Help and Discussion of IV modding only. Please post mod releases in the Mod Showroom
- Please read the Official Modification Forum Rules & Procedure BEFORE posting!
- Mods in Multiplayer are not allowed
- Data topics: The following topics contain extremely useful data relating to the modifying of IV.
- Please ensure you read the Modding Round Up guide so you know what currently can be done in IV.
- The conversion of episodic content is not allowed.
How can I edit a WTD file?
Posted 06 July 2010 - 09:00 PM
Sorry if this is an easy question, but I did a quick search and it was not fruitful.
Thank you very much for your help.
Posted 07 July 2010 - 10:48 AM
Posted 07 July 2010 - 01:44 PM
You need a program called GXT editor, but for GTA IV, and update to the latest update so it can read TBoGT and TLAD files.
So you download that and click 'Open' and then go to common\text and open american.gxt
From there you can do things like name the vehicle you want example: You can change Banshee to Dodge Viper
Posted 08 July 2010 - 03:39 PM
0 user(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users