Official Forum Stoners v6

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
8,186 replies to this topic
Tracksuit Hitman
  • Tracksuit Hitman

I'm feeling Supersonic

• Andolini Mafia Family
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 09 April 2014 - 01:36 AM Edited by Gilligan, 09 April 2014 - 01:42 AM.

Been blazing for the last couple of days. Didn't have much left when I took these pictures, but there was enough to make a decent enough picture. No idea what the strain was but it was a good f*cking smoke.

cgU2O9n.jpg

The equipment! Not the best picture, lol.

Ml5d7jT.jpg

Got so f*cking wired, man. Mixed this with a sh*t load of Tramadol and diazepam. Feel f*cking great.

• The Leviathan likes this

blitz
  • blitz

lit

• Andolini Mafia Family
  • Peru
  • Newcomer of the Year 2011

Posted 09 April 2014 - 04:02 AM

Hey guys, how would you guys best explain to a person how to inhale properly? The reason as to why I'm saying this is because I was with a few friends and they were smoking, and one of them couldn't get high after a sh*tload of tries. I said she should suck on it like a straw, but she just ended up coughing a lung. That advice worked for me the first time I tried. She also smokes cigarettes.

I'm stumped, any ideas?

El Diablo
  • El Diablo

"The Devil" ™

• Leone Family Mafia
  • Mars
  • April Fools Loser 2015

Posted 09 April 2014 - 04:07 AM

Mixed this with a sh*t load of Tramadol and diazepam. Feel f*cking great.

mixing marijuana with prescription drugs is a waste of marijuana.

for shame.

Hey guys, how would you guys best explain to a person how to inhale properly?

to properly inhale you just take your puff and breathe in; breathe the smoke down.

it has to pass down over your throat. you don't just suck it into your mouth and blow it out. you take a breath like you're breathing in air.

• BaM BooZeLLed likes this

GTA36362355
  • GTA36362355

moving before it's dead

• BUSTED!
  • None

Posted 09 April 2014 - 04:11 AM Edited by deepthroatgta6, 09 April 2014 - 04:12 AM.

Its kinda different than smoking a cigarette because of the filter but not THAT different. Sucking on it like a straw isn't a bad way to explain it though (in case of joints). Additionally, you should ask her to fill the smoke in the mouth and just breathe in air through the nostrils. Once the smoke enters the wind pipe and goes into the lungs, only sh*tty weed can fail her.
ed: El Diablo knows it too.

Tracksuit Hitman
  • Tracksuit Hitman

I'm feeling Supersonic

• Andolini Mafia Family
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 09 April 2014 - 06:22 AM

Mixing weed with diazepam isn't a waste at all. After taking a sh*t load of diazepam and smoking a few joints I was so f*cked. I only take the pills an hour or so before I plan to go to bed because it helps me sleep, even more so after smoking some bud. 

As for tramadol, sometimes, even after smoking bud I'll get a headache and will take it. The good thing about tramadol is that it chills you out aswell as getting rid of pains such as headaches.

-----------------------

I was watching a load of documentaries per usual last night. I f*cking love watching documentaries after blazing. I never usually enjoy it, but I've started to become a fan of the Ancient Aliens show since watching it everytime I blaze. It's actually quite interesting; some of the episodes are just downright stupid but some of them really get you thinking. 

Krul
  • Krul

Swank & Co.

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 09 April 2014 - 06:30 AM Edited by Krul, 09 April 2014 - 06:31 AM.

Pills are bad to take in general, and weed only amplifies their effects (in my experience). I'd advise avoiding the combination, but to each his own.
  • El Diablo likes this

El Diablo
  • El Diablo

"The Devil" ™

• Leone Family Mafia
  • Mars
  • April Fools Loser 2015

Posted 09 April 2014 - 06:46 AM

Mixing weed with diazepam isn't a waste at all. After taking a sh*t load of diazepam and smoking a few joints I was so f*cked. I only take the pills an hour or so before I plan to go to bed because it helps me sleep, even more so after smoking some bud. 

As for tramadol, sometimes, even after smoking bud I'll get a headache and will take it. The good thing about tramadol is that it chills you out aswell as getting rid of pains such as headaches.

if your only baseline for whether or not something is a "waste" is getting "so f*cked" then I'm afraid your ignorance is probably bliss.

I mean, if you wanted to get so f*cked, why not just smoke heroin?

heroin will take care of your chills, your aches, your pains, and it'll more than help you sleep.

those pills you're poppin' are akin to stabbing your liver in the heart :beerhat:

arch stanton
  • arch stanton

• The Connection
  • None

Posted 09 April 2014 - 07:06 AM

I've been pulling cones from a glass bong with quite a long neck. My friend made a home-made bong but it barley has a neck and doesn't have a shotty. I couldn't even pull the damn thing.

Anyone has this problem before?

 dice
  •  dice

Always rolling

• The Yardies
  • None
  • Best Server SAMP 2009

Posted 09 April 2014 - 08:07 AM

When taking a hit inhale some air at the very end to clear your throat, it's usually the smoke in your throat which causes coughing (and a sour throat)

Tracksuit Hitman
  • Tracksuit Hitman

I'm feeling Supersonic

• Andolini Mafia Family
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 09 April 2014 - 03:07 PM Edited by Gilligan, 09 April 2014 - 03:08 PM.

El_Diablo, how about you cut the lecturing bullsh*t? The way you post shows that you're unaware of anybody else's opinions. Mixing diazepam and weed is far from a waste and comparing mixing those them to doing heroin is just f*cking hilarious. But hell, I was just sharing my experience as I was having it. I don't appreciate somebody telling me that I'm wasting my weed, especially when it's not the first time that I've mixed the drugs.

I was still pretty out of it when I posted my last post in here, FYI.

*MURDOC*
  • *MURDOC*

Permanent headache.

• BUSTED!
  • None

Posted 09 April 2014 - 03:14 PM Edited by *MURDOC*, 09 April 2014 - 03:15 PM.

I mix prescription pills with herb, but then again, it's an actual prescription that I take every day, I was never really a pill-poppin' kind of guy.

Not really the same thing though.

But I agree with ^this dude^ anyway, get the f*ck over yourself.

• Tracksuit Hitman likes this

The Leviathan
  • The Leviathan

Goof the floof.

• BUSTED!
  • United-States
  • Best Contributor [Movies & TV] 2012
    Best Writer 2012
    Story of the Year 2012 "Grand Theft Auto V"
    Best Concept Story 2012 "The Story of Albert de Silva"

Posted 09 April 2014 - 04:06 PM Edited by The Leviathan, 09 April 2014 - 04:06 PM.

We are all entitled to our opinions, Gilligan. It is a fact of life we will all soon realise.

On a HIGHER note, I am p blitzed at the moment. Gonna go do some work outside before the storm comes!

:]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]

Tracksuit Hitman
  • Tracksuit Hitman

I'm feeling Supersonic

• Andolini Mafia Family
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 09 April 2014 - 04:49 PM

We are all entitled to our opinions, Gilligan. It is a fact of life we will all soon realise

Did you bother to read any of the above posts? If anybody is ignoring the fact that people are entitled to different opinions, it's Diablo.

Anyway, a friend of mine just picked up a £15 bag that we'll be smoking tonight. He's been staying at my flat for the past several days and we've just been blazing. I think I'll pick up some tabs later on for tomorrow, too. It's been a while since I did tabs.

The Leviathan
  • The Leviathan

Goof the floof.

• BUSTED!
  • United-States
    Best Writer 2012

Posted 09 April 2014 - 06:22 PM

It's Diablo's opinion that your opinion sucks. Now, if you don't mind, I would much rather we just forget about it.... or take it to PM.

OT: Smoke weed everyday.

• Moonshield and GTA36362355 like this

Mr. House
  • Mr. House

I'm not good with people, but at least I'm not a racist

• BUSTED!
  • United-States

Posted 09 April 2014 - 06:32 PM

It's Diablo's opinion that your opinion sucks. Now, if you don't mind, I would much rather we just forget about it.... or take it to PM.

OT: Smoke weed everyday.

No, I don't think we should forget it, because the stupid f*cking attitude coming from el_diablo is the exact damn reason I cannot stand being around people who make their whole life about marijuana. Dumb criticism from self righteous nitwits telling me that I'm getting high the wrong way. Shut the f*ck up and get your head out of your ass. This doesn't even have anything to do with a f*cking opinion, you're all telling people that what actually happened to them is wrong. How conceited do you have to be to say that.

This sh*t happens all the time in this thread.

• The Leviathan and gtamann123 like this

CallTheCoroner
  • CallTheCoroner

Have you ever been dying of thirst, and smelled rain?

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 09 April 2014 - 06:40 PM

I'm still trying to get over the fact that Easter falls on 4/20.

• The Leviathan and GTA36362355 like this

Tracksuit Hitman
  • Tracksuit Hitman

I'm feeling Supersonic

• Andolini Mafia Family
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 09 April 2014 - 06:42 PM

Seriously, why the f*ck were you unbanned? You're a creep who sh*ts on Gen Chat.

Diablo's attitude as a whole stinks and it's clear that he's trying to tell me I'm wrong. That's not acknowledging other people's opinions, it's just him pushing his biased opinion. The fact that he went on to talk about doing heroin was so idiotic that it was hilarious. 

You're talking about "forgetting about it" yet you get involved with an ongoing debate that you had no business to get involved in. f*ck off, I preferred you when you was banned.

• The Leviathan, GunWrath and Mr. House like this

The Leviathan
  • The Leviathan

Goof the floof.

• BUSTED!
  • United-States
    Best Writer 2012

Posted 09 April 2014 - 06:46 PM Edited by The Leviathan, 09 April 2014 - 06:48 PM.

There is no "right way." There is only "your" way. Don't let people on the internet get you all bent out of shape. It's just not worth it. Do what you think is right. I'm not saying you should respect anyone's opinion. But do realise... it IS an opinion.

Take that how you will.

Oh... and please chill out. Smoke a joint or something.

business-cat-meme-generator-willey-says-

• El Diablo, Melchior and GTA36362355 like this

Tracksuit Hitman
  • Tracksuit Hitman

I'm feeling Supersonic

• Andolini Mafia Family
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 09 April 2014 - 06:48 PM

If you thought for a moment that you pissed me off, Leviathan, then you've clearly got your head further up your arse than I thought.

Voodoo
  • Voodoo

Cyclop have 9 years

• Administrator
  • Unknown
  • Most Corrupt Staff 2016
    Most Corrupt Staff 2014

Posted 09 April 2014 - 06:52 PM

C5yX2gm.jpg

Alright, calm down stoners.

Back on topic.

• The Leviathan and Stig like this

GTA36362355
  • GTA36362355

moving before it's dead

• BUSTED!
  • None

Posted 09 April 2014 - 06:52 PM Edited by deepthroatgta6, 09 April 2014 - 06:53 PM.

Is it summer already? Got to beat the heat.

El Diablo
  • El Diablo

"The Devil" ™

• Leone Family Mafia
  • Mars
  • April Fools Loser 2015

Posted 09 April 2014 - 06:58 PM Edited by El_Diablo, 09 April 2014 - 06:59 PM.

Diablo's attitude as a whole stinks and it's clear that he's trying to tell me I'm wrong. That's not acknowledging other people's opinions, it's just him pushing his biased opinion. The fact that he went on to talk about doing heroin was so idiotic that it was hilarious.

do you understand English?

I acknowledged your opinion.

I just don't agree with it. so I told you why.

the rest is your problem. you're getting all bent out of shape over one little comment.
for a guy who claims to be a stoner, you really need to learn how to relax.

No, I don't think we should forget it, because the stupid f*cking attitude coming from el_diablo is the exact damn reason I cannot stand being around people who make their whole life about marijuana. Dumb criticism from self righteous nitwits telling me that I'm getting high the wrong way. Shut the f*ck up and get your head out of your ass. This doesn't even have anything to do with a f*cking opinion, you're all telling people that what actually happened to them is wrong. How conceited do you have to be to say that.

This sh*t happens all the time in this thread.

wow you're a sad man...

Voodoo
  • Voodoo

Cyclop have 9 years

• Administrator
  • Unknown
    Most Corrupt Staff 2014

Posted 09 April 2014 - 07:02 PM

K, that's it. Any more belongs in PM.

El Diablo
  • El Diablo

"The Devil" ™

• Leone Family Mafia
  • Mars
  • April Fools Loser 2015

Posted 09 April 2014 - 07:03 PM

you're the bossman niqqa.

• GTA36362355 likes this

a20characterusername
  • a20characterusername

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

• Members
  • None

Posted 09 April 2014 - 07:04 PM

You need to look at things from another perspective man. Like, all you need to do to understand where people are coming from is to...uhmm hold on a minute...

what?

Mr. House
  • Mr. House

I'm not good with people, but at least I'm not a racist

• BUSTED!
  • United-States

Posted 09 April 2014 - 07:04 PM Edited by Myron, 09 April 2014 - 07:05 PM.

-

Voodoo
  • Voodoo

Cyclop have 9 years

• Administrator
  • Unknown
    Most Corrupt Staff 2014

Posted 09 April 2014 - 07:06 PM

We're done for a while, here.

• The Leviathan, Raavi and Ciaran like this

1 user(s) are reading this topic