• This topic is locked This topic is locked
8,194 replies to this topic
DOOM!
  • DOOM!

yessir

• The Connection
  • United-States

Posted 09 February 2014 - 08:22 PM

Hey I'm about to get my four wisdom teeth yanked out, I've smoked a couple hours after an extraction, should I hold horses for smokin' after this is done? I probably will anyways, just looking to see if anyone else has.

Smoking can cause the wound to heal more slowly. It's not the grass, it's any smoke.

Indeed, indeed, but it's better than smoking a toxic riddled cigarette during the first week of the healing process. I've been smoking some good stuff the entire week. No hiccups at all. The funny part is, is during my visit at my dentist they emphasize not to smoke tobacco products, capitalizing it in paperwork, explaining to me in person what all toxins a cigarette has and what not... but would've it been awkward if I said, what about some bud doc?

My lady was against it, but with the anti-biotics, loritabs and the sticky icky its been a *almost* painless and easy recovery.

WBaker
  • WBaker

Acatalepsis

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 09 February 2014 - 08:32 PM

Smoking can cause the wound to heal more slowly. It's not the grass, it's any smoke.

Indeed, indeed, but it's better than smoking a toxic riddled cigarette during the first week of the healing process. I've been smoking some good stuff the entire week. No hiccups at all. The funny part is, is during my visit at my dentist they emphasize not to smoke tobacco products, capitalizing it in paperwork, explaining to me in person what all toxins a cigarette has and what not... but would've it been awkward if I said, what about some bud doc?
My lady was against it, but with the anti-biotics, loritabs and the sticky icky its been a *almost* painless and easy recovery.

Glad it went well, mine had to be smashed and then removed. It was one of the most painful things I've ever experienced.

I would never mention drug use to a doctor. Nothing good comes from it.

Lexty.
  • Lexty.

acclimate

• $outh $ide Hoodz
  • None

Posted 09 February 2014 - 09:11 PM

You guys have any tips on growing weed outdoors in tropical conditions. I'm living in Australia, easy coast. I've done some research on growing and it seems that Afghan strains of weed can live in tropical enviourments.

I would want to buy the seeds online so does anyone know a good website for that? I've seen that www.canabis-seeds-bank.co.uk looks good. Would just really like some overall advice and your exeriences in growing in the outdoors.

Had to bump my question.
  • El_Diablo likes this

Captain VXR
  • Captain VXR

Now Captain Lion.

• Members

Posted 10 February 2014 - 01:31 AM

Anyone else done a NekNominate video?

El_Diablo
  • El_Diablo

"The_Devil"

• Leone Family Mafia
  • Mars

Posted 10 February 2014 - 01:39 AM

You guys have any tips on growing weed outdoors in tropical conditions. I'm living in Australia, easy coast. I've done some research on growing and it seems that Afghan strains of weed can live in tropical enviourments.

I would want to buy the seeds online so does anyone know a good website for that? I've seen that www.canabis-seeds-bank.co.uk looks good. Would just really like some overall advice and your exeriences in growing in the outdoors.

Had to bump my question.

wish I could help, but my experience is strictly in consumption. not production.

your best bet would be to pose your question on a grow-specific forum. there are plenty of sites dedicated to the art.

these are 2 of the largest/most active communities that I'm aware of.

http://www.rollitup.org

http://forum.grasscity.com

they can answer any question you can think of including those you wouldn't.

• Lexty. likes this

Lochie
  • Lochie

darkness washed over the dude

• The Connection
  • None

Posted 10 February 2014 - 03:14 AM

Had to bump my question.

I live on the east coast and although I can't really explain any of the science behind growing weed due to lack of knowledge, I can tell you its fuggin' easy to do as quite a few of my friends have done. Just make sure the plant gets plenty of sunlight and if you leave it outside during a heatwave day try and leave it in the shade.

• Lexty. likes this

Lexty.
  • Lexty.

acclimate

• $outh $ide Hoodz
  • None

Posted 10 February 2014 - 06:06 AM

Thanks dudes. I'll be sure to check out those sites El_diablo. And Lochie, by growing them I meant actually going and planting them in the bushes - being isolated for a while.

Lochie
  • Lochie

darkness washed over the dude

• The Connection
  • None

Posted 10 February 2014 - 07:10 AM

Hey Coat., yeah my friends have done that as well. I live near an old quarry where one side is basically just a giant slope with trees, my friends grow their plants in pots at home then when they get too big to keep around they'll just move them out there and nature does the rest.

Lexty.
  • Lexty.

acclimate

• $outh $ide Hoodz
  • None

Posted 11 February 2014 - 03:48 AM

Cool Lochie. I'll keep this all in mind. If I do go forward with doing so, I keep you fellas updated on the growth and what not.

Sound cool?

Myron
  • Myron

I shot Reagan

• Members
  • Palestine

Posted 11 February 2014 - 03:49 AM

Cool Lochie. I'll keep this all in mind. If I do go forward with doing so, I keep you fellas updated on the growth and what not.

Sound cool?

You have betrayed me, Coat.

• Vlynor likes this

Lexty.
  • Lexty.

acclimate

• $outh $ide Hoodz
  • None

Posted 11 February 2014 - 03:53 AM

Sound cool?

You have betrayed me, Coat.

No, Nale. It's is you that has done the betraying.

Now come to the dark side with me. An upside down Leonardo is waiting for you.

Mister Kay
  • Mister Kay

Big Homie

• Members

Posted 11 February 2014 - 02:16 PM

My weight hadn't even fluctuated in the past 3-4 years but after 3 months of regular marijuana smoking, I've lost 6 kilograms. Why would that be?

DOOM!
  • DOOM!

yessir

• The Connection
  • United-States

Posted 11 February 2014 - 11:28 PM

Glad it went well, mine had to be smashed and then removed. It was one of the most painful things I've ever experienced.

I would never mention drug use to a doctor. Nothing good comes from it.

Sounds painful... I heard one loud crack throughout the process. I have been lucky as far as dental work goes. I have to get a route canal and I heard that's about as bad as it gets.

WBaker
  • WBaker

Acatalepsis

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 11 February 2014 - 11:43 PM

If a root canal is done right you won't feel a thing. Mine didn't hurt but I heard the horror stories too.

Kuruma.
  • Kuruma.

turnt up

• The Yardies
  • Scotland

Posted 14 February 2014 - 03:26 PM

Has anybody ever tried salvia? I know that it's supposed to cause hallucinations but when I smoked it I just felt the same as I do when I smoke weed. The stuff I smoked wasn't very high strength, it was only 6x but I thought that since it was my first time and I am normally quite a lightweight that it would be enough. Also, I don't know if its better to smoke it from a bong or a pipe, I used a pipe because I didn't have my bong with me. I guess I'll try again and use my bong and if it still doesn't produce the full effects I'll try some more that is stronger, what strength would be enough to experience the full effects?

CallTheCoroner
  • CallTheCoroner

Have you ever been dying of thirst, and smelled rain?

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 14 February 2014 - 09:24 PM Edited by CallTheCoroner, 14 February 2014 - 09:26 PM.

Departments of Justice and Treasury Release Marijuana Banking Guidance 

http://blog.norml.or...nking-guidance/

Lexty.
  • Lexty.

acclimate

• $outh $ide Hoodz
  • None

Posted 15 February 2014 - 05:08 AM Edited by Coat., 15 February 2014 - 05:08 AM.

Has anyone smoked so much that they spewed?

I just almost did.

beanzinapot
  • beanzinapot

Homie

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 15 February 2014 - 05:13 AM

Has anybody ever tried salvia? I know that it's supposed to cause hallucinations but when I smoked it I just felt the same as I do when I smoke weed. The stuff I smoked wasn't very high strength, it was only 6x but I thought that since it was my first time and I am normally quite a lightweight that it would be enough. Also, I don't know if its better to smoke it from a bong or a pipe, I used a pipe because I didn't have my bong with me. I guess I'll try again and use my bong and if it still doesn't produce the full effects I'll try some more that is stronger, what strength would be enough to experience the full effects?

Its best to use a bong and I would say 40x+ will make you hallucinate. Worked for me.

Banana
  • Banana

Ghetto Star

• Zaibatsu
  • United-States

Posted 15 February 2014 - 02:15 PM

Smoking it out of the bong would be better since the smoke is a little harsher than weed. I've smoked 20x extract before and had a really interesting trip.
  • orbitalraindrops likes this

aStiffSausage
  • aStiffSausage

Formerly Oksu

• Members
  • Finland

Posted 15 February 2014 - 02:19 PM

Has anyone smoked so much that they spewed?

I just almost did.

Been there, done it. Usually alcohol has been involved though.

My weight hadn't even fluctuated in the past 3-4 years but after 3 months of regular marijuana smoking, I've lost 6 kilograms. Why would that be?

I'm also kinda interested about this, about a year ago, when I used to smoke a lot, and also ate a lot of unhealthy food as munchies, fastfood, candies and similar, but I still lost weight. I did go to gym at the time too, but the weight loss was a lot faster during the time I smoked compared to going only to gym.

Mister Kay
  • Mister Kay

Big Homie

• Members

Posted 16 February 2014 - 08:45 AM Edited by deepthroatgta6, 16 February 2014 - 08:49 AM.

^ Been happening to me as well as a friend. There's no explanation for this on the internet but it sure varies from person to person. I wouldn't have minded weight loss had I been a bit on the fatty side. I was already skinny to begin with. What's even more frustrating is that my parents want me to get my blood tested fearing some disease or disorder.

I've slowed down from daily use to every 2nd-3rd day. :(

Nipperkins
  • Nipperkins

Grill

• Andolini Mafia Family
  • San-Marino

Posted 23 February 2014 - 04:47 PM

Kratom, anyone try it? I've done it once myself in the past, but that was a while ago. What should I expect, and what's a good starting dose? 

The Leviathan
  • The Leviathan

Goof the floof.

• BUSTED!
  • United-States
  • Best Contributor [Movies & TV] 2012
    Best Writer 2012
    Story of the Year 2012 "Grand Theft Auto V"
    Best Concept Story 2012 "The Story of Albert de Silva"

Posted 24 February 2014 - 01:38 AM Edited by The Leviathan, 24 February 2014 - 01:40 AM.

Fried as f*cking fried chicken right now. Seeing these beautiful pips everywhere is simply bliss.

McConaughey bless GTAForums.com!

#alrightalright

smiley-smoking-bong.gif

Forty
  • Forty

he shouts stroke darker the strings

• The Precinct
  • None

Posted 24 February 2014 - 04:28 AM

I don't get the opportunity to smoke freely in my home anymore because we have a newborn, and I would never do that. However, it doesn't stop me from taking a nightly drive to the store (we usually need a thing or two) and taking my toke then. It's become a sort of peaceful ritual for me that I relish.
  • TheGrimReefer, The Leviathan and Dbns_Finest like this

The Leviathan
  • The Leviathan

Goof the floof.

• BUSTED!
  • United-States
  • Best Contributor [Movies & TV] 2012
    Best Writer 2012
    Story of the Year 2012 "Grand Theft Auto V"
    Best Concept Story 2012 "The Story of Albert de Silva"

Posted 24 February 2014 - 06:45 PM

I <3 progressive highs.

Vlynor
  • Vlynor

Я не говорю

• Leone Family Mafia
  • United-States

Posted 25 February 2014 - 09:35 AM Edited by Vlynor, 25 February 2014 - 09:45 AM.

Uh, this is gonna be a weird question, but where can I find someone willing to procure certain... medicinal vegetation for my acquisition?

Spoiler

Myron
  • Myron

I shot Reagan

• Members
  • Palestine

Posted 25 February 2014 - 09:54 AM

Uh, this is gonna be a weird question, but where can I find someone willing to procure certain... medicinal vegetation for my acquisition?

Spoiler

You life in NY man. f*ck, go to a street corner.

Vlynor
  • Vlynor

Я не говорю

• Leone Family Mafia
  • United-States

Posted 25 February 2014 - 09:55 AM

Spoiler

I don't live in the city, man. 

Myron
  • Myron

I shot Reagan

• Members
  • Palestine

Posted 25 February 2014 - 10:07 AM

Spoiler

And it is a true shame at that. Still though, it can't be that hard unless you live in upstate NY, right?

Vlynor
  • Vlynor

Я не говорю

• Leone Family Mafia
  • United-States

Posted 25 February 2014 - 10:27 AM

Spoiler

And it is a true shame at that. Still though, it can't be that hard unless you live in upstate NY, right?

We have growers and sellers all over, but most of them are in High School.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users