Official Forum Stoners v6

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
8,194 replies to this topic
Mister Kay
  • Mister Kay

Big Homie

• Members

Posted 22 October 2013 - 06:22 PM

Dayum. If only we had that kind of variety here.

Captain VXR
  • Captain VXR

Now Captain Lion.

• Members

Posted 22 October 2013 - 06:57 PM Edited by Captain VXR, 22 October 2013 - 06:57 PM.

Dayum. If only we had that kind of variety here.

I got lucky and met the right people. A lot of the time dealers here don't say what their product is or just call it skunk. Plus you get access to some of the best hash and landrace genetics in the world.

Mister Kay
  • Mister Kay

Big Homie

• Members

Posted 28 October 2013 - 06:19 PM

Call of Duty Modern Warfare 2's last two campaign missions were pretty intense on weed. Yup.

Stormingz
  • Stormingz

Menace to society.

• Members

Posted 28 October 2013 - 06:40 PM

Call of Duty Modern Warfare 2's last two campaign missions were pretty intense on weed. Yup.

Now that's something we can all agree to.
  • Mister Kay likes this

Mister Kay
  • Mister Kay

Big Homie

• Members

Posted 30 October 2013 - 10:10 PM Edited by deepthroatgta6, 02 November 2013 - 03:36 PM.

Funny thing I saw 12 Monkeys high and now all my spam mail is filled with [email protected]

I dont wanna be a puppet for those animals. f*ck illuminati and their rap

You wanna check something out?
http://www.forbes.co...-and-very-rich/

Read the comments LOL
Even google is advertisin em:
9oH7KCY.png :D

SaintJimmy
  • SaintJimmy

On a drug called Martin Sheen

• $outh $ide Hoodz

Posted 06 November 2013 - 12:31 AM

Oooh time to contact +447024031390.

El_Diablo
  • El_Diablo

"The_Devil"

• Leone Family Mafia
  • Mars

Posted 06 November 2013 - 06:48 AM

the first place on the East Coast to officially legalize marijuana is Portland, Maine.

http://www.huffingto..._n_4221919.html

Zotak
  • Zotak

Tom Hardy looks like me, or is it the other way?

• Members

Posted 06 November 2013 - 07:11 AM

A friend of mine got his firts ever taste the other day, and oh boy, what a bad trip, I thought I had to call an ambulance holy sh*t, scared the sh*t out of me. I told him to calm down and to take a nap, to which he agreed finally. He kept saying how bad he felt and that he had to work in a few hours haha

Why is that?

Captain VXR
  • Captain VXR

Now Captain Lion.

• Members

Posted 06 November 2013 - 12:00 PM

He probably smoked way too much for his first time.

Mister Kay
  • Mister Kay

Big Homie

• Members

Posted 10 November 2013 - 02:21 PM

I smoked way too much on my first time but didn't act out thaaat way.
Either laced weed or laced mindset.

CallTheCoroner
  • CallTheCoroner

Have you ever been dying of thirst, and smelled rain?

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 10 November 2013 - 05:32 PM

A friend of mine got his firts ever taste the other day, and oh boy, what a bad trip, I thought I had to call an ambulance holy sh*t, scared the sh*t out of me. I told him to calm down and to take a nap, to which he agreed finally. He kept saying how bad he felt and that he had to work in a few hours haha

Why is that?

Weed? Probably had a panic attack.

Captain VXR
  • Captain VXR

Now Captain Lion.

• Members

Posted 11 November 2013 - 03:18 AM

Really shouldn't have taken 6 caffeine pills tonight. Can't sleep and have a really short attention span. Might have to smoke some of the haze I picked up the other day.

Captain VXR
  • Captain VXR

Now Captain Lion.

• Members

Posted 11 November 2013 - 03:37 AM

Does anyone else notice that one particular strain seems to be everywhere? Round here in Portsmouth, OG Hampshire, everyone seems to have Super Silver Haze.

Captain VXR
  • Captain VXR

Now Captain Lion.

• Members

Posted 14 November 2013 - 02:32 AM

Lemon haze on nom nom.

Zotak
  • Zotak

Tom Hardy looks like me, or is it the other way?

• Members

Posted 14 November 2013 - 03:06 AM

You guys are like scientist or gurus, what the f*ck is a panic attack, I mean why, could stress or being mentally tired from work alter the effects or something? Another one, is it counter-productive to mix spirits drinks with weed cuz in my case it magnifys the effect from the alcohol and it strucks quite hard and knocks me down and then sleep like a rock.

Mister Kay
  • Mister Kay

Big Homie

• Members

Posted 14 November 2013 - 04:57 PM Edited by deepthroatgta6, 14 November 2013 - 04:59 PM.

Some people say weed+alcohol leads to a f*cked up experience. Not in my case but I do take care that I don't get too drunk when high. I've seen some of my friends getting f*cked up pretty bad that way. A little alcohol buzz before a joint has always led me to a very nice time.

I've had a few panic attacks when smoking alone. I constantly kept thinking about things going wrong. In all my experience with weed, whatever I think gets amplified 100x, be it a good thought or a bad one.

So yeah, your experience will be how you perceive it and how you shape it. But that is how it is with me, it might not hold true for others. For e.g. No matter how many cigarettes I smoke, I just can't feel the nicotine in me. (Smoking a cigarette after a joint is totally different though.)

Aintgottime2bleed
  • Aintgottime2bleed

to weird to live to rare to die

• BUSTED!

Posted 14 November 2013 - 07:28 PM

but does it works with bling blings crackpipe?, amnesia gold -----> all sh*t foreigners weed which only got cool names. Only drink + smoke when you used to drinking or smoking, i rarely drink and no problem even with strong alcoholic drinks and else i just get dizzy + puke.

Banana
  • Banana

Ghetto Star

• Zaibatsu
  • United-States

Posted 14 November 2013 - 07:38 PM

Since I started smoking I would always smoke when I drank alcohol so by now I'm used to smoking and drinking at the same time.

Ryder_from_the_grave
  • Ryder_from_the_grave

Land of the Heartless

• Members

Posted 20 November 2013 - 10:54 AM Edited by Ryder_from_the_grave, 20 November 2013 - 10:55 AM.

speedy be makin the funniest vids

edit:after im blaazed of course.

Red XIII
  • Red XIII

British and Proud!

• Members

Posted 20 November 2013 - 05:58 PM

Does anyone else notice that one particular strain seems to be everywhere? Round here in Portsmouth, OG Hampshire, everyone seems to have Super Silver Haze.

Yep! Here in London all I've ever been getting in the last year is super silver haze, lemon haze or cheese.

Luckily I have a good friend who is an enthusiastic grower, he grows all kinds of stuff and makes oil and hash regularly.

Captain VXR
  • Captain VXR

Now Captain Lion.

• Members

Posted 20 November 2013 - 11:38 PM

Yep! Here in London all I've ever been getting in the last year is super silver haze, lemon haze or cheese.

Luckily I have a good friend who is an enthusiastic grower, he grows all kinds of stuff and makes oil and hash regularly.

Been getting all 3, most dealers here seem to being Londoners.

Mister Kay
  • Mister Kay

Big Homie

• Members

Posted 30 November 2013 - 07:10 PM

Ran out of paper day before yesterday.

Never got time to go get a new pack. Wanted to get high tonight so rolled one in bible paper. Kinda sucks but it ain't bad for a change. Made me so high!

Eris
  • Eris

Grill

• The Connection
  • None

Posted 30 November 2013 - 07:14 PM

I can't roll to save my life. It's truly a bitch.

Mister Kay
  • Mister Kay

Big Homie

• Members

Posted 30 November 2013 - 09:42 PM Edited by deepthroatgta6, 30 November 2013 - 09:46 PM.

I used to be like you then I took....
a habit of rolling a joint every night. Though it was quite difficult tonight. Rolling rizla is way easier than rolling a glueless old tasting piece of paper.

WBaker
  • WBaker

Acatalepsis

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 01 December 2013 - 02:24 AM

I can't roll to save my life. It's truly a bitch.

Just takes practice. There are rolling machines or you can use a dollar bill to help roll.

Gilligan
  • Gilligan

Midnight Toker

• Andolini Mafia Family
  • None

Posted 01 December 2013 - 04:38 AM

Been smoking a lot of this blueberry cheese recently. Had a couple of hits on the metal pipe this morning and a few joints before and after going to see Hunger Games 2. Not a bad film, Jennifer Lawrence is f*cking beautiful, sometimes I think I'm obsessed. But yeah, this weed is alright. It's not too heavy so it doesn't put you on your arse.

WBaker
  • WBaker

Acatalepsis

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 01 December 2013 - 04:41 AM

Been smoking a lot of this blueberry cheese recently. Had a couple of hits on the metal pipe this morning and a few joints before and after going to see Hunger Games 2. Not a bad film, Jennifer Lawrence is f*cking beautiful, sometimes I think I'm obsessed. But yeah, this weed is alright. It's not too heavy so it doesn't put you on your arse.

Toss the metal pipe away and go pyrex! Metal has such a terrible taste.

Gilligan
  • Gilligan

Midnight Toker

• Andolini Mafia Family
  • None

Posted 01 December 2013 - 04:44 AM

It's my first time using something that I haven't made myself, to be honest. The metal pipe doesn't seem bad because we clean it after every use. I'm more into homemade bongs than pyrex or whatever when I'm not smoking a joint. Hell, the only reason I used the pipe was because I could use it in the car.

WBaker
  • WBaker

Acatalepsis

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 01 December 2013 - 05:06 AM

It's my first time using something that I haven't made myself, to be honest. The metal pipe doesn't seem bad because we clean it after every use. I'm more into homemade bongs than pyrex or whatever when I'm not smoking a joint. Hell, the only reason I used the pipe was because I could use it in the car.

If taste is important to you, you'll do yourself a favor with a pyrex pipe. Where I am any tobacco or smoke shop has small ones starting at $10.

If you tend to drop your pipe a lot, and I got friends like this, metal is a better choice but that's its only advantage. Glass stays cooler to the touch too.

Cleaning is important, hate to say I can be a bit lazy about it sometimes.

The name of the strain is interesting. I've heard of cheese before in a non crack way from a friend but he was on the west coast. Never seen any "cheese" myself.

Gilligan
  • Gilligan

Midnight Toker

• Andolini Mafia Family
  • None

Posted 01 December 2013 - 05:10 AM

I don't see any harm in giving it a try, I've seen them around for like £3-£5. It all comes down to when I can be arsed going into town to shop because I'll do some shopping whilst I pick one up.

I came across the strain a couple of months back. I can't really explain the taste because I'm kind of used to it now, but like I said, it's good if you're not planning to sit around (given that you don't smoke loads of it). I smoke a lot when I'm meeting people nowadays, although when I'm staying in I'll have a few bong hits as well as the joints.

I've never had a blunt! :(

2 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 2 guests, 0 anonymous users