Official Forum Stoners v6

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
8,186 replies to this topic
Kwandilibro
  • Kwandilibro

Be eye itch.

• Members

Posted 29 July 2013 - 07:47 PM

QUOTE (Captain VXR @ Monday, Jul 29 2013, 13:05)
What's everyone's favourite strain? Lambsbread by far for me, such an amazing high.

Sour diesel or Afghan Kush. I'm starting to think purp ain't all that like people say it is, but I don't know.

El Diablo
  • El Diablo

"The Devil"

• Leone Family Mafia
  • Mars
  • April Fools Loser 2015

Posted 29 July 2013 - 09:09 PM

QUOTE (Kwandilibro @ Monday, Jul 29 2013, 07:50)
@El_Diablo, Man you f*cker. What I would do to have all that, you don't even know. Do you guys get cheap ass weed since it's so readily available? Cuz I've heard stories of people in CO getting $110 oz's and sh*t like that. That's less than I pay for a half.

yes.
our weed is cheaper... and better tounge2.gif

once you legalize it and tax it, people can make TONS which means that the price drops dramatically.
right now in Denver the price of legal bud is about half that of street prices.

if you buy some top-shelf hydro on the "street," it's going to cost you about 60 dollars for an 8th.
if you bought that same bag from a legal bud shop then it's only going to cost you about 25 bucks. the same goes for larger amounts obviously.

Kwandilibro
  • Kwandilibro

Be eye itch.

• Members

Posted 30 July 2013 - 12:14 AM

QUOTE (El_Diablo @ Monday, Jul 29 2013, 17:09)
QUOTE (Kwandilibro @ Monday, Jul 29 2013, 07:50)
@El_Diablo, Man you f*cker. What I would do to have all that, you don't even know. Do you guys get cheap ass weed since it's so readily available? Cuz I've heard stories of people in CO getting $110 oz's and sh*t like that. That's less than I pay for a half.

yes.
our weed is cheaper... and better tounge2.gif

once you legalize it and tax it, people can make TONS which means that the price drops dramatically.
right now in Denver the price of legal bud is about half that of street prices.

if you buy some top-shelf hydro on the "street," it's going to cost you about 60 dollars for an 8th.
if you bought that same bag from a legal bud shop then it's only going to cost you about 25 bucks. the same goes for larger amounts obviously.

An 8th for $25? God damn! What's the point of every buying less than that if you can get an 8th for $25? Here plenty of guys will try and charge you that much for a gram. Not my guy, but still. And you guys will soon have stores that sell the sh*t like liquor, Jesus Christ. I can't even imagine walking into a store and asking for hash oil. Or asking any human being for a $25 8th.

I might have to reconsider going out there for college.

El Diablo
  • El Diablo

"The Devil"

• Leone Family Mafia
  • Mars
  • April Fools Loser 2015

Posted 30 July 2013 - 02:45 AM

if you enjoy weed and you don't live in Colorado, you're doing it wrong lol.gif

Kwandilibro
  • Kwandilibro

Be eye itch.

• Members

Posted 30 July 2013 - 03:06 AM

Well I wanted to go college in Cali but full legal is pretty hard to argue with. As is that damn $25 8th. Though truthfully that's probably the last place I need to end up, I would be smoked out so much I'd fail outta college anyway.

El Diablo
  • El Diablo

"The Devil"

• Leone Family Mafia
  • Mars
  • April Fools Loser 2015

Posted 30 July 2013 - 03:12 AM

I was high for most of college.
I was a 3.9 GPA student who made Dean's List every quarter, graduated with 2 degrees and 2 minors.

weed doesn't make you fail.
being lazy makes you fail.

Kwandilibro
  • Kwandilibro

Be eye itch.

• Members

Posted 30 July 2013 - 03:21 AM

Meh, I'm not a fan of being stoned in school. I'd much rather a nice smoke after all my sh*t's done at the end of the day. Anyway I just end up talking sh*t, if I say anything at all.

One time I remember my english teacher was asking me and my friend about some book, both of us were fried, I started talking about something random halfway through my sentence and stopped myself midword. "So I think that the book relates to communism and this character's- oh sh*t."

GTA36362355
  • GTA36362355

moving before it's dead

• BUSTED!
  • None

Posted 30 July 2013 - 04:11 AM

QUOTE (orbitalraindrops @ Tuesday, Jul 30 2013, 01:08)
Getting the tuck perfect when rolling is almost as good as smoking the weed itself. It's just part of the pre smoke ritual which gets you all joyous.

How true is that!

I spent almost 30 minutes yesterday night while making the perfect joint. Had enough time to enjoy doing it. I wasn't satisfied with the first attempt because the joint was a bit too loose to hold the roach in place (That's the only issue I face usually when I roll). So, I opened it up and made the joint again. Smoked it peacefully. The night went smooth. I think, the shorter the roach is, the better it hits you. But causes some hard-core coughing in the end (which only gets you higher).

El Diablo
  • El Diablo

"The Devil"

• Leone Family Mafia
  • Mars
  • April Fools Loser 2015

Posted 30 July 2013 - 07:56 AM

QUOTE (Kwandilibro @ Monday, Jul 29 2013, 21:21)
Meh, I'm not a fan of being stoned in school. I'd much rather a nice smoke after all my sh*t's done at the end of the day.

well that's a great way to reward yourself for working hard.

you can surely graduate college in Denver if you put your mind to it.
a little self control goes a long way.

S5L3T0
  • S5L3T0

Peon

• Members

Posted 30 July 2013 - 10:19 AM

QUOTE (brownbear @ Monday, Jul 29 2013, 12:56)

Americans seem to smoke bongs differently too. You seem to mainly use a bowl on the end, over here we call that a bubbly. We normally use a metal pipe and put the weed in the end, when it's burnt it pops through and falls into the water, we call this a shotty.
Also, I don't understand why you share bongs or save the smoke and such. Here we load a bong, smoke it all and pass the bong on to the next guy, sharing smoke is seen as dirty.

Haha, that's the movies dude. We do the same, just call them snaps. The problem is they make the bong dirty, fast. So we pack party bowls also, just take the stem out and blow air straight through the down stem between hits, it blows out all the stale smoke.

Kwandilibro
  • Kwandilibro

Be eye itch.

• Members

Posted 30 July 2013 - 12:29 PM

QUOTE (El_Diablo @ Tuesday, Jul 30 2013, 03:56)
QUOTE (Kwandilibro @ Monday, Jul 29 2013, 21:21)
Meh, I'm not a fan of being stoned in school. I'd much rather a nice smoke after all my sh*t's done at the end of the day.

well that's a great way to reward yourself for working hard.

you can surely graduate college in Denver if you put your mind to it.
a little self control goes a long way.

Something my parents may never understand. Somehow they see my life as being critically unstable from smoking or something like that. Man, I just want to live my life.

Denver though that's a place I need to go. Anyplace I can cop a OZ of dank for less than a half at home, I need to be in.

Can yall grow legally there?

CallTheCoroner
  • CallTheCoroner

Have you ever been dying of thirst, and smelled rain?

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 30 July 2013 - 01:12 PM

QUOTE (deepthroat6)
But causes some hard-core coughing in the end (which only gets you higher).

I don't think it gets you higher, unless your coughs produce THC. Just like the "hold your hits in longer, it gets you higher". Which is false.

GTA36362355
  • GTA36362355

moving before it's dead

• BUSTED!
  • None

Posted 30 July 2013 - 01:21 PM

Technically, it doesn't. But c'mon, coughing when high is such a headie feeling. It must be a misconception but won't the lungs expand more than normal while coughing and take in more THC?

CallTheCoroner
  • CallTheCoroner

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 30 July 2013 - 03:29 PM

QUOTE (deepthroatgta6 @ Tuesday, Jul 30 2013, 13:21)
Technically, it doesn't. But c'mon, coughing when high is such a headie feeling. It must be a misconception but won't the lungs expand more than normal while coughing and take in more THC?

It's more-so not enough oxygen getting to your brain, which results in the light headed feeling which people mistake as "getting higher".

Laura91
  • Laura91

Portia's #1 Fan

• Members

Posted 30 July 2013 - 05:45 PM Edited by Laura91, 30 July 2013 - 05:49 PM.

QUOTE (Kwandilibro @ Tuesday, Jul 30 2013, 03:21)
Meh, I'm not a fan of being stoned in school. I'd much rather a nice smoke after all my sh*t's done at the end of the day. Anyway I just end up talking sh*t, if I say anything at all.

One time I remember my english teacher was asking me and my friend about some book, both of us were fried, I started talking about something random halfway through my sentence and stopped myself midword. "So I think that the book relates to communism and this character's- oh sh*t."

The three times that I went to school stoned out of my mind were the best times I ever had.

Then my friends dropped out and it all began to suck again.

Kwandilibro
  • Kwandilibro

Be eye itch.

• Members

Posted 30 July 2013 - 07:17 PM

QUOTE (Laura91 @ Tuesday, Jul 30 2013, 13:45)
QUOTE (Kwandilibro @ Tuesday, Jul 30 2013, 03:21)

The three times that I went to school stoned out of my mind were the best times I ever had.

Then my friends dropped out and it all began to suck again.

Ha, I actually only ever blazed before school 3 times as well. Didn't think it was that fun tbh, and weed couldn't fix my school's sh*tty lunches. But tbh I really only like being mega stoned when with a small group or alone. Otherwise I just feel awkward.

I don't know about you guys, but weed doesn't really ever make me more social. Usually more towards the opposite, although the physical act of smoking, something I enjoy almost as much as the high sometimes, that can drive me to be slightly more social I guess.

El Diablo
  • El Diablo

"The Devil"

• Leone Family Mafia
  • Mars
  • April Fools Loser 2015

Posted 30 July 2013 - 09:26 PM

QUOTE (Kwandilibro @ Tuesday, Jul 30 2013, 06:29)
Denver though that's a place I need to go. Anyplace I can cop a OZ of dank for less than a half at home, I need to be in.

Can yall grow legally there?

the price break works for all amounts of weed.
if you get a legal Oz in Denver, it's going to be half priced compared to street value.

last time I checked, street price for an Oz is around 300 dollars at least.
in the stores here a zip is usually no more than 160-175 bucks.

we can also legally grow our own plants... but why would you want to? lol.gif

Kwandilibro
  • Kwandilibro

Be eye itch.

• Members

Posted 30 July 2013 - 10:39 PM

QUOTE (El_Diablo @ Tuesday, Jul 30 2013, 17:26)
in the stores here a zip is usually no more than 160-175 bucks.

we can also legally grow our own plants... but why would you want to? lol.gif

Well I would think that you would grow for self sustainability, but if an o is hitting for $170 f*ck growing a plant. Anyway where I live people will try to steal your plant if you grow. I heard of a kid growing and a good 5 people tried to find and steal it within two weeks.

Damn... Dank oz's for $170 omg. How the hell do you even stop???

And since bud is cheap are pieces also cheaper?

El Diablo
  • El Diablo

"The Devil"

• Leone Family Mafia
  • Mars
  • April Fools Loser 2015

Posted 31 July 2013 - 02:30 AM

QUOTE (Kwandilibro @ Tuesday, Jul 30 2013, 16:39)
And since bud is cheap are pieces also cheaper?

not really.
because those were always legal. the market never really changed.

a good bong or solid glass pipe is gonna' cost the same in Denver as it does anywhere else.

GTA36362355
  • GTA36362355

moving before it's dead

• BUSTED!
  • None

Posted 31 July 2013 - 07:11 AM

Been two years since I started posting at GTAF. (Don't look at the join date, first post on 30th July).

Gonna smoke a doobie and make my way to the funny pictures topic to celebrate. biggrin.gif

Triple Vacuum Seal
  • Triple Vacuum Seal

If you ♥ the $, then prepare to die for it.

• Leone Family Mafia
  • United-States

Posted 01 August 2013 - 03:40 AM

I know weed has been recently legalized in D.C. But is it legal to grow their as well?

TheIllaDopest
  • TheIllaDopest

The Blunt Master Messiah

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 01 August 2013 - 04:09 AM

i am so baked, i love reading this thread cool.gif

Padmasana
  • Padmasana

say wha?

• The Connection

Posted 01 August 2013 - 04:59 AM

QUOTE (canttakemyid @ Thursday, Aug 1 2013, 03:40)
I know weed has been recently legalized in D.C. But is it legal to grow their as well?

Weed's been legalized in Washington, there's a difference wink.gif They are bringing up decriminalization in D.C right now though.

And sorry for being a smartass and not answering your question, I'm not sure about grow laws in the legal states.

gta dad
  • gta dad

penis dickling, the goose

• The Connection
  • None
  • Most Member 2014

Posted 01 August 2013 - 05:31 AM

So Uruguay just legalized weed, whew whew.

El Diablo
  • El Diablo

"The Devil"

• Leone Family Mafia
  • Mars
  • April Fools Loser 2015

Posted 01 August 2013 - 09:05 AM

marijuana will be completely legal (for adults) in Colorado come January.

right now you still technically need a medical card.
but most medical shops are already offering retail prices.

right now the best price on medical-grade marijuana is $125 an ounce.
the Colorado retail regulations make it so that it's cheaper to produce quality than it is quantity.

example:
http://www.livwellco.com/#!map/c21p9
after January, you won't even need a medical card. it's just straight-up legal for any adult to possess up to an ounce for "personal use."

CallTheCoroner
  • CallTheCoroner

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 01 August 2013 - 12:47 PM

QUOTE (canttakemyid @ Thursday, Aug 1 2013, 03:40)

When did D.C. legalize weed?

El Diablo
  • El Diablo

"The Devil"

• Leone Family Mafia
  • Mars
  • April Fools Loser 2015

Posted 01 August 2013 - 06:39 PM

oh wow, this just happened this morning.
Pat Quinn signed the Illinois Compassionate Care Act making Illinois the 20th state to legalize medical marijuana.

http://www.huffingto..._n_3690323.html

Rockstar Cake
  • Rockstar Cake

Danny Longlegs

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 02 August 2013 - 03:44 AM

My fiance and me just went in on a ton of supplies. Got 2 bongs, 2 bowls and a bat. Meeting up with my dude tonight for $60 worth of white widow inlove.gif

Stocked up on lots of Snapple and ice cream. And cereal. Lots of cereal. Good night for a movie marathon, no? Friday, Don't Be a Menace to South Central While Drinking Your Juice in the Hood, Fear And Loathing in Las Vegas, Aqua Teen Hunger Force, Spongebob, and then falling asleep to some DVR'd Morgan Freeman Wormhole shizz when we're ready to pass out at like 8AM xD

Anyone got some suggestions for names for our new pieces? smile.gif

Kwandilibro
  • Kwandilibro

Be eye itch.

• Members

Posted 02 August 2013 - 03:56 AM

Uraguay is fully legal now damn. America needs to catch the f*ck up.

Banana
  • Banana

Ghetto Star

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 02 August 2013 - 04:06 AM

QUOTE (Kwandilibro @ Thursday, Aug 1 2013, 23:56)
Uraguay is fully legal now damn. America needs to catch the f*ck up.

That's what I'm saying. $125 for an ounce in Colorado makes me want to cry when it costs $100 for a quarter where I live. I'm sure it'll happen soon but still.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users