• This topic is locked This topic is locked
8,192 replies to this topic
Chukkles
  • Chukkles

Big Homie

• Members

Posted 01 December 2013 - 05:54 AM

I think I'm done with bud.
I've got about a quarter of some average stuff and I may just never spend money on this sh*t again.
I want to quit smoking all together, so bud has to go because one always leads to the other for me.

If I don't have weed, I smoke so many cigarettes it hurts my throat and makes me want weed so badly, but when I have weed I smoke it like I'd smoke cigarettes and its gone before I know it.
Vicious circle.

El Diablo
  • El Diablo

"The Devil" ™

• Leone Family Mafia
  • Mars
  • April Fools Loser 2015

Posted 01 December 2013 - 06:02 AM

I know this may not be the best place to ask, but I'm trying to make a short movie about a conspiracy theorist stoner that stoners will enjoy. The soundtrack consists of old 90s techno music like Paul Elstak, Fraktal 3, etc. Is this accurate for a stoner and stuff?

there's no such thing as stoner music that "stoners will enjoy" because stoners are just people.

people enjoy all different kinds of sh*t.

I know stoners who hate techno.

I know stoners who love it.

might as well flip a coin... :yawn:

I've got about a quarter of some average stuff and I may just never spend money on this sh*t again.
I want to quit smoking all together, so bud has to go because one always leads to the other for me.

If I don't have weed, I smoke so many cigarettes it hurts my throat and makes me want weed so badly, but when I have weed I smoke it like I'd smoke cigarettes and its gone before I know it.
Vicious circle.

you do realize that you can get high as a kite and never 'smoke' anything, right?

there's a variety of ways to use marijuana.

Captain VXR
  • Captain VXR

Now Captain Lion.

• Members

Posted 01 December 2013 - 06:29 PM

I know this may not be the best place to ask, but I'm trying to make a short movie about a conspiracy theorist stoner that stoners will enjoy. The soundtrack consists of old 90s techno music like Paul Elstak, Fraktal 3, etc. Is this accurate for a stoner and stuff?

Ill link you guys the movie here once I finish it, dont you worry

You'll find stoners into almost anything - reggae, dancehall, hip hop, metal, drum & bass etc. I do like the sound of what you're making.

geobst
  • geobst

Midnight Toker

• Andolini Mafia Family
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 01 December 2013 - 06:47 PM

there's no such thing as stoner music that "stoners will enjoy" because stoners are just people.
people enjoy all different kinds of sh*t.

I know stoners who hate techno.
I know stoners who love it.

might as well flip a coin... :yawn:

Vicious circle.

you do realize that you can get high as a kite and never 'smoke' anything, right?
there's a variety of ways to use marijuana.
And cigarettes shouldn't hurt your throat unless you've:
- only recently started smoking.
- switched to a cheap cigarette brand recently.
- don't smoke regularly.
- aren't keeping hydrated between smokes.

MistaX
  • MistaX

sīla

• Facade Corporation
  • None

Posted 06 December 2013 - 06:58 PM

Smoked a joint, sat on a wooden lay chair placed in a densely packed room but damn that was so relaxing.

MistaX
  • MistaX

sīla

• Facade Corporation
  • None

Posted 09 December 2013 - 04:53 PM Edited by deepthroatgta6, 09 December 2013 - 05:04 PM.

Just posted this on a different site. Thought I got some mates here too.

I gotta admit that weed is an addiction. I think I'll cut it down for a while now. This relationship issue really needs to be handled with a sober mind. We're having trouble convincing her parents due to a stupid social notion that inter-caste marriages are wrong. This conservative society really needs to smoke a lot of weed.

Captain VXR
  • Captain VXR

Now Captain Lion.

• Members

Posted 09 December 2013 - 06:57 PM

Just posted this on a different site. Thought I got some mates here too.

I gotta admit that weed is an addiction. I think I'll cut it down for a while now. This relationship issue really needs to be handled with a sober mind. We're having trouble convincing her parents due to a stupid social notion that inter-caste marriages are wrong. This conservative society really needs to smoke a lot of weed.

Is it kinda similar to how a white guy from the Deep South of the USA for example may have trouble convincing their family to accept a black girlfriend or something? sh*t must suck, f*ck social conservatives.

El Diablo
  • El Diablo

"The Devil" ™

• Leone Family Mafia
  • Mars
  • April Fools Loser 2015

Posted 09 December 2013 - 11:31 PM

marijuana is not addictive; at least not psychoactively or physically.

it's habit-forming and ritualistic.

big difference.

MistaX
  • MistaX

sīla

• Facade Corporation
  • None

Posted 10 December 2013 - 06:27 AM Edited by deepthroatgta6, 10 December 2013 - 06:34 AM.

Habit or addiction, I ought to cut it for a while. Been smoking daily since 2 months.

@captainvxr Ya but it's way worse here because those families who stick to this conservative ideas want themselves to be identified by their caste and so they won't allow their children to marry outside their caste. How stupid is that?

WBaker
  • WBaker

Acatalepsis

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 10 December 2013 - 12:09 PM

marijuana is not addictive; at least not psychoactively or physically.
it's habit-forming and ritualistic.

big difference.

Habit forming means addictive and marijuana is physically and mentally addictive. Now I love the stuff but don't post bullsh*t. It's not as bad as meth or heroin but it ain't squeaky clean either.

I've spent a couple decades testing it. I know what I'm talking about.
  • MistaX likes this

El Diablo
  • El Diablo

"The Devil" ™

• Leone Family Mafia
  • Mars
  • April Fools Loser 2015

Posted 10 December 2013 - 12:52 PM

Habit forming means addictive and marijuana is physically and mentally addictive. Now I love the stuff but don't post bullsh*t. It's not as bad as meth or heroin but it ain't squeaky clean either.

habit-forming does not mean addictive.

not in a clinical sense.

marijuana is not addictive in that there are no physical withdrawals and/or overwhelming, debilitating cravings.

it does not bind to the requisite receptors in the same way that heroine, meth, coke, nicotine, or even caffeine and sugar do. THC has not been shown to fundamentally alter brain pattern chemistry or nerve cells, especially not in an irreversible manner like many other intoxicants will. it is also harmless to all of your internal organs (except the lungs/throat when smoked, but that can be avoided).

I love the stuff too. I never post bullsh*t about cannabis.

you seem to have your medical terms confused.

WBaker
  • WBaker

Acatalepsis

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 10 December 2013 - 01:19 PM

habit-forming does not mean addictive.
not in a clinical sense.

That's what addictive means. Clinical and common sense.

marijuana is not addictive in that there are no physical withdrawals and/or overwhelming, debilitating cravings.
it does not bind to the requisite receptors in the same way that heroine, meth, coke, nicotine, or even caffeine and sugar do. THC has not been shown to fundamentally alter brain pattern chemistry or nerve cells, especially not in an irreversible manner like many other intoxicants will. it is also harmless to all of your internal organs (except the lungs/throat when smoked, but that can be avoided).

That is completely incorrect. Even the last bit that was the most truthful isn't right.

I love the stuff too. I never post bullsh*t about cannabis.
you seem to have your medical terms confused.

I didn't mean to ruffle your feathers but you are wrong.

I use the mobile version of this site so it just isn't feasible for me to post related articles and medical journals. I have extensive first hand experience on this subject and professional medical experience. Your comments are unsupported.

El Diablo
  • El Diablo

"The Devil" ™

• Leone Family Mafia
  • Mars
  • April Fools Loser 2015

Posted 10 December 2013 - 01:26 PM

I am entirely capable of supporting everything I just said.

it wouldn't be the first time I've collected research on the topic for personal interest let alone the number of essays I submitted by choice while in college.

I've been studying and using marijuana my entire adult life, as have the vast majority of my immediate family and closest friends.

nothing I said was incorrect.

marijuana is certainly habit forming and effects the mood, temperament, etc.

but it is not addictive.

MistaX
  • MistaX

sīla

• Facade Corporation
  • None

Posted 10 December 2013 - 03:09 PM Edited by deepthroatgta6, 10 December 2013 - 08:58 PM.

It certainly isn't addictive in clinical term because there's no craving or dependency. It's like how some people get addicted to their phones.

Ed: Rolled one nice, smoked it up. Laughing at my previous posts.

Gotta love the christmas theme. Gotta hear this out:

Gotta love the whole playlist actually:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?list=RD4Vk5DpS8hmY&v=f7YljfG9qt8

Eris
  • Eris

hey bae

• The Connection
  • None

Posted 11 December 2013 - 09:05 AM

Well, that was the worst trip I've ever been on.

Captain VXR
  • Captain VXR

Now Captain Lion.

• Members

Posted 11 December 2013 - 01:50 PM

Habit or addiction, I ought to cut it for a while. Been smoking daily since 2 months.

@captainvxr Ya but it's way worse here because those families who stick to this conservative ideas want themselves to be identified by their caste and so they won't allow their children to marry outside their caste. How stupid is that?

Basically an extreme version of the class system in the UK?

Gonna have to light one up later to celebrate Uruguay legalising.

Kwandilibro
  • Kwandilibro

Be eye itch.

• Members

Posted 02 January 2014 - 01:06 AM

Whatever happened to this topic? No posts in 3 weeks?

And congrats to Colorado. God damn I wish I was there right now, even though I'd need a fake to cop sh*t anyway. Got myself a new bong for Christmas though.

Pyrrhic
  • Pyrrhic

The Seaford Monster

• Members
  • Australia

Posted 02 January 2014 - 01:19 AM

I don't smoke nor am I interested in smoking at this point in my life but I'm all up for legalising in Australia. :)

Here's a photo of the first person legally buying non-medical pot in Colorado.

DMFmFkE.png

Melchior
  • Melchior

England is mine, it owes me a living

• The Connection
  • Unknown

Posted 02 January 2014 - 01:19 AM

I am entirely capable of supporting everything I just said.

it wouldn't be the first time I've collected research on the topic for personal interest let alone the number of essays I submitted by choice while in college.

I've been studying and using marijuana my entire adult life, as have the vast majority of my immediate family and closest friends.

nothing I said was incorrect.

marijuana is certainly habit forming and effects the mood, temperament, etc.

but it is not addictive.

Psychological dependency falls under clinical addiction. Weed can certainly be psychologically addictive ("this song sucks sober, I wish I was baked") though I've never seen anything to convince me that it isn't totally benign. 

dice
  • dice

Always rolling

• The Yardies
  • None
  • Best Server SAMP 2009

Posted 03 January 2014 - 04:54 PM

I really hate the habit forming part, smoked every day for 2 years since I had a stoner for a roommate and now I kinda find it hard to stop. Just bought another pack today and feel kinda bad about it now, but until its my money and I don't spend to much on it, I feel fine with it. Maybe I should just start going out more, usually go once a week, the rest is just smoking at night

Brown Sugar
  • Brown Sugar

turnt up

• Members
  • Ethiopia

Posted 03 January 2014 - 05:42 PM

I haven't had the giggles while high in quite a long time now, though I have been buying weed off a different person lately. I miss laughing at absolutely anything for no reason while high but every time I smoke now I just get that relaxed, chilled out high, which is good in its own way but I like changing it up every now and again.

dice
  • dice

Always rolling

• The Yardies
  • None
  • Best Server SAMP 2009

Posted 03 January 2014 - 06:04 PM

Depends from what you get really, at least from my experience. One dude had some stuff, which hits you like a rock and renders you useless, which I like when playing games or watching a movie. But I don't want that dank sh*t if we smoke while we're out or something

MistaX
  • MistaX

sīla

• Facade Corporation
  • None

Posted 04 January 2014 - 03:52 PM

Nothing beats smoking a joint in the cold then go sit near an outdoor fire.

HitYourBong
  • HitYourBong

Stoner

• Members

Posted 05 January 2014 - 01:37 AM

Anyone want to play with a daily Stoner/Pothead on PS3 add me :)

Node
  • Node

War. War never changes.

• Members
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 05 January 2014 - 03:22 AM Edited by ChopTheDog., 05 January 2014 - 10:31 AM.

*Removed*

Banana
  • Banana

Ghetto Star

• Zaibatsu
  • United-States

Posted 12 January 2014 - 05:49 PM

28sseoi.jpg

This is what I've been smoking out of lately. Got it as a Christmas gift and my lord, does it rip. Anyone else get some decent paraphernalia over the holidays?

El Diablo
  • El Diablo

"The Devil" ™

• Leone Family Mafia
  • Mars
  • April Fools Loser 2015

Posted 12 January 2014 - 06:58 PM Edited by El_Diablo, 12 January 2014 - 07:00 PM.

nice dildo.

no but for reals.
around here, people call that a 'zong' or a 'strong' which loosely stands for "straight through bong." I've used them before - they hit like a trainwreck - but I've never owned one.

since you asked about holiday deals, I did actually get myself something @ a new store that opened nearby.
my first time shopping there got me 10% off of this: http://www.davinciva...zer-by-davinci/
the model I actually got is the silver trim, croc leather: http://www.davinciva...rizer-crocskin/

the new Ascent by DaVinci for on the go vapor.
it heats up faster than any handheld vaporizer I've ever seen. money well spent. they threw in a free acrylic (with metal teeth) grinder too.

WBaker
  • WBaker

Acatalepsis

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 12 January 2014 - 07:28 PM

I've always heard that style of pipe called a steam roller.

El Diablo
  • El Diablo

"The Devil" ™

• Leone Family Mafia
  • Mars
  • April Fools Loser 2015

Posted 12 January 2014 - 07:58 PM

oh you're right.
now that you said it, I've heard it called a steamroller too. I guess it's a better shape to think of than just a giant glass dildo ;)

• WBaker likes this

DOOM!
  • DOOM!

yessir

• The Connection
  • United-States

Posted 18 January 2014 - 11:49 AM

So... Every Sunday I work, at my lunch or during the last 3 or so hours, I've been taking a hit or two from my one hitter. I told myself I wouldn't smoke while at work, but the stress is unreal at times. I only smoke Sundays cause all the big wigs, drivers and office people don't come in, just us dock workers. I find myself a lot more happy and focused at work after I smoke, believe it or not, my production is higher on Sundays.

Anyways, anybody else toke while at work? Or kinda 'has to' to even get through the day?
  • Node likes this

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users