Access to complete Town

4 replies to this topic
ANtiversum
  • ANtiversum

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 26 June 2010 - 02:01 PM

Hey Guys,
first of all sorry that I didn't search - I am sure that my Question had been answered several Times, but I am currently suffering from a very very bad connection.
The Topic slightly under this one where you can try to break the Walls won't fit.

So, what about..
Last year, I went into my Saturn-Store and bought Vice City. Well, I played it some years ago and still I got most fun while stupidly driving around.
You can easily imagine, I need the whole town.

Of course, I searched for savegames. First problem was, I can't upgrade to v1.1 (seems that most Savegames are for v.1.1). in Addition to that, they were all incompatible.

I looked for an answer, and in a forum somebody said, that a Bloodpatch would help - well, it didn't. Vice City always crashed.

I dont need a 100%-Savegame, just a Savegame where I have access to all quarters.

My Vice City contains a carton, a DVD (!)-Version and was bought in Germany.

Hope you can help me.

Sorry for my bad english though

Nukey Shay
  • Nukey Shay

Trick

• Members

Posted 26 June 2010 - 03:00 PM

Sorry to pull this off-topic...but there are less than a dozen missions to run before the bridges are opened.
Ken Rosenberg -> Col. Cortez -> Ricardo Diaz

Meeting Diaz through the Cortez mission "Guardian Angels" even nets you a car that is immune to nearly all kinds of damage...something that may be missing if you are loading somebody else's savefile.

Claude Speed.
  • Claude Speed.

I'm still around...

• BUSTED!

Posted 26 June 2010 - 03:30 PM

I PM-ed you with a solution. Hope it works!

Spuds725
  • Spuds725

Party Animal

• United-States
  • Contribution Award [GTAF]

Posted 26 June 2010 - 06:27 PM Edited by Spuds725, 26 June 2010 - 06:33 PM.

UIs your game modded? Saves for pc should work throughout the world.... if it was installed off disk. The online purchased version saves will not work. The 1.1 patch does nothin now and is obsolete.

If your game is modded then other saves may not work.... you may need to reinstall to get other saves to work.

This thread has a bunch of hosted saves.... http://www.gtaforums...howtopic=397970

In addition their are a code tools listed at the bottom..... one of them is called time twister.. i've never used it but it says vice city is wide open with all missions available... i imagine all barricades are gone too.

Code tools are generally installed the same way.... copy file to your game data folder.... rename your main.scm file to anyghing else.... i usually use mainorig.scm..... rename the dled .scm file to main.scm and then start the game.

You can also use the code tool timevault to just pass missions up to opening the other island... it passes all missions instantly.

If you want to access the other island WITHOUT mods pr code tools but have barricades still up there are several methods to do this in the restricted areas guide.... you will have to purchase a save point on the other island... if you die or vet busted you will be returned to the first island.... so if this occurs... do not save in the same slot.... you want the other island save to accessible...

http://www.gtaforums...howtopic=389100

Claude Speed.
  • Claude Speed.

I'm still around...

• BUSTED!

Posted 26 June 2010 - 07:24 PM

I sent him a few PM's and the problem is solved. He had a different version of the .exe or something. He downloaded a no-cd crack and it worked.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users