• This topic is locked This topic is locked
8,186 replies to this topic
SaintJimmy
  • SaintJimmy

On a drug called Martin Sheen

• $outh $ide Hoodz

Posted 28 June 2010 - 01:30 PM

QUOTE (Xboxless @ Jun 28 2010, 16:37)
Haha. Does anyone remember that site that someone connected to in that last forum stoners topic? Had the link set up to look like "I touched god" and led to some like cursor related light show?

Man, sometimes I feel like the stoners topic is actually some government funded fake topic set up in forums to dupe national stoners to giving away information as to the whereabouts to there "stash"! To fool people like me, are you forum stoners "real" people? not some fake fat fbi guy sitting in their moms basement wishing they could be a field agent.

Okay I gotta skeedadl, I tend to babble in these sort of text based chats. Bye.

You mean this lightshow?
Something tells me the FBI have better things to do than discover some tens and twenty's of weed, by the way. So I'd say you're pretty safe.

coin-god
  • coin-god

High Roller

• $outh $ide Hoodz
  • None

Posted 28 June 2010 - 01:32 PM

This one is also pretty cool:
http://www.neave.com/strobe/

Has many cool stuff to play with when stoned.

beto
  • beto

doob city

• Leone Family Mafia

Posted 28 June 2010 - 01:44 PM

QUOTE (Xboxless @ Jun 27 2010, 23:37)
Man, sometimes I feel like the stoners topic is actually some government funded fake topic set up in forums to dupe national stoners to giving away information as to the whereabouts to there "stash"! To fool people like me, are you forum stoners "real" people? not some fake fat fbi guy sitting in their moms basement wishing they could be a field agent.

Okay I gotta skeedadl, I tend to babble in these sort of text based chats. Bye.

umm.. what the f*ck are you talking about man? lol

Straznicy
  • Straznicy

Laugh at your problems

• $outh $ide Hoodz
  • Scotland

Posted 28 June 2010 - 02:01 PM

Our cover has been compromised Agent Stanford. ABORT! ABORT!

Mr.Mister
  • Mr.Mister

Capt. Downtown

• $outh $ide Hoodz

Posted 28 June 2010 - 05:10 PM

I don't care if they are watching me, I'm safe on the north side of the border ph34r.gif

Speaking of games, if any of you guys play computer games I suggest you sign up for Steam and check out the summer sale. First 5 call of dutys are only 30 bucks!

Got a interview tomorrow for selling alarm systems icon14.gif hopefully there is no catch to it.

Xboxless
  • Xboxless

Gangsta

• Andolini Mafia Family
  • United-States

Posted 28 June 2010 - 06:26 PM

Sorry guys, I really do tend to just babble. Oh, and thanks SaintJimmy.
goin-god, yeah I have gone to that site before, really weird!

beavis
  • beavis

Lone Wolf

• $outh $ide Hoodz

Posted 28 June 2010 - 08:22 PM

Waked and Baked today to a hot ass 100 something outside. Good thing it's suppose to cool down.

Warlord.
  • Warlord.

anti-pasto

• Leone Family Mafia
  • Australia

Posted 28 June 2010 - 09:09 PM

QUOTE (Mr.Mister @ Jun 28 2010, 23:10)
I don't care if they are watching me, I'm safe on the north side of the border ph34r.gif

Speaking of games, if any of you guys play computer games I suggest you sign up for Steam and check out the summer sale. First 5 call of dutys are only 30 bucks!

Got a interview tomorrow for selling alarm systems icon14.gif hopefully there is no catch to it.

If you're using the devil's weed they wouldn't mind crossing the border to get ya ph34r.gif .

Good luck with the interview btw man, hope ya get it. Maybe the catch is that the alarms don't work tounge.gif ?

kingvercetti
  • kingvercetti

Is this the real life?

• Andolini Mafia Family

Posted 28 June 2010 - 09:36 PM

am pleasantly high, smoked a bit at my friends house, chilled for a bit then walked home. half of it was through a dusky wood, was very nicely atmospheric, then walking over the hills looking at my town in the dark, didn't see a soul on the way. this is so nice. smile.gif

Huricannez
  • Huricannez

Cannez in a Huri

• BUSTED!

Posted 29 June 2010 - 03:17 AM

Smoked half of one joint today at about 3pm and was crazy all day long up until like 9pm... wow.

This hydroponic weed is the real deal

WelcomeToLibertyCity
  • WelcomeToLibertyCity

City of Angels

• Members

Posted 29 June 2010 - 03:54 AM

QUOTE (Huricannez @ Jun 28 2010, 23:17)
Smoked half of one joint today at about 3pm and was crazy all day long up until like 9pm... wow.

First time I smoked weed it was hydro.

I was on the floor like shaking cause I did half a gram to myself. xD

Stig
  • Stig

• $outh $ide Hoodz
  • None

Posted 29 June 2010 - 04:37 AM

QUOTE (WelcomeToLibertyCity @ Jun 29 2010, 03:54)

Whoaaa half of a gram what is that a bowl pack?

hahaha

And damn, high all day off half a joint? If you're gonna lie at least be a little more knowledgeable.

*MURDOC*
  • *MURDOC*

Permanent headache.

• BUSTED!
  • None

Posted 29 June 2010 - 05:00 AM

Bongs in the pool in the hot hot hot hot heatness today, was bangin'.

Hobbes27
  • Hobbes27

Jew

• The Precinct
  • None

Posted 29 June 2010 - 05:10 AM

I am a cock gobbler, because I love to gobble cock.

Anywhoo, I might be getting some medicinal. Its not very common out here in Missouri, but a buddy of mine said he might be able to get some. Praying before I go to bed that I get blessed with this version of god's green grass.

Stink_Fist
  • Stink_Fist

Goo Goo G'Joob

• $outh $ide Hoodz

Posted 29 June 2010 - 05:31 AM

Cleaned my bong then smoked 2 bowls when I got home from school. My sister just baked some cookies. Win.

Mr.Mister
  • Mr.Mister

Capt. Downtown

• $outh $ide Hoodz

Posted 29 June 2010 - 06:51 AM

^man I love when sh*t like that happens. Coming home to a DQ Blizzard after smoking a blunt is always a pleasure.

Raining pretty hard right now, I think I might go do some grav bong hoots and watch the lightning. This bud is just iced out colgate.gif

willgtavcs
  • willgtavcs

haven't been here for years

• Members

Posted 29 June 2010 - 07:44 AM

My mate was over the other night and we shared a stick. then i was like "man i really fell like spagetti bolognaise tonight ay". then he wanted it really bad too haha.

Half an our later i found out mum is makin it for dinner. epic win.

so yeah man i also love when that sh*t happens

massrcor
  • massrcor

Li'l G Loc

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 29 June 2010 - 07:47 AM

QUOTE (RadioIsotope @ Jun 28 2010, 21:37)

hahaha

And damn, high all day off half a joint? If you're gonna lie at least be a little more knowledgeable.

haha that's what I was thinking. biggrin.gif

I might go do some grav bong hoots and watch the lightning

yeah, i've been wantin to do some gravity bong rips too, but it hella eats your weed up fast.
especially if you use a 3 liter bottle instead of a 2 liter bottle.
anything bigger than a 3 liter bottle would be insane milky yellowish hits. wow.gif

like a water jug from a typical water cooler in an office building. lol, it'd take an 1/8 in a few rounds, speculating of course lol.gif

WelcomeToLibertyCity
  • WelcomeToLibertyCity

City of Angels

• Members

Posted 29 June 2010 - 11:05 AM

QUOTE (RadioIsotope @ Jun 29 2010, 00:37)

hahaha

Lmao rolled up in some nice papers. Damn, those things were beast now that I think about it.

I'm home alone the entire day, might try wake and bake.

*MURDOC*
  • *MURDOC*

Permanent headache.

• BUSTED!
  • None

Posted 29 June 2010 - 05:00 PM

QUOTE (massrcor @ Jun 29 2010, 02:47)
like a water jug from a typical water cooler in an office building. lol, it'd take an 1/8 in a few rounds

Made one of them back in the day and its true, you pretty much pack most of an eighth in there.

Huricannez
  • Huricannez

Cannez in a Huri

• BUSTED!

Posted 29 June 2010 - 05:34 PM

QUOTE (RadioIsotope @ Jun 29 2010, 04:37)

hahaha

If you were an expert in smoking weed, you'd know that weed reacts on each organism differently. I think you dont have much knowledge on this subject.

If you smoke 10-20 joints a day it's pretty obvious half a joint wont take much effect on your system. But I generally smoke 1 joint per day maximum. So if I get to smoke a much more potent weed, it will affect me much more.

Besides I dont need to prove you how good this joint is and definitely not prove to you how much high I get from smoking it.

It's my high, anyway. tounge.gif

Stig
  • Stig

• $outh $ide Hoodz
  • None

Posted 29 June 2010 - 05:45 PM

QUOTE (Huricannez @ Jun 29 2010, 17:34)

hahaha

If you were an expert in smoking weed, you'd know that weed reacts on each organism differently. I think you dont have much knowledge on this subject.

If you smoke 10-20 joints a day it's pretty obvious half a joint wont take much effect on your system. But I generally smoke 1 joint per day maximum. So if I get to smoke a much more potent weed, it will affect me much more.

Besides I dont need to prove you how good this joint is and definitely not prove to you how much high I get from smoking it.

Dude. I don't give a f*ck how low your tolerance to pot is or what f*ckin strain you're smoking. You're not going to be high for 6 hours hahah.

Trust me, the longest I've been high off one session (Not half a f*cken joint) was probably 2 and a half hours. 5-10 bowls in a bong, then a couple bowls of beasters, and I was good to go. Gotta love havin friends who deal.

But never 6 hours lmao.

Huricannez
  • Huricannez

Cannez in a Huri

• BUSTED!

Posted 29 June 2010 - 05:52 PM

QUOTE (RadioIsotope @ Jun 29 2010, 17:45)
QUOTE (Huricannez @ Jun 29 2010, 17:34)

hahaha

Dude. I don't give a f*ck how low your tolerance to pot is or what f*ckin strain you're smoking. You're not going to be high for 6 hours hahah.

Trust me, the longest I've been high off one session (Not half a f*cken joint) was probably 2 and a half hours. 5-10 bowls in a bong, then a couple bowls of beasters, and I was good to go. Gotta love havin friends who deal.

But never 6 hours lmao.

I am being honest. I was high from 3PM to 9PM. Not a constant high of course (this is probably what you dont understand).

2 hours? sure. For regular joints maybe even less. This one isnt a regular joint. And as a matter of fact, I'm gonna tap the rest of it right now. I told you I dont need to prove you though.

It is potent (at least for me) and will get you (at least it did to me) high for hours.

Hart
  • Hart

who are you

• Members

Posted 29 June 2010 - 07:36 PM

The last thing I want to see when coming in here is people arguing over the potency of their weed and how long their high lasts.

Had a few bowls while watching the spain v portugal match, second half starts now I'll pack another.

*MURDOC*
  • *MURDOC*

Permanent headache.

• BUSTED!
  • None

Posted 29 June 2010 - 08:03 PM

Yeah argue somewhere else fools.

CannonRage
  • CannonRage

Ghetto Star

• The Precinct
  • None
  • Best W-J-F 2002-2016
    Poetry Master [All Time]

Posted 29 June 2010 - 08:59 PM

Making my final pick up before i go home to the Uk in a couple of weeks, probably get a Oz or 2 of the sh*ttty weed, which might as well be free, and maybe a half of the good stuff.

The good weed i get here is undoubtedly decent, and much much better than what I was expecting to find in mexico, and it is still pretty cheap, but to be honest I have never been that much of a snob when it comes to weed, and as long as it gets me faded I am happy. And since I love the physical act of smoking, for me anyway, there is something to be said for being able to smoke fat, fat blunts of the low grade all day.

Will try and get some pics if i can find some batteries from my camera, totally forgot to take any a about 3 weeks ago when I got a carrier bag full, which must have had at least 4 Oz, for $500 pesos, which is I guess like $40 U.S.D? Ony problem was the seeds and stems, when i got down to all the sh*t at the bottom of the bag that was loose (when i had well over a half O left) it was a f*ckin nightmare rolling anything as i had to spend hours (minutes wink.gif ) sifting through it to get that sh*t out.

massrcor
  • massrcor

Li'l G Loc

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 29 June 2010 - 09:07 PM

whoa guys, the Stoner forum is for chillin, not for fighting.

let's all just get along. biggrin.gif

anyway, I had a tall boy of steel reserve and just 1 or 2 bowls... i'm feelin pretty good (Steel Res. is about 9% alc, about 2x normal beer.) Shifty41s_beerhatsmilie2.gif

lets all just chill...

Stig
  • Stig

• $outh $ide Hoodz
  • None

Posted 29 June 2010 - 09:11 PM

Hey hey hey guys, not arguin.. just debating.

It's fun to do when stoned. Plus I think it's more interesting to read than "Just smoked a bowl listening to music"

Anyway.., Just smoked a bowl, listening to some music. What about you guys? sly.gif

*MURDOC*
  • *MURDOC*

Permanent headache.

• BUSTED!
  • None

Posted 29 June 2010 - 09:22 PM

Hahaha, nice one.

May or may not smoke this bong, my throats bothering me.

SaintJimmy
  • SaintJimmy

On a drug called Martin Sheen

• $outh $ide Hoodz

Posted 29 June 2010 - 09:24 PM

QUOTE (RadioIsotope @ Jun 30 2010, 07:11)
Hey hey hey guys, not arguin.. just debating.

It's fun to do when stoned. Plus I think it's more interesting to read than "Just smoked a bowl listening to music"

Anyway.., Just smoked a bowl, listening to some music. What about you guys? sly.gif

i'm about to go out and play some paintball, and when I get back there is a nice session waiting for me, on the house!
In regards to your little debate earlier, you can see how you seem a bit arrogant to others. you're on my respect list and sh*t, but like, it seems a bit arrogant for you to say he's wrong just because you have never been that high yourself - nah'meen?
I haven't been high for six hours myself off half a joint, but i once was for 4 hours off a whole one. And I'm not going to say he's wrong because I've never experienced it wink.gif

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users