Official Forum Stoners v6

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
8,194 replies to this topic
Sup3rman
  • Sup3rman

Legen- wait for it -dary

• Members

Posted 08 September 2013 - 12:59 PM

After a long time got really stoned last night at a friends place. Man...pizza after joints is the best. 

El_Diablo
  • El_Diablo

"The_Devil"

• Leone Family Mafia
  • Mars

Posted 08 September 2013 - 11:14 PM

haven't used the bong all Summer.

got it out tonight. packing it soon.

gonna' order a pizza and watch some Sunday Night Football with the girl and the dog.

good times.

Kwandilibro
  • Kwandilibro

Be eye itch.

• Members

Posted 09 September 2013 - 01:41 AM

gonna' order a pizza and watch some Sunday Night Football with the girl and the dog.

good times.

Speaking of SNF my Giants are out there looking like some bitches right now. They need to hit the bong, might remember how to play football.

Bigs
  • Bigs

OG

• Members

Posted 09 September 2013 - 02:01 AM

good times.

Speaking of SNF my Giants are out there looking like some bitches right now. They need to hit the bong, might remember how to play football.

Tony Romo's going to need a medicinal bud card for those broken ribs!

Skylanator
  • Skylanator

War, war never changes..

• Members

Posted 09 September 2013 - 05:09 AM

Omnomnomnom. I got the munchies for a boiled egg. My boyfriends making me 2 - YAY !

Mr.Mister
  • Mr.Mister

Capt. Downtown

• $outh $ide Hoodz

Posted 09 September 2013 - 07:38 PM

Well, it looks like I will be quitting pot, after 6 years of smoking. I'm joining the oilfield up north and will be earning 5gs a month. Perhaps I will be back next year, maybe not?

Take care OFS :)

• DeeperRed likes this

DeeperRed
  • DeeperRed

Damn it feels good to be gangsta

• Zaibatsu

Posted 09 September 2013 - 10:18 PM

Good luck Mr, you'll save a sh*t-ton not smoking as well haha 

S l a d e
  • S l a d e

Picture above is accurate description of me

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 10 September 2013 - 01:31 AM

There is an official stoner's thread?! Awesome. 

Greenline
  • Greenline

Page 3 Girl

• Members
  • Iran

Posted 10 September 2013 - 02:26 AM

I love Xannies, 4mg once in a blue moon can take any possible anxiety awake from you, make you eurphoric and tipsy, and eventually fall into the deepest sleep ever. Go Alprazolam.

Took an (accidental) pseudo-artsy joint shot just for you guys:

8l3D1ZH.jpg

Mister Kay
  • Mister Kay

Big Homie

• Members

Posted 10 September 2013 - 03:50 AM Edited by deepthroatgta6, 10 September 2013 - 03:52 AM.

You always smoke in front of the laptop?

I smoke in the balcony and gazing at the stars goes on for a little longer than one would consider normal. :D The fresh air and the silence of the night feel kinda amplified. Its a nice feel.
  • Greenline likes this

Greenline
  • Greenline

Page 3 Girl

• Members
  • Iran

Posted 10 September 2013 - 05:29 AM

You always smoke in front of the laptop?
I smoke in the balcony and gazing at the stars goes on for a little longer than one would consider normal. :D The fresh air and the silence of the night feel kinda amplified. Its a nice feel.

Oh man that's awesome, but where I live I would have all kinds of 70+ year olds investigating who's been smoking that devil's hooch. Plus, it's a habit I just kept since I left Iran, but I do need to change things up occasionally.

(It's a desktop btw :p)

Cheat
  • Cheat

the only people for me are the mad ones

• The Connection

Posted 12 September 2013 - 06:40 PM

Any of you guys particularly experienced with getting crossfaded? Last friday I smoked what was approximately a .6 joint with my mate after 9 beers, passed out, threw up and went home to sleep. I'm mainly drinking tomorrow but weed's always around so I was wondering if I would be safe with a few puffs or should I just pass...

DeeperRed
  • DeeperRed

Damn it feels good to be gangsta

• Zaibatsu

Posted 12 September 2013 - 06:41 PM

Before or After is my usual rule. Hardly ever do i mix, usually i just end up embarrassingly f*cked. 

Mr.Mister
  • Mr.Mister

Capt. Downtown

• $outh $ide Hoodz

Posted 12 September 2013 - 07:43 PM

A few nights ago at work one of the vets showed me a old trailer in the yard thats been outfitted with a light inside with a table and chairs. We smoked a grape blunt and snorted so much raw that I was up until late afternoon. That is why I am taking a much needed break. I honestly prefer smoking weed alone and not mixing it with anything

orbitalraindrops
  • orbitalraindrops

Homie

• Andolini Mafia Family
  • None

Posted 12 September 2013 - 08:15 PM Edited by orbitalraindrops, 12 September 2013 - 08:18 PM.

beer and then grass and your on your ass. Weed before beer and your in the clear. Weed and beer together can f*ck you up but at low doses of each it can be pretty fun I find. I once did weed, beer and coke all together. Everything was shuddering and sh*t and then I threw up.... not pleasant.

Banana
  • Banana

Ghetto Star

• Zaibatsu
  • United-States

Posted 12 September 2013 - 08:30 PM

I absolutely love being crossfaded just so long as I don't go too hard on the booze. I've only thrown up once and that was after guzzling down a Steel Reserve 40oz while vaping like a madman. Got the spins but my lesson was learned after that. Now I just go easy on the drink but still get crazy stoned.

Stig
  • Stig

• $outh $ide Hoodz
  • None

Posted 12 September 2013 - 08:31 PM Edited by RadioIsotope, 12 September 2013 - 08:32 PM.

Any of you guys particularly experienced with getting crossfaded? Last friday I smoked what was approximately a .6 joint with my mate after 9 beers, passed out, threw up and went home to sleep. I'm mainly drinking tomorrow but weed's always around so I was wondering if I would be safe with a few puffs or should I just pass...

Beer before grass, you're on your ass. Grass before beer, you're in the clear.

That's the rule to live by.

Edit - Mah nigga Orbital knows whats up.

Harley
  • Harley

Cyclop 9

• The Precinct
  • None

Posted 12 September 2013 - 08:35 PM

It's weird hearing people talk about mixing substances, because I've always done it without a thought. Especially mixing with alcohol.

A few weeks ago some girl was telling me it's bad to drink and/or blaze while you're on MDMA. I was like, dude I do that nearly every weekend. 

El_Diablo
  • El_Diablo

"The_Devil"

• Leone Family Mafia
  • Mars

Posted 12 September 2013 - 09:08 PM

I routinely smoke and drink at the same time.

but I smoke way more than I drink.

I've also baked while tripping shrooms and acid.

drinking while tripping is no fun... but weed seems to work with anything if you use it in the correct order.

MadClownBadDub
  • MadClownBadDub

Gampo

• Members

Posted 13 September 2013 - 07:49 AM Edited by MadClownBadDub, 13 September 2013 - 07:54 AM.

Hey brothers, hope you're all having a lovely Thursday. Well, Friday now. I'm sitting in my guitar player's bathtub about to start my second rum and coke, and some fat nugs of skunk right beside me. Seekng the girl tomorrow. Rocky week, but a little bit of sinfulness and fun should get things right back to where they needed to be. She makes me smile boys. Just like the ganja.

Anyway, anyone in EST celebrate 4:20 AM? I'm a night owl, and I feel like a G when I hit 4:20 PM and 4:20 AM. Always a good day/evening. Wondering if I'm unique in doing this... Like a snowflake...

Take it easy and keep things sleazy my brothers and sisters and everyone in between. Much love and good vibes to you all.

Edit: Forgot to mention my best stoner story of the month. My girlfriend and I have been dating for a month tomorrow, and I'm taking her out for a nice lunch and sh*t. But about two weeks ago, we were both talking about what we liked to smoke the most, and we both said blunts, being young black men at heart. (much love young black men, not making a generalization, just a joke!) So, I got two fat bleezys for her, peach and strawberry flavored. But she pissed me off the other night so I smoked them before I could give them to her. Haha, ladies, how I love you all. Comfortably chaotic. Adíos.

orbitalraindrops
  • orbitalraindrops

Homie

• Andolini Mafia Family
  • None

Posted 13 September 2013 - 09:17 AM Edited by orbitalraindrops, 13 September 2013 - 09:19 AM.

bad to drink and/or blaze while you're on MDMA. I was like, dude I do that nearly every weekend. 

About a month ago me and a friend took a quarter g of MD at a club after drinking 3 shots. I ended up dancing like an absolute gorm for the entire night gurning my face off. I had people taking video and sh*t as I was popping all these psy trance moves. It's the most MD I've ever done in one go and it was amazing but the comedown...... Bleeeurgh

I actually have a scar on my lower lip now from where I raked my teeth and sh*t across it too much.

I also ended up spending about £90 in a strip club later on which for someone who works a mininum wage job is ALOT of money.

Cheat
  • Cheat

the only people for me are the mad ones

• The Connection

Posted 13 September 2013 - 01:48 PM

Yeah but I was wondering if smoking with a few beers in you is even possible to pull off. Say you just take a hit or two from the joint.

Greenline
  • Greenline

Page 3 Girl

• Members
  • Iran

Posted 14 September 2013 - 01:54 AM

Saved up for an eighth and V, gonna be a great end to a tolerance break.

Mister Kay
  • Mister Kay

Big Homie

• Members

Posted 14 September 2013 - 02:03 AM Edited by deepthroatgta6, 14 September 2013 - 02:14 AM.

Last three days before I take a very long break from the internet except for research work and sh*t.

About to smoke a doobie and play skyrim on HDTV.

Pic for memory:
CjOm6YY.jpg

Lochie
  • Lochie

darkness washed over the dude

• The Connection
  • None

Posted 14 September 2013 - 02:28 AM

f*ck I love playing Skyrim high.

Backstory; in Australia its very rare that you come across anyone selling a strain of weed, if they are you probably dealing with:

1) A very legit dude who has his sh*t in order and has some sweet connections
2) Your friends little brother just bought a quarter off silkroad
3) They are full of sh*t

Usually you pay the same price regardless of whether your dealer just got onto a pound of some hydro or he's gone into his dads backyard and clipped ol' papas plants early.

Here is where I am going with this story; I've currently been in San Francisco for a week. There is a dude here who lives in the hostel and has a dispensary card, he says he only deals with the farmers when he buys weed but I honestly think old mate is just going around to the store a few blocks away and stocking up on different strains and charging an extra $5 - 10 to the price, not that I give a sh*t. Living in Australia I've found that you can't be too snobby about how a dealer does his business (this doesn't mean I'm down for getting f*cked over). Anyway I've bought a gram of Space Scout Girl, Bubblegum Kush, Blackberry Kush (is that a thing?) and some Pineapple Express. This sh*t rules hard, but I have to say I can't really notice much difference between the strains. I know El_Diablo might be able to give his insight and DeeperRed as well due to their sweet pickups, but when ever you guys get onto a different strain is there anything noticeably different about the high then from the last one? I can tell the difference between an indica high and a sativa high but other then that, consider me a strain rookie.

Banana
  • Banana

Ghetto Star

• Zaibatsu
  • United-States

Posted 15 September 2013 - 04:25 AM

Anyone here go to the Freedom Rally in Boston today?

Mister Kay
  • Mister Kay

Big Homie

• Members

Posted 16 September 2013 - 12:12 PM

uPkj5xF.jpg

El_Diablo
  • El_Diablo

"The_Devil"

• Leone Family Mafia
  • Mars

Posted 16 September 2013 - 07:20 PM

I know El_Diablo might be able to give his insight and DeeperRed as well due to their sweet pickups, but when ever you guys get onto a different strain is there anything noticeably different about the high then from the last one? I can tell the difference between an indica high and a sativa high but other then that, consider me a strain rookie.

it depends on the strain obviously.

if you go from Indica (or Indica dominant) to Sativa (or Sativa dominant) then the difference will be much more pronounced.

if you go from Indica to Indica (or Sativa to Sativa) then the only serious difference you might notice is the strength/potency and duration of high.

after you've been using a particular strain long enough you can also tell it apart by scent and taste.

The Real Gav
  • The Real Gav

SRS

• Members

Posted 16 September 2013 - 07:28 PM

Hey guys, my main smoke buddy has just gone off to uni after 2 years of chilling, lots of adventures together. I will miss him, I can't wait to visit his uni! 

Urban Legend
  • Urban Legend

No, f*ck no.

• BUSTED!
  • None

Posted 16 September 2013 - 08:54 PM

1/1/2014...

See ya'll a mile high! Watching 'drugs inc.' about Colorado just brought a tear to my eye.

Peace :)

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users