Posted 13 April 2014 - 08:25 AM

Merged Chips' thread with this one.

RedStarRising
  • RedStarRising

Normal User

• Members
  • Algeria

Posted 08 May 2014 - 02:44 PM

Hello! can one of you guys review my mission?

http://dyom.gtagames.nl/show/31886

it would be really great if you could.

-RedStarRising

Chips237
  • Chips237

Wide-eyed wanderer

• Members
  • Philippines

Posted 08 May 2014 - 03:01 PM

Finally! Another request came after ages.

I'll get on to it quickly.

Huzaifa khan
  • Huzaifa khan

U Can't See me!!!

• Members
  • Pakistan

Posted 08 May 2014 - 03:10 PM

Chips! can you review my Los Santos Most Wanted's Ch#1 after review the mission of RedstarRising here is my ch#1 link:http://dyom.gtagames.nl/show/31919

Chips237
  • Chips237

Wide-eyed wanderer

• Members
  • Philippines

Posted 08 May 2014 - 03:18 PM

8516be07_o.png

Writing [/]

Decent

It wasn't perfect, but at the very least there are few mistakes if there aren't none. Keep it up!

Presentation [/]

Good

Good placement of actors and vehicles, but I didn't understand why there was a dump truck in the battle?

Length [X]

Short

Mission time is around 2-4 minutes, depending on your skill. The battle was too short, only two waves of Ballas came, but it is understandable since they were almost wiped out after the game.

Difficulty [/]

Medium

The mission was somehow hard, but is easy enough if you have the skill. The Balla boss had too much health IMO.

Variety [X]

Could be better

This mission lacked variety. Almost all cars were painted the same, like 25 Ballas were the same actors and their weapons were all the same. This needs work among all criteria.

Overall: Not bad for a beginner. Keep it up, and we're expecting better missions from you!

Huzaifa khan
  • Huzaifa khan

U Can't See me!!!

• Members
  • Pakistan

Posted 09 May 2014 - 04:40 AM

Chips! can you review my Los Santos Most Wanted's Ch#1 ink:http://dyom.gtagames.nl/show/31919

ProdigyX34
  • ProdigyX34

DYOM Race Designer ProDX34

• Members
  • Indonesia

Posted 09 May 2014 - 07:04 AM

I'm really appreciated if someone have a time to review my mission pack before i'm able to launch another part of TPOD, it will be great if someone can do that...

I might request another review for another part of TPOD after i released it soon

RedStarRising
  • RedStarRising

Normal User

• Members
  • Algeria

Posted 09 May 2014 - 09:35 AM

8516be07_o.png

Writing [/]

Decent

It wasn't perfect, but at the very least there are few mistakes if there aren't none. Keep it up!

Presentation [/]

Good

Good placement of actors and vehicles, but I didn't understand why there was a dump truck in the battle?

Length [X]

Short

Mission time is around 2-4 minutes, depending on your skill. The battle was too short, only two waves of Ballas came, but it is understandable since they were almost wiped out after the game.

Difficulty [/]

Medium

The mission was somehow hard, but is easy enough if you have the skill. The Balla boss had too much health IMO.

Variety [X]

Could be better

This mission lacked variety. Almost all cars were painted the same, like 25 Ballas were the same actors and their weapons were all the same. This needs work among all criteria.

Overall: Not bad for a beginner. Keep it up, and we're expecting better missions from you!

It's understandable...+ based on this storyline Ballas and Vagos are mearly ghosts...their last turfs are nearly gone.btw the reason why it was short was because i was in a hurry of creating a mission...and now i will create a better mission...also what do you mean by a ''dump''truck? i'm not sure what you mean by that,reply with the answer

RedStarRising
  • RedStarRising

Normal User

• Members
  • Algeria

Posted 09 May 2014 - 09:50 AM

I'm really appreciated if someone have a time to review my mission pack before i'm able to launch another part of TPOD, it will be great if someone can do that...

I might request another review for another part of TPOD after i released it soon

I am not the best Reviewer but i could give it a shot...Reply to me with an answer-Yes or No   if yes then i will review your missions and maybe rate them...With Difficulty,Variety,Length,Presentation and Writing.

ProdigyX34
  • ProdigyX34

DYOM Race Designer ProDX34

• Members
  • Indonesia

Posted 09 May 2014 - 10:36 AM

I am not the best Reviewer but i could give it a shot...Reply to me with an answer-Yes or No   if yes then i will review your missions and maybe rate them...With Difficulty,Variety,Length,Presentation and Writing.

Everyone can review the mission, so if you want to review some missions of mine, no problem and i can say yes. Just make sure you can giving me a detailed review because i'll using it as a lesson for making another part of my mission pack become better...

RedStarRising
  • RedStarRising

Normal User

• Members
  • Algeria

Posted 09 May 2014 - 10:45 AM

Everyone can review the mission, so if you want to review some missions of mine, no problem and i can say yes. Just make sure you can giving me a detailed review because i'll using it as a lesson for making another part of my mission pack become better...

Ok, I will start it...Now
P.S i will record it just to proof it,to you that i will do your missions with no cheats,if there are any bugs i will try to spot them

KD himan
  • KD himan

The Electro AfghaN™

• BUSTED!
  • Vietnam

Posted 09 May 2014 - 10:57 AM

-Snip-

It's understandable...+ based on this storyline Ballas and Vagos are mearly ghosts...their last turfs are nearly gone.btw the reason why it was short was because i was in a hurry of creating a mission...and now i will create a better mission...also what do you mean by a ''dump''truck? i'm not sure what you mean by that,reply with the answer

Dump truck is Dumper truck in GTA San Andreas. [ IDK what i am saying but this question is very silly. use your common sense, i hope that you'd complete all Query missions for god's sake ]. and one more thing, do not Double post.

Huzaifa khan
  • Huzaifa khan

U Can't See me!!!

• Members
  • Pakistan

Posted 09 May 2014 - 11:01 AM

Hey! KD can you review my (MP) L.S Most Wanted's Chapter#1 :)

RedStarRising
  • RedStarRising

Normal User

• Members
  • Algeria

Posted 09 May 2014 - 11:03 AM

-Snip-

Dump truck is Dumper truck in GTA San Andreas. [ IDK what i am saying but this question is very silly. use your common sense, i hope that you'd complete all Query missions for god's sake ]. and one more thing, do not Double post.

if you actually look at when it was posted it's not a double post -,-

KD himan
  • KD himan

The Electro AfghaN™

• BUSTED!
  • Vietnam

Posted 09 May 2014 - 11:11 AM

-Snip-

if you actually look at when it was posted it's not a double post -,-

I hope you know what is double post. -_-

Your first post - 

-Chips's Review-

And second one again -

-ProDX34's Post-

So? 

@Huzaifa - Sure when i'll get time or even tonight pal.

RedStarRising
  • RedStarRising

Normal User

• Members
  • Algeria

Posted 09 May 2014 - 11:12 AM

if you want to argue like a 10 year old,you're welcome to try.Congrats being trolled by a 17 year old

SatournFan
  • SatournFan

Ten Outta Fish

• The Yardies
  • Russia

Posted 09 May 2014 - 11:16 AM

if you want to argue like a 10 year old,you're welcome to try.Congrats being trolled by a 17 year old

Don't argue here, this is a topic for reviews. Use PM instead.

Besides, he was right about you double-posting. Avoid doing it next time.

KD himan
  • KD himan

The Electro AfghaN™

• BUSTED!
  • Vietnam

Posted 09 May 2014 - 11:17 AM

Nevermind.

RedStarRising
  • RedStarRising

Normal User

• Members
  • Algeria

Posted 09 May 2014 - 12:02 PM

8516be07_o.png

Writing [/]

Decent

Presentation [/]

Good

Length [X]

Short

Difficulty [/]

Medium

Variety [X]

Could be better

I know what you meant by the Big Truck,It was meant to be a ''Safe spot to Gather your Bearings and Take Cover''

Hans5958
  • Hans5958

Play 6 GTA Games!

• Members
  • Indonesia

Posted 03 June 2014 - 08:03 AM

Can anyone (I look the notes) review my mission? http://dyom.gtagames.nl/show/32255

AnDReJ98
  • AnDReJ98

Gangsta

• Members
  • Serbia

Posted 05 June 2014 - 09:40 PM

Could somebody review first episode of my mission-pack EFSF? 

http://gtaforums.com...o/?p=1065483527

ONProductions
  • ONProductions

Better known as DYOM 123

• Members
  • Tunisia

Posted 06 June 2014 - 07:22 PM

Could somebody review first episode of my mission-pack EFSF? 

http://gtaforums.com...o/?p=1065483527

i'll take it for you AnDReJ98

AnDReJ98
  • AnDReJ98

Gangsta

• Members
  • Serbia

Posted 07 June 2014 - 11:37 AM

Okay, thanks i will wait for your review!

ONProductions
  • ONProductions

Better known as DYOM 123

• Members
  • Tunisia

Posted 07 June 2014 - 03:45 PM

Okay, thanks i will wait for your review!

BTW, do you want me also to review the intro?

AnDReJ98
  • AnDReJ98

Gangsta

• Members
  • Serbia

Posted 07 June 2014 - 04:03 PM

Yea, the whole first episode.

ONProductions
  • ONProductions

Better known as DYOM 123

• Members
  • Tunisia

Posted 09 June 2014 - 04:47 PM Edited by Dyom 123, 22 June 2014 - 06:20 PM.

So AnDReJ98, here's the review of the first missions of EFSF : Episode 1. I will continue the other missions ASAP.

Welcome Home
Writingvery good : Some typing mistakes but covered with the good language and vocabulary. The idea is easy to understand
Presentation : very good : Well accurated and timed cutscenes. I especially liked the cutscene that shows the dynamite flying in the air and the explosions with the slow motion cutscene
Length : decent : it can be done in 2 minutes. the player takes the role of Brian Robinson going to a hotel in Queens. But he gets out of it because it was destoyed. you don't have the chance to play only once just make your way out of the hotel.
Difficulty : very easy : you can find a fire extincter to get out of the hotel and there is not much fire to extinct
Variety : Good: the actors are different, i did not notice similar actors or cars. there is not too much objects including the explosions and fire.
Old Chapter
Writing : Very good : the main idea is comprehensive in general. There's some typing mistakes that can be found in this mission though.
Presentation :Very Good: the cutscenes are well accurated and timed. Good choosing for the actors animations.
Length : quite good : It could be done in 3 minutes. as Bryan Robinson, You'll be going with your friend John shopping then you'll return home.
Difficulty : Very Easy : You have nothing to do but to drive to the supermarket then going back home
Variety : Decent : there is no pickups. the actors including Bryan and John.
New times, New people
Writing : Quite excellent : better than the first two missions, I can barely notice some mistakes but..that's good! 
Presentation : Very good : As usual, well timed and accurated cutscenes with different animations for actors.
Length : good : It can be done in 4 minutes and 50 seconds exactly depending on your shooting and driving skills.
Difficulty : Medium : It's kinda hard to shoot the bottles with the timing, you should be well habituated on shooting unless you'll fail.
Variety : Decent : there are only one weapon pickup, almost 7 bottle objects. And actors including Bryan, John and the Triads leader.
Confusion
Writing : Excellent: there are no such mistakes noticed. good language and grammar.The idea is easy to understand. 
Presentation Very Good : Good scenes and well timed. the animations are well choosen that fits the situation.
Length : Short : It can be done in 3 minutes and 10 seconds exactly depending on your fighting skills. You have the chance to play only once to defend John against the enemies
Difficulty : Easy : The enemies have a low health, they can be killed easily. Besides, they're equipped with some shovels and bats.
Variety : Decent :  there are a very small amount of objects ingame. There are only 2 car used but the actors were different including Brian, John, and the enemies.  
Little Flashback
Writing : Very Good : Some spelling mistakes but they're not clear, good language and vocabulary used. That's all.
Presentation : Quite Good : As every time, the designer make the cutscenes well accurated and timed. Also, the animations were good but there is nothing new or surprising.
Length : Short : It can be done in 2 minutes and 18 seconds exactly. The whole mission is composed of cutscenes.
Difficuly : Easy peasy ! : because you have no chance to play the missions, you just have to watch the cutscenes, which is a very boring thing.
Variety : Could Be Better : there are no objects used. Besides, there are only two cars. the actors including Brian and Black

AnDReJ98
  • AnDReJ98

Gangsta

• Members
  • Serbia

Posted 09 June 2014 - 05:03 PM

Thanks for review such as that! I highly appreciate it. I'm waiting to see next reviews cause missions got complicated after those you played. 

Dog3
  • Dog3

Player Hater

• New Members
  • Lithuania

Posted 03 July 2014 - 03:38 PM

Hey! I'm a bit of a newcomer. I've started playing around with DYOM three days ago I have just finished my very first mission for release and I hope you can review it.

Here you go: http://dyom.gtagames.nl/show/32868

AnDReJ98
  • AnDReJ98

Gangsta

• Members
  • Serbia

Posted 03 July 2014 - 07:49 PM Edited by AnDReJ98, 03 July 2014 - 07:50 PM.

Grove Street's Last Stand

Writing: Excellent - I didn't saw any grammar mistake, from the other side, it's really good to see newcomer that knows English very good.

Presentation: Good - I think it could be done little better, since this is just basic 'defend hood' like from regular game. I'll review mission on regular way regardless you are a newcomer, it's better to know what to improve from beginning.

Lenght: Good - Mission overall was short, just shooting around in grove street, i finished it in 5 minutes because of 'Armored ballas', i had to runaway and surprise them with bombs, or i would be dead cause they got miniguns.

​Difficulty: Medium - The only hard moment were armored ballas with miniguns. Other than that was easy, Vagos cars didn't have a good route points so they crashed and i could kill them easily, same in beginning, enemies had low HP. 

Variety: Good - I wanted to give even higher rating on this point, but Grove Street cars were all same, and same color, also vagos. Though many ballas actors were totally varied. 

Overall, it was a good mission, especially for a beginner. It was too short, but the idea with armored ballas helped in extending the mission, though it could be done better, than just standing at one location and shooting around. A.I should have been re-done again, since driving was totally horrible, actors were driving everywhere like crazy. Variety & difficulty are on the good path, also well implemented in this mission. I would like to see how would you make story with more missions, how would you implement all that. Anyway, you are on the good way, keep it up!  :^: 

Huzaifa khan
  • Huzaifa khan

U Can't See me!!!

• Members
  • Pakistan

Posted 03 July 2014 - 08:15 PM

Hi, guys I made a remake of Tagging up turf can anyone review it and tell me their opinion that how's the mission:
http://dyom.gtagames.nl/show/29661

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users