• This topic is locked This topic is locked
8,186 replies to this topic
The Gardener
  • The Gardener

jebeno isti

• Members
  • None

Posted 23 July 2013 - 12:25 AM

QUOTE (Kwandilibro @ Tuesday, Jul 23 2013, 00:19)
QUOTE (SomeManForGTA @ Monday, Jul 22 2013, 20:14)
QUOTE (CallTheCoroner @ Monday, Jul 22 2013, 21:14)
QUOTE (SomeManForGTA @ Monday, Jul 22 2013, 18:49)
Anyone here grown cannabis outdoors? Are we allowed talk about that sh*t on here? If not tell me tounge.gif

I am right now.

Me and a mate are doing it outdoors but in a secluded wilderness. Any tips? tounge.gif

Sounding like a cop rn my dude.

rn? Trust me I'm not a cop LOL.

It's our first time growing it. We know about male plants ruining female plants but we're worrying about losing the plant to pests, poor soil, poor weather. We're in the UK btw.

CallTheCoroner
  • CallTheCoroner

Have you ever been dying of thirst, and smelled rain?

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 23 July 2013 - 12:32 AM

Just basically let it grow, check it regularly, water it regularly. Make sure you identify the sex as soon as it shows because you don't want the males to ruin the females. Just let nature do it's thing.

If you want to get technical, you can feed it plant food. I hope you scoped the area out for the most sunlight before you planted.

Greenline
  • Greenline

Page 3 Girl

• Members
  • Iran

Posted 23 July 2013 - 01:06 AM

Also, chances are you won't get the best bud out of it (indoor grows milk the plant for all its worth). So don't go in expecting to harvest anything close to regs.

Any idea on the strain?

CallTheCoroner
  • CallTheCoroner

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 23 July 2013 - 01:08 AM

QUOTE (Greenline @ Tuesday, Jul 23 2013, 01:06)
Also, chances are you won't get the best bud out of it (indoor grows milk the plant for all its worth). So don't go in expecting to harvest anything close to regs.

That's not true, I've gotten some pretty potent bud out of outdoor plants.

DeeperRed
  • DeeperRed

Damn it feels good to be gangsta

• Zaibatsu

Posted 23 July 2013 - 01:35 AM

You clearly have no understanding of growing marijuana.

Greenline
  • Greenline

Page 3 Girl

• Members
  • Iran

Posted 23 July 2013 - 01:49 AM

QUOTE (CallTheCoroner @ Monday, Jul 22 2013, 20:08)

Well, judging by what me and my friends had in Iran, it was definitely not really potent. Say what you will, but I still think that coupling limited resources and experience with the 100s of variables you can't control outdoors won't result in good bud.

(Although i have to admit the plant in Iran wasn't sinsemilla, but still)

DeeperRed
  • DeeperRed

• Zaibatsu

Posted 23 July 2013 - 01:59 AM

Greenline, your friends plants were probably sh*te because they had no idea what they were doing. Watch strain hunters on Youtube, most of the sh*t they look out is outdoor and it would have you on your ass. Next you will be claiming hydro makes it more potent.

Greenline
  • Greenline

Page 3 Girl

• Members
  • Iran

Posted 23 July 2013 - 02:04 AM

QUOTE (DeeperRed @ Monday, Jul 22 2013, 20:59)
Greenline, your friends plants were probably sh*te because they had no idea what they were doing. Watch strain hunters on Youtube, most of the sh*t they look out is outdoor and it would have you on your ass. Next you will be claiming hydro makes it more potent.

Well, in that case, I'll have to admit we really didn't know what we were doing.

Here's a pic of the plant my friend took a month after I left Iran:

user posted image

Of course, you can't see anything indicating the potency in the pic, but she was the source for many, many cheap highs.

Next you will be claiming hydro makes it more potent.

It... it, doesn't?

DeeperRed
  • DeeperRed

• Zaibatsu

Posted 23 July 2013 - 02:09 AM

You got the right climate, a decent irrigation system you could do an outside, totally organic grow and the bud will just as potent as an indoor hydroponic. You can hydro grow an indoor banana tree if you wanted but the fruits wouldn't be any better.

CallTheCoroner
  • CallTheCoroner

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 23 July 2013 - 02:28 AM

QUOTE (Greenline @ Tuesday, Jul 23 2013, 01:49)
QUOTE (CallTheCoroner @ Monday, Jul 22 2013, 20:08)

Well, judging by what me and my friends had in Iran, it was definitely not really potent. Say what you will, but I still think that coupling limited resources and experience with the 100s of variables you can't control outdoors won't result in good bud.

(Although i have to admit the plant in Iran wasn't sinsemilla, but still)

Trust me, this isn't my first year growing.

blitz
  • blitz

lit

• Andolini Mafia Family
  • Peru
  • Newcomer of the Year 2011

Posted 24 July 2013 - 02:17 AM

Guess I was wrong on my previous post, because I smoked again. This time it was way more, but I hardly got high. Does anyone have any idea why though? Faulty weed?

Eazy 357
  • Eazy 357

RoiDesClit

• Members

Posted 24 July 2013 - 04:33 AM

QUOTE (blitz @ Tuesday, Jul 23 2013, 22:17)
Faulty weed?

Were you the only one in your group who didn't feel the high? If not, then yeah it's most likely because of bad weed.

Weed is also a drug that you'll gain tolerance to pretty quick. Even if it's only your second time, it's been only a short amount of time between your other session and this one. So bad weed + tolerance would be my guess. Maybe you only needed to smoke more. smile.gif

rays727gta
  • rays727gta

Street Cat

• BUSTED!

Posted 24 July 2013 - 04:56 AM

I smoke like 1 or 2 a month but when I do I always get tired guess im a light weight

Brown Sugar
  • Brown Sugar

turnt up

• Members
  • Ethiopia

Posted 24 July 2013 - 04:59 AM

QUOTE (blitz @ Wednesday, Jul 24 2013, 03:17)
Guess I was wrong on my previous post, because I smoked again. This time it was way more, but I hardly got high. Does anyone have any idea why though? Faulty weed?

The first couple of times I smoked it I didn't really get high either but then again I could have very possibly been doing it wrong. You have to make sure to inhale it properly.

El Diablo
  • El Diablo

"The Devil"

• Leone Family Mafia
  • Mars
  • April Fools Loser 2015

Posted 24 July 2013 - 05:19 AM

QUOTE (blitz @ Tuesday, Jul 23 2013, 20:17)

the first time I ever smoked pot - a few months before I turned 18 (I'm 25 now) - literally nothing happened.
I didn't get high. I had no munchies. sh*t wasn't funny. nothing.

I tried again on my 18th birthday and suddenly it worked exactly like all those stereotypical first-time-high stories.
I was sky high. I ate everything. I couldn't stop laughing at the stupidest sh*t.

from then on it's always worked, but I didn't start smoking regularly until I was 20.
after I learned that their was a difference between quality weed and crappy weed, I never bought crappy weed again. I personally haven't smoked anything less than top shelf hydro since college. and while different weed affects everyone differently, weed is weed.

and THC is THC.
if you smoke pot, and it's not your first time, you'll catch some kind of buzz. so if you smoked a lot and "hardly got high" then you either smoked it wrong or had some low quality shwag (AKA dirt).

orbitalraindrops
  • orbitalraindrops

Homie

• Andolini Mafia Family
  • None

Posted 24 July 2013 - 10:30 AM

Lol the first time I tried weed I was 12 but i had literally smoked like 1 cigarette before that so i just coughed it up and nothing happened. Tried again when I was 14 and it was like "FUUUUUUUUH"

GTA36362355
  • GTA36362355

moving before it's dead

• BUSTED!
  • None

Posted 24 July 2013 - 12:59 PM

nvm

Cheat
  • Cheat

the only people for me are the mad ones

• The Connection
  • None

Posted 24 July 2013 - 02:55 PM

We were smoking last night and my mate's girlfriend, having never smoked before, wanted some so we let her take about 5 hits from the joints we were passing and a few minutes later she was lost, anxious and all that. I felt super guilty at first but we managed to calm her down and today she told me she had decided that she enjoyed the experience although it had been frightening at first. So yeah, first time experiences vary greatly between individuals and you never really know what's going to happen until you smoke it. I say take the risk. If you don't like it, it'll be over in a while and you won't have to do it again. If you do, though, you've discovered something great.

S5L3T0
  • S5L3T0

Peon

• Members

Posted 24 July 2013 - 03:38 PM

QUOTE (blitz @ Wednesday, Jul 24 2013, 02:17)

Most first time smokers don't inhale the smoke because of how harsh it is. Its hard your first time I coughed up a lung. So my friend made me try a hotbox. I ate, puked, then sleppt 14 hours. But I tried it again, and again, and now there is nothing id give it up for. Mj is my girl. My beautiful green eyed red haired girl. The ickiest of the sticky. I'm high as f*ck right now as I write...

CallTheCoroner
  • CallTheCoroner

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 24 July 2013 - 03:45 PM

I've never smoked any quality weed and never felt at least a buzz. Like El_diablo said, THC is THC.

El Diablo
  • El Diablo

"The Devil"

• Leone Family Mafia
  • Mars
  • April Fools Loser 2015

Posted 25 July 2013 - 12:49 AM

QUOTE (Cheat @ Wednesday, Jul 24 2013, 08:55)
We were smoking last night and my mate's girlfriend, having never smoked before, wanted some so we let her take about 5 hits from the joints we were passing and a few minutes later she was lost, anxious and all that. I felt super guilty at first but we managed to calm her down and today she told me she had decided that she enjoyed the experience although it had been frightening at first. So yeah, first time experiences vary greatly between individuals and you never really know what's going to happen until you smoke it. I say take the risk. If you don't like it, it'll be over in a while and you won't have to do it again. If you do, though, you've discovered something great.

that's funny because it reminds me of a similar story.

my freshman year of college we got this girl high who had never smoked before, but it was a train wreck lol.gif
she wanted to use a bong and the only bud we had was hydro. we're explaining it to her - and even sample it - and she swears "I got it."

ok Sally (her name), go for it.
she hits the bong and basically forgets everything we told her. she doesn't pull the slide out until the thing is full of dense white smoke. suddenly she remembers, pulls the slide, and this whole thing hits her at once.

like holy sh*t she was coughing for 2 minutes and immediately became super baked.
she couldn't sit up. said her head was spinning, that she couldn't see straight, or think properly.

she never smoked with us again...

Greenline
  • Greenline

Page 3 Girl

• Members
  • Iran

Posted 25 July 2013 - 12:51 AM

Got a new dealer, same prices as the old one but a bit more reliable and on time.

user posted image

Hvitdverg
  • Hvitdverg

ExTRAZZ

• Members

Posted 25 July 2013 - 01:04 AM Edited by Hvitdverg, 25 July 2013 - 01:07 AM.

QUOTE (Greenline @ Thursday, Jul 25 2013, 00:51)
Got a new dealer, same prices as the old one but a bit more reliable and on time.

user posted image

What's the size and price tag on those bags?

Greenline
  • Greenline

Page 3 Girl

• Members
  • Iran

Posted 25 July 2013 - 01:12 AM

QUOTE (Hvitdverg @ Wednesday, Jul 24 2013, 20:04)

user posted image

Thats a bit over an eighth alltogether for $40.

MadClownBadDub
  • MadClownBadDub

Gampo

• Members

Posted 25 July 2013 - 05:03 PM

Had a bomb-ass day yesterday, gentleman and gentleladies, can't wait to share it with you.

Hung out with this pretty stoner chick I've been talking to for a week or two, picked her up, headed back to my place, and we started taking righteous rips from the bong. After a few bowls, we were feeling pretty damn good. Things...uh, progressed from there, and, in the words of Ice Cube, I gotta say it was a good day. wink.gif

Went and cruised with my guitar player after that, did some longboarding, all with a nice buzz. McDonald's Diet Coke is totally that crack when you're flyin'.

Getting re-upped today, then going to enjoy the beautiful summer evening weather. Hope all you folks are blessed with peace, love, and some quality Doja.

The Gardener
  • The Gardener

jebeno isti

• Members
  • None

Posted 25 July 2013 - 06:08 PM

QUOTE (Greenline @ Thursday, Jul 25 2013, 01:12)
QUOTE (Hvitdverg @ Wednesday, Jul 24 2013, 20:04)

user posted image

Thats a bit over an eighth alltogether for $40.

It's twice the price and only half as nice, over here in Ireland. Trying to grow my mine, it's not affordable anymore.

Kwandilibro
  • Kwandilibro

Be eye itch.

• Members

Posted 25 July 2013 - 06:29 PM

Last night my dealer scared the sh*t outta me. Said the cops kicked in his door and found sh*t. I was deamn near in tears knowing I wouldn't be able to get 1.7 for $20 anymore. Obviously he lied, lol.

How much you guys pay for a gram?

Padmasana
  • Padmasana

say wha?

• The Connection

Posted 25 July 2013 - 06:50 PM

I pay between $7-10 a gram, $35 an eighth, $70 a quarter, $120 a half, $200 an ounce for very very good bud. smile.gif One of the perks of living a medical state, plus it just got decriminalized in Grand Rapids, which is where I live.

Kwandilibro
  • Kwandilibro

Be eye itch.

• Members

Posted 25 July 2013 - 07:13 PM

You lucky bastard.

I can talk my main guy down to about $12 on a good day, usually bulk deals are a little better though. The standard around my way is $20/g. Damn I wish NY had medical. Then again, why doesn't EVERY state have medical.

GTA36362355
  • GTA36362355

moving before it's dead

• BUSTED!
  • None

Posted 26 July 2013 - 05:51 PM Edited by deepthroatgta6, 26 July 2013 - 06:23 PM.

Posted this on another site. I had escalated to the high zone just three hours ago:
Damn! I can't believe I posted that ^ post 3 hours ago. Time f*cking flew. It was a nice rainy evening. Got so f*ckin high. Thanks to the huge ass joint. Fun times!

And hear this sh*t: That movie program I was talking about! Well, it got postponed.

Gonna watch that motherf*cker this Sunday while being one high motherf*cker.

Crazy sh*t:
user posted image

Later, this phone which took the above pic, fell in a puddle. Completely submerged. But this ain't no ordinary phone. Its a badass Nokia Lumia 710. The camera button got stuck for a while and kept taking pictures of us. Unluckily, they aren't any good so won't be posting 'em here. I recommend Nokia to all of you. Trust me.

I was talking about The Wolverine. Gonna be a sexy 3D high.

Ed:
Stare at this image stoned and then vigorously shake it:
user posted image
Click for full res. biggrin.gif

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users