DYOM Mission Reviews
Posted 23 August 2012 - 08:22 AM
Here is a link to first season:
Thanks Hope you like it
Posted 23 August 2012 - 07:39 PM Edited by Secronom President, 26 August 2012 - 11:59 PM.
Dusty_The_Jackal - http://dyom.gtagames...t=show&id=19940 - Not taken.
Dusty_The_Jackal - http://dyom.gtagames...t=show&id=19933 - Not taken.
Secronom President - http://www.gtaforums...howtopic=510842 - Taken by lee_atsugai
xMatix - http://dyom.gtagames...t=show&id=20169 - Not taken.
TheXProject - http://dyom.gtagames...t=show&id=17260 - Not taken.
TheXProject - http://dyom.gtagames...t=show&id=20431 - Not taken.
Strayboy - http://www.gtaforums...howtopic=520891 - Not taken.
IXMJXI - http://www.gtaforums...howtopic=504819 - Not taken.
CallanGTA - http://dyom.gtagames.nl/show/20758 - Not taken.
SquirrelCrazy - http://dyom.gtagames.nl/show/20757 - Not taken.
Posted 26 August 2012 - 02:34 AM
There will be a new DYOM reviewer who will get into the team and his name is...xGhostx.
I just read his review he wrote on PM and it's very good.
Please be kind with his review and as for xGhostx, keep up the great work.
In the meantime...
It seems that one reviewer just got banned. So I would have to delete him.
Posted 27 August 2012 - 12:00 AM
Posted 27 August 2012 - 12:47 AM
link on signature
Posted 03 September 2012 - 12:53 PM
This topic helps me a lot in creating my missions!!!
Posted 09 September 2012 - 04:09 PM
Posted 12 September 2012 - 09:55 AM
Posted 19 September 2012 - 07:46 PM
|QUOTE (Secronom President @ Aug 23 2012, 19:39)|
| Dusty_The_Jackal - http://dyom.gtagames...t=show&id=19905 - Not taken.|
Dusty_The_Jackal - http://dyom.gtagames...t=show&id=19940 - Not taken.
Dusty_The_Jackal - http://dyom.gtagames...t=show&id=19933 - Not taken.
Been a long time since I reviewed a mission. Going to take these 3 for now.
Posted 21 September 2012 - 12:16 PM
Good to see you still going strong AznKei.
Posted 27 September 2012 - 08:54 AM
Today, I'm going to review 3 missions made by Dusty_The_Jackal . They're part of his Resilience series.
Please click on the link below in order find links to download them:
Now, it's time for the review,
- Writing: Very good . There were no noticeable grammar errors in the mission.
- Presentation: Very good . All the cutscenes were well timed and focused. The weather and explosives also contributed a lot to the presentation.
- Length: Very Good ,as it takes 8 minutes to complete. The mission starts where Alex and Rex are on top of a building and the GPS is signaling them to go to the pier. As they make their way, they are attacked by several agents, when they Alex and Rex manage to kill them. After they meet The resistance. Briana tells them to set up defense, and after a while a hunter destroys the whole place
- Difficulty: Easy .Even though there is a bit of gunfight, it's quite easy to take down the agents because of the huge area to escape the bullets and find cover.
- Variety: Decent Easy. . Actors include Alex, Rex, Briana, Jacob, the agents, and the members of the resistance. Vehicles include Hunter. Weapons include Pistol. A variety of objects including crates and boxes could be seen at the pier.
- Length: Long , as it takes 17 minutes to complete. After the hunter attacks, almost all the members of the resistance are dead. Jacob is badly hurt. Alex and one of the other members go to the hospital to get an ambulance. At the hospital, they find a medic who gets almost killed by an agent, until Alex and the bodyguard saves him. The medic says that the ambulance is heavily protected by the Ascesions, and their leader Xavier is also there. The three then attacks the Ascesion. The medic takes the ambulance to the pier, while Alex and Rex goes ahead to find Xavier in the building. After reaching the top floor, Alex is separated from Rex. Alex apparently kills him, when he sees something strange.
- Difficulty: Very hard . The shootouts takes place in open areas so that is not very hard. The hard part comes after apparently killing Xavier. There is a small time limit in which Alex has to find a safe place away from the explosions.
- Variety: Very good . Actors include Alex, Rex, Brianna, Jacob, Xavier, the bodyguard, the Ascesians and the medic. Vehicles include BF 400, helicopter, cheetah, some cars for cover around the helicopter and the ambulance. Objects include explosives.
Supply and Demand
- Length: Very good ,as it takes 8 minutes to complete. After the previous mission, the Resistance is afraid that the Ascesion will come to attack them. The resistance doesn't have enough weapons so they decide to recruit a arms dealer. After recruiting him, they are met by Johanna, who also has her own resistance group and she welcomes them to their headquarters.
- Difficulty: Too Hard . There are many enemies with powerful weapons waiting outside the ammunation store, and the five star wanted level doesn't help at all. I had to use the wanted level cheat, otherwise it would have been impossible for me to beat the mission.
- Variety: Very good . Characters include Alex, Carlos, Rex, Briana, Derrek, Johanna and the Ascesions. Weapons include shotguns, SMGs, AK-47, M16 and rifle. Objects include crates and explosives. Vehicles include BF injection and trucks.
overall the missions are very good. The difficulty of the missions gives a challenge to the player and gives the missions a great replay value. The variety of the missions is also good. There is one flaw noticed in the second mission. The player gets different weapons after he has been teleported without any explanation. It seems a bit unrealistic and it's best that the player has the same weapons he had before he was teleported. The mission designer should keep up the good work.
Posted 01 October 2012 - 10:45 AM
Today, I'm going to review 8 missions made by xMatix . They're part of his Theory of Revolution series.
Click on the link below in order to download them:
Now, it's time for the review,
- Writing: Good . There are many grammar and spelling errors though the the text is still understandable.
- Presentation: Excellent . The cutscenes are well focused and timed with enough action in them. The animations make them more lively.
Viva Las Venturas
- Length: Decent , as it takes about 4 minutes to complete. The mission takes place directly after the outro of the previous storyline. Skylar and Daniel are on their way to Las Venturas to meet an informer there to get a task. There first task is Jerry Sonnel, the leader of the Law and Justice and Daniel has Feliks Brodovic assume a new identity, Feliks Brodovic.
- Difficulty: Very easy . The mission consists of only cutscenes, so no way to fail the mission. You just have to watch the cutscenes till the mission ends.
- Variety: Could be better . Characters include Daniel, Skylar and DiCarpio. There is one vehicle in which Danial and Skylar are travelling to Las Venturas. object include a notebook.
Do I look like one of them?
- Length: Excellent , as it takes about 10 minutes to complete. The mission involves getting equipment from Marco, who also gives Daniel another task of delivering a truck within a time limit. In the mission, Daniel also gets new clothes and an armoured car. Camera and knife becomes available at the safehouse.
- Difficulty: Normal . Even though most of the mission is driving around, delivering the truck within a tight time limit can be difficult. There is no room for many mistakes there.
- Variety: Decent . Characters include Daniel, appearing with two different skins, and Marco. Vehicles include a truck and buffalo.
- Length: Very good , as it takes about 7 minutes to complete. The mission involves a 'leisure ride' where Skylar explains to Daniel that he will be taking tasks from the Agency as well as her. Skylar also explains that she knows how to get Daniel close to the Jerry. Daniel will have to do some jobs for him and get caught by the police. After a small ride, some douchebags challenges Daniel to a race. After winning the race, Daniel and Skylar are attacked by the same guys. After a wild chase, they finally escape.
- Difficulty: Very hard . The race part is easy thanks to the route points bug, but the chase can get difficult especially because there are explosive barrels right in front the finish line. So the player has to be careful not to hit them and find another way to get past them. Also there are many cars with armed passengers who can easily blow up the player's car.
- Variety: Very good. . Characters include Daniel, Skylar, and the douchebags. Vehicles include buffalo and the cars used by the douchebags and their gang. Objects include gates, explosive barrels, covered crates used as roadblocks.
- Length: Long , as it takes 17 minutes to complete. Daniel gets a call from Larss who tells him that he has hacked in the police radio calls. To demonstrate this, he sends Daniel to a bar where he drinks so much that he breaks the record of the bikers who then attack him. However, all this does not attract the attention of the police. Then, Larss tells him that he should destroy the construction site near the police station using a bulldozer. This affects enough attention and Daniel is forced to escape. Reaching a dead end, the barmaid saves him.
- Difficulty: Normal . The mission mainly consists of small melee fights and driving so it is not that difficult. You have to run really fast. However you have to be careful that you don't enter the normal bulldozer before the 'objective' bulldozer spawns. This is because the normal bulldozer gets hidden and if you are in it, mission failed. Took me two tries to figure out why the mission was failing at that point even though I was not really dying.
- Variety: Very good . Characters include Daniel, Bargirl, and Johnny, the biker, construction workers and SWAT. Vehicles include Bulldozer, Buffalo, and trucks. Weapons include Cane. objects include crates, explosive barrels and covered crates.
- Length: Very good , as it takes minutes 8 minutes to complete. Daniel gets a call from an agent that he wants a biker named Harley dead. Daniel goes to meet an undercover agent who gives him some biker clothes and a freeway, stuffed with a rifle and knife. After challenging Harley, Daniel is thrown away in the nearby area by the bikers. From here he gives to kill Harley.
- Difficulty: Easy . The mission can be completed from a safe distance thanks to the rifle. However to get to the vantage point can be a little tiring.
- Variety: Very good . Characters include Daniel, the agent, Harley and the bikers. Weapons include rifle and knife. Variety of objects including crates, boxes, rubbish box were also present.
Mi scusi! Mi scusi!
- Length: Excellent , as it takes 13 minutes to complete. Marco tells Daniel that he had sent his brother, Kurt, to deliver the package. However, he forgot the address and some thugs stole the package from him. Daniel goes and saves Kurt and gets the package.
- Difficulty: Normal . The mission involves melee fights which can easily be done as long as you don't get stuck in a corner while the thugs are hitting you.
- Variety: Very good . Characters include Daniel, Marco, Kurt, Bobbie and the thugs with different skins. Different melee weapons including canes, baseball bats, knife and golf sticks were included in the mission.
Welcome to the family
- Length: long , as it takes 15 minutes to complete. Daniel is approached by two gangsters telling him that they have someone who would like to meet him. Daniel refuses and there is a fist fight between him and the gangsters. After being defeated, the gangsters start running away but are killed by Jerry, who then invites him to do a job. Daniel is told to burn down a brothel. After burning it, he is attacked by the survivors. Daniel kills them and escapes.
- Difficulty: Hard . The fist fights and burning of the brothel is easy. However, the attack by the survivors can be difficult because the survivors are many, well hidden and have good accuracies.
- Variety: Excellent . Characters include Daniel, Jerry, the gangsters, the survivors. Weapons include sawn-off shotgun, flamethrower, cocktail and the weapons carried by the survivors. Vehicles include Helicopter, buffalo and truck. Objects include walls.
- Length: Very long , as it takes more than 21 minutes to complete. Skylar tells Daniel that her friend Mikhail is ready to meet him at the Four Dragon's Casino. Daniel goes to meet him. He tells Daniel that Jerry has a huge army for himself working undercover in businesses. The only way Daniel will get to know of all the businesses is by gaining the respect of Jerry. With the help of Mikhail, Daniel gets a call from Jerry that he finally trusts him and wants to meet him. During the meeting one of the guards comes and tells that the triads are attacking mansion. Jerry orders Mikhail and Daniel to help fight them. After defeating the triads, Jerry calls Daniel that he has one more job to do before he can fully trust him.
- Difficulty: Too hard!! . The fighting against triad is too hard as the player only has a desert eagle which is no use for long range and also has to ensure that Mikhail and Jerry survive. The triads are many in number and possess powerful weapons. So you have to make full use of the health regeneration bug in this mission.
- Variety: Excellent . Characters include Daniel, Skylar, Mikhail, Jerry, Jerry's men and the triads. Weapons include desert eagle, sawn off shotgun, AK 47 and the weapons possessed by the triads and Jerry's men. Vehicles include Buffalo. objects include crates, explosives barrels and other objects used as cover.
overall, the missions are very good. There is a good variety of gameplay involved in the missions. There is a lot of action as well. The difficulty of missions gives a good challenge to the player. The designer also put in a lot of effort to in using objects. Creative objectives like burning and destroying buildings were achieved in a very clever way. The plot is also interesting. This storyline is recommended for anyone who like good action and also for those who mainly concentrate on the story. The designer did a very good job and should keep up with it.
Posted 04 October 2012 - 11:02 AM
Today, I'm going to review 8 missions made by TheXProyect . They're part of his Gangster 4 Life series.
Please click on the link below in order to view the topic and find links to download them:
Now, it's time for the review,
- Writing: Good . There is a lot of grammar and spelling errors, however it's still understandable.
- Presentation: Very good , The cutscenes are well focused and timed, with a lot of action in them.
- Length: Good , as it takes 6 minutes to complete. Eric is sent to a high security prison by Johnny, who is actually an undercover FBI. In the prison he meets his friends. After having a brief conversation he goes out. Here he is attacked by the police, whom he defeats. Then as the alarm is sounded, Eric hides in a tower and a police with a shotgun is looking for him.
- Difficulty: Normal . There is only a small melee fight which if you try not to get surrounded by the police, you will be safe.
- Variety: Good . Characters include Eric, Aaron, Johnny, Ryo, Shane, Alan, the FBI, the Police and other prisoners. Weapons include baseball bat, shovel and shotgun.
- Length: Good , as it takes 6 minutes to complete. Shane saves Eric by killing a sniper and using it to kill the police. Eric and Shawn then break into an armoury where they get guns and escapes with the others.
- Difficulty: Normal . There are intense gunfights; however, the player has a lot of cover and powerful weapons to easily kill the enemies.
- Variety: Excellent . Characters include Shane, Police, Eric. Weapons include knife, sniper rifle, SMG's, AK47, M16 and RPG. Objects include crates, gates, casino tables and many others used as cover. Pickups include weapons, health and armour.
Ready for action
- Length: Excellent , as it takes 10 minutes to complete. Shane and his friends fight off the police and fly away to a safe place.
- Difficulty: Normal . Once again, a lot of enemies, but when the player has a weapon like an RPG, the mission becomes much easier.
- Variety: Excellent . Characters include Shane and his friends, the police and the mafia. Many objects including crates, boxes were there for use as cover. Many weapons including RPG, sniper rifle, knives, SMG's and other weapons used by the enemies and friends. Vehicles include helicopters and the cars used by the mafia.
Bang! You're death.
- Length: Short , as it takes 2 minutes to complete. After flying to the safe place, Eric and Shane are shot by Pablo and Ryo runs away with him. Aaron and Alan finds the Eric and Shane, however, Eric is already dead.
- Difficulty: Easy . There is no gameplay in the mission, only cutscenes.
- Variety: Decent . Characters include Ryo, Eric, Pablo, Shane Aaron and Alan. Weapons include shotgun. Vehicles include a truck.
Your life is over
- Length: Excellent , as it takes 13 minutes to complete before it crashes. There is a funeral for Eric. Then Shane meets Johnny and Johny explains that he can help Shane kill Ryo. They go to Las Venturas where there is a huge fight in the casino. However once entering inside, there is a crash when it comes to killing the security.
- Difficulty: Normal . A lot of enemies, a lot of cover, and player with a powerful weapon makes the mission a lot easier.
- Variety: Very good . Characters include Shane, Eric's family, priest, Johnny, David and the enemies. Weapons include shotgun, flamethrower, M16, knife and silenced pistol. Pickups include weapons, health, armour, keycard.
1, 2, 3, let's go!
- Length: Excellent , as it takes 11 minutes to complete. Johnny and Shane are still in search of David. Johnny is badly hit in the stomach, so Shane heads out to clear the remaining enemies. After clearing the floor, FBI agents arrive and one of them helps Shane to find David. After a while they are told that David is outside escaping. So Shane and the FBI agent heads out, chases David and kills him.
- Difficulty: Hard . In the inside, there is not much trouble because of all the cover. However, since the wanted level is not disabled you will gain stars. The police don't come inside, but once you are outside you will have to survive them.
- Variety: Excellent . Characters include Shane, Johnny, FBI and the enemies. Weapons include SMG's, M16, AK47 and other weapons held by the enemies. A lot of objects were use as cover. Vehicles include a car, bike and ambulance.
Peace or War?
- Length: Long , as it takes 18 minutes to complete. Agent Hammond and Shane are waiting for the enemies to start their meeting. Once the enemies are inside, Shane has to take their photographs. But one of the enemies sees him and starts attacking him. After the ground floor is cleared, Hammond tells Shane to not go after them. However Shane drops the radio and goes after Alan and kills him.
- Difficulty: Hard . There are a lot of enemies, and the player has to be very careful and make good use of the little cover that has been provided.
- Variety: Excellent . Characters include Shane, Hammond, Pablo, Alan, Ryo and the enemies. Weapons include SMG's, camera, AK47, M16, desert eagle and other carried by the enemies. Objects include explosive barrels, crates and other objects for cover. Different cars were also used for cover purposes.
Back to Los Santos, again.
- Length: Very Good , as it takes 7 minutes to complete before it crashes. Shane tells Aaron that he is going to drive a decoy car which Ryo and his men will attack while Aaron will drive the real car. The mission crashes after Aaron's men destroy the decoy car.
- Difficulty: Hard . The player has to be careful while driving the romeo because it must not be destroyed. The player also has to be fast as Ryo's men are attacking the car.
- Variety: Good . Characters include Aaron, Shane, Ryo and his men. Different vehicles including romeo, bikes and other cars could be seen in the mission. Different weapons were used by the enemies.
Overall the missions were good. The action in missions makes them fun to play. However most of the missions could be completed easily without giving the player any challenge. Two missions were crashing and the designer should try to fix them. The designer put in a lot of effort when it came to objects. A lot of objects could be seen in the missions. The designer did a good job in making the missions and should keep up with it.
Posted 04 October 2012 - 03:23 PM Edited by TheXProyect, 04 October 2012 - 03:26 PM.
And if you want, can you review the the rest of what remains of final chapter of Gangster 4 Life?
I would appreciate it so much if you do that, thanks man really
Posted 18 October 2012 - 05:06 PM
Posted 18 October 2012 - 05:28 PM
|QUOTE (BedoSalama @ Thursday, Oct 18 2012, 17:06)|
|I'm creating a MissionPack and soon I will finish it in less than 7 days I think and I want you to create a triler for it, also, I will send a trailer made by me to rate it, Can I?|
Post that in the trailer topic.
Anyway, why's no one's reviewing?
Posted 25 October 2012 - 01:20 AM
|QUOTE (tekka @ Wednesday, Oct 24 2012, 10:47)|
| can anyone please review my mission 'a soldiers briefcase'? I am new and this is my first mission. ^^|
this is the link http://dyom.gtagames.nl/show/21822
I'm on my second mission so I don't know a lot about DYOM. I can however give you a few ideas for the next missions:
- Don't give the player the minigun at first, place the enemies with the minigun in places where the player can't reach it.
- Try making a more interesting story (I'm not very good at that myself)
- For tank battles don't use the army tank as the enemy, use the swat one. You can add a passenger with a gun.
- For the player use a different skin from the ones used by the enemies.
And one more thing: could somebody reviews my 8 mission pack - Terrorist Invasion http://dyom.gtagames.nl/show/21818
I would really like to know how good I am as a mission designer.
Posted 25 October 2012 - 08:41 AM
A little more detailed review like other missions here would be more helpful. ^^
Posted 25 October 2012 - 03:53 PM
Posted 25 October 2012 - 04:50 PM
|QUOTE (Arejai @ Thursday, Oct 25 2012, 15:53)|
|I'm back on business, guys. As an opening, I'll take Zizo008's request.|
YAY! You are the best Arejai! Thanks for the reviews and everything!
Some cookies if you don't mind
Posted 27 October 2012 - 03:40 AM Edited by Arejai, 27 October 2012 - 03:44 AM.
Here's the official page: http://www.gtaforums...howtopic=521678
Let's get going to the review;
Writing (Very Good) No spelling mistakes found. Maybe just a little grammar mistakes, I'm not sure. Anyway, the informations were explained very well.
Presentation (Good) Almost all the cutscenes are accurated. The introduction in the 1st mission was very good.
1st Mission : Chapter 1
Length (Good) It can be done around 5 minutes. Leon, the protagonist was sent to an unknown place; a village to rescue the president's daughter. He must rescue any survivors through the infected humans.
Difficulty (Medium) During the journey, we'll meet a lot of enemies along the way. But, don't worry, we've a 9mm pistol to protect ourself. Just need to 'hit and run' because some of them have chainsaws that may kill us.
Variety (Good) I loved the village's scenery; the burning dead police, the villagers, etc. Good used of actors and melee weapons, including 9mm and chainsaw.
2st Mission : Chapter 1
Length (Good) Same as the previous mission, it can be done in around 5 minutes. Leon was caught with another survivor, Luis Sera. After fleeing, the man ran away and dissapeared. Leon was told that the girl, Ashley Graham is inside the church.
Difficulty (Medium) You'll get a rifle from a stranger. But, you need to be more careful because some of the enemies used rifles too.
Variety (Decent) There are plenty type of actors and weapons. Actors including Leon, Luis, stranger, unknown man and other villagers. Weapons including 9mm, rifles, molotov, chainsaws and other melee weapons. Few objects were used such as barrels and chair.
3rd Mission : Chapter 1
Length (Very Good) It can be done in around 8 to 9 minutes. You will go to the church through the deadly secret passage. The church is locked. You'll need to find the key card that is hidden in the lake.
Difficulty (Hard) You'll start inside a house, with a low health and only 9mm. You'll be attacked by a lot of villagers outside. The hard part for me, was running though the secret passage. You must run as fast as possible before the explosions reaches you. You slow, you die.
Variety (Decent) There's a lot of different actors and weapons. Actors including Leon, Ashley, Sandler, and other villagers. Weapons including 9mm, molotov, chainsaws and other melee weapons such as hoes.
Overall, these missions are very good for someone who loved a zombie type mission pack. You'll need to find a way to kill the villagers that used molotov. Running through the secret passage was very exciting. Yes, you need to spare your stamina. I like the weather, and you chose the right areas that are nearly similar to the original game. Anyway, nice missions, keep it up, and don't give up.
Cutscenes : 7.5/10
Actions : 8/10
Overall : 7.7/10
By Arejai .
Review for the next missions will come soon.
Posted 27 October 2012 - 11:33 AM
- Added you to the credits
- Added your Let's Play (All episodes)
- Added your review
Posted 06 December 2012 - 04:18 PM Edited by Arejai, 06 December 2012 - 04:22 PM.
|QUOTE (apit2010 @ Thursday, Dec 6 2012, 20:09)|
I hope one day Arejai will start making a review video like AznKei
I started it since 5 March. You gotta check the topic.
Posted 10 December 2012 - 12:47 PM Edited by Arejai, 10 December 2012 - 01:14 PM.
Here's the topic: http:http://www.gtaforums.com/index.php?showtopic=506945
Let's get going to the review;
Writing (Excellent) No spelling mistakes found. Just perfect and compact sentences.
Presentation (Very Good) The cutscenes and camera angles were placed very good. The interiors, the places, the actors are very similar to the original game.
Death To The Traitor
Length (Very Good) It can be done around 9 minutes. The protagonist, Aldo is going to end Paulie Gatto, the man that set up the Don.
Difficulty (Medium) You'll have a 'medium-gunfight' when you got into the enemy's bar. One of them used shotgun that may gives you trouble. At the end of the mission, you'll need to kill Paulie. You'll get 5 stars wanted level after that.
Actors included Aldo, Clemenza, Paulie, Rocco, enemies, and some civillians.
Weapons included shotgun, mp5 and 9mm. Oh, I forgot bomb plant.
Vehicles included Paulie and Rocco's cars.
Length (Good) It can be done around 4 - 5 minutes. This mission consists of driving and assasination. Aldo got a job to assassinate Freddie Nobile, Tattaglia's consigliere.
Difficulty (Easy) It's a stealth mission, so you're given a knife. You need to wait his guard to get down before you can kill him.
Actors included Aldo, Tessio, Freddie and his guard, and a girl.
Weapons included knife, shotgun, and mp5.
Vehicles included Aldo's car.
Length (Good) It It can be done around 5 minutes. This mission consist of stealth. Aldo Trapani got an order from Tom to do something for him. He's going into Mr.Woltz's mansion to place a horse's head on his bed with the help of Rocco.
Difficulty (Hard) You're given a knife to kill Mr. Woltz's guards inside the mansion. And what makes it hard is the time limit. we're given only 3 minutes to get to Mr.Woltz's room.
Actors included Aldo, Tom Hagen, Rocco, Mr.Woltz and his guards.
Weapons included knife, and silent 9mm.
Objects included box package with horse's head in it.
Length (Decent) I finished the mission around 4 minutes. This mission consists of driving and killing. Aldo got a favor from Tessio to assassinate Johnny, son of Don Tattaglia that plans to have a war against Corleone.
Difficulty (Easy) This time, you're given molotovs. You're going to burn Johnny and his guards. It's easy because they can't do anything while burning in fire. But, it takes a minute for Johnny to dead. He has a high health points.
Actors included Aldo, Tom Hagen, Johnny and his guards.
Weapons included molotovs, shotgun and mp5.
Objects included a box which was at Johnny's place.
The place you chose is very good because it's an enclosed area.
Length (Too Short) It's only cutscenes and consist of.. dancing with Frankie in just a little seconds. Aldo got a gift from the Don - it's an apartment! The Don is very grateful to Aldo because he has done a lot of favors for the family. I done the mission in 1 and half a minute.
Difficulty (Very Easy)
We'll be inside a club with Frankie, about 3 - 5 seconds and then, the mission completed.
Variety (Could be better)
Actors included Aldo, Tom Hagen and Frankie.
Overall, these missions are almost same as the original game, and yes, it's very good. But, I found something that could spoil the scene in 'Death To The Traitor'. At start, when Aldo is talking to Clemenza, I can see the car that's driven by Paulie spawned near them. You mustn't show us. Other than that, you showed Aldo and Clemenza with talking animation at the same time. Anyway, the mission is still good and exciting, same as other mission. And you gotta pushed more hard work on them. So, good mission, keep it up, and don't give up.
Rating : 7/10
By Arejai .
1 user(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users