot bigger, even appearing in other cities like Detroit, Atlanta, and Memphis. And there's a lot of confusion when it comes to Latin gangs in Chitown, since they have the Latin Kings, Spanish Lords, and Latin Counts. But I would stick with the Spanish Lords, since we've already seen them. I think they should consider renaming Chicago, "Gangland"

As for organized crime, it's Chicago. Enough said.

But according to Wikipedia(I hate quoting them), the Black P Stone nation is estimated to have about 42,000 members.

And good luck on your topic, man. biggrin.gif

Sanjeem
  • Sanjeem

• Members

Posted 17 July 2010 - 05:02 PM

QUOTE (Kwandilibro @ Jul 17 2010, 16:52)

Good point, since the GD's and UVLN are a lot bigger, even appearing in other cities like Detroit, Atlanta, and Memphis. And there's a lot of confusion when it comes to Latin gangs in Chitown, since they have the Latin Kings, Spanish Lords, and Latin Counts. But I would stick with the Spanish Lords, since we've already seen them. I think they should consider renaming Chicago, "Gangland"

But according to Wikipedia(I hate quoting them), the Black P Stone nation is estimated to have about 42,000 members.

Cheers, this topic is coming on well, i like the wanted system alot more than other topics, anyway yeah, when you read the wiki quote did it have a citation, i imagine not, anyway the FBI site...Dis >>> http://www.fbi.gov/p...gta_020609.html

Is alot more reliable, it has Gang research, mafia worldwide, it's a great site and very reliable on imfo. But yeah Chicago has a f*ck load of gangs, thats why i'm doing it as a topic, even though organized crime there is the ones controlling the underworld, there are way more street gangs there, mabey more than LA and probably more than New York.

Kwandilibro
  • Kwandilibro

Be eye itch.

• Members

Posted 17 July 2010 - 05:14 PM

QUOTE (Sanjeem @ Jul 17 2010, 13:02)

Cheers, this topic is coming on well, i like the wanted system alot more than other topics, anyway yeah, when you read the wiki quote did it have a citation, i imagine not, anyway the FBI site...Dis >>> http://www.fbi.gov/p...gta_020609.html

Is alot more reliable, it has Gang research, mafia worldwide, it's a great site and very reliable on imfo. But yeah Chicago has a f*ck load of gangs, thats why i'm doing it as a topic, even though organized crime there is the ones controlling the underworld, there are way more street gangs there, mabey more than LA and probably more than New York.

You'd also be surprised out just how organized Chicago gangs are/were. I forgot where i saw it, but I remember seeing somewhere, the gang structure of the Gangster Disciples. They were the most organized street gang I've ever seen.

Sanjeem
  • Sanjeem

• Members

Posted 17 July 2010 - 06:46 PM

I sopose but nowhere near as organized as like the Mafia and sh*t, but yeah Latin Kings are tyehe most organized street gangs i think, i reas it somwhere, sorry for me speelinjg ima kind of tispsy or drinking right now.
Shifty41s_beerhatsmilie2.gif

skillz7855
  • skillz7855

Soldier

• Members

Posted 17 July 2010 - 06:49 PM

QUOTE (Sanjeem @ Jul 17 2010, 10:06)

dont forget black peace stone or 4corner hustlas

skillz7855
  • skillz7855

Soldier

• Members

Posted 17 July 2010 - 06:54 PM

QUOTE (Sanjeem @ Jul 17 2010, 18:46)

I sopose but nowhere near as organized as like the Mafia and sh*t, but yeah Latin Kings are tyehe most organized street gangs i think, i reas it somwhere, sorry for me speelinjg ima kind of tispsy or drinking right now.

alcully the crime there is very organized if you die there no one ever knowns what happened to you and if you seen gangland or go on youtube watch chicago gangs you will see how organized they are but as for as russian, italian mafia im not sure if they have any in chi anymore it more of a black and latino type thing over there

Sanjeem
  • Sanjeem

• Members

Posted 17 July 2010 - 07:13 PM

QUOTE (skillz7855 @ Jul 17 2010, 18:54)
QUOTE (Sanjeem @ Jul 17 2010, 18:46)

alcully the crime there is very organized if you die there no one ever knowns what happened to you and if you seen gangland or go on youtube watch chicago gangs you will see how organized they are but as for as russian, italian mafia im not sure if they have any in chi anymore it more of a black and latino type thing over there

No, they have chicago outfit and some russian mafia which still dominates the underworld, and supplies the main drugs and the main weapons, the chicago outfit has the same size as the Gambino crime family and genovese which is pretty big for a family in America, so yeah, theres a mixture of both thats going to be included in my topic. OT this is really good though, i wish though you focused upon more bigger gangs.

BrownBear
  • BrownBear

Dr. Green Thumb.

• Members
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 17 July 2010 - 07:51 PM

You have to add Black p, stones Sanjeem, didnt they set a bomb in Chicago or plan to blow it up or something, they were like early Islamic extremists in the US.

Kwandilibro
  • Kwandilibro

Be eye itch.

• Members

Posted 17 July 2010 - 07:59 PM

QUOTE (skillz7855 @ Jul 17 2010, 14:49)

Almost forgot the 4 Corner hustlers, although they aren't as big. That's where i got the name 7th Street Hustlers from in my Huron State topic.

@Sanjeem, the bigger gangs start to appear in Artendale, and the mafia appears a lot in VC.

Sanjeem
  • Sanjeem

• Members

Posted 17 July 2010 - 08:17 PM

QUOTE (Kwandilibro @ Jul 17 2010, 19:59)

Almost forgot the 4 Corner hustlers, although they aren't as big. That's where i got the name 7th Street Hustlers from in my Huron State topic.

@Sanjeem, the bigger gangs start to appear in Artendale, and the mafia appears a lot in VC.

Yeah, in real life the Gambinos have alot of ties in Miami/VC. devil.gif

I'm stil, drunk, jesus christ i'm going to lay off got a hile

Kwandilibro
  • Kwandilibro

Be eye itch.

• Members

Posted 17 July 2010 - 08:45 PM

QUOTE (Sanjeem @ Jul 17 2010, 16:17)

Lol......

I figure I'll make up some new mob families in VC, and I'll have to think up something for Artendale.

But what other OC operate in Miami?

Sanjeem
  • Sanjeem

• Members

Posted 17 July 2010 - 09:23 PM

QUOTE (Kwandilibro @ Jul 17 2010, 20:45)

Lol......

I figure I'll make up some new mob families in VC, and I'll have to think up something for Artendale.

There are The Colombian cartels, Georgian and Russian Mafia's, also i would stick with Gambetti's and...messina's in Vice City the families that are in IV, as in real life they are the only italian OC thats operate in VC.

Add some kind of Traid organizations aswell , not big but present.

Kwandilibro
  • Kwandilibro

Be eye itch.

• Members

Posted 17 July 2010 - 09:25 PM

QUOTE (Sanjeem @ Jul 17 2010, 17:23)
QUOTE (Kwandilibro @ Jul 17 2010, 20:45)

Lol......

There are The Colombian cartels, Georgian and Russian Mafia's, also i would stick with Gambetti's and...messina's in Vice City the families that are in IV, as in real life they are the only italian OC thats operate in VC.

Add some kind of Traid organizations aswell , not big but present.

Anything that's present needs to be blown up.(exaggerated I mean)

Sanjeem
  • Sanjeem

• Members

Posted 17 July 2010 - 09:31 PM

Do you mean blown up as in...make it seem bigger and sutff, then yeah, i suggest adding, Colombian Cartel, Triads, georgian Bratva, Russian Bratva, Gambetti crime family, Messina Crime family and thats about it for now...thats my advice icon14.gif

Kwandilibro
  • Kwandilibro

Be eye itch.

• Members

Posted 17 July 2010 - 09:34 PM

QUOTE (Sanjeem @ Jul 17 2010, 17:31)
Do you mean blown up as in...make it seem bigger and sutff, then yeah, i suggest adding, Colombian Cartel, Triads, georgian Bratva, Russian Bratva, Gambetti crime family, Messina Crime family and thats about it for now...thats my advice icon14.gif

Yeah, that's what i meant. Thanks biggrin.gif . Any ideas on Atlanta?

Drift-Kingz
  • Drift-Kingz

• BUSTED!

Posted 17 July 2010 - 09:43 PM

Yo Kwandilibro. Whens the Map coming?

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users