Quantcast

» «
Photo

Official Forum Stoners v6

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
8,194 replies to this topic
CallTheCoroner
  • CallTheCoroner

Have you ever been dying of thirst, and smelled rain?

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 15 July 2013 - 11:24 PM

QUOTE (El_Diablo @ Monday, Jul 15 2013, 23:14)
because that would mean you don't have any friends tounge2.gif

What's wrong with that? moto_whistle.gif

El_Diablo
  • El_Diablo

"The_Devil"

• Leone Family Mafia
  • Mars

Posted 15 July 2013 - 11:28 PM

QUOTE (CallTheCoroner @ Monday, Jul 15 2013, 17:24)
QUOTE (El_Diablo @ Monday, Jul 15 2013, 23:14)
because that would mean you don't have any friends tounge2.gif

What's wrong with that? moto_whistle.gif

um.
technically nothing, I guess.

but usually people who don't have any friends are weird.
everyone has at least a couple good friends.

if you don't, you have issues.

CallTheCoroner
  • CallTheCoroner

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 15 July 2013 - 11:29 PM

QUOTE (El_Diablo @ Monday, Jul 15 2013, 23:28)
if you don't, you have issues.

hmm....

El_Diablo
  • El_Diablo

"The_Devil"

• Leone Family Mafia
  • Mars

Posted 16 July 2013 - 12:17 AM

QUOTE (CallTheCoroner @ Monday, Jul 15 2013, 17:29)
hmm....

something you'd like to say?
cat got your tongue?

look I'm just sayin', if you don't have any friends you're a little weird.
I don't think that's a controversial statement.

Kwandilibro
  • Kwandilibro

Be eye itch.

• Members

Posted 16 July 2013 - 12:44 AM

QUOTE (gta3kuruma @ Monday, Jul 15 2013, 18:52)
Is it weird getting high on your own? I did so for the first time a couple of days ago, it didn't go well. It was a really hot day so I walked down to the shop to get food and drink but when I got back I ate and drank far too much and threw up several times which killed the high pretty much. I'd like to try and do it on my own again and see if it goes better but I just don't know if it would ever be as good as doing it with others.

Nah I do it I personally think it's better. Don't have to listen to any bs or worry about passing it. Plus everyone always complains about me taking my time. I don't see what's the rush. IMO, there's nothing more relaxing than bong rips alone, then just chilling.

And to the girl smoking out of a can, that's shot. Shoulda used an apple lol.

Greenline
  • Greenline

Page 3 Girl

• Members
  • Iran

Posted 16 July 2013 - 04:16 AM Edited by Greenline, 16 July 2013 - 04:32 AM.

I thought blitz was a stoner for a while now.

Anyways, my friend just got out of the hospital for chest pains, the doctors said she might have too much "up top" or shes just freaking out. I was planning on smoking her out, but I dont want to make anything worse... Smoke her out or not? (the reason I'm conflicted about this is that she is NOT going to say no no matter what)

@smoking alone: I don't know, sometimes I just like to spend a week or two without much social contact, those are the only times I buy more than an eighth. Even then I like calling people up and keeping in touch, isolation is unnatural and uncomfortable.

Mister Kay
  • Mister Kay

Big Homie

• Members

Posted 16 July 2013 - 05:57 AM Edited by deepthroatgta6, 16 July 2013 - 06:29 AM.

I never used to think of smoking alone. Weed was like, only for having fun time with friends and munchies and all. Even when I smoked alone, I would watch a movie or something. But then a friend told me how he used to smoke alone at night and get into the deepest parts of his consciousness. I too get all thoughty at night and so I tried it with the herb.
Its really an otherworldly experience. I also got into the habit of listening to Bob Marley and trying to perceive his perceptions. What I appreciate the most is that: a single song can bring a different set of thoughts every time you hear it and yet have the same familiar feeling. Too much positive energy in his music. I can take some of those 'feels' back to my sober life. Call it some influence.

If you can let the Hoo Hah settle down in you, smoking alone is a very nice idea.

Karlski
  • Karlski

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 16 July 2013 - 10:38 AM

Sup stoners!

I just discovered these forums and haven't actually played GTA since San Andreas!.... Totally hyped for number 5, the trailer is truly fap-worthy.. !!

user posted image

icon14.gif

Cheat
  • Cheat

the only people for me are the mad ones

• The Connection

Posted 16 July 2013 - 02:18 PM

Smoking alone is weird if you feel weird doing it. If you don't, then don't take ish from nobody, just go ahead and toke man. Back when I smoked on the reg I preferred smoking by myself because then you can really feel and observe every part of the high and do and listen to and eat whatever you like. You can sit naked on the couch and listen to Vanilla Ice or go for a walk in the woods or whatever. It's much more therapeutic than smoking with friends imo.

Just picked up two g's of some G-13 hybrid, it's got kind of a lemony smell to it, G13 x Amnesia Haze perhaps? Idk. Lots of visible trichomes on the nugs too. Should be a blast smoking that after a few months at least if we can get the hookah working properly with the weed.

Kuruma.
  • Kuruma.

turnt up

• The Yardies
  • Scotland

Posted 16 July 2013 - 02:54 PM

Well I'm definitely willing to try it again, rolled a few joints last night so the next time I feel like it I can just go ahead.

Mister Kay
  • Mister Kay

Big Homie

• Members

Posted 16 July 2013 - 03:31 PM

QUOTE (Cheat @ Tuesday, Jul 16 2013, 19:48)
I preferred smoking by myself because then you can really feel and observe every part of the high and do and listen to and eat whatever you like. You can sit naked on the couch and listen to Vanilla Ice or go for a walk in the woods or whatever. It's much more therapeutic than smoking with friends imo.

Well I am so high and I really feel the truth in these words. A toke with others is with others. A toke with yourself is with you.

GTA-King
  • GTA-King

I was alive.

• BUSTED!

Posted 16 July 2013 - 06:34 PM Edited by GTA-King, 16 July 2013 - 06:37 PM.

user posted image

user posted image Monkeybone is crazy cool while stoned...

Oh yeah.....

user posted image

meeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeowch :3

orbitalraindrops
  • orbitalraindrops

Homie

• Andolini Mafia Family
  • None

Posted 16 July 2013 - 11:52 PM

On a nice plillow fluff blaze at the mo.

Kwandilibro
  • Kwandilibro

Be eye itch.

• Members

Posted 18 July 2013 - 04:08 AM

Is there some significant diiffernce between the high from a vape and regular burning? Cuz I smoked the exact same sh*t out of a bubbler and a vape and the vape made me feel soooo much different. Right in the front of my head. And it made me f*cking tired, which sucked. Out of the bubbler it was kinda like a presence in the back of my head, along with being euphoric.

Like I know a vape isn't actually burning it but why does it feel so different?

Greenline
  • Greenline

Page 3 Girl

• Members
  • Iran

Posted 18 July 2013 - 05:16 AM

Got a piece and some free papers, wishin i was in iran too

user posted image

One bowl of White Widow later:

user posted image

Mister Kay
  • Mister Kay

Big Homie

• Members

Posted 18 July 2013 - 08:22 PM

Guys, when do you say, "dude, I am so stoned!"? Like the time when you feel, "this high IS SOMETHING!"

Get what I mean to say?

Kwandilibro
  • Kwandilibro

Be eye itch.

• Members

Posted 18 July 2013 - 11:41 PM

QUOTE (deepthroatgta6 @ Thursday, Jul 18 2013, 16:22)
Guys, when do you say, "dude, I am so stoned!"? Like the time when you feel, "this high IS SOMETHING!"

Get what I mean to say?

If you're saying what I think you're saying, then that's 4-5 bowl packs on my bowl, 1.5 on my bong (her bowl was enormous- sadly, she's gone). If you're not saying what I think you're saying, then you're really f*cking high and I don't know what you're talking about lol.

What are you guys' least favorite methods of toking?

Mister Kay
  • Mister Kay

Big Homie

• Members

Posted 19 July 2013 - 03:42 AM

Nah, I meant that is there any specific act/behavior which makes you think, "Damn, I'm too f*cking high!". Yesterday night, I smoked a joint in the late hours and went to my room which me and my brother share. He was asleep and I didn't want to wake him or my parents up with the sound of my laptop. Controlling brightness of the screen and the volume felt like I was making pre-flight checks and then pairing my bluetooth headset with my laptop became a herculean task. Going into the control panel and device manager seemed like I was in here:
user posted image
..and when the headset got paired, the blinking blue light of the headset in the dark made me imagine that I was an astronaut in a different universe and the headset was the helmet of the space suit I was wearing.
I was so f*cking high!

Least favorite method? I love joints. I've tried pipe, bong, hookah and hot knifing. Hookah wasn't as impressive as the others. Gotta try vaporizer once if I can get one and edibles too and would love to smoke one huge blunt if I can make one.

TheIllaDopest
  • TheIllaDopest

The Bluntmaster Messiah

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 19 July 2013 - 03:57 AM Edited by TheIllaDopest, 19 July 2013 - 04:00 AM.

QUOTE (Kwandilibro @ Thursday, Jul 18 2013, 23:41)
QUOTE (deepthroatgta6 @ Thursday, Jul 18 2013, 16:22)

Get what I mean to say?

If you're saying what I think you're saying, then that's 4-5 bowl packs on my bowl, 1.5 on my bong (her bowl was enormous- sadly, she's gone). If you're not saying what I think you're saying, then you're really f*cking high and I don't know what you're talking about lol.

What are you guys' least favorite methods of toking?

i really dont like joints. They burn to fast and leave that strong aroma after (assuming youre trying to be discreet biggrin.gif ). I rather toss it in a spliff, a nice black white owl.

Mister Kay
  • Mister Kay

Big Homie

• Members

Posted 19 July 2013 - 04:28 AM

By spliff, you mean a joint full of weed n tobacco, right?

Greenline
  • Greenline

Page 3 Girl

• Members
  • Iran

Posted 19 July 2013 - 04:40 AM

QUOTE (deepthroatgta6 @ Thursday, Jul 18 2013, 23:28)
joint full of weed n tobacco, right?

Few things are as disgusting as doing this.

BrownBear
  • BrownBear

Dr. Green Thumb.

• Members
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 19 July 2013 - 09:26 AM

QUOTE (Greenline @ Friday, Jul 19 2013, 04:40)
QUOTE (deepthroatgta6 @ Thursday, Jul 18 2013, 23:28)
joint full of weed n tobacco, right?

Few things are as disgusting as doing this.

Over here, given the prices it's just impractical to smoke blunts.

Mister Kay
  • Mister Kay

Big Homie

• Members

Posted 19 July 2013 - 11:41 AM Edited by deepthroatgta6, 19 July 2013 - 01:48 PM.

QUOTE (TheIllaDopest @ Friday, Jul 19 2013, 09:27)
i really dont like joints. They burn to fast and leave that strong aroma after (assuming youre trying to be discreet biggrin.gif ). I rather toss it in a spliff, a nice black white owl.

I thought 'spliff' was synonymous with 'joint' and going by what google has to say, spliff differs from a joint because of the tobacco in it. turn.gif
Well, tobacco smells more than weed. Sure, a pure joint burns fast but what's wrong with that?

I was taught to smoke weed with tobacco when I started smoking but after trying a pure joint, I haven't wished to mix tobacco again but woah, one can't simply call it disgusting.

Smoking a blunt would turn out to be a waste of weed for me because I get high too fast. I find myself high as f*ck already while smoking the last few puffs of a regular joint!

------------------------------
Meanwhile, in Michigan:
Kids meals bought from burger chains are usually expected to contain a plastic trinket of some sort but a man in the US was shocked when his four-year-old grandson found a loaded marijuana pipe in his Burger King meal.

orbitalraindrops
  • orbitalraindrops

Homie

• Andolini Mafia Family
  • None

Posted 19 July 2013 - 01:49 PM

Weed and tobacco is alot easier to smoke than a blunt for me. It burns smoother and doesn't go out as much. I'm sure there are blunt masters who can roll a perfect blunt but tbh i can't really be bothered to learn. I know what works for me. I mostly use a pipe on my own but joints for friends. Nothing like passing it around.

Kwandilibro
  • Kwandilibro

Be eye itch.

• Members

Posted 19 July 2013 - 06:10 PM

@deepthroatgta6, That's hilarious lol. For me I'd have to say preparing food does that to me. Because no matter what, unless I'm eating something simple like pizza, even if it's just a sandwich, I find myself eating the ingredients before I put it together when I'm high. I tried making a simple bowl of cereal one time only to mfind that I had eaten damn near half the bag without even taking out the milk.

Another thing I find is that when I'm really high I can fall asleep anywhere. Usually I can sleep in bizarre conditions but when I'm high I can fall asleep in weird places like on the asphalt of a Burger King parking lot or ontop of a table.

I don't know, I personally don't see what's so bad about joints burning slow, I love them tbh. I like blunts better but I'm too cheap to buy anything but Swishers because f*ck paying $4 for a cigar. Pack of papers is $2 anyway. Never had a "spliff" though. I usually don't have to deal with blunts or joints going out until the very end, right before it's all paper.

My least favorite is probably bowls. Don't get me wrong I like em but they smell, they usually hit harsh, and they get dirty too quickly to me.

TheIllaDopest
  • TheIllaDopest

The Bluntmaster Messiah

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 20 July 2013 - 04:11 AM

lol
i guess terms and phrases differ from region to region.
Here were Im from, (West Texas) a spliff is a cigarillo or a blunt but a little smaller.

Blunt
user posted image
cigarillo or a spliff...also just a rillo
user posted image

No its not tobacco with weed, its the wrapper of the blunt filled with weed.
You buy a blunt, slice it with surgical precision, gut it of all its inner fillings, fill it with your finest herbs, roll and lick (similar to a joint but easier) roast it with a lighter for a few seconds, light and enjoy.

if your gonna try this for the 1st time I suggest a grape swisher or white owl.
after if you like then try the white owl blacks. They burn super slow letting you enjoy the whole smoke over a good show or game. I always roll blunts for me and my friends and unlike joints it goes around the circle a few times before people start to tap out.

Mister Kay
  • Mister Kay

Big Homie

• Members

Posted 20 July 2013 - 10:55 AM

Now this is what we call a spliff:
user posted image
user posted image
user posted image
There is some force or energy which makes the time 4.20 whenever we get together to smoke one. High times, gentlemen. High times.

Banana
  • Banana

Ghetto Star

• Zaibatsu
  • United-States

Posted 20 July 2013 - 11:53 AM

QUOTE (Kwandilibro @ Thursday, Jul 18 2013, 00:08)
Is there some significant diiffernce between the high from a vape and regular burning? Cuz I smoked the exact same sh*t out of a bubbler and a vape and the vape made me feel soooo much different. Right in the front of my head. And it made me f*cking tired, which sucked. Out of the bubbler it was kinda like a presence in the back of my head, along with being euphoric.

Like I know a vape isn't actually burning it but why does it feel so different?

The vape heats the weed up at a much lower temperature so you get some psychoactives that are normally destroyed when you burn the weed with a flame. I vape all the time with my MFLB and its a completely different high than smoking. It feels more therapeutic where smoking feels more euphoric.

CallTheCoroner
  • CallTheCoroner

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 20 July 2013 - 02:59 PM

Never understood why people mix tobacco with weed. Tobacco is gross.

Kwandilibro
  • Kwandilibro

Be eye itch.

• Members

Posted 20 July 2013 - 04:28 PM

QUOTE (CallTheCoroner @ Saturday, Jul 20 2013, 10:59)
Never understood why people mix tobacco with weed. Tobacco is gross.

Supposedly it makes it burn a little better. Or if you have too little to roll a decent j you can fill some with tobacco. I wouldn't do it because I feel the same way about that sh*t but to each his own.

@Banana., I find that vape hits hit me alot more suddenly although it works a little slower, at least I think. Usually when I'm smoking I can feel it after a few hits but vape hits don't do anything until I'm done. which sucks because then I find myself ridiculously high, to the point where I don't even want to move. Definitely a different feeling though.

Damn, yall call blunts AND joints "spliffs". Just goes to show you that different regions have different sh*t I guess.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users