Official Forum Stoners v6

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
8,194 replies to this topic
Kwandilibro
  • Kwandilibro

Be eye itch.

• Members

Posted 25 July 2013 - 06:29 PM

Last night my dealer scared the sh*t outta me. Said the cops kicked in his door and found sh*t. I was deamn near in tears knowing I wouldn't be able to get 1.7 for $20 anymore. Obviously he lied, lol.

How much you guys pay for a gram?

Padmasana
  • Padmasana

say wha?

• The Connection

Posted 25 July 2013 - 06:50 PM

I pay between $7-10 a gram, $35 an eighth, $70 a quarter, $120 a half, $200 an ounce for very very good bud. smile.gif One of the perks of living a medical state, plus it just got decriminalized in Grand Rapids, which is where I live.

Kwandilibro
  • Kwandilibro

Be eye itch.

• Members

Posted 25 July 2013 - 07:13 PM

You lucky bastard.

I can talk my main guy down to about $12 on a good day, usually bulk deals are a little better though. The standard around my way is $20/g. Damn I wish NY had medical. Then again, why doesn't EVERY state have medical.

Mister Kay
  • Mister Kay

Big Homie

• Members

Posted 26 July 2013 - 05:51 PM Edited by deepthroatgta6, 26 July 2013 - 06:23 PM.

Posted this on another site. I had escalated to the high zone just three hours ago:
Damn! I can't believe I posted that ^ post 3 hours ago. Time f*cking flew. It was a nice rainy evening. Got so f*ckin high. Thanks to the huge ass joint. Fun times!

And hear this sh*t: That movie program I was talking about! Well, it got postponed.

Gonna watch that motherf*cker this Sunday while being one high motherf*cker.

Crazy sh*t:
user posted image

Later, this phone which took the above pic, fell in a puddle. Completely submerged. But this ain't no ordinary phone. Its a badass Nokia Lumia 710. The camera button got stuck for a while and kept taking pictures of us. Unluckily, they aren't any good so won't be posting 'em here. I recommend Nokia to all of you. Trust me.

I was talking about The Wolverine. Gonna be a sexy 3D high.

Ed:
Stare at this image stoned and then vigorously shake it:
user posted image
Click for full res. biggrin.gif

orbitalraindrops
  • orbitalraindrops

Weekend Warlock

• Andolini Mafia Family
  • None

Posted 26 July 2013 - 09:49 PM

We need to make a topic for psychedelics. I think there's more of a community in psychs as well.

Kwandilibro
  • Kwandilibro

Be eye itch.

• Members

Posted 26 July 2013 - 10:03 PM

QUOTE (orbitalraindrops @ Friday, Jul 26 2013, 17:49)
We need to make a topic for psychedelics. I think there's more of a community in psychs as well.

Chances are it would be locked as weed is incorrectly lumped with psychedelics anyway. "Just post it in the forum stoners topic" would be the response.

Kuruma.
  • Kuruma.

turnt up

• The Yardies
  • Scotland

Posted 27 July 2013 - 12:45 AM

QUOTE (Kwandilibro @ Friday, Jul 26 2013, 23:03)

Chances are it would be locked as weed is incorrectly lumped with psychedelics anyway. "Just post it in the forum stoners topic" would be the response.

yeah, people being backseat mods and replying with a link to this thread saying there's already a topic for it would most likely make up most of the replies. As I said before though I'd really love to try some psychedelics, I know I will one day, it's just a matter of when.

I've had 3 joints sitting around for ages now just waiting for a good time to smoke them, there just hasn't been an opportunity to do so lately.

Kwandilibro
  • Kwandilibro

Be eye itch.

• Members

Posted 27 July 2013 - 01:26 AM

QUOTE (gta3kuruma @ Friday, Jul 26 2013, 20:45)
QUOTE (Kwandilibro @ Friday, Jul 26 2013, 23:03)

yeah, people being backseat mods and replying with a link to this thread saying there's already a topic for it would most likely make up most of the replies. As I said before though I'd really love to try some psychedelics, I know I will one day, it's just a matter of when.

I've had 3 joints sitting around for ages now just waiting for a good time to smoke them, there just hasn't been an opportunity to do so lately.

I definitely recommend shrooms, don't have any experience with other psychs. Just don't do them with a friend that gives off bad vibes or will freak you out somehow. And don't expect to be talking like you're in your right mind for a few hours, lol.

Greenline
  • Greenline

Page 3 Girl

• Members
  • Iran

Posted 27 July 2013 - 01:34 AM

Anyone here tried an MFLB? Is it really worth the price, or is the weed conservation just a placebo?

Banana
  • Banana

Ghetto Star

• Zaibatsu
  • United-States

Posted 27 July 2013 - 02:26 AM Edited by Banana., 27 July 2013 - 02:29 AM.

QUOTE (Greenline @ Friday, Jul 26 2013, 21:34)
Anyone here tried an MFLB? Is it really worth the price, or is the weed conservation just a placebo?

I bought one off of ebay for $80 and it was absolutely worth the money for me. It's small and it runs on batteries so you can take it anywhere. As for the weed conservation, I suppose it depends on the person and how much they like to smoke and their level of tolerance.. The trench in the mflb can hold a about the same amount of weed as a small bowl. Plus you can save up the vaped weed and do stuff with it.

Mister Kay
  • Mister Kay

Big Homie

• Members

Posted 27 July 2013 - 03:43 AM

Is this how it works?
user posted image
Gotta try vaping.

Eazy 357
  • Eazy 357

RoiDesClit

• Members

Posted 27 July 2013 - 04:39 AM

Haha Nokia cellphones are some tough motherf*ckers.

Mister Kay
  • Mister Kay

Big Homie

• Members

Posted 27 July 2013 - 05:00 AM Edited by deepthroatgta6, 27 July 2013 - 10:45 AM.

QUOTE (gta3kuruma @ Saturday, Jul 27 2013, 06:15)

I used to think like this all the time. Then I started saying f*ck it. Smoking one at unusual times of the day makes it all the more fun. Speaking for myself ofc.

Nokia phones are the sh*t, man. All my posts are made through the phone and so blessed is the windows phone OS, it hasn't hung even once since Feb 2012 (the month I bought it biggrin.gif ) Sorry for going off-topic.

Here's another one:
user posted image

Kwandilibro
  • Kwandilibro

Be eye itch.

• Members

Posted 27 July 2013 - 01:34 PM

QUOTE (deepthroatgta6 @ Friday, Jul 26 2013, 23:43)
Is this how it works?
user posted image
Gotta try vaping.

That's pretty accurate.

Banana
  • Banana

Ghetto Star

• Zaibatsu
  • United-States

Posted 27 July 2013 - 04:10 PM

QUOTE (Kwandilibro @ Saturday, Jul 27 2013, 09:34)
QUOTE (deepthroatgta6 @ Friday, Jul 26 2013, 23:43)
Is this how it works?
[IMG]http://i.imgur.com/Mw78P5yl.jpg[IMG]
Gotta try vaping.

That's pretty accurate.

Pretty much. I love it. About to take off now icon14.gif

Mister Kay
  • Mister Kay

Big Homie

• Members

Posted 27 July 2013 - 07:35 PM Edited by deepthroatgta6, 28 July 2013 - 03:44 PM.

About to smoke this one:
user posted image

Saturday was awesome.
We started with a joint in the evening.
Another joint after an hour. Then one more before going to a buffet. Roamed around in the city listening to trance and then had a small one out of the left over weed. We were high as f*ck when we made that cross joint out of another pack.

...aaand another joint this morning after waking up.
High times, brothers and sisters.

Edit: This is pretty f*cked up that no one's been posting and getting high.
Well, the Sunday went great too. We reignited in the noon and now returned home. Still feeling the things flowing. Real smooth.

Greenline
  • Greenline

Page 3 Girl

• Members
  • Iran

Posted 28 July 2013 - 08:34 PM

While deepthroat is doing that, I did my first ever roll:

user posted image

Triple Vacuum Seal
  • Triple Vacuum Seal

Ghetto Star

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 28 July 2013 - 08:50 PM

QUOTE (Greenline @ Friday, Jul 26 2013, 20:34)

That thing will change your life if you love to smoke regularly. It will get you higher than everyone else for cheaper (less weed). The one negative is that it may cause you to be high too much. A friend of mine kept one in his dorm last year; and he smoked me out all the time in between classes, meals, and errands. Since it was always packed and ready to go, it was by far the most accessible piece I've ever smoked from. The piece and the high were nearly as accessible as the thought of getting high itself.

The high is very slow and it comes on mellow. MFLB vapes have a way of getting you really high without the intoxicating intensity of a bong or large volumes of smoke. It's a perfect high for being in public; especially in restaurants.

Kwandilibro
  • Kwandilibro

Be eye itch.

• Members

Posted 28 July 2013 - 10:00 PM

QUOTE (Greenline @ Sunday, Jul 28 2013, 16:34)
While deepthroat is doing that, I did my first ever roll:

user posted image

Did it actually burn straight. Cuz the first time I rolled, that thing canoed so bad I had to unroll it and put it in a bowl. Second roll was aight though. Now every roll I ever do looks like a torpedo because I can never get the twist right at the end. They burn deliciously though.

Greenline
  • Greenline

Page 3 Girl

• Members
  • Iran

Posted 28 July 2013 - 10:43 PM

It burnt pretty well.

user posted image

Kwandilibro
  • Kwandilibro

Be eye itch.

• Members

Posted 28 July 2013 - 11:16 PM

My most recent roll. I didn't tell you they were pretty. But they burrn nice.
user posted image
Bambu Papers, btw.

Truth be told, I love joints but my rolling is mediocre at best since I usually don't go out of my way to roll one when I can just use a piece (now every one of my pieces, grinder and everything is gone).

Mister Kay
  • Mister Kay

Big Homie

• Members

Posted 29 July 2013 - 01:33 AM

I can roll decently but I take a lot of time. My friend on the other hand is a rolling engineer.

TheIllaDopest
  • TheIllaDopest

The Bluntmaster Messiah

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 29 July 2013 - 04:08 AM

ever use the 1$ bill technique to roll?

El_Diablo
  • El_Diablo

"The_Devil"

• Leone Family Mafia
  • Mars

Posted 29 July 2013 - 05:16 AM

I haven't rolled a joint since 2011.

benefits of living in a legal state, I guess.
we have so many different ways to get high in CO that rolling a joint just feels... old fashioned lol.gif

I've smoked joints since then.
but someone else rolled them. I haven't bought papers for myself in years. it's all glass, vaporizers, butane hash oil, THC wax, and edibles.

Harley
  • Harley

Cyclop 9

• The Precinct
  • None

Posted 29 July 2013 - 11:22 AM

Do Americans not use kings to roll? Those are some tiny joints. Greenline's looks like a tampon.

Stormingz
  • Stormingz

Menace to society.

• Members

Posted 29 July 2013 - 11:30 AM

I just keep it old school with my blue slim rizla.

I'm also going Amsterdam in two weeks time, first time I'm going so I can't wait!

im_stoned
  • im_stoned

Street Cat

• Members

Posted 29 July 2013 - 12:21 PM

I can't roll joints. I've been smoking for the last 4 years as well. I mainly smoke out of my bong. If i'm going somewhere in public I want to smoke I get someone else to roll my joints for me LOL.

I've had people show me in the past but it just doesn't register with me. I'll have to learn soon though. It's a skill that would benefit me a great deal.

BrownBear
  • BrownBear

Dr. Green Thumb.

• Members
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 29 July 2013 - 12:56 PM

It's quite weird how differently Americans roll spliffs.
Over here we generally use king skins or L decks (2 rizzla stuck together in an L shape), we also we put tobacco in it.
I think a roach is something different in the US, over here it's the little cardboard tube you put at the bottom to give it some support.
Also, over here a spliff, joint etc. is a normal spliff with tobacco, whereas a blunt is pure weed.

Americans seem to smoke bongs differently too. You seem to mainly use a bowl on the end, over here we call that a bubbly. We normally use a metal pipe and put the weed in the end, when it's burnt it pops through and falls into the water, we call this a shotty.
Also, I don't understand why you share bongs or save the smoke and such. Here we load a bong, smoke it all and pass the bong on to the next guy, sharing smoke is seen as dirty.

Greenline
  • Greenline

Page 3 Girl

• Members
  • Iran

Posted 29 July 2013 - 01:08 PM Edited by Greenline, 29 July 2013 - 01:22 PM.

QUOTE (brownbear @ Monday, Jul 29 2013, 07:56)
whereas a blunt is pure weed.

So, it's just a regular sized joint that's pure instead of being mixed with tobacco (that's just weird and just about never happens here)?

Because in the US its a cheap cigar (normally swishers, $2) that's been cut down the middle to replace the tobacco with the weed.

Unless that's what your post was about...

Also, in the US a roach is the last of a joint, normally filled with res. A crutch is a rolled up piece of cardboard. (I think)

Harley
  • Harley

Cyclop 9

• The Precinct
  • None

Posted 29 July 2013 - 01:30 PM

Blunts are the same here, cigar leaves with pure weed.

Roaches in the UK are the filter, the rolled up cardboard.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users