8,186 replies to this topic
Slynke
  • Slynke

"Forum Cool Guy"

• $outh $ide Hoodz
  • Mars

Posted 21 September 2013 - 02:30 AM

Oblivionz here! How've you been?

Oblivionz, what's good son?! I feel like so much has changed lol New names, new theme/layout, new game.. I'm all old and sh*t in the land of new-new haha 2002 Represent!

El Diablo
  • El Diablo

"The Devil"

• Leone Family Mafia
  • Mars
  • April Fools Loser 2015

Posted 21 September 2013 - 04:15 AM

yeah 2002 is a good year I guess....

GTA-King
  • GTA-King

I was alive.

• BUSTED!

Posted 22 September 2013 - 06:42 PM

Life is good, folks.

Recently moved in with some room mates (who also toke). Got a new job at another factory (much better work environment). Things are going quite swell. One of my roomies has access to some medical grade sh*t. So everyday after work is just bliss.

So happy that I get weekends off now.

:]
  • SaintJimmy likes this

GTA36362355
  • GTA36362355

moving before it's dead

• BUSTED!
  • None

Posted 22 September 2013 - 09:50 PM

After a month long run of getting stoned every night, I finally ran out of weed. Gotta go buy tomorrow.

Stink_Fist
  • Stink_Fist

Goo Goo G'Joob

• $outh $ide Hoodz

Posted 25 September 2013 - 11:14 AM

Woah this whole place has changed up now! Still recognize a few of you old blazers.

Haven't smoked since June due to my work - how I just wish I could play some GTA V blazed as a motherf*ck taking in the beautiful map. Ah well all in good time. Hope all is good bros.

Banana
  • Banana

Ghetto Star

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 25 September 2013 - 04:52 PM

I haven't gotten stoned in forever due to my lack of working. I just got a new job though so I'm hoping to buy a fat sack once I get my first paycheck. By then GTA:O will be launched so I'm looking forward to getting blazed while cruising in freemode. :cool:

Captain VXR
  • Captain VXR

Now Captain Lion.

• Members

Posted 28 September 2013 - 06:30 PM

Copped some buddha cheese just five minutes ago, looks like high mids.

yakuza warlord
  • yakuza warlord

Always outnumbered, never outgunned.

• Members

Posted 29 September 2013 - 12:04 AM

we have top shelf BC bud all over Denver.

I never have to drive more than 10 minutes or spend more than 35 dollars to get an 8th of the dankest sh*t this side of Mendocino County.

it really is the greatest place on Earth for a stoner right now,.

I picked up a very sticky Q of purple kush the other day.  such a better quality than Idaho.  I cant believe it.  My grinder got stuck together.

Kwandilibro
  • Kwandilibro

Be eye itch.

• Members

Posted 29 September 2013 - 12:55 PM

GTA and hash is some crazy sh*t. Had to take a break from this site to dodge spoilers but that game was epic.

Oh and I got a brand new grinder for free. Some f*ckin kid left all their weed items in a bottle in the park and they had a brand new grinder. sh*t's dope.

Melchior
  • Melchior

• The Connection
  • Vietnam

Posted 30 September 2013 - 03:25 AM

Anyone notice that Michael and Franklin can smoke cones? And they have really messed up thoughts, I found that funny.

Melchior
  • Melchior

• The Connection
  • Vietnam

Posted 30 September 2013 - 07:53 AM

So I'm pretty bored and I have no weed, I'm thinking about scraping some res off my bowl and applying it to a cigarette paper, then rolling it into a fag. Any word on what that'd be like and how I'd go about doing it?

Stretchnutter
  • Stretchnutter

Also known as Racer_S

• Members

Posted 30 September 2013 - 04:00 PM Edited by Stretchnutter, 30 September 2013 - 04:16 PM.

^^  thats just nasty, i never smoke bowl resin, or use bowls

this thread still here?  holy smokes! I remember seeing this here when I was workin on SA mods. 10 years later and still cheifin...  only difference moved from merch in blunts to kush wrapped barely legal in ultrathin zig zags, i usually rip off 1/3 the paper so it just enough to stick and really get all that flavor in a portable package for cruisin with.

El Diablo
  • El Diablo

"The Devil"

• Leone Family Mafia
  • Mars
  • April Fools Loser 2015

Posted 30 September 2013 - 04:05 PM

So I'm pretty bored and I have no weed, I'm thinking about scraping some res off my bowl and applying it to a cigarette paper, then rolling it into a fag. Any word on what that'd be like and how I'd go about doing it?

I would avoid smoking resin unless you're utterly desperate.

it's not good for you.

that being said; the best way to get some res is to turn your bowl upside down (holding it by the mouthpiece), flicking on your lighter, and holding the flame to the inside of the bowl (flame goes up inside the upside down bowl). hold the flame on the inside of the bowl for a few seconds until you notice a little light smoke trailing up.

now take a clothespin/bent open paperclip/small knife and simply scrape around the inside of the bowl.

since it's all warmed up the res will come off in black chunks. take these chunks and 'wipe' them off of your paperclip or knife onto another fresh screen (the little screens that go inside glass bowls). when you're done you'll have a screen full of res so just place it back in the bowl.

smoke it.

Eryn Gee TX-956
  • Eryn Gee TX-956

Player Hater

• BUSTED!

Posted 01 October 2013 - 04:26 AM

havent enjoyed weed in about 6-7 maybe 9 months for private/personal reasons but goddamnit everything is so dull. when i would smoke i felt free and open and inspired to do some hobbies i liked like music. I hope yall are enjoying youre weed here on this thread. Smoke on yall  :^:

Ryder_from_the_grave
  • Ryder_from_the_grave

Land of the Heartless

• Members

Posted 01 October 2013 - 06:46 PM

for those on ps3,GTAO be traffickin..might as well blaze while wait.

tumblr_mu062a44Xz1qawrxuo1_250.gif

CallTheCoroner
  • CallTheCoroner

Have you ever been dying of thirst, and smelled rain?

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 01 October 2013 - 11:17 PM

It's my favorite time of the year! HARVEST! Have a nice 5 foot tree, just slowly picking away at it, hanging up to dry. Then it's time for curing.

A photo of one of the lower cola's from a couple weeks ago...

958e5b48-2a8f-4f1c-993e-fb6e35c855ea_zps

Captain VXR
  • Captain VXR

Now Captain Lion.

• Members

Posted 02 October 2013 - 09:19 AM

Wish I could grow at the moment, what breed you got there?

GTA36362355
  • GTA36362355

moving before it's dead

• BUSTED!
  • None

Posted 03 October 2013 - 04:47 PM Edited by deepthroatgta6, 03 October 2013 - 10:27 PM.

Had an anxiety attack before two nights. Had smoked a huge joint and was watching breaking bad's finale.

In the last minutes
Spoiler
, my heart started pounding too heavily. I closed the laptop lid but the darkness around me didn't blind me at all. I could see the room clearly in pitch black darkness. It felt so eerie and made my heart pound even faster.
I started feeling my breath and found it slowing. I realized that I was panicking and felt severe tinglings all over my body.

I stood up but found myself dizzy. I couldn't stand straight. For once, I thought of waking up my brother but then again I remembered that it was just my head doing all of the above things. I laid down on the bed. Walt's words kept ringing in my head: "Darkness". I started visualizing death and for a moment I felt I was having a heart attack. I stood up again and went to the balcony. Sat there for a while watching the sky. Calmness was restored. I returned. Played skyrim for like 10-15 minutes and then watched the remaining episode.

sh*t was f*cked up. Gotta handle my brain better if this happens again. Usually, smoking weed alone at night is very relaxing for me. Don't know what happened that night.

Ed: I'm having minor pain in my upper jaw bones since that incident.

Ed2: Goddamn F.E A.R. is a horrible game to get stoned on.

 dice
  •  dice

Always rolling

• The Yardies
  • None
  • Best Server SAMP 2009

Posted 04 October 2013 - 11:41 AM

Bought some stuff today after being clean for a month. Feel really lazy, will probably just play games all day. Did anyone try rolling with the paper being turned on the outside, so the sticky part faces out not in? I've been doing it for some time now, its a fun way of rolling and you can just tear away the excess paper instead of actually smoking it when you're done.

CallTheCoroner
  • CallTheCoroner

Have you ever been dying of thirst, and smelled rain?

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 06 October 2013 - 03:44 AM Edited by CallTheCoroner, 06 October 2013 - 04:00 AM.

Wish I could grow at the moment, what breed you got there?

It was just seeds I got from buying other weed. Then I planted them, only 1 sprouted and happened to be a female. Literally the last night before we were going to cut it down, someone stole it. Just tore it off from the stock and took off with the top cola.

I still got like 2 oz's off of it pre-maturely. People are douches, can't trust anyone.

@DeepThroatgta6

How old are you? I've had a couple of instances where I got so high, I had mini panic attacks, heart skips a beat etc. But I never thought I was having a heart attack. 

Do you have any prior medical issues?

GTA36362355
  • GTA36362355

moving before it's dead

• BUSTED!
  • None

Posted 06 October 2013 - 10:18 AM

Nope, no prior medical issues. I'm 21. That just happened once. In fact, I and a few friends are on a bong marathon since yesterday.

El Diablo
  • El Diablo

"The Devil"

• Leone Family Mafia
  • Mars
  • April Fools Loser 2015

Posted 07 October 2013 - 12:19 AM

can't say that I've ever had an anxiety attack while stoned.

and I've been really, really stoned :lol:

cactus.
  • cactus.

king sh*t of f*ck mountain

• Leone Family Mafia
  • Macau

Posted 07 October 2013 - 05:17 PM

I think I've had some mild anxiety attacks before when high. Nothing too serious, but basically my thoughts would run wild, but in a bad way where I wasn't even comfortable with my own thoughts, and it would bring on a sense of paranoia.  I think the best remedy to this is to let something else occupy your mind until you begin to feel better - just watch a film you like or put on some music and go into passive mode. 

I ran out of papers last week, and first the first time in a long time I made a home-made bong for a quick fix until I can get more papers (local smoke shop closed down). Man, I got really high. It was awesome. Haven't felt like that for a while. When playing GTA V, I'd been to the shooting range before and enjoyed it, but I went back after getting lifted and it was super intense, and now the shooting range challenges are among my favorite activities in the entire game. It was then I was able to appreciate the improved shooting mechanics in V since I could really feel the weight of the weapon and its discharge. And I remember I started to think about how a gun is a really f*cked up piece of machinery and how awful it must be to get shot by one. 

When my wife saw me preparing the bong, she said it looked like something an addict would do :D Of course, I told her that I'm not addicted, I just have a particularly high tolerance, let's not muddy the issue..

GTA36362355
  • GTA36362355

moving before it's dead

• BUSTED!
  • None

Posted 08 October 2013 - 03:50 PM Edited by deepthroatgta6, 08 October 2013 - 08:51 PM.

I can't play an FPS sober,I get simulator sick. But no one can beat me or stop me when I play it high.

Half baked was f*ckin awesome!

Captain VXR
  • Captain VXR

Now Captain Lion.

• Members

Posted 08 October 2013 - 11:06 PM

Got some sour diesel today, sh*t smells better than any weed I've bought or smoked before. Probably gonna have to make a sploof, is it really as easy as stuffing some dryer sheets into a bog roll tube?

cactus.
  • cactus.

king sh*t of f*ck mountain

• Leone Family Mafia
  • Macau

Posted 09 October 2013 - 12:35 AM

Got some sour diesel today, sh*t smells better than any weed I've bought or smoked before. Probably gonna have to make a sploof, is it really as easy as stuffing some dryer sheets into a bog roll tube?

Yeah, pretty much! 

GTA-King
  • GTA-King

I was alive.

• BUSTED!

Posted 09 October 2013 - 04:26 AM

I'm out.

El Diablo
  • El Diablo

"The Devil"

• Leone Family Mafia
  • Mars
  • April Fools Loser 2015

Posted 09 October 2013 - 05:01 AM

I'm out.

move to Denver bro.

problem solved :cool:

Greenline
  • Greenline

Page 3 Girl

• Members
  • Iran

Posted 09 October 2013 - 11:00 PM

Got ripped off... f*cker sold me trim.

This sh*t never happened before.

Captain VXR
  • Captain VXR

Now Captain Lion.

• Members

Posted 10 October 2013 - 12:25 AM

You didn't see the contents of the bag? Think it happened to me once before when I was a total noob, waste of a fiver.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users