» «
Photo

Gangster Life

28 replies to this topic
[TRM]AlexisLUIGI13
  • [TRM]AlexisLUIGI13

Dessigner of my Missions

• Members

Posted 23 June 2010 - 11:43 PM Edited by [TRM]AlexisLUIGI13, 12 July 2010 - 06:13 PM.

Here i will post my new missions, is called Gangster Life

Tom is a 17 years old guy who is studying in the smallest school in lv, he live in the poor zone, he losted his fathers 1 year ago in an accident, he will have to go trough the tough life in the poor streets of lv, and survive to all kind of dangers, he will transform in a normal person or in a gangster assasin, check it out in the missions!

user posted image

Season 1 ¨ Old School Problems ¨

Gangster Life part 1
Gangster Life part 2
Gangster Life part 3
Gangster Life part 4
Gangster Life part 5
Gangster Life part 6

Season 1 Mission Pack (from file 1 to 6)

Season 2 ¨ From LV to Hell ¨

Gangster Life part 1
Gangster Life part 2
Gangster Life part 3

Tutorials( for things that maybe are hard to some people!)

How to Fly a Plane
How to Make Good Jumps
Gangster Life part 4

Characters:

Tom: Normal person, he is in the fighting club just as his friend John, he get good results in the tests of his school, a normal boy with a life of sh*t, his fathers died in an accident,he know how to get over problems and this wasnt the exception,just he hate when people say about that, never being knocked out in a battle

John: his best friend, he always has used toy pistol, he is in the fight club too,good with the girls,get the worst results in tests, but he is the most loyal man you can have as your friends

Kate: son of a preacher,his mom travels around the world buying things and selling them in San Andreas, in secret she knows kung fu, one of the most pretty girls in the school.

Camilo: a crazy weapon dealer good friend of tom, he is destinated to have a bad destiny in this story,he is known like the ¨Andreas Ninja¨, he is always in all sides, and can be trusted with everything, he is dedicated to say wazzuup,nobody knows,even his psychologist.

Jaime: one of the most popular in the street and school,but he has a black past,he killed a girlfriend one time,he did drink a beer and he overpassed with a pistol,he was in jail 2 years,since than he couldnt back to normal,he acts like all cool,but he will not be able to forget that.

Golfi: called like his Alias because he always waste time at the golf park but he never plays there, his bad choice to be the strong with Kate will mark his death.

Gangs,Mafias,Organizations and Groups:

Bullies: the who mess up with all the school, almost nobody has tried to face them, Tom and John marked the diference, they waste their time at their Club in Red county, but after Kate´s attack, they are scared to get there again.

Triadas: old mafia in all the citys, you know their story if you played all GTAS

Kenny Petrovic Mafia´s: an important mafia in liberty city, his mafia expanded in san andreas and the bets are the way to earn money there

Places marked in LV:

TrickyWay: a way to get to the roofs in a couple of departments

The Warehouse in bandito´s Stadium: all crazy motherf*ckas end there, a lot of blood can be founded there because psycopaths kill with all kind of weapons, especially chainsaw.

Golf Park: organized fights are being taken there, in extreme causes, is an good spot to hide.

Drift-Kingz
  • Drift-Kingz

• BUSTED!

Posted 23 June 2010 - 11:53 PM

OMG that picture is so babyish!!!! No offense Dude but that logo looks like it was made by a 10 year old.You need a better logo man.

[TRM]AlexisLUIGI13
  • [TRM]AlexisLUIGI13

Dessigner of my Missions

• Members

Posted 23 June 2010 - 11:54 PM Edited by [TRM]AlexisLUIGI13, 10 July 2010 - 06:43 PM.

Gangster Life part 1

Tom go out of school and he is happy because is weekend, but he got in middle of a fight with bullies, but he is not alone, his friend is here too called John, and he will help him to fight with the bullies and assist their now friend called Kate...

user posted image

Player:Tom
Friends:John and Kate
Difficult:Normal( no cheating if you know to fight)

Hints:you will regain more health when you defeat the first bully so dont worry about health.

Enjoy the mission and soon as possible part 2!

[TRM]AlexisLUIGI13
  • [TRM]AlexisLUIGI13

Dessigner of my Missions

• Members

Posted 23 June 2010 - 11:58 PM

QUOTE (Drift-Kingz @ Jun 23 2010, 23:53)
OMG that picture is so babyish!!!! No offense Dude but that logo looks like it was made by a 10 year old.You need a better logo man.

with what i can make logos? i only know that little program named paint

Drift-Kingz
  • Drift-Kingz

• BUSTED!

Posted 24 June 2010 - 12:22 AM

QUOTE ([TRM]AlexisLUIGI13 @ Jun 23 2010, 23:58)

You can make logos in Photoshop or GIMP. Photoshop costs money so try GIMP it's free

Or another thing you could do is Post a Request in the GFX Requests and Tutorials Forum to the left.

[TRM]AlexisLUIGI13
  • [TRM]AlexisLUIGI13

Dessigner of my Missions

• Members

Posted 24 June 2010 - 01:46 AM

QUOTE (Drift-Kingz @ Jun 24 2010, 00:22)
QUOTE ([TRM)
AlexisLUIGI13,Jun 23 2010, 23:58]

You can make logos in Photoshop or GIMP. Photoshop costs money so try GIMP it's free

Or another thing you could do is Post a Request in the GFX Requests and Tutorials Forum to the left.

ok thx

[TRM]AlexisLUIGI13
  • [TRM]AlexisLUIGI13

Dessigner of my Missions

• Members

Posted 24 June 2010 - 02:02 AM

Gangster Life part 2

In this part Tom and John are bored and decide to robstore(between their people, robbing stores is easy and fun)they get to the weapon dealer called camilo, but bad things happen and Tom and John must defend and run from their kidnappers...and they will recieve help from another character,not camilo,who????

Player:John,Tom,????
Friends:Camilo
Difficult:Normal (if you know to shoot and fight not cheating)
Weapons:Silenced Pistol
user posted image

Hints: a faggio is in the front house of Tom, if you didnt see it in the cutscene.
if you played the first part and see the image you will know who help to Tom...

Much surprises in the mission, go ahead and try it!

AznKei
  • AznKei

DYOM reviewer

• Members

Posted 24 June 2010 - 03:02 AM

Hello there,

I tried your first 2 missions, here's my thoughts:

- Writing: Good, the dialogues are easy to understand, but they could be written better as some typing mistakes can be found.
- Presentation: Very good, nice viewing angle between different cutscenes, but nothing too spectacular or jaw dropping.

Gangster life part 1:
- Length: Short, as it can be done in 3 minutes. The player beats some bullies that try to intimidate his friends with his bare fists.
- Difficulty: Easy. You fight your enemies with your fists. Fortunately, you got an ally to assist into your brawl. So put your opponents KO, that's all.
- Variety: Good, the actor models consist of thugs, gangsters and a girl. They represent the teenagers of the author's storyline.

Gangster life part 2:
- Length: Decent, as it can be done in 4 minutes. The player takes the role of 3 different characters alternatively and kicks some bullies ass.
- Difficulty: Easy, the armed enemies feels static with average accuracies and the melee enemies aren't that dangerous. Nice try to scare up the player by telling them to jump off the billboard.
- Variety: Good, the actor models consist of thugs, gangsters and a girl. They represent the teenagers of the author's storyline. There's some guns like the silenced gun and pistol.

Overall your missions are good icon14.gif . I found the brawl fist fights fun to go through. I would say that your missions need a little more content than this. Otherwise, well done for designing those missions and keep up the good work biggrin.gif .

[TRM]AlexisLUIGI13
  • [TRM]AlexisLUIGI13

Dessigner of my Missions

• Members

Posted 24 June 2010 - 10:14 PM

thanks, i will try to make the next parts longer with more action and better dialogue biggrin.gif

[TRM]AlexisLUIGI13
  • [TRM]AlexisLUIGI13

Dessigner of my Missions

• Members

Posted 24 June 2010 - 11:39 PM

part 3 will be published soon, the only thing that i can tell is that John is going to have the worst night ever...

[TRM]AlexisLUIGI13
  • [TRM]AlexisLUIGI13

Dessigner of my Missions

• Members

Posted 25 June 2010 - 01:44 AM

Gangster Life part 3

Here is the part 3 of Gangster Life, John escape from the place where Camilo was executed and he get to the departements close to his house,he ask for help for Jaime,his Story can be founded in the main post,but John doesnt know that he would pass the most bloody-explosive and a persecution in his worstest night that he lived before,but he will not be alone...

Player:John
Friends:Jaime,3 gang friends
Difficult:Lightly Hard(cheat if you are not a good aimer)
Weapons:Variety
user posted image

Hints: have to hand the jump button, because you will need it
to the smasher shoot him in the window, he will die instantly
an M4 and Armor can be found after defeating the smasher,but search it quickly
when you defend the pay´n´spray watch out your backs or you will have a disgraceful surprise.

soon part 4

[TRM]AlexisLUIGI13
  • [TRM]AlexisLUIGI13

Dessigner of my Missions

• Members

Posted 29 June 2010 - 12:41 AM Edited by [TRM]AlexisLUIGI13, 29 June 2010 - 12:51 AM.

Gangster Life part 4
In this mission we will see that the who interfere in the way of the bullies will be killed and assasinated by hitmans, 2 new characters will appear. and new ways will open for our friends,now they must end this urban war, they got the skills and the intellegence,now only one thing is needed.... ATTACK!

Players:????,John,Jaime,Tom
Friends:Kate,?????
Difficulty:Hard (cheat will be acceptable)
Weapons:Variety
user posted image

Hints:In the brawl you must defend or you will be hitted.
The Boss has a weak spot, i am sure you will find it.

enjoy

[TRM]AlexisLUIGI13
  • [TRM]AlexisLUIGI13

Dessigner of my Missions

• Members

Posted 30 June 2010 - 11:26 PM

Gangster Life part 5

in this part Tom will know his hide place until all of the reward for killing him is off, Kate and Golfi must send the message and cancel the reward...
user posted image
Player:Jaime,Kate
Friends:Tom,Golfi
Easy: Easy
Weapons:UZI,Sawn-off Shotgun

Hints: you will not need them if you know to escape...

[TRM]AlexisLUIGI13
  • [TRM]AlexisLUIGI13

Dessigner of my Missions

• Members

Posted 03 July 2010 - 04:44 AM

Gangster Life part 6 Season Final!!

this will be the last part of the season, who will conclude the first season called ¨ Old School Problems ¨

John and Eric have the perfect plan to stop the bullies attack, bullies will make a deal with a mafia that export guns from Liberty City called Kenny Petrovic, the best guns fresh from liberty will be in possesion of bullies, John and Eric will stop this, or the whole LV will lose with these guys, the stealth, action and chase will make the best part of the Serie until now.

Players: Eric,John,Kate
Friends: ?????
Difficult :Hard
Guns: Variety

user posted image

Hints: in the garage fight, try to kill all enemies before you pick the guns,or you will die
at the left of garage there are a health pack and an armor, use them if you have to!
is recomendable to kill all the enemies, or you will not be available to get to the guns

enjoy!!!!!

[TRM]AlexisLUIGI13
  • [TRM]AlexisLUIGI13

Dessigner of my Missions

• Members

Posted 04 July 2010 - 12:10 AM

Gangster Life 2 part 1

here is the start of the new season of gangster life:

now all starts in the LV airport, after the triadas vs. bullies fight, the cops, the only who survived were Fredo and his leader, triadas will be destroyed, a lot of guys will betray the triadas, and their last days are coming

Players: Fredo,Betrayer
Friends: Leader, Triada guy
Difficulty: Lightly Hard
Weapons: AK-47, Sawn-Off Shotgun

user posted image

Hints: see the tutorial if you dont know to fly, can be founded at the main post

[TRM]AlexisLUIGI13
  • [TRM]AlexisLUIGI13

Dessigner of my Missions

• Members

Posted 08 July 2010 - 01:50 AM

Gangster Life 2 part 2

after 2 days all did come to normal, but just 1 thing go wrong in this war, the death of golfi, a funeral will be celebrated in the golf park, but this funeral will transform into a bloody-battlefield, everyone thinked that now the peace will lead, but they are wrong... the battle is involved with the triadas? keep downloading the missions!

Player: Tom
Friends: John,Jaime,Kate,Golf Guy
Difficulty: Normal
Weapons: White Weapons and M4

user posted image

Hints: none

Chimpso
  • Chimpso

Be a king.

• Members
  • Australia

Posted 08 July 2010 - 03:09 AM

QUOTE ([TRM]AlexisLUIGI13 @ Jun 24 2010, 09:28)

Why don't you try making a logo like the one I made here. You will need to download the right GTA fonts to do it (download them here) and then its pretty easy to put together.

[TRM]AlexisLUIGI13
  • [TRM]AlexisLUIGI13

Dessigner of my Missions

• Members

Posted 08 July 2010 - 05:24 AM

QUOTE (Chimpso @ Jul 8 2010, 03:09)
QUOTE ([TRM)
AlexisLUIGI13,Jun 24 2010, 09:28]

Why don't you try making a logo like the one I made here. You will need to download the right GTA fonts to do it (download them here) and then its pretty easy to put together.

already made another one but thx anyway

[TRM]AlexisLUIGI13
  • [TRM]AlexisLUIGI13

Dessigner of my Missions

• Members

Posted 08 July 2010 - 11:41 PM

Gangster Life 2 part 3

after reaching Tom´s house, Jaime recieve a message on his cellphone, the message is relationed with Kate´s kidnap, Tom and his friends are heading to save Kate, but Tom find himself in the place of crazy psycopaths, Tom will survive or not? find it out in this mission!

Player: Tom,Kate
Friends: John,Jaime
Difficulty: Hard
Weapons: variety

user posted image

Hints: dont keep a close fight-quarter, hit your enemies and then run

Drift-Kingz
  • Drift-Kingz

• BUSTED!

Posted 09 July 2010 - 01:23 AM

user posted image

CODE
[IMG]http://i28.tinypic.com/2a944eq.png[/IMG]

I made this because the logo you have isnt very great. You should use this one instead.

[TRM]AlexisLUIGI13
  • [TRM]AlexisLUIGI13

Dessigner of my Missions

• Members

Posted 09 July 2010 - 02:03 AM

QUOTE (Drift-Kingz @ Jul 9 2010, 01:23)
user posted image

CODE
[IMG]http://i28.tinypic.com/2a944eq.png[/IMG]

I made this because the logo you have isnt very great. You should use this one instead.

much thanks, i will use it biggrin.gif

Drift-Kingz
  • Drift-Kingz

• BUSTED!

Posted 09 July 2010 - 02:19 AM

Sure thing biggrin.gif

[TRM]AlexisLUIGI13
  • [TRM]AlexisLUIGI13

Dessigner of my Missions

• Members

Posted 10 July 2010 - 06:35 PM

i will re-upload pics because they are expiring

Drift-Kingz
  • Drift-Kingz

• BUSTED!

Posted 10 July 2010 - 07:49 PM

Where did you host the pics at? Imageshack? Yous should host them at Tinypic my freind. Imageshack sucks icon13.gif

[TRM]AlexisLUIGI13
  • [TRM]AlexisLUIGI13

Dessigner of my Missions

• Members

Posted 10 July 2010 - 09:33 PM

QUOTE (Drift-Kingz @ Jul 10 2010, 19:49)
Where did you host the pics at? Imageshack? Yous should host them at Tinypic my freind. Imageshack sucks icon13.gif

thanks, imaheshack sucks is true, all my pics are expiring and i need to change them, i use uploadfns something like that

[TRM]AlexisLUIGI13
  • [TRM]AlexisLUIGI13

Dessigner of my Missions

• Members

Posted 12 July 2010 - 06:07 PM

Gangster Life 2 part 4

when Tom and Jaime were going to give back the car to Jaime, Jaime tells them about a deal between bullies and the mafia who kidnapped Kate, the strategy will take part of this mission

Player: Tom, Jaime
Friends: John
Difficulty: Normal
Weapons: variety

user posted image

Hints: none, plan your own strategy!

soon as possible part 5!

[TRM]AlexisLUIGI13
  • [TRM]AlexisLUIGI13

Dessigner of my Missions

• Members

Posted 16 July 2010 - 04:14 PM

Gangster Life 2 part 5

in this part the cops will involve in the robbery of the drugs and money, and a newcomer will come and help our characters, well in some way he will help but whatever, enjoy!

Player: Tom,?????
Friends:Jaime,John
Diifficulty: Easy
Weapons: none

http://www.uploadffs...s/gtasa2ouo.png

[TRM]AlexisLUIGI13
  • [TRM]AlexisLUIGI13

Dessigner of my Missions

• Members

Posted 19 July 2010 - 01:31 AM

Gangster Life 2 part 6 Season Final

time to infiltrate, this will mark the final season, the next will have more gun fights

Player:Tom,Jaime
Friends: Roger,John
Difficulty: easy
Weapons: none

user posted image

[TRM]AlexisLUIGI13
  • [TRM]AlexisLUIGI13

Dessigner of my Missions

• Members

Posted 26 July 2010 - 12:13 AM

Gangster Life part 1

a new season, a new adventure, a new enemy...

Tom awakes in middle of desert, with no more that his clothes and a loudspeker besides him, he now will know the truth and he will need to follow orders if dont wanna die, enjoy this new season that will bring more action that the seasons before maked !

user posted image

Player: Tom
Friends: none
Guns: Rifle

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users