Photo

How did Tommy Vercetti die?

186 replies to this topic
UbK_families
  • UbK_families

YG Cash

• BUSTED!

Posted 23 April 2011 - 03:23 AM

tommy is dead he died in the 90's . The mob put a hit out on him and CJ is still alive but he's not active (gang banging) anymore he changed his life.

Mr White0161
  • Mr White0161

I am the f*cking shark.

• Members

Posted 23 April 2011 - 07:49 AM

I think he's alive in well in Vice City. Like come on, Ray Liota is too awesome to die cool.gif

UbK_families
  • UbK_families

YG Cash

• BUSTED!

Posted 23 April 2011 - 04:38 PM

QUOTE (Mr White0161 @ Apr 23 2011, 07:49)
I think he's alive in well in Vice City. Like come on, Ray Liota is too awesome to die cool.gif

he's dead bruh. He was killed in 96, his body was found in a cornfield in Virginia. He was shot twice in the back of the head execution style. Drug kingpins/Mob guys dont live long thats just how it is. RIP Tommy

bammargera
  • bammargera

Just Call Me Rob, Its Easier That Way

• Members

Posted 23 April 2011 - 05:54 PM

QUOTE (UbK_families @ Apr 23 2011, 16:38)

he's dead bruh. He was killed in 96, his body was found in a cornfield in Virginia. He was shot twice in the back of the head execution style. Drug kingpins/Mob guys dont live long thats just how it is. RIP Tommy

You can't just make sh*t up and call it fact, the "latest" info on Tommy is that he's alive at the beginning of SA, after that no one knows.

UbK_families
  • UbK_families

YG Cash

• BUSTED!

Posted 23 April 2011 - 06:06 PM

QUOTE (bammargera @ Apr 23 2011, 17:54)

You can't just make sh*t up and call it fact, the "latest" info on Tommy is that he's alive at the beginning of SA, after that no one knows.

i do what the f*ck i want like I said Tommy is dead END OF DISCUSSION !! U folk dick ride tommy too hard he was a G we all kno that but damn stop being a groupie

ChopTheDog.
  • ChopTheDog.

War. War never changes.

• Members
  • None

Posted 25 April 2011 - 09:00 PM

QUOTE (UbK_families @ Apr 23 2011, 18:06)

i do what the f*ck i want like I said Tommy is dead END OF DISCUSSION !! U folk dick ride tommy too hard he was a G we all kno that but damn stop being a groupie

No one gives a flying f*ck about your opinion, can you give evidence prove it?
  • abccba123 likes this

UbK_families
  • UbK_families

YG Cash

• BUSTED!

Posted 25 April 2011 - 09:20 PM

QUOTE (The_Sorrow @ Apr 25 2011, 21:00)
QUOTE (UbK_families @ Apr 23 2011, 18:06)

No one gives a flying f*ck about your opinion, can you give evidence prove it?

no one gives a f*ck about your existance so why dnt u do us all a favor and KILL YOURSELF!!

MyDog
  • MyDog

FC BARCELONA

• Members

Posted 28 April 2011 - 11:44 AM

Someone is getting bus-teeed...

BadaBing15
  • BadaBing15

Capo De Tutti i Capi

• Members

Posted 30 April 2011 - 01:09 PM

QUOTE (Claude Speed. @ Jul 4 2010, 20:00)
QUOTE (MyDog @ Jul 4 2010, 16:39)
With the empire he managed there's no way someone assassinated him.

No f*cking sh*t!? The mob could have found a way to kill him after what he did to Sonny. A sniper could off him easily from a distance.

With the death of Sonny, the incarceration of Giorgio and the death of Mike, who would kill Tommy??

And plus, the Forelli Family are already having there hands full with the Sindaccos and the Leones,maybe Tommy died of Old age, he probably lived to see the timeline in GTA III

UbK_families
  • UbK_families

YG Cash

• BUSTED!

Posted 30 April 2011 - 11:12 PM Edited by UbK_families, 30 April 2011 - 11:23 PM.

QUOTE (BadaBing15 @ Apr 30 2011, 13:09)

No f*cking sh*t!? The mob could have found a way to kill him after what he did to Sonny. A sniper could off him easily from a distance.

With the death of Sonny, the incarceration of Giorgio and the death of Mike, who would kill Tommy??

And plus, the Forelli Family are already having there hands full with the Sindaccos and the Leones,maybe Tommy died of Old age, he probably lived to see the timeline in GTA III

the vercetti hit was ordered by the commission because of sonny's death------alot of people turned on tommy after he killed sonny he made alot of enemies and thats what ultimately killed him

BadaBing15
  • BadaBing15

Capo De Tutti i Capi

• Members

Posted 01 May 2011 - 04:11 AM Edited by BadaBing15, 01 May 2011 - 04:16 AM.

QUOTE (UbK_families @ Apr 30 2011, 23:12)

the vercetti hit was ordered by the commission because of sonny's death------alot of people turned on tommy after he killed sonny he made alot of enemies and thats what ultimately killed him

That may be possible, but with the ongoing war between the 3 families, I'm sure the Commission wouldn't bother with their problem far down south

Here are the possible reasons why The Commission didnt continue with the hit

1.) Sindacco vs. Leone Mob war
2.) Incarceration and Death of Major Forelli members
3.) Feuds over Turf in LC
4.) Colombians muscling in on Liberty
5.) The other 2 families doesnt like the streets of liberty to be filled with drugs, like in the intro of GTA VC

UbK_families
  • UbK_families

YG Cash

• BUSTED!

Posted 01 May 2011 - 03:12 PM

killing a boss is automatic execution

Cash High
  • Cash High

Snitch

• Members

Posted 01 May 2011 - 10:33 PM

I agree that just because Sonny was whacked didn't necessarily mean an automatic death sentence for Tommy. Sonny seemed like an unpredictable and wild boss and with the Forelli family already in sh*t deep problems back in Liberty, I doubt The Commission wanted more problems down south because of Sonny. The Commission had their own problems with the Sindacco + Leone + Forelli rivarly heating up and boiling over during the 90s. The whole Vice City episode was in 1986. Depending on the individual, I think most could agree that it probably took a few years for Vercetti's empire to grow like it did. After Sonny's assassination, the 90s were probably starting to roll around, and by that time Liberty was in a mess with the organized crime elements at each other's necks. And just because you kill a mob boss doesn't equal automatic execution. John Gotti whacked one of the most powerful and well known bosses Paul Castellano without the real life commission's permission and it took a prison sentence and cancer to bring him down.

I think Tommy either retired and went on to live as an old rich man, or succumbed to law enforcement or another element besides Italian organized crime.

BadaBing15
  • BadaBing15

Capo De Tutti i Capi

• Members

Posted 01 May 2011 - 11:25 PM

QUOTE (UbK_families @ May 1 2011, 15:12)

Possible, but if I remember correctly, Sonny's huge plan was to go invest on drugs, mainly coke, in which the commission would never allow, and so tommy saved them the trouble of doing it themselves,

Possible, but if I remember correctly, Sonny's huge plan was to go invest on drugs, mainly coke, in which the commission would never allow, and so tommy saved them the trouble of doing it themselves,

Bucky914
  • Bucky914

I eat people?

• Members

Posted 02 May 2011 - 03:52 AM

Dude, lay off the bong.

And if anyone killed Tommy, it was Claude. suicidal.gif

BadaBing15
  • BadaBing15

Capo De Tutti i Capi

• Members

Posted 02 May 2011 - 04:05 AM

QUOTE (Bucky914 @ May 2 2011, 03:52)

Dude, lay off the bong.

And if anyone killed Tommy, it was Claude. suicidal.gif

The Mute guy? Why the hell would he want to kill Tommy? He has no reason for killing Tommy, and plus he still has problems wih them Leones,Triads and Cartels from upnorth, killing Tommy would just add to more oh his problems, and I dont think Claude's that stupid ph34r.gif

UbK_families
  • UbK_families

YG Cash

• BUSTED!

Posted 02 May 2011 - 04:30 AM

QUOTE (BadaBing15 @ May 1 2011, 23:25)

all the commission famlies were into drug trafficking it was the elephant in the room that no one talked about. Drugs have always been a big earner for the mob.

BadaBing15
  • BadaBing15

Capo De Tutti i Capi

• Members

Posted 02 May 2011 - 04:39 AM

QUOTE (UbK_families @ May 2 2011, 04:30)
QUOTE (BadaBing15 @ May 1 2011, 23:25)

all the commission famlies were into drug trafficking it was the elephant in the room that no one talked about. Drugs have always been a big earner for the mob.

Dont know about that, but it was mentioned in the intro of GTA VC though that the other families " Dont touch drugs"

UbK_families
  • UbK_families

YG Cash

• BUSTED!

Posted 02 May 2011 - 05:23 AM

yea thats the law of the old mob u not supposed too sell drugs but the new mob deals in drugs heavily its another racket 4 them the money is to much to turn down

FearTheLiving
  • FearTheLiving

Giovane D'onore

• Members

Posted 02 May 2011 - 05:30 AM

I don't think he's dead (GTA III Era at least) probably still running his business or stepped down and retired.

BadaBing15
  • BadaBing15

Capo De Tutti i Capi

• Members

Posted 02 May 2011 - 05:49 AM

QUOTE (UbK_families @ May 2 2011, 05:23)
yea thats the law of the old mob u not supposed too sell drugs but the new mob deals in drugs heavily its another racket 4 them the money is to much to turn down

Ok, so let's say that you're right about the "new' mob selling drugs, but wouldn't it be dumb of them to bring more bloodshed by killing tommy, and i'm sure in the process, more mobster will be killed in the assault, and wouldnt it be more productive if they just started a partnership with Vercetti instead?? cause Tommy is the main coke supplier in VC, and i'm sure the commission would gain huge profit from this partnership

UbK_families
  • UbK_families

YG Cash

• BUSTED!

Posted 02 May 2011 - 05:55 AM

QUOTE (BadaBing15 @ May 2 2011, 05:49)
yea thats the law of the old mob u not supposed too sell drugs but the new mob deals in drugs heavily its another racket 4 them the  money is to much to turn down

Ok, so let's say that you're right about the "new' mob selling drugs, but wouldn't it be dumb of them to bring more bloodshed by killing tommy, and i'm sure in the process, more mobster will be killed in the assault, and wouldnt it be more productive if they just started a partnership with Vercetti instead?? cause Tommy is the main coke supplier in VC, and i'm sure the commission would gain huge profit from this partnership

true but the mob does things how they want to do em. To others it mite seem dumb but to them its the right way

BadaBing15
  • BadaBing15

Capo De Tutti i Capi

• Members

Posted 02 May 2011 - 05:59 AM

QUOTE (UbK_families @ May 2 2011, 05:55)
yea thats the law of the old mob u not supposed too sell drugs but the new mob deals in drugs heavily its another racket 4 them the  money is to much to turn down

true but the mob does things how they want to do em. To others it mite seem dumb but to them its the right way

But Its Just Business, even the death of Sonny was just business, Dude if you want to understand better, I suggest you watch Godfather 1, and you'll know what I mean

MyDog
  • MyDog

FC BARCELONA

• Members

Posted 02 May 2011 - 03:10 PM

A Mafia family takes only the death of one of them personally. But still, business is the most important thing.

UbK_families
  • UbK_families

YG Cash

• BUSTED!

Posted 02 May 2011 - 04:29 PM

QUOTE (BadaBing15 @ May 2 2011, 05:59)
QUOTE (UbK_families @ May 2 2011, 05:55)

But Its Just Business, even the death of Sonny was just business, Dude if you want to understand better, I suggest you watch Godfather 1, and you'll know what I mean

yeen gotta tell me dat sh*t i know how the mob work and what i said is TRUE!

BadaBing15
  • BadaBing15

Capo De Tutti i Capi

• Members

Posted 02 May 2011 - 11:40 PM

Yeah, and if keeping Vercetti alive means another business opportunity then, i'm sure instead of putting the screws on him, the mob'll be doing business with him,

UbK_families
  • UbK_families

YG Cash

• BUSTED!

Posted 02 May 2011 - 11:48 PM

when the mob wants somebody's buisness they kill em and take it. And thats exactly what happend to tommy except he was killed more for the death of a Don then drug money. But the mob got a two for one with that situation.

BadaBing15
  • BadaBing15

Capo De Tutti i Capi

• Members

Posted 03 May 2011 - 03:56 AM

But they cant afford anymore another war, if vercetti will get killed, do you think no one will do nothing about it? Im sure killing Tommy would just bring in more problems than profit, and plus retaliation is not out of the question,

UbK_families
  • UbK_families

YG Cash

• BUSTED!

Posted 03 May 2011 - 02:06 PM Edited by UbK_families, 03 May 2011 - 02:09 PM.

QUOTE (BadaBing15 @ May 3 2011, 03:56)
But they cant afford anymore another war, if vercetti will get killed, do you think no  one will do nothing about it? Im sure killing Tommy would just bring in more problems than profit, and plus retaliation is not out of the question,

tommy's crew was no match for the mob bruh he had the vercetti gang but they wasnt no trained killers like the mob. Tommy was out numbered and out matched --no body wins against the mob. And as far as retaliation goes there wasnt one because the guys he ran with no better than to start a war with the Forelli's.

MyDog
  • MyDog

FC BARCELONA

• Members

Posted 03 May 2011 - 03:14 PM

Dude, stop acting a gangster and expert about Mafia. Mob never wants war, because war is bad for business. Business is number one thing in the Mafia. Only if one of THEM gets killed, a war happens because they take it as personal offense.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users