• This topic is locked This topic is locked
8,194 replies to this topic
a cactus
  • a cactus

origin of all that is good and mother to us all

• Leone Family Mafia
  • Macau

Posted 07 October 2013 - 05:17 PM

I think I've had some mild anxiety attacks before when high. Nothing too serious, but basically my thoughts would run wild, but in a bad way where I wasn't even comfortable with my own thoughts, and it would bring on a sense of paranoia.  I think the best remedy to this is to let something else occupy your mind until you begin to feel better - just watch a film you like or put on some music and go into passive mode. 

I ran out of papers last week, and first the first time in a long time I made a home-made bong for a quick fix until I can get more papers (local smoke shop closed down). Man, I got really high. It was awesome. Haven't felt like that for a while. When playing GTA V, I'd been to the shooting range before and enjoyed it, but I went back after getting lifted and it was super intense, and now the shooting range challenges are among my favorite activities in the entire game. It was then I was able to appreciate the improved shooting mechanics in V since I could really feel the weight of the weapon and its discharge. And I remember I started to think about how a gun is a really f*cked up piece of machinery and how awful it must be to get shot by one. 

When my wife saw me preparing the bong, she said it looked like something an addict would do :D Of course, I told her that I'm not addicted, I just have a particularly high tolerance, let's not muddy the issue..

Mister Kay
  • Mister Kay

Rising from the ashes

• Members
  • Unknown

Posted 08 October 2013 - 03:50 PM Edited by deepthroatgta6, 08 October 2013 - 08:51 PM.

I can't play an FPS sober,I get simulator sick. But no one can beat me or stop me when I play it high.

Half baked was f*ckin awesome!

Captain VXR
  • Captain VXR

Now Captain Lion.

• Members

Posted 08 October 2013 - 11:06 PM

Got some sour diesel today, sh*t smells better than any weed I've bought or smoked before. Probably gonna have to make a sploof, is it really as easy as stuffing some dryer sheets into a bog roll tube?

a cactus
  • a cactus

origin of all that is good and mother to us all

• Leone Family Mafia
  • Macau

Posted 09 October 2013 - 12:35 AM

Got some sour diesel today, sh*t smells better than any weed I've bought or smoked before. Probably gonna have to make a sploof, is it really as easy as stuffing some dryer sheets into a bog roll tube?

Yeah, pretty much! 

GTA-King
  • GTA-King

I was alive.

• BUSTED!

Posted 09 October 2013 - 04:26 AM

I'm out.

El Diablo
  • El Diablo

"The Devil"

• Leone Family Mafia
  • Mars
  • April Fools Loser 2015

Posted 09 October 2013 - 05:01 AM

I'm out.

move to Denver bro.

problem solved :cool:

Greenline
  • Greenline

Page 3 Girl

• Members
  • Iran

Posted 09 October 2013 - 11:00 PM

Got ripped off... f*cker sold me trim.

This sh*t never happened before.

Captain VXR
  • Captain VXR

Now Captain Lion.

• Members

Posted 10 October 2013 - 12:25 AM

You didn't see the contents of the bag? Think it happened to me once before when I was a total noob, waste of a fiver.

yakuza warlord
  • yakuza warlord

Always outnumbered, never outgunned.

• Members

Posted 10 October 2013 - 01:58 AM

I'm out.

move to Denver bro.

problem solved :cool:

The quality is amazing.  I cant even get enough...  Have a strain you want to try? BAM go down the street.  In the mood for some edibles?  ZIP one phone call.  And the cops are so chill about it.  Its a paradise here.

Greenline
  • Greenline

Page 3 Girl

• Members
  • Iran

Posted 10 October 2013 - 03:40 AM

You didn't see the contents of the bag? Think it happened to me once before when I was a total noob, waste of a fiver.

We do this sh*t outside. $45 for an eighth gone.

Captain VXR
  • Captain VXR

Now Captain Lion.

• Members

Posted 10 October 2013 - 04:20 PM

f*ck that sucks, you tried making edibles or hash?

dreadluxx
  • dreadluxx

дрэдлоксъ

• Members
  • Ethiopia

Posted 10 October 2013 - 06:18 PM

Smoking a gar of that loud before heading back to school.  Only smoke gars by choice.. bongs or pipes or papers if its all thats available

Greenline
  • Greenline

Page 3 Girl

• Members
  • Iran

Posted 10 October 2013 - 07:10 PM Edited by Greenline, 10 October 2013 - 07:10 PM.

It was shake, so I doubt that would've gone well. The THC content would be too low.

Cheat
  • Cheat

the only people for me are the mad ones

• The Connection
  • None

Posted 10 October 2013 - 08:49 PM

@deepthroatgta6 getting super stoned for me often includes balancing between feeling great and feeling anxious up to a point where you start to think you're actually going mad but once you really deeply realize that it's just the pot playing tricks on your mind instead of there actually being something wrong with you it gets better... Truth be told I get the same kind of anxiety sober every other night but if you manage a neutral point of view (not constantly telling yourself you're mad) it gets easier to deal with. I can't honestly say that me using psychedels hasn't necessarily played a part in creating those tendencies in me but then again I've learned a lot about the positive sides of life and the world as well. Through enhancing perception and inner experiencing of reality marijuana really teaches one to appreciate the universe he's a part of... It's all a beautiful journey through the void. Just remember to keep the positive vibes flowing and keep your thinking reasonable. happy tokin guys

• a cactus likes this

Banana
  • Banana

Ghetto Star

• Zaibatsu
  • United-States

Posted 11 October 2013 - 05:17 PM

1011131305.jpg?w=AACSBUlvC0FpjKrDnsIgb5v

The last bud from this week's haul.

Harley
  • Harley

Cyclop 9

• The Precinct
  • None

Posted 11 October 2013 - 06:55 PM

It was shake, so I doubt that would've gone well. The THC content would be too low.

Have you actually tried any of it yet?

Nothing wrong with a little shake, as long as it's not stems and leaves. I've had some bags that are miles better than bud.

El Diablo
  • El Diablo

"The Devil"

• Leone Family Mafia
  • Mars
  • April Fools Loser 2015

Posted 11 October 2013 - 07:04 PM

that doesn't make any sense.

the THC content of shake is the same THC content of buds.

the only difference is that shake is all broken up and buds are intact.

you can make the same quality edibles from shake that you would make from flowers.

Mr.Mister
  • Mr.Mister

Capt. Downtown

• $outh $ide Hoodz

Posted 13 October 2013 - 10:54 PM

Just recently learned that a guy I used to buy dank budz from got pinched by UCs. Over half a million dollars worth of heroin and coke taken too and thousands of rounds. f*ckin crazy sh*t!

Captain VXR
  • Captain VXR

Now Captain Lion.

• Members

Posted 14 October 2013 - 05:10 PM

Just recently learned that a guy I used to buy dank budz from got pinched by UCs. Over half a million dollars worth of heroin and coke taken too and thousands of rounds. f*ckin crazy sh*t!

That's why I don't buy from people who sell sh*t like smack, I don't want my money ending up in the hands of people like them where possible.

NighyKai
  • NighyKai

Dr. Russian Gamer

• Members

Posted 15 October 2013 - 05:18 AM

My avatar is a pic of me blazing it, 420 friendly always!

Mister Kay
  • Mister Kay

Rising from the ashes

• Members
  • Unknown

Posted 16 October 2013 - 05:01 AM

I think my weed was laced. I was mildly hallucinating. That doesn't happen with weed, does it?

Captain VXR
  • Captain VXR

Now Captain Lion.

• Members

Posted 16 October 2013 - 10:06 AM

I think my weed was laced. I was mildly hallucinating. That doesn't happen with weed, does it?

High doses of certain sativa strains can do that. Obviously nothing compared to being on a full blown acid trip.

Mister Kay
  • Mister Kay

Rising from the ashes

• Members
  • Unknown

Posted 17 October 2013 - 02:56 AM Edited by deepthroatgta6, 17 October 2013 - 03:02 AM.

^ My vision was warped at the corners and I had drifted far away from reality. I was sitting there looking at things in a weird way and my vision was weird too. Seemed like I was seeing everything through a thick lense. Also, I could hear only those things which I concentrated upon. Every other thing went silent. It's either laced weed or my mind is getting f*cked up.
Ed: That weed was bought from a different guy because my dealer was unavailable.

Captain VXR
  • Captain VXR

Now Captain Lion.

• Members

Posted 17 October 2013 - 09:57 AM

^ My vision was warped at the corners and I had drifted far away from reality. I was sitting there looking at things in a weird way and my vision was weird too. Seemed like I was seeing everything through a thick lense. Also, I could hear only those things which I concentrated upon. Every other thing went silent. It's either laced weed or my mind is getting f*cked up.
Ed: That weed was bought from a different guy because my dealer was unavailable.

Probably just way more stoned then you've ever been...

Mister Kay
  • Mister Kay

Rising from the ashes

• Members
  • Unknown

Posted 18 October 2013 - 12:17 AM Edited by deepthroatgta6, 18 October 2013 - 12:20 AM.

Scratch all that sh*t out! I was preparing for this high all that time. Made some ganja coffee as a b'day present for a friend. We were trying edible mode for the first time. Me and the other 3 guys emptied the jar at 12.45am. After three - four hours of skepticism and placebo, we are hit right now since an hour. The bombs were dropped at 3.45..and its coincidently 5.45, I'm still high as f*ck.. #.#

Ed: We watched 'Identity' and that's why I can feel my hand reaching to the knife to kill my friend.

Banana
  • Banana

Ghetto Star

• Zaibatsu
  • United-States

Posted 18 October 2013 - 12:25 AM

I ate ~1/4 ounce of vaped weed the other day. I hadn't had a real good edible buzz before so I decided to go all out and eat the whole 1/4. I didn't think it would be potent at all since it had been vaped but I was wrong. I got totally blasted and my stomach couldn't handle it after 3+ hours so I ended up puking up what I hadn't digested already. I'd definitely do it again but not as much as that time of course.

Mister Kay
  • Mister Kay

Rising from the ashes

• Members
  • Unknown

Posted 19 October 2013 - 09:39 PM Edited by deepthroatgta6, 19 October 2013 - 09:40 PM.

There was Walter White but there also was Walter Sobchak. Crazy movie, the big lebowsky. Need I say you need weed to sail through it?

Ah, the dude abides.. Take it easy, guys..

Banana
  • Banana

Ghetto Star

• Zaibatsu
  • United-States

Posted 19 October 2013 - 10:47 PM

The Big Lebowski is a classic. I've never actually watched it stoned though.

Mister Kay
  • Mister Kay

Rising from the ashes

• Members
  • Unknown

Posted 20 October 2013 - 04:09 AM

Of course it is enjoyable even when watching it sober but hey, its a different animal when amplified by Mary Jane.

Captain VXR
  • Captain VXR

Now Captain Lion.

• Members

Posted 22 October 2013 - 05:05 PM

10424795136_0ebd2aab24_b.jpg

10424794526_d53227212e_b.jpg

8 strains of weed and 2 different types of hash purchased from 7 dealers in 3 cities.

Includes:

Big Buddha Cheese

Cheese x Psychosis

Lambsbread

Sour Diesel

Super Silver Haze

Unknown Cheese

and 2 other unknowns, as well as the hash.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users