Photo

Official Forum Stoners v6

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
8,194 replies to this topic
Kwandilibro
  • Kwandilibro

Be eye itch.

• Members

Posted 24 August 2013 - 02:03 PM Edited by Kwandilibro, 24 August 2013 - 02:27 PM.

QUOTE (Apollo_33 @ Saturday, Aug 24 2013, 02:00)
QUOTE (jln22 @ Friday, Aug 23 2013, 21:25)
Do you realise that FBI can track any one of you? tounge.gif

I think the FBI has bigger priorities than locking up people talking about marijuana (or any other drug at that) on the internet, son.

Grasscity.

Man, I had some ridiculous sh*t yesterday. I smoked maybr 2gs with 3 of my friends, one wwas his first time. Kid threw up 5 times and felt like sh*t. As for the rest of us, we were retarded. I swear I was seeing patterns and sh*t though, which I've never known weed to do. Knew it was to be some strong though, all I had to do was sniff the bag, damn thing reeked of skunk.
Lovely lady she is.
user posted image

CalgaryJay
  • CalgaryJay

Hustler

• Members

Posted 25 August 2013 - 06:08 AM

QUOTE (El_Diablo @ Friday, Aug 23 2013, 16:48)
QUOTE (CalgaryJay @ Friday, Aug 23 2013, 15:19)
I've known girls who otherwise don't even smoke weed, who love smoking before sex. Somehow gets them off more I guess. Which I always found weird, because when I'm high, sex is the last thing I wanna do.

nigga' you crazy.

my girlfriend and I get high before sex at least half the time.
it doesn't make us get off more, it makes getting off more intense. if you haven't had sex while high, you're missing out.

Haha, that's what I hear. I also can't take a dump when I'm high either, its like my whole midsection area just shuts down after smoking the wacky tobacky I guess. It's not like I'm trying to but just can't do it, but rather my whole mentality changes when I'm high. I'd just rather eat snackies, game it, or laugh at TV shows.

I've banged high before, but its very rare strands that make me wanna do it.

Mister Kay
  • Mister Kay

Big Homie

• Members

Posted 25 August 2013 - 05:12 PM

There's this friend who starts acting gay and as long as he is high, he only thinks about food. f*cking diabetic fat f*ck, I hate smoking when he is around. Spoils everyone's mood.

Greenline
  • Greenline

Page 3 Girl

• Members
  • Iran

Posted 25 August 2013 - 06:06 PM

Ah, f*ck, just as I get a new piece I start liking joints.

user posted image

El_Diablo
  • El_Diablo

"The_Devil"

• Leone Family Mafia
  • Mars

Posted 25 August 2013 - 09:53 PM

QUOTE (deepthroatgta6 @ Sunday, Aug 25 2013, 11:12)
f*cking diabetic fat f*ck

hey that's not cool.
please check your negative vibes at the door. they have no place in this thread.

GTA-King
  • GTA-King

I was alive.

• BUSTED!

Posted 25 August 2013 - 10:04 PM

'bout to blaze up and play some Last of Us.

yeahhhhhhhhhhhh boiiiiiiiiiiiiii!

Greenline
  • Greenline

Page 3 Girl

• Members
  • Iran

Posted 26 August 2013 - 12:55 AM

QUOTE (deepthroatgta6 @ Sunday, Aug 25 2013, 12:12)
There's this friend who starts acting gay and as long as he is high, he only thinks about food. f*cking diabetic fat f*ck, I hate smoking when he is around. Spoils everyone's mood.

Wow. That's sad. Your attitude I mean, not your "friend".

user posted image

(note to dealer: if this is "fire" to you, please don't consider dropping out of HS anytime soon)

Melchior
  • Melchior

Big Homie

• Andolini Mafia Family
  • China

Posted 26 August 2013 - 04:22 AM

So does anyone else find joints completely useless? I need one the size of a telephone pole to get high and that wastes sssooo much weed. I don't know why people smoke them (unless they're, y'know, on the street) when bongs save so much bud and you get you so much more baked.

S5L3T0
  • S5L3T0

Trick

• Members

Posted 26 August 2013 - 05:31 AM

QUOTE (jln22 @ Friday, Aug 23 2013, 21:25)
Do you realise that FBI can track any one of you? tounge.gif

I'm sure they have better things to do than watch a gaming forum full of obvious stoners. Harmless stoners haha. That's what cops are for tounge.gif

Gilligan
  • Gilligan

Midnight Toker

• Andolini Mafia Family
  • None

Posted 26 August 2013 - 04:51 PM

I was smoking a strand the other day, but I'm not sure of the name. My dealer had just a teeny bit of it and had given me a three skin joint with it. It's apparently legal. I took a few pulls and I was already f*cked, too bad I can't get my hands on anymore of it. Just felt f*cked after a few pulls, and I've usually got a high tolerance to weed.

Greenline
  • Greenline

Page 3 Girl

• Members
  • Iran

Posted 26 August 2013 - 04:55 PM

QUOTE (Prominent Fate @ Monday, Aug 26 2013, 11:51)
I was smoking a strand the other day, but I'm not sure of the name. My dealer had just a teeny bit of it and had given me a three skin joint with it. It's apparently legal. I took a few pulls and I was already f*cked, too bad I can't get my hands on anymore of it. Just felt f*cked after a few pulls, and I've usually got a high tolerance to weed.

Could've been synthetic. Spice and K2 are the most common brand.

I would watch out with that sh*t.

(Or he's bullsh*tting you by saying its legal)

coin-god
  • coin-god

High Roller

• $outh $ide Hoodz
  • None

Posted 26 August 2013 - 05:23 PM

QUOTE (Melchior @ Monday, Aug 26 2013, 01:22)
So does anyone else find joints completely useless? I need one the size of a telephone pole to get high and that wastes sssooo much weed. I don't know why people smoke them (unless they're, y'know, on the street) when bongs save so much bud and you get you so much more baked.

Well.. I try to keep my tolerance low. Usually a decent joint will do for me.

Also, hi everybody.

Melchior
  • Melchior

Big Homie

• Andolini Mafia Family
  • China

Posted 27 August 2013 - 09:05 AM

QUOTE (Prominent Fate @ Tuesday, Aug 27 2013, 02:51)

Sounds like synthetic sh*t to me. Although there are apparently some nasty physical side effects (can't be much worse than whatever they cut coke and E with), the high is actually pretty good. Just do not- under any circumstances- smoke it with other psychedelics like LSD or DXM. You'll lose your sh*t. That said, mixing it with regular weed and tobacco leads to fun times.

Sanjeem
  • Sanjeem

• Members

Posted 27 August 2013 - 11:08 AM

Been getting some good weed recently, really, one joint and this stuff blows me away, not like the usual average stuff I get.

Mister Kay
  • Mister Kay

Big Homie

• Members

Posted 27 August 2013 - 06:47 PM

QUOTE (goin-god @ Monday, Aug 26 2013, 22:53)
QUOTE (Melchior @ Monday, Aug 26 2013, 01:22)

Well.. I try to keep my tolerance low. Usually a decent joint will do for me.

Also, hi everybody.

I've been smoking almost every other day since last 2-3 months and all it takes is one joint for me to get heavenly baked.

Quartercan American
  • Quartercan American

Maybe in the future

• BUSTED!

Posted 27 August 2013 - 06:56 PM

Never got high in my life, But people say it makes you hungry happy and sleepy

If I want all that, I can just take ZzzQuil

Mister Kay
  • Mister Kay

Big Homie

• Members

Posted 27 August 2013 - 07:16 PM Edited by deepthroatgta6, 27 August 2013 - 07:21 PM.

QUOTE (Greenline @ Monday, Aug 26 2013, 06:25)
QUOTE (deepthroatgta6 @ Sunday, Aug 25 2013, 12:12)

Wow. That's sad. Your attitude I mean, not your "friend".

QUOTE (El_Diablo @ Monday, Aug 26 2013, 03:23)
hey that's not cool.
please check your negative vibes at the door. they have no place in this thread.

Wait until a fat f*ck tries to snatch a bite you're about to put in your mouth and starts throwing your things outta the window if you don't give him food. That's just f*cked up. Greedy motherf*cker blames weed for his behavior. He almost threw my laptop away because I was playing GTA IV instead of ordering his pizza. notify.gif That ain't munchies, that's just enhanced greed. And yes, his hands start fondling anyone who is sitting near him, that's what I meant by him acting gay.

jln22
  • jln22

Call me Julian

• BUSTED!

Posted 27 August 2013 - 08:58 PM

How can I handle the panic that I'm getting from Spice? I've always had horrible trips.

Lochie
  • Lochie

darkness washed over the dude

• The Connection
  • None

Posted 27 August 2013 - 09:20 PM

QUOTE (jln22 @ Tuesday, Aug 27 2013, 20:58)
How can I handle the panic that I'm getting from Spice? I've always had horrible trips.

Just smoke weed instead?

El_Diablo
  • El_Diablo

"The_Devil"

• Leone Family Mafia
  • Mars

Posted 27 August 2013 - 09:53 PM

yeah you should avoid that synthetic sh*t.
you have no idea what it's in it. you have no idea what you're putting your body.

besides the fact that real weed is way better than synthetics, it's also safer.

Sanjeem
  • Sanjeem

• Members

Posted 27 August 2013 - 09:58 PM

As it turns out, God today is totally on my side, just rolled a nice king joint and I look on TV and Harold and Kumar escape from Guantanamo bay is on. I know it's old and everyone's seen it but nothing beats and old classic once in a while. I might watch an episode of sopranos as well.

The thing that always gets me these days is that I don't know what to do when I'm high, sometimes I try and be really creative but usually just resort back to the relaxing, sit back style of smoking bud.

Tsar_Smirnoff
  • Tsar_Smirnoff

Daft Suburbanite

• The Connection

Posted 27 August 2013 - 10:02 PM

Yeah, I've always had bad experiences with Spice.....it tends to give me migraine headaches however instead of bad trips. I'd stick to weed personally as well, but anyhow, try to remind yourself that the panic is all in your head and it helps to remove yourself from environments where you might feel uncomfortable anyway. I get rid of any weed paranoia I might get by just smoking by myself at home, or being with a tight group of good friends/family that are comfortable with it.

As far as the joints go, I almost always just hit the bowl instead. I like joints in a social setting, but to me it seems like they waste weed more than anything. With a bowl or bong, you can snuff out the embers almost instantly, but with a joint (unless you want to relight), it is constantly burning away. That being said, they still get me pretty f*cked up!

jln22
  • jln22

Call me Julian

• BUSTED!

Posted 28 August 2013 - 07:35 PM

QUOTE (methods @ Tuesday, Aug 27 2013, 21:20)

Just smoke weed instead?

Spice is cheaper and I don't smoke frequently at all, last time I've smoked was three years ago.

you have no idea what it's in it. you have no idea what you're putting your body.

Hmm, what can it be?

Lochie
  • Lochie

darkness washed over the dude

• The Connection
  • None

Posted 28 August 2013 - 08:07 PM

QUOTE (jln22 @ Wednesday, Aug 28 2013, 19:35)

Just smoke weed instead?

Spice is cheaper and I don't smoke frequently at all, last time I've smoked was three years ago.

Hmm, what can it be?

I would rather splash out the extra cash for weed just so I wouldn't have a clusterf*ck of a bad time when smoking Spice. And El_Diablo is right, you don't know what exactly is in it. I've had a few friends who have smoked it tell me that their heart started beating very fast, nauseous, extreme migraines etc. I also read a case article about a everyday user who started having similar withdrawal symptoms to that of narcotics. That doesn't sound like a fun way to get high to me.

orbitalraindrops
  • orbitalraindrops

Homie

• Andolini Mafia Family
  • None

Posted 28 August 2013 - 08:11 PM

Lol f*ck legal highs and research chemicals.

El_Diablo
  • El_Diablo

"The_Devil"

• Leone Family Mafia
  • Mars

Posted 29 August 2013 - 01:45 AM

QUOTE (jln22 @ Wednesday, Aug 28 2013, 13:35)
Spice is cheaper

spice is stupid.

smoke real weed like a real man or don't smoke at all tounge2.gif

Seattle Cracker
  • Seattle Cracker

That awkward white guy

• Members

Posted 29 August 2013 - 05:55 AM

How's it goin.

MadClownBadDub
  • MadClownBadDub

Gampo

• Members

Posted 29 August 2013 - 10:04 AM

QUOTE (Seattle Cracker @ Thursday, Aug 29 2013, 05:55)
How's it goin.

It's goin' like Gram-Gram when she drinks too much prune juice, G. How you doing? How are all of you champion cheefers doin'?

I'm nearly jumping out of my skin with excitement, I'm meeting with my Cousin's Pet Parrokeet later, and, well, his feathers are green my friends. wink.gif

Big ups and love to you all. Have a tokin' T'ursday.

D4 Damager
  • D4 Damager

Listening to the Mandolin Rain...

• Members
  • None

Posted 29 August 2013 - 12:49 PM

QUOTE (jln22 @ Wednesday, Aug 28 2013, 20:35)

Just smoke weed instead?

Hmm, what can it be?

Spice is just a clusterf*ck of chemicals which are designed to work similarly to THC but in lower dosage ranges sprayed onto some sort of leaves. If you're smoking it then you're taking a big risk as since it's advertised as not for human consumption they can stick whatever the f*ck they want in there and people will smoke it because it's cheap and legal.

But it's important to remember that these are research chemicals only... Their risks -- both short-term and long-term -- are unknown. Stick to weed and pay the extra for the better stuff.

@methods: I always got cluster headaches and stomach pain akin to a migraine when I smoked Spice. I think it must have effects on the blood vessels I guess. Only done it twice though, when it was made illegal in the UK I stopped as it lost its only real advantage.

jln22
  • jln22

Call me Julian

• BUSTED!

Posted 29 August 2013 - 02:00 PM Edited by jln22, 29 August 2013 - 02:02 PM.

I made it three times and I've had the worst experience in my life. Since then I stopped doing anything but cigarettes and alcohol. Oh and hash once but it didn't felt better. Three years later and a friend brings this sh*t back and asked me if I want to take a puff. I refused but I was so close to do it. In just two days that guy smoked like three or four joints by himself lol.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users